Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jake and Pam fell into a nice erotic rhythm using the internet as stimulus, they started to have hot evenings and Jake almost got his beating off under control as Pam was getting so hot that they were screwing almost every time they got together. It was during one of these evenings, that Jake got a surprise. As they were getting started on the net, Jake tried to get into one of the hot interracial sites that Mike had provided passwords and found it didn't let him in. He tried all the sites that Mike had given him and none of them worked. Pam was getting frustrated, so they went to ones that only showed little teaser clips, but they had to keep changing and could never get their passions flowing. Giving up, Jake apologized to Pam, "Sorry babe, these sites were working just yesterday. I will have to contact my buddy and see what's up."

Pam tried not to show her disappointment, and the two closed the computer and had a nice evening together, but they both felt something was missing. After Pam went home, Jake got Mike's phone number from an earlier email and gave him a call.

"Hey Mike, what's up? This is Jake, from up north. I was wondering if you were having any trouble with those web sites you sent me?"

Mike had expected a response from Jake when he changed his passwords to all the sites he frequented. The fact that Jake had called the day he changed them was a good sign that Jake was hooked on cuckold interracial stimulation.

"No man, mine are working just fine. But I did change the all my passwords for security. I do that about once a quarter."

"Well, do you think you might send me the new passwords? I would really appreciate it."

"Hey Jake you seem like a nice kid, but what's in it for me. I have sent you a tons of stuff showing me in action with all kinds of great sex. That, plus all the sites I let you into. How about returning the favor?"

Jake was at a loss how to answer. "Mike, your right about you really giving me a lot of stuff, but I don't have any passwords or clips to send you."

"Well, its time you start paying off for all the stuff I have sent. How about next time you and your little minx start getting it on, you send me the video. I know you have the sweet laptop with the built in camera. Each time she comes over, start an IM video chat with me. If I am in, great, if not, no big deal. But I want to see a few sessions of you and her going at it before I send any more clips or passwords. How does that sound?"

Jake tried to process what Mike was saying, "You want to watch us have sex?"

"Yeah, I think you kids are hot. I would love to see what you are into and what gets you young ones hot. Don't worry, I will not make comments and Pam will never know I am watching."

"This is kind of sick. Pam is going to be my wife. I don't feel right letting you see her."

"Man, I already saw her in that skimpy bikini and her and I will probably never see each other again, so what's the harm?"

"I don't know, I will have to think about this. I'll let you know what I decide."

"OK Jake, but I have a new film I did of this married white chick and her cuckold husband being totally humiliated and controlled. I think it is right up your fetish. Hope to hear from you soon. See ya."

Hearing the dial tone, Jake sat with his phone in hand wondering if he could do what Mike asked. He really did owe the guy as he had been sucking off Mike's material for a month now. He tried to think what Pam would do if she found out. A month ago he could have expected her to kill him. Now, she had become so open and excited at some of the things they watched that he was unsure. The way she had been teasing him lately about his dick and how it would be so much fun to compare his with a big black cock was so unlike the girl he thought was his fiancée. He had to admit he was excited about the changes. He had been watching and reading about the cuckold lifestyle so much that her actions only fueled his imagination and fantasies. He could not seem to help fantasizing Pam as the recipient of a hard black cock with all the black on white cuckold stories and films they had been watching. This had been one of the strongest factors in their hot sex the last weeks. Well, it was time for bed. Jake spent a fitful night with is conscience and his lusts fighting for control. He would have to wait till the next time Pam came over to decide which would win.

Pam had also been disappointed about the lack of hot porn to watch that night and sent an email to Mike. She knew that it was Mike that was Jake's 'buddy' who provided the hard core sites' passwords.

'Mike, I know you have been emailing my fiancé Jake and sending him the hot interracial stuff and passwords to the best sites. We got a surprise tonight when none of the pay sites would let us in. What's up? Are you mad at Jake? Let me know what I can do to help. He enjoys those sites and since you seem to want him jackin off to give me an excuse to cage him, it would be best to keep him interested.

Still waiting for my cage.

Yours truly,

Pam.'

When Mike got Pam's email, he knew that he had both these kids on the road to a cuckold relationship. He sent her a request and waited to see if she would comply. His request was simple.

"Pammy, Put on some sexy underwear, start up your computer, go to xxxxxx on your instant messenger tomorrow at 8PM and I will answer your questions. By the way, I know from Jake that you have a nice computer capable of video, so be ready for some video chat.

Mike"

Pam got this message when she checked her mail at work the next day. She had planned an evening with Jake, but decided to cancel to see what Mike wanted to talk about. The crap about wearing sexy underwear was just Mike's usual macho crap. But that afternoon when she got home from work, she decided to take a shower. She unconsciously gave herself a close shave of her pussy as she had been trying to keep it clean since her experiences over Christmas. As she was getting dressed, she did put on a nice silk top, no bra, and a thong panty under her tee shirt and sweatpants. She made herself a small dinner and was at her computer by 7:30PM, ready to talk. She was almost restless by 8:00 when she finally made the IM call. Mike was ready too, but he made her wait a couple of minutes. When he finally started to text chat, Pam gave an audible sigh of relieve. Mike quickly gave her step by step instructions how to start a private video chat with him, and after some technical problem with firewalls were cleared up, they were looking at each other on their computers. Mike had his shirt off and the camera could only see from his waist up. When he saw Pam in her sweats, he started to take charge.

"Hey Pam, now that we can see each other lets get down to business. I thought I told you to wear something sexy. Those cloths you have on don't cut it. Go and put on something that will keep me interested. Now." With that Mike sat back and folded his arms over his chest to wait. Pam tried to get him to talk, but he refused. She finally decided that since he had already seen her naked with Jean, that this was not worth fighting. She shucked off her pants and tee shirt and sat back down. Now Mike could see Pam from the crotch up and unfolded his arms and started talking.

"That's better. I know you are a horny kitten, so stop trying to be the shy white future bride. Now, what did you want to discuss?"

"I wanted to know why you cut Jake off from those pay sites? Also, did you really order a cock cage for him?"

"To your first question, I cut him off, because I was bored with him and decided to let him find his porn for himself. He has been sucking off me and I finally figured I was not getting anything out of it. Besides, when he was on the sites I couldn't log on or I would get caught sharing passwords, which can get me kicked of the sites. As far as your second questions, it should arrive at your place any day now."

Pam was sitting there thinking and didn't know where to take the conversation. Mike looked so hunky with his shirt off and being so scantly dressed was getting her juices going.

Mike took the bull by the horns with his next command. "Baby, why don't you take that big black dildo you love so much and give me a show and I might just let Jake have my new passwords. How about a little show? I know you are hot, as I can see your nipples sticking out of that top. Loose that silky thing and let me see those young ripe tits of yours."

Mike had lowered his camera and now Pam could see that Mike was completely naked and was stroking his hard long black cock for her to enjoy. Pam sat for a few moments watching and not doing as Mike commanded, when he barked, "Hey, bitch, get naked and start fucking that virgin cunt. I call it virgin because until you feel a real black cock up your pussy you have never really had a man. Now move it. I need some stimulation to get my blood flowing."

Pam jumped this time and ran to get her toy. She did not know why she was complying, but she was naked by the time she sat down in her chair and started to run her fingers up and down her pussy lips. Mike directed her like a master. He had her start out licking and sucking her toy like a good white bitch should for a hard black cock. He had her pulling her nipples and spreading her pussy lips to show him she was ready for the dildo. By the time Pam was pumping the dildo a good 7 inches into her pussy, she had already cum twice from the dirtiness and obscenity of what they were doing. Mike had pulled the camera back so only his face showed, but he was getting a great view of Pam playing with herself. As Pam was getting ready to cum again, Mike readjusted the camera to show his whole body. The next time Pam opened her eyes, she saw Mike with Jean on her knees sucking all his dark meat down her throat. Pam jumped up and tried to close the connection. Mike was expecting this and started barking orders.

"Sit your horny white ass back down in that chair or your loving fiancée will be getting a copy of this little session. You are so dumb. Did you think I wouldn't take this opportunity to capture the conservative Pammy enjoying herself? Now, just because my bitch here is helping me enjoy your show doesn't give you a reason to stop. You know she will do anything to get my cock. She's been here all the time and now I want you to watch her suck my cock till she swallows my load into your belly. Have you been practicing with that toy cock you have there. Remember I told you that you would have to be able to deep throat me before I let you ride this cock. Show me how you have improved. Pull that sloppy cock out of your pussy and suck it off like a pro."

Pam was so startled by the sight of her future mother-in-law sucking off Mike and the threat that he would show this to Jake, that after a moment's hesitation she pulled the wet dildo out of her hole and started to lick it all clean.

"Since you are a newbie to sucking on big black cocks I want you to do everything that my bitch here is doing to me. I want you to watch and learn how to please me. Now follow her lead and work that cock."

Pam began to imitate Jean as she worked on Mike's rampant cock. She could not do the ball licking or suck on his ass when Jean did this to her black master, but Pam worked to get the toy cock deep, imagining it was Mike's. It startled her a little that she was imagining that her dildo was Mike and not Jake. She knew now that Jake's cock would easily work into the entrance of her throat, but Mike's would be a real effort to take deep. Jean worked on Mike for a good thirty minutes until he finally came down Jean's throat cussing her all the while. He called her the dirtiest black cock slut names he could spew. He loved to verbally humiliate Jean. He would tell her that she was now a total whore for black cock and no respectable white man or women would ever see her as anything but a total bitch in heat for black cock. He told her he was eventually going to mark her where anyone looking at her would know in an instant that she was black property and would fuck any black cock put in her mouth, ass or pussy. That she was now totally addicted to only black cock and her worthless husband would never feel his faggot dick in her again.

Pam was both shocked and stimulated by the degradation heaped on Jean as she worked so hard to please her master. She could not help feeling excited also at the decadence of the once faithful white mother debasing herself for the pleasure of a strong, hung, black man. One of her hand had wondered back to her pussy and she was thrusting three fingers deep into her hole as she sucked on her dildo and watched Jean and Mike. She couldn't help squeezing her clit and coming when she saw Mike pump his load down Jean's throat. When Mike calmed down and sat back, letting Jean lovingly lick his softening cock, he again turned to Pam.

"Well, my little bitch in training, that was nice and hot. You still left a lot of that dildo out of your mouth, but I did notice it went deeper than last time. I think I will go and fuck this little bitch now while you think about your next time with your fiancées 6 inch white thin prick. Email me again when you want to show me how good you can suck a black cock. Also, let me know when you have Jake in his cage." Mike grabbed a handful of Jean's hair and pulled her so she was looking at the camera. "Tell your future daughter-in-law that you approve of her caging your son and starting to control his naughty beat off urges."

Jean looked at Mike and had a moment of defiance, then seemed to crumble when he slapped his 10 inch cock on her face. She turned and said, "Pam, you know he is like his father, and the sooner you keep him from beating off the sooner you will be able to keep him totally loyal and ready for you alone."

With that said, she turned to look at Mike and he just nodded and then reached up and as he was disconnecting told Pam, "Good night Pam. Dream of my cock filling your holes. If you are good you may work to deserve it before you are married."

Pam sat there looking at the blank feed and shivered. She had just had a great evening of sex and felt drained. Dirty, but satisfied. She wondered if all white bitches felt that way after a session of black loving. The seeds had now taken root.

The next time Pam went over to Jake's; they watched a movie and then started making out. Pam broke a kiss after a while and asked if his porn was back working.

"Well, I did not get it working but I do have a few movies that I think you will enjoy. Get comfortable and I will be right back." Jake went to his laptop and started ginning it up. He pulled up some of the movies Mike had sent that did not show Mike but had nice interracial fucking. He has spent last night editing together a nice long movie from the ones Mike had sent. As he was getting it all set, he could not help clicking on the video chat link he had created at Mike's direction. He minimized the IM screen and brought the laptop over to the couch where his future bride was now lying back in just her bra and panties smiling up at him. He set the laptop on the coffee table in front of them and started the movie. He stripped down and was soon cuddled up with Pam on his lap. They watched the hot movie and began playing with each other. The video Mike was receiving was pretty good for being in a half-light room. He had his computer set up to always accept video chats and to start taping all in-coming feeds. While Mike would not view the video till later, as he was bedding Jean in her marriage bed tonight, he would enjoy the show.

Jake was kind of hesitant in his lovemaking that evening, and Pam had to get aggressive to get him to fuck her in their favorite position; Pam on her knees with Jake pounding like a rabbit from behind. The movie laptop was right in front of Pam's face and it showed her swinging tits and, at times as she pulled up, Jake's cock pistoning into her hot pussy. Jake finally pulled Pam back onto the couch after he had shot into her and held her tight giving the camera a perfect view of Pam's front from her knees up. It even showed Jake's little cock still sticking out between her wet thighs. Jake just held her and felt up her tits and pussy, pulling her face back to kiss and nuzzle her ear.

"Oh baby, that was so hot. I love you so much. Promise me we will always have these hot times together."

Jake was in heaven. "Hon, you are so hot. I never thought a while ago you would be so into watching porn. It really gets you going. I love playing with your body. You have the best, tightest pussy anywhere."

Pam jabbed him in the ribs, "And how would you know to compare? You had better be keeping that prick only for me or you are going to be so sorry."

"You know I only have eyes for you, Pam. I am going to be your husband and never stray from your playground."

"Well, this playground is yours, but these hot videos we have been watching has really got me wondering if my little pussy would like one of those hard big black cocks to see if it would be able to come even harder then when you pound me." Pam let her statement hang and waited to see what her fiancée would say. He didn't say anything for a minute, but she did feel his cock start to harden under her pussy. The thought of her with a black cock got him excited. Now was the time to save the poor boy.

"How about you go out to one of those adult bookstores and buy me a nice dildo that you think we could play with when your dick gets tired, or when you are not around. I could never go into one of those places and after watching all these big cocks, I was wondering how even a rubber one would feel. Do you think you could do that for me baby?"

By now, Jakes cock was hard as a rock and started rubbing it back and forth between Pam's pussy lips as she sat on his lap.

"I'll get one tomorrow. We will see if you can take a big cock." Jake got a little concerned look on his face. "You aren't thinking of trying out a real big black cock, are you?"

Pam put an innocent look on her face and said in her sexiest voice. "I would only do what my husband tells me to do."

Jake was now so excited, that he picked up Pam and laid her on the couch and then entered her in one swift push. They fucked for another ten minutes and Jake gave Pam a small orgasm as he filled her for the second time that evening. As Jake lay on Pam and kissed her, she had a devilish idea. She started to push Jake down her body telling him to kiss her poor worn out body. She kept him going down until he was on his knees between her legs and he was kissing around her thighs and pussy. Pam took his head in her hands and said, "I watched those husbands eat their wife's pussies after they have been rode hard by their lovers. Time to start your training." She gave Jake a wink and then started to pull his face into her wet, swollen pussy. Jake started to hold back then she pouted and looked sad, and he crumbled. She looked so happy when he began to lick and suck his cum from her pussy. She started to get verbal and began to imagine that they had just had a lover service her. Her words got him so horny. He sucked so hard that Pam had a strong orgasm with her thighs wrapped around his head so hard that he thought his head was going to burst. When she finally let him lose, he moved up and put his hard cock back into her pussy. He could not remember when he had come three times in one night, but tonight's excitement had sure driven him to show his horniness.

When the two lovers had exhausted themselves and lay in each other's arm ready for sleep, Pam asked her man, "Baby, do you like me teasing you with dirty talk during sex? We have been reading and watching hot videos and I really like being able to express what I am feeling when we are making love."

Jake, who had really enjoyed having Pam open up during their recent sex life, gave her a tight hug. "Pam, I love when you talk during sex. You never did that before we started watching the videos. If I knew they would have got you going like they have I would have let you watch them long ago. Yes, please talk dirty all you want. I love knowing when I am doing something right. Talk all you want, the dirtier the better."

Pam snuggled her ass against Jake's worn out crotch, "I kind of guessed your answer baby. I have noticed how hot your little stiffy gets when I talk dirty to him. I love to fantasize with you. I think it will keep our sex life hot for a long time. Promise me you won't get mad when I tease you. You seem to get really hot when I bring up black on white sex, so expect that to be a theme for our lovemaking for a while."

Jake foolishly commented, "Bring it on, baby."

The next day on the way home from work, Jake stopped in an adult novelty store on Chippewa St. He had never been in this place but had passed it often. Now he had a mission to get a toy for his bride. As he wandered the isles, he was amazed at the array of toys on display. After much hesitation and embarrassment, he picked out two toys. One was a nice 7 inch blue vibrator. The second was a totally realistic dildo that Jake could only dream of possessing anything like this monster. It was black, veined and had a large ball sack attached to the 12 inch long, 4 inch thick shaft. The knob grew to about 5 inches and had a hole on the end just like a real cock. The final attribute that got Jake to buy it was you could fill the balls with liquid and with a hard squeeze pump the juice out the end of the cock just like a real one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.