Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Mike was now sure that Jean would not think of Ray as a man capable of giving her the great fucking she was so addicted to. He was really pleased that Jean had become so submissive and now when they were together would spend all her time tending to all his desires. Now he wanted Ray to become a butt boy for young black cocks. He wanted the former husband and father to see himself as a closet queer that craved black cock and succumb to the power they have to give him pleasure. He also wanted to let Jean see him in his pussy boy actions to drive the final nail in her ability to think of Ray as a man. Mike did not know Jean's feelings about male homosexuality and he was curious to see how she would react to a video he was thinking of producing.

Mike got with Drew and Marcus together Monday after class and gave them instructions in what he wanted for the next couple of weeks.

Mike decided he wanted a video that showed Ray openly trying and succeeding in coming on to young black guys and getting them to use his body. Jean would be so surprised to learn what Ray had been up to on his workouts.

Mike got the guys to only use Ray Tuesday through Thursday. He wanted Ray to get super horny by next Tuesday that he would initiate the sex the boys had come to expect. His plan worked perfectly. The boys got Ray to enjoy total release that Tuesday through Thursday. But on Friday, Mike did not leave the key so while Ray serviced both boys, he was unable to cum.

The weekend was torture for Ray as Mike took great pleasure in putting Jean through her paces all weekend long. Seeing her lovely body so enjoying Mike's great black cock almost got him moaning in frustration.

The boys were not at the gym on Monday and neither was his key. By Tuesday when Ray arrived he was so looking forward to some release but was again frustrated by no key in the locker.

The boys were there and they told him what they wanted.

"Hey white boy, I bet you are glad to see us. I see you still have your little cage on. Drew and I were talking and we decided that we wanted to keep you caged during the workout as it will help you concentrate on your exercising and not thinking with your little clit. By the way, we have your key."

Ray looked stunned. Drew and Marcus just laughed at him.

"What, do you think we could not figure out where Coach left the key for you? We took it after he left after school. Now we control your pathetic excuse for a cock. If you want to ever get to cum again, we expect a totally committed black loving faggot when we get to the showers tonight. Is that clear?"

Ray was confused. He really had come to enjoy his black sex with this hard body, teen boys. It had been so hard to watch Jean and Mike enjoy each other all weekend. He now could not refuse the chance to feel a hard black cock while he pumped his own little white dick. With only a moment thought, he agreed. "OK guys, I'll be your dedicated black cock lover, just promise me you will take this cage off and let me come tonight."

The boys agreed and they were soon into a great workout. The boys stripped naked when they were done and gave Ray his key. As he was getting out of his cage and getting naked the boys went into the shower and started to clean up. Once Ray was free he hurried into the showers. The boys paid him no attention, but Ray was so anxious to feel a hard black cock that he was soon in front of Drew, on his knees sucking his cock deep into his face. Drew made some attempt to push Ray away, but Ray held hard to Drew's ass and would not be denied. Drew seemed to succumb to Ray's skill. Marcus then walked near the pair and Ray turned and grabbed at Marcus' semi-hard cock. As he turned from Drew, Ray arched his ass high and rubbed it on Drew's wet hard cock. Drew taking the intent, soon was slow fucking Ray. The desire and pleasure on Ray's face was obvious. He was reaching down and playing with his own little dick. The next half hour had Ray cumin twice and both boys left their loads in Ray's ass. The most disgusting thing was once the boys left Ray in the showers; he looked ashamed but still reached back and brought his sperm filled fingers from his ass to his lips. He cleaned his ass for a couple of minutes then left the shower. This last act was directed by Drew from the locker room as a command if he wanted to repeat tonight's action ever again.

Ray had no idea that the school had put in a hidden camera in the showers to combat any abuse and determine if any hanky panky was going on. Coach Mike was in his office taping the shower scene with a huge smile on his face. There was no sound on the tape, but to anyone looking it sure looked like this old guy had just molested two boys in the shower. And even it the boy's indulged his perversion it sure looked like Ray was the one who started it and was the only one taking it up the ass. Now Mike had to figure a good time to let his little white slave view her husband's true sexual preference.

Mike let Ray enjoy himself at the gym with the teen boys, but began to look for a proper master for Ray's faggot tendencies. By the weekend he was ready to show Jean another side of her husband. Mike kept Jean at his place and left Ray locked up at home. That night Mike had a little talk with Jean as she was kneeling before his easy chair tending to his cock.

"Jean, you are such a good bitch for me. I think I have to let you know something I recently found out. I guess I should have guessed this fact about your husband before, but he looked like a normal guy I just didn't see it coming. But I guess any guy who gets off watching big black cocks service his women rather than do the deed himself has to have homo feelings buried in his brain. Here turn around and watch this video. We recently installed hidden cameras in the locker rooms for security and law suit concerns. It was still taping the other night and this is what it caught."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.