Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ray was working out at the gym one night when another black guy showed up. He had not found his key to unlock his cage before working out, but he expected one of the teens had it. He looked to be about thirty years old and was really built. Drew and Marcus greeted the black guy and called him Coach Green. The guy progressed through his workout and watched how the two teens kind of manhandled Ray during their workout. When it was time to hit the showers, Ray was kind of hesitant to get in the showers with the boys when the coach was still in the gym. He was torn between his desire to get off with the boys and having Coach Green find out about his being a locked black cock slut. The boys quickly put Ray's fears to rest. "Coach is cool. In fact, he has been busting some of the white jocks around this school for years. He is more into dominating white guys then Coach Mike. Now get in the showers and get ready to service our dicks. The cage stays on tonight."

While the two black jocks took Ray in all his holes, eventually Coach Green showed up in the showers to watch. When the teens were satisfied, they led Ray over to Coach Green and pushed him to his knees.

"Here he is coach. Hope you enjoy him as much as we have. Let us know when you want to share his ass."

With this mysterious comment, the two teens slapped Ray on the ass and left the showers.

Coach Dan Green looked down at the tired, fucked out white man with his little cock caged and smiled.

"I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Dan Green, but you will call me master."

The look on Ray's face as this strong, fit black man stood naked before him, while he submissively knelt was exquisite.

Dan continued to lay down the new law. "Coach Mike is a good friend of mine and he has asked me to take charge of your training. Mike isn't as interested in controlling white guys and showing them there place in the proper black/white pecking order, but I enjoy it greatly. I also have a housing problem that you will be able to help me with. But for now, I just want you to realize that I now hold your key. Drew and Marcus will no longer be playing with you without my consent. Your wife and Mike are worried that you have become a total fag for black cock and are going to do something stupid that will embarrass the Coach or lose you your security clearance at work. So I have volunteered to take you under control. Don't worry; you will be thanking me for my service regularly."

Dan had moved during his lecture so he stood with his semi-hard cock now rubbing up and down Ray's face. Ray tried to back away, but Dan had grabbed a hunk of Ray's hair and held him firm.

Ray sputtered when he heard that both Mike and Jean knew about his activities with the teen boys.

"How did my wife learn about me? I never let on. Did Mike tell her?"

Don just turned and pointed to a small spot on the ceiling. "The school put in cameras in the showers to avoid law suits and shit. Mike also used it to collect a nice batch of films of you molesting teen boy. You can imagine your wife's surprise when he was forced to show her your new sexual desires. I think you have noticed her reluctance to let you out of your cage recently. She has this fear that you have been doing unsafe activities and has no desire to catch anything from you. That is why she supports me taking you under my wing. I am totally clean and if she thinks you are not getting any risky action, she just might let you get near her again with that pathetic dick of yours. So, we will do our best to make her think you are totally into me being your sugar daddy, and you are happy with having me as your main man. The alternative is you getting arrested for indecent acts and losing your job and reputation. Now, I hope you understand how things are going to be for the near future. It's time you showed your appreciation by making love with that mouth to your new best friend, my cock."

With that Don slapped Ray hard on the face a few times and then pushed his cock deep into the stunned white guy's gullet. Ray worked on the cock as he had been taught, while he considered his new situation. Slobbering on Dan's considerable cock, he could not see a way out of where his sexual perversions had led him. He could not chance his homosexual actions with the teen boys getting out, and now that he knew that there was film of him enjoying and servicing the black teens, he was totally screwed. But the prospect of his wife knowing about his actions and having this big black coach become his master and key holder was just now sinking in and totally humiliating. Jean still showed affection for him when they were together, but he had to admit she seemed to be looking at him differently the last couple of days. She must now see him as a total wimp and fag. He could not see how he could ever recover to a place where he would represent the strong patriarch of the family, now that she had Mike to fulfill her sexually and he was now going to be a toy to another black man.

Coach Don lasted a good twenty minutes, holding back and making Ray work to suck his slime down his throat. When Ray finally sat back on his haunches, he was exhausted.

Coach Dan than gave Ray another humiliating command, "That was a nice introduction to your new place in life. Now get up and wash your master's body nice and clean. Remember it is your job to make sure I am clean, as your tongue will be worshiping my body all over. So it would be good that you do a thorough job."

It took a little prodding but Ray was soon soaping up and washing the tall black man. Don just stood there kind of relaxing and enjoying the service that this white guy was doing for him. Ray had to admire the body he was tending. Don was truly a fit black man. Good shoulders, trim waist, and strong thighs. His ass was tight and his cock and balls rivaled Mike's. He had very little body hair and his groin was shaved clean. This guy would be a catch for any women. Ray wondered if Don was homosexual or bisexual. The thought of Don and Mike taking Jean together popped into Ray's head as he was lifting and washing Don's huge ball sack. His restrained cock tried to grow and he flinched as it strained in its cage.

When Don was all clean he stepped out of the shower and walked into the locker room. He told Ray, "Clean you wimp white body and get in here as soon as you can."

Ray quickly washed himself and scurried in front of Don as he finished dressing.

"I mentioned that I have a housing problem that you will help me with. My apartment building is being torn down and I need a place to stay until I can find a new on. Mike suggested that you would love to have your new black master move in and share your bed in the guest room. I told him it would be a problem to have to share your bed, but I guess having you as my slave will make up for my trouble. Your wife will also get a kick out of you becoming just as much a black cock slut as she is. I think this will bring the two of you closer together. You can share notes on how to best please your black lovers. Do you want me to come live with you?"

Don was standing there swinging Ray's cock cage key on his finger. The implied threat of sexual frustration was evident in Don's smirk. Ray lowered his head, still standing naked, clean shaven and shivering. He then mustered up his courage and said, "Master Don, please come and live with us."

Don continued to smile and asked, "Do you think you and your wife will be OK with me joining your family?"

Ray had to admit, "I think we will love to have you around the house. Jean and Mike are together so often, that I get lonely. Having you there will be nice."

Don nodded and was satisfied with Ray's admission. He told Ray to tell his wife that he would be moving in on Saturday. He expected Ray to be ready to help him move and to be at his address by 8:00 AM. With a pinch on Ray's exposed ass, Don strode out of the locker room. Ray stood there and thought what the next couple of weeks would be like. He did not relish having to go home and tell his wife that a big black stud was going to be moving in and sharing his guest room. He hoped she would not be condescending, but he knew it would be another nail in his self-respect coffin.

When Ray got home he noticed that Mike's car was in the garage. Mike's car always got the garage when he visited and he had to leave his car in the driveway. When he came in, Jean and Mike were in the living room. Jean was naked and in her rings and chains, while Mike was only wearing silk boxers. They were watching a hot scene of some couple fucking on a coffee table that Mike quickly turned off when he heard Ray enter the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.