Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Pam and Jake had enjoyed their holidays at Jean and Ray's house, but they were quickly back to their work and doing all the things necessary to arrange a wedding in the spring. Pam had taken the advice of Jean to heart and began to look on the Web for the sites she had seen on Jake's laptop. One night when Jake had visited and was in the shower after a good session of sex, Pam had gotten Jake's laptop out of his backpack and called up his internet explorer. It only took a minute to email herself his favorites. She noticed that there was quite a collection and she planned to take a good look when she was alone. She had her own desktop at her place and on the nights she wasn't with Jake, she explored the world of black on white sex, cuckold husbands and submission to dominant black masters. Pam kept thinking about Jean's body marked and pierced for her black master. She spent many a night using the big black dildo Jean had given her as a Christmas present and reading the hot stories. She could not believe that her lover and future husband was so into this kind of fetish. She would have to see if this was really a fantasy or something Jake might want to become a reality.

She was on her computer one night in late January, when her email notice popped up. She slowed the black dildo she had been working into her now juicy cunt and looked to see what had arrived. She was shocked when she saw that it was an email from Mike, Jean's black lover.

She quickly sat up and read the message. It had a large attachment file.

"Hey Pam, I thought you would be missing the hot black on white sex you saw while visiting. Jean gave me your email and I have attached some of the best pictures of her being my slut. I think you will enjoy them as you are now probably deeply interested in what having a real black cock in your young pussy would be like. Remember when you watch Jean take my cock that she has had two children and is not as tight and able to enjoy the full effect of being black fucked as you will when you decide to ride my cock. Yes, I want you to know I intend to make you understand what a black cock can do for you before you marry Jean's son.

I still expect you to make Jake your husband, but I expect him to quickly become a cuckold, restrained husband for your new black master to control. This is the way life should be. While Jean may expect you to give her grandbabies with her genes, I know you will understand that only superior black cocks will impregnate your eggs. Jean started too late for this, but you are perfect to breed black babies.

I have also attached a link to a private website that has all the videos you will need to understand your place in life. Look at the joy and pleasure on the faces of the bitches taking black cock and dream of the day you can join the ranks of white cunt dedicated to black cock. If you want some help in getting Jake to open up on his own feelings about you trying black cock, I have already started emailing him with great stories and pictures. He has shown that he enjoys the topic, and I think if you bring up his overactive beating off and how he is not saving enough for you, he will be acceptable to getting a cage on his cock for you to control. Once you have him caged, you will find out just how much of a wimp he will become.

Accidentally find his favorites on his computer and confront him with his fantasy. Tease him into confessing that he often fantasies about you with a black lover. Make it a game that works up to him declaring his desire for you to experience black loving before you marry him. Make it a final test of your love for him. Get him to agree that if you can e fucked by a large cocked black man and still marry him, he will truly understand your love for him is great. Make it also a test of his love for you to let you experience a level of pleasure he has come to understand he will probably never be able to provide.

When you come down before the wedding I expect you two to be ready. I expect Jake to be locked in a cage, and you ready to beg for my cock. We don't have to include Jean, as she still wants to hide her sluthood to black cock from her son's. I have let this desire continue, but it won't last much longer past the wedding.

Let me know how big a cock Jake has and measure the circumference around his cock and balls right up next to his crotch. That is where the restraining ring will go to his cock cage. I will send you his cage as an engagement present. Use it with my blessing and enjoy the control it will give you over his cravings. I am sure you will have hours of cunt licking pleasure once you have him under your control.

I expect an email soon with his measurements and any concerns you have. You will be a slut for black cock. I saw it in your eyes when you watched me take Jean. I know you probably have worn out the black dildo Jean gave you. By the way, I told Jean to do that. She knows she is participating in turning her boy into a wimp cuckold husband, but her need for my cock makes her totally under my control.

Good night Pam. I have high expectations of being the first black cock into your white pussy.

Yours, Mike."

Pam sat stunned. She had to read the letter again and then opened the pictures attached. They were so sexy and it was true what Mike said about the lust and joy on the faces of the girls getting black cock. She tried to imagine her face when having sex with Jack and knew that while sex with Jake was nice, she had never been as excited or satisfied looking after a session with Jake as the girls in Mike's pictures showed.

When she went to the link provided and started to watch the movies Mike had made of not just Jean, but other white sluts he had conquered, she couldn't help spending hours watching, fucking herself with her dildo and coming over and over. She spent so much of the night screwing herself that she had to call in sick the next day and spent most of the day watching all the movies again.

By the time she finally got a hold of herself, she realized that she had to experience black cock. She would measure Jake the next time she visited him and began to figure out how she would get Jake to wear the cage. Maybe after a session she would complain a little about his not putting out much cum. Then the next time she would ask to use his computer to check email and find all his porn sites. She would confront him and let him know that she would not accept his beating off all the time to porn. She knew she could not stop him from looking, but she could sure stop him from wasting his juice when she wasn't there to enjoy it.

Yes, that sounded like a viable plan. Now she just had to come to terms with how far she wanted to take this new twist in her relationship with Jake. She did love him dearly and he was her best friend. She could see her living a long loving life with him as her partner. She just had to figure out how much he would play in her sexual satisfaction. Well, until she tried out a black cock and found out for herself what all the stories and fever was about, she would keep Jake tied tight to her pussy.

He did enjoy licking her. She now had visions of him, face deep in her pussy as she sat in front of a hot interracial movie, enjoying his tongue over and over until she thought he had done a good enough job to let him out of his cage and fuck her horny pussy.

She was day dreaming these thought when her phone broke her revere. It was Jake wanting to get together that night. Pam readily invited him over as she had a definite desire to feel a real cock soon.

That night Pam used Jake as her personnel fuck toy. She drained him as she had gotten so horny from all the stories and video's she had watched. When he was hard one time she started to play a game to see if Jake had any feelings about his size. As she was sucking on his cock she started to try and get his cock down her throat, something she had never tried with any of her boyfriends. She had never really tried to see how big he was or if she could do it so she did an experiment to check her capabilities. As she moved him deep into her mouth she found out that he just barely started to hit her gag reflex area when she had almost all his cock in her mouth. She made exaggerated gagging sounds and then leaned back and said, "Sorry baby, I guess your dick is just too big for me to suck deep."

Ray was enjoying Pam's sexual attack of him this night so much he couldn't help but respond. "Oh baby, what you were doing felt great. I think with some practice you could be able to get me all the way."

Pam shook her head, "No way, you are way too big."

Jake could not have to prospect of his future bride deep throating him so he started to calm her fears, "It's not that big, I have seen some really big ones that I know you couldn't take, but I hope in time you will come to be able to do all of me."

Pam now closed the trap. "Well, let's see just how big you are so I know what to work up to." With that challenge, Jake just laid back and Pam ran naked to get a cloth measuring tape. She was soon working all over Jake's cock to see just how big he was. She took measurements when he was hard and even got some ice to see how big he was when he was all shriveled up. After memorizing the numbers needed for the cock cage Mike suggested, she played on Jake's mind.

"Well now I know just how big a cock I have all to myself. I think your 6" long cock will be so nice. I think that is kind of above average, isn't it baby?"

Jake had seen so many large black cocks lately thanks to Mike sending so many hot black on white internet links knew the truth, but decided to answer honestly. "I guess it's about average, for a white guy like me."

Pam could not believe that Jake had opened the door for a discussion about the differences between black and white cocks.

As Pam started to nibble around Jake's hard dick she asked, "What do you mean, for a white guy. You don't believe those myths about black men being better hung and stronger lovers do you?"

Jake was now not thinking with his head but with his cock. Pam's little kisses and her hands playing with his nipples were totally clouding his judgment. "Oh that feels so good. Keep that up."

Jake's urging did not stop her from persisting on a response about black cocks. She stopped her playing and asked again, "Answer me, do black guys really have bigger and better cocks than white guys?"

Jake, needing her to continue, gave an answer that would haunt him the rest of his life. "Yes, Yes, black guys definitely have bigger cocks on average than white guys."

Pam looked at him and asked, "How would you know?"

Jake reached down and tried to pull Pam back to his cock but she would not comply and Jake knew he would have to answer. "Well, I have cruised the internet a bit and from what I have seen, there are more big black cocks than white ones."

Pam had the admission she needed so she went back to toying with her boy. "Well I guess I should be glad I have you with your nice size cock to keep me satisfied. I don't need any more than your huge 6 inch dick, do I?"

Jake only commented, "No baby. I will work to give you all I have and promise to make you happy as often as you want it."

The two lovers spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's youth and enthusiasm for sex. As the lay cuddling latter, Pam got another admission from Jake.

"Baby, you said you look at the internet and go to sex sites. Do you think you could show me some of those sites sometimes? I think I want to see what you are into and maybe get some hints on how to be able to take your big cock in my throat with out choking. Can we do that sometime?"

Jake was in a post-orgasmic bliss and would have agreed to anything. "Sure baby, I think we could have a great time looking at the net porn. It will sure be better than doing it myself."

Pam leaned up and looked down on her future husband, "You don't beat off to the porn do you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.