Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ray was really anxious all the next day at work. After spending the night with a big dildo stretching his ass in the hopes that the guy's big black cocks wouldn't split in open, he had been totally unproductive at work. As he was getting ready to head home, his phone rang.

"Hello, Ray Howell, How may I help you?"

"Hey cuckold, I thought I would be nice to you as you really got Jean happy with your comments last night. As a reward I am letting you out of your cage tonight while you are at the gym. I will leave the key to your cage in locker 220. You can work out without your little prick all bound up. I give you permission to even jack off in the shower before you leave. But you better arrive at your house locked up and the key has to be back in locker 220 when you leave. How does that sound to you, Cucky?"

Ray was almost speechless as he listened to his wife's stud. Finally coming out of his funk, he gasped, "Thanks Mike, I really appreciate you letting me out, even for a few hours."

"Hey, no trouble. By the way, the guys will be there to make sure you don't miss your exercise and go off to some porn shop and watch video's and jerk off. You really need to get in shape and the guys will make sure you behave. Now, thank me again and then get home to my women."

"Thank you so much, Mike. I will do exactly like you direct. Thanks again."

With that Ray heard the phone go dead. It had been over three weeks since he had his cage off and tonight would be the first time he was free. As happy as he was for the prospect of being free of his cage, he quickly remembered that he would be at the mercy of the black teens while at the gym. He was so confused.

By the time he got home to his wife and had a good dinner, he had almost forgotten about his upcoming sluthood to black cock. Jean sent him off to the gym with a kiss and hug. She gave his cage a nice tug and said, "Enjoy yourself tonight. I know that Mike is going to let you out while you are at the gym. Take care of all your pent up frustration. I know you understand that I enjoy Mike's cock so much better than your little dickee. Now that I feel you really love me and know that you can never compete with black cock I can trust you to go and stroke off. I hope you fantasies about me and Mike when you beat your dicky in the gym shower. Come home to me all clean, spent and happy. Now off you go."

Ray had just stood there listening to his love confirm his total cuckold status. She had totally accepted that he was now committed to her being a slut for black cock. Now he just had to work to believe it himself. He so wanted to fuck her right now, but he knew if he tried to come on to his wife she would tell Mike and he might not leave the key at the gym next time.

Ray arrived at the gym and went into the locker room. As he hunted down locker 220, his little cock started to throb. As he found the locker he had a fear the Mike was joking and not left the key. He slowly opened the door and almost wept when the key was there. Looking around, he quickly opened the lock and for the first time in weeks pulled his cage off his pathetic dick. It started to harden just from the thought of being out and able to come. He played with his cock a little and then when he heard a noise, quickly put his cage back in the locker.

He then heard Drew bellow, "Hey cucky, are you here. Get your faggot ass out her and get to work trying to get that fat white ass of yours in shape."

Ray jumped and pulled his gym shorts up and ran out to the gym. Drew and Marcus were working out and they quickly put Ray through his paces. After a good hour of working Ray like a dog, they called it quits. Marcus and Drew took Ray and escorted him to the locker room.

"OK fag, you stink. Strip naked and get in the shower." Marcus and Drew stood by and watched as Ray began to get out of his gym cloths. When he pulled his jock down, and the black teens saw Ray's little dick for the first time without his cage they broke into laughter.

"My god, look at that little baby dick. I hope it gets bigger when it gets hard. Did Miss Jean really have to live with that little dick for over 25 years? That poor bitch. No wonder she is so hooked on Coach's manly black cock. You are such a waste of flesh at pleasing a woman. Maybe we can make you useful at pleasing our black cocks. Now get into the shower."

Ray scampered into the showers and by the time he got the water warm, Drew and Marcus had both stripped and joined him. Their limp, hanging cocks were swinging around their thighs and Ray could not help but look at how they were so much bigger limp then he was when he got hard. As he started washing his body, he could not understand why his cock started to get hard. The two studs moved to either side of Ray and together pushed him down onto his knees.

"OK fag boy, time to see if you remember any of the lessons we taught you last night. Show us how you worship our superior cocks."

Ray looked to his left and right and saw the wet, hot cocks slapping his face. Drew reached down and grabbed a hunk of Ray's hair and pulled back forcing his head to tilt and his mouth to open wide. Marcus moved and pushed his cock deep into Ray's mouth. He didn't bother to wait and see if Ray was ready to suck. He just pushed forward until his cock was all the way down Ray's throat. Ray's eyes bulged and Marcus began a steady pace of mouth fucking his new toy.

Marcus then took control of Ray's head and dropped to his own knees forcing Ray to bend forward and work on keeping Marcus' cock in his throat. Marcus did not want to stay on his knees on the hard floor so he continued down to lay on his ass with Ray's mouth still tight to his crotch. He took his legs and feet and began to poke and prod Ray's hard cock.

Ray was now on his knees, face down into Marcus' cock as he began to pump up and down on the long black cock. Drew took advantage of Ray's kneeling position and moved between Ray's legs and began to feel up Ray's virgin ass. He also noticed that Ray's cock was hard as a rock.

The shower was getting all steamy and the boys and Ray were all hot and bothered. Drew started playing with Ray's ass. He used his cock to rub all over Ray's fleshy ass. He made a note to have Ray shave his ass clean next time.

He had brought a tube of topical rush and reached down and put a good glob on Ray's cock. He pumped Ray's little dick a few times and then left it to Marcus' feet to bring Ray off.

Drew was getting excited so he grabbed Ray's hips tight and started to work his 9" cock into Ray's virgin ass. Ray had done a good job of lubing up his ass before he came to the gym as he didn't want to be split by these guys' giant cocks. Even though Ray was tight, Drew was not to be denied. Drew heard Ray squeal as he felt his ass being opened by a live hot cock for the first time. Marcus kept up playing with Ray's cock with his feet and Drew would reach down ever so often and pump Ray's cock a few times.

The combined effect of being free of his cage, being denied for so long, Drew's deep pumping stoking his prostate gland and Marcus working his feet up and down his cock and balls had Ray squirting his load over Marcus' feet after only a minute of Drew's fucking his ass.

"Oh look at that. In less than a minute of me fucking your pussy ass you are coming all over Marcus' feet."

"What a fag cuckold. You have a beautiful wife and you get yourself locked up in a cock cage and now you only get to come when young black cocks fuck your tight white ass. Who knows, maybe this is the only way you will ever get to come again. I bet coach would love to have you out of the way so he can give your wife the loving you never could. He could give us the key to your cage and you would have to be our bitch to get off. I think I will ask coach. He may not go for it, but if you beg him to be our pussy boy, I think he will eventually come around."

Ray was still deep in humiliation at having come all over Marcus' feet as Drew continued to fuck him and ridicule his manhood. The two kept up their bitch talk and fucked both Ray's holes. Ray could not help getting hard again and as the boys reached their climax he also could not help squirting again on Marcus' feet. As Drew pulled out of Ray's ass and Marcus let go of Ray's head so he could sit back on his hunches, Drew pushed Ray back down so he had his face on Marcus's feet. "Lick up you pitiful spunk, bitch. You made a mess on his feet, so show us your love for letting you come by licking up all your filthy squirt off his feet. I think you should get used to licking our feet as you will soon realize that we are your only source of sex. Now get down there and show us how much you liked our little time together here tonight. Ray tried to not lick Marcus' feet, but Drew reached down and grabbed his swinging balls and with a hard squeeze, Ray was soon lapping up all the jism off the stinky feet of his new master.

Once Drew saw that Ray was doing as he was told. He walked into the locker room and at locker 220 got Ray's cage. As Marcus kept Ray working on his feet, Drew reached down and worked the cage up Ray's slimy spent cock. With a click of the lock, Ray was back as a caged cuckold.

"There, now you are all ready to go back to your little wife and show her what a good boy you have been, getting all buff for her to play with. I expect you to show great respect for your misses. She has a great duty to keep black men satisfied and you must play your part in supporting her and showing her that you totally understand why she prefer to be with a black man. Now get your self cleaned up, and head home. We expect you here every week day evening. Tomorrow we will help you get rid of all the gross hair around your dick and pussy."

With those instructions, Drew and Marcus walked out of the shower. Ray heard them getting dressed and then the doors slam. He reached back and felt his asshole. It still tingled and Drew's sperm was leaking out. He moved his fingers around his gaping hole and when he brought them out to look the were covered with white juice. Ray shuffled over to the shower spray that was still going strong and let the water wash out his ass. He took a long shower and it gave him time to think.

He was no longer just a cocksucker, he was a certified pussy for black cock. As he thought about his current situation, he could not help but admit that the orgasms he had achieved with the two black teens fucking him were the best he has had in years. He could not remember coming so quick and hard as when Drew first pushed deep into his ass. And the feel of submission, being on his knees when Marcus was jamming his manly cock down his throat got him so excited. All the stories and fantasies he had craved and read about for years had now come true. As he shut off the water and went to where his cloths were, he saw a towel, hoping it was clean, he dried him self off. Looking down at his cock he knew that he would be back tomorrow and hoped Mike would let him out to play with his new masters. He shook his head and actually said out load, "g

Geeze, what a total wimp white bitch you are Ray Howell. If the guys at the office ever saw you in action, you would be laughed out of work."

Ray got back home around 10PM and Jean was on the computer when he came in. She was reading a hot story and called Ray into the room. Jean was only in her robe and when Ray saw her all spread out playing with herself as she read a story, he said, "Looks like you are all alone tonight. I guess you needed a little diversion until I got here."

Jean looked over at her husband and saw him smiling at her. She could see his lust, but knew he would still be locked up. She still wanted to get off so she pointed between her legs and Ray knew what was expected. He stripped quickly and then turned Jean in her chair so he could lift her legs and push his face into her moist pussy. It was so pretty with the tattoo letters and being all clean of hair. Jean turned back to read her story of a wife learning to love black cock and forsake her husband's weak efforts. She came twice on Ray's tongue before she finished her story. She turned off the computer and pushed Ray away.

"Come on honey that was real nice. Did you have a good time at the gym tonight? You look all worn out, but I guess your tongue had plenty of energy to please your loving wife. Mike called and could not get over tonight. So you get to sleep with me all by yourself."

Mike could not bring himself to tell his wife what he was doing with the teen boys. As much as he had given her to black men, he just could not take that last step and show that he too had become a lover of black cock. That would have to wait for another day. The two married lovers spent a nice night in each others arms. But it was short lived as the alarm clock came so early Ray felt he had not slept at all. As he was getting up and showering he felt his ass and put some soothing cream up his hole. Once he was off to work, Jean heard the garage door go up only 20 minutes after Ray left. Mike was stopping over for his morning fuck on the way to work. He never stayed long, just enough to fill her pussy with his morning load. Mike always told her not to wash for a couple hours and enjoy working around the house with his sperm dripping down her legs. He thought it helped her realize her status as his slut to feel the wetness as she did her housework in the nude. This was another new instruction from both Mike and Beth. She was not allowed to wear cloths in the house except when Ray got home she would wear a robe. This way she would be ready for either lover but not let Ray get too excited.

The two continued on their road of servitude to black cock for the next couple of weeks. Ray got himself shaved of all his pubic hair from his ankles to his neck. Now he could not go out with out in short without everyone people looking at his clean shaven legs and wonder if he was some kind of pervert. The first time Jean saw him after the boys had him shave himself clean, she had to snicker. He looked good all clean and he had a nice build, but he was no body builder. Ray tried to explain.

"I know it looks funny, but the guys I work out with saw how hairy I was and they said if I wanted to do body building with them and have them help me I had to be clean shaven like them. They said it helps them determine where I need work easier. I told them they were crazy but they persisted. You know I like working out with these guys, so I thought what the hell. It will always grow back."

Jean looked at her smooth husband and had to admit he looked kind of nice. He never had dark hair, being blond, and now that he was smooth all over she was looking forward to seeing how he felt. When she pulled down his shorts and saw he was shaved there also, she gave him another questioning look.

He sheepishly stated, "I guess I got carried away. I always wanted to see what I would look like all clean so as I was all lathered up after the boys left, I did it all. Now you will not have any hair in the way when you give me blow jobs."

Jean smiled and taunted, "You wish, white boy."

That was all the was said as they got into bed, but Jean did spend some time rubbing her hands all over his clean shaved body. After a while she said, "OK, you can stay this way. I think I like you soft and clean."

Jean spent more and more time reading slut stories, helping Beth with her cheerleader friends, and letting Mike do every imaginable sex act with her in every room of her house. Ray got to watch when he was home, but more and more he was being taken by the teen boys to serve as their cum dump and fuck buddy. His asshole had gotten so stretched that he had to go often to sit down on the toilet for fear of soiling himself. The boys were now each fucking him up the ass each week night and letting him out of his cage for these events. Coach wanted Ray to equate his sexual release to taking a big black cock up his ass so that he would never desire to have sex with his wife again. He knew this was a long shot, but if he could get Ray to not be able to perform with his wife, but come often and hard while being a pussy to black cock, Ray would come to understand his place in life.

The teen boys really played Ray well when they fucked him. They would squeeze his balls and pump his little cock. They had discovered his pierced nipples and made him put in rings and a chain every time they started their sex sessions. Ray's nipples had been pulled so much during sex that they stood out proud like a horny teen bitch's all the time. Ray came at least twice with his black fuck buddies each school night. He endured the weekends without release listening to Jean and Mike fucking to their hearts content. It was the third weekend after his initiation to black cock when Mike called Ray into the living room. Jean was naked and kneeling between his legs as he watched TV. Jean now spent most of her time when she was not getting fucked on her knees licking Mike's cock, balls, ass, and recently his feet. She seemed to love showing her devotion to Mike in ways she never would have done for him.

"Ray, you have been such a good cuckold that I think you will get a special treat next weekend. I am going to let you make your best attempt at having sex with your wife. I will be over Friday night, but on Saturday morning after I leave for a golf date, you will have till noon to fuck her as much as you want. I hope you realize that I am doing this for your own health, as I expect you have a need to get off bad by now. I know you might have been beating off in the showers at school after your workout, but that isn't sex with a real person. So, since you have been so nice to give me your wife, I will loan her back to you for a few hours. Is that all right with both of you?"

Jean had been listening and she nodded her head while still sucking on Mike's hard cock.

Ray just stood there until he finally got his voice and thought he had better show Mike the respect the boys had been telling him to show. "Oh Mike, Sir, thank you. I know I will not be able to give Jean the pleasure you can but I will truly enjoy being able to make love to her. Thank you."

Ray started over to show his gratitude, but Mike waved him away. "OK, that's enough groveling. It's disgusting for a man to be begging to be with his own wife. Get out of my sight. You wanted this, but I don't have to understand your degenerate white mind. Now get out of here and let me take care of this hot slut of mine."

Ray not wishing to get Mike mad and have him take back his offer, quickly left the two alone.

As he was outside doing yard work that weekend, he thought of how he hoped he could come as well with Jean next weekend as he had been recently with the black boys. His problem with coming had not seemed to be a problem lately so he expected that once he was with his hot wife he would be able to give her a great time.

He was to be sorely disappointed in his performance.

All week, the black teens used Ray hard. They even got him to come three times some nights. He became so good at sucking and fucking that he was feeling a new level of sexual satisfactions. The boys were so good to him, making sure he enjoyed his time with them even if they verbally degraded him as a faggot and cuckold loser. They worked him so hard Friday night that they thought he could use a drink, so they gave him some of their water from a squirt bottle. They made him drink it all up after their sex. The bottle had been provided by Coach with instructions that they give it to him before he left. Mike had doctored it with a strong drug that would relax the blood vessels around his crotch and not let him get a hard on for at least 24 hours. Mike didn't want Ray to enjoy his time with Jean or her to feel any cock but his giving her pleasure. He expected the two to be sexually frustrated when he got back from golf and put Ray back in his cage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.