Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

"OK bitch, time to start letting you know that I am your new center of sexual devotion. I know you were not into guys until you started getting it from Drew and Marcus, but you have to admit that you took to it pretty quickly. I have seen the films and watched you in action. You really love taking a black cock in both your holes. I must have to do with all those cuckold stories Mike told me you were into for years. It had to have made you wonder what it would be like. Well, you have not gone and taken your sick pleasures to the level that your loving wife knows you are a faggot for black cock. You can forget about her ever letting you back in her bed as lover as she will always see you as a man lover who would rather get fucked then fuck her. Mike will probably always be her sexual master and I will now be yours. It's time you started to realize I hold the power to get you off. I hold your key and you will have to please me to get your cage off and find the relief you crave."

All during Don's speech he was standing over the prone white man, still spread naked on his marriage bed. The bed he had not fucked his wife in for so long.

As Don's words sunk in, Ray could not help but feel sorry for the lose of his wife's sexual desire for him, but he had come to understand that he was not worth of pleasing his loving wife. She would always be his best friend and mate, but never again her sexual partner.

With these feelings rushing through Ray's mind, Don started to give Ray instructions on their future together.

With a hard slap to Ray's ass he commanded, "Get up. You should never lay like that when I am talking to you. You need to show respect to the man who has the key to your cock and will now be your bitch master for as long as you please me. Piss me off and I will toss this key and pour super glue in the lock so you will never get off again. When I enter a room, you must acknowledge me as your master by rising and coming to stand before me with your head bowed. If we are alone, you will kneel and ask how you can serve me. If we have company, you will say, Don, what can I do for you. That shouldn't be too hard for you to remember. Now about your appearance. I have noticed that you still pretend to be a man in the cloths you wear. We can't have anyone who sees you with your pants off confusing you with a man who likes girls. So, I want you to go out this weekend and buy new underwear. Since I want your ass always easy to drive my hard cock into, I don't want you to wear any panties that cover your asshole. I guess that leaves thongs or jock type panties if you can find them. They must not be white. I want you to have pretty panties covering that pathetic locked dick, but I want your sweet ass open for all to see.

Speaking of your ass, get on the bed on your knees and reach back and spread your ass pussy for inspections."

When Ray stood there in confusion to all Don had said, Don started to pull his belt from his pants.

"You better get better at obeying my commands, white boy or that ass of yours will feel more than my cock."

Don's obvious threat shocked Ray out of his funk and he jumped into position.

Don came closer and with his belt resting on Ray's back, he pulled Ray's ass farther apart. His ass was still dripping from the boys ravishment of Ray all afternoon, and it looked red and puffy. Don took some of the cum leaking from Ray's ass and lubricating his finger drove it into Ray's ass. Ray groaned but did not move away. Don played in Ray's hole then said, "Squeeze my finger, hard."

Ray started to use his sphincter muscle to squeeze the intruding finger as hard as he could. After a few attempts, Don pulled his finger out and whipped it on Ray's ass cheeks.

"Well, not bad. The boys have loosened you up a lot, but I think with training we can keep your ass from getting all fucked out for a few years. I want you to practice squeezing your ass and when I fuck you I want to feel you ass trying to make my pleasure greater by gripping my cock as it pulls out and relaxing as I drive in. I want your ass to become the best controlled fuck hole you can make it. When I am satisfied that you are doing your best I will release your dick and you will be able to come. But it will only be when I am getting the most pleasure you can give me. I also like my bitches to be vocal in their devotion to their master. I want you to praise me as your lover and master and it better be convincing."

Don was also inspecting Ray's ass cheeks and made another decision.

"I also want to start getting your ass all soft and lovely. I have some lotion that will make your ass cheeks all smooth and soft for my hips to bounce against as I give you a ride. I want you to use the lotion after your morning shower and again when you get home and dressed for me. Don't forget to keep your body totally hairless below your neck. You may have to get your wife to help you get the hard to get places, but I bet you both can help out your mate to get each other's body ready for their black lover."

With a hard slap on Ray's ass, Don got Ray up and into the shower. They had both had a hard day, and Ray started to learn how Don wanted Ray to be his wash boy when they showered. Don instructed how Ray would wash Don all over and make sure he was all clean. He casually told Ray that he had better be extra careful to get his ass all clean as Ray's tongue would be spending a lot of time up his ass. Don had a real fetish for white boys sucking his ass. He was not into shit eating, but he sure found kinky pleasure having a conservative white boy's face to sit on and use.

After their shower, they went to Don's room and had their first night together. Don had Ray practice his cock sucking as Ray lay on his bed watching a basket ball game. Don had told him to just worship his cock and balls, that he wasn't ready to come in Ray's mouth. He just wanted Ray to spend an hour working to please his new master. When half time came on, Don pushed Ray off his cock and told Ray to get on his knees and face the headboard. Don went behind Ray and looked at the dry asshole.

He slapped Ray's ass in anger. "I see you don't want to feel my cock up your worthless ass. I am not going to hurt my cock by driving it up your dry asshole. Why isn't your pussy wet for me. From now on you had better keep your ass always moist and lubricated. I do not want to waste time getting you wet. I want your ass ready for my cock at any time. Understand?"

Don had been spanking Ray's ass and holding him up on his knees while he chastised his pussy boy. By the time Don released his hold of Ray, his ass was all red with Don's handprints. With a final slap Don pushed Ray off the bed.

"Now hurry and get your ass ready for my magnificent cock."

Ray, now cowed by Don's domineering manner scurried to the bathroom and quickly worked on hand lotion up his ass.

He literally ran back to Don's bed and assumed the position, again ready to receive his master's cock.

Don loved making Ray run around, acting like a total white pussy boy. Who would have thought that this big white guy would be so easy to submit. Don again marveled at the fucked up minds of some white guys.

Satisfied with Ray's submissiveness, he started to use Ray's ass. It was not hard to get deep in Ray's ass as he had had a pretty good workout only hours ago. Ray's ass felt nice and warm, but as he started fucking Don again slapped Ray's ass and commanded, "Are you trying to make me mad or are you just forgetful? What did I tell you to do when I give you the privilege of having my cock up your sorry ass. Work those muscles and let's hear how you really feel being my bitch."

Ray had been kneeling there enjoying the feel of Don's huge cock pushing against his prostrate gland and straining not to get too hard to keep his cage from hurting too much. His cage always hurt as he could not help getting hard when he was ass fucked, and now, when he sucked at nice black cock. Now Don wanted him to work his ass and praise for making him his faggot bitch. Another hard spank and Ray began to understand what being Don's bitch would mean.

He would have to work to please his man, and tell his man how much he wanted this. It was almost too much for the once proud Navy officer, but the feeling of Don's cock deep in his ass could not be denied. With only a little shame, he started to try and make Don's cock feel him working his ass muscles to give Don a great ride. Don felt the first attempts and stopped spanking his bitch.

"That's it bitch. Work those soft white ass muscles to make my cock understand how much you love this. Let's hear some chatter. We coaches love to hear their team showing their spirit. Show me you are my bitch and love it. Come on."

Ray started by moaning and then with words, like, "Yes, Yes. Oh that feels so good. Your so deep. I love having a big black cock driving deep in my ass." Ray really started to squeeze his ass and move his hips back to meet each of Don's thrusts. He kept up a good banter that showed Don that Ray really liked getting ass fucked. Don now knew that Ray was his to play with all he wanted. He kept fucking Ray, but not coming until the half time was over, then he slapped Ray's ass and pulled out and laid back to watch the rest of the game. It took Ray a minute to figure out that Don was not ready to come yet. He looked at Don's wet cock, with his ass slime and started to get up to get a cloth to clean it. Don would have none of that.

"Get your ass back here and get busy sucking my cock. I know its slimy, but that is your fault. If you don't want to be licking your shit off my cock, you had better keep your pussy clean. You better start sharing your wife's enema bag. Shit, maybe you and her will have to get up early and in the afternoon to make sure you can help each other stay clean and ready for your black lovers."

Don could see the shame and pain at the prospect of getting his wife to help clean his ass for his black lover. He also saw the sick look at sucking Don's shit stained cock. Don took mercy this once. "OK, I don't want you puking on my bed, so for this one time I will not make you suck my cock clean. But from now on, when this cock comes out of your ass, you will lick it totally clean. Got it?"

Ray relaxed and thanked Don and quickly had a wet washcloth. Once clean, Ray got back on his belly between Don's legs and sucked the big black cock and balls for the whole second half.

When the game was offer, Don was ready to come. He figured they had made good progress today and felt that Ray needed a reward to prove how much he wanted to get relief from being Don's pussy boy.

"OK, Ray, I think you have been really trying to be a good bitch to me. So, I am going to take your cage off while I fuck you this time. I want you to try and not come until you feel my spunk paint your asshole full. If you are a good boy, using your ass as instructed and telling me how much you enjoy this, I could make it a regular part of our sex life. If you displease me during the day and don't show me you true love for black cock, I will lock you up and throw away the key."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.