Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

When the kids left the Howell home, Mike decided to claim supremacy again. Before Christmas, he had visited and Ray had been allowed to listen and watch him take Jean as his slut. After hearing from Beth her success at getting Brad to be her cuckold boyfriend and even getting him to clean up Benjamin after she fucked him, he started to think he had underutilized Ray. It had now been over three weeks since Ray had been allowed out to get relief from his aching balls. Ray was trying real hard to be supportive and he would say he wanted only the best for his wife and that was obviously being Mike's slut. But so far, Ray had not been invited or asked to participate when Mike and Jean were sexually active. While Ray loved to eat Jean's soaking pussy, he had not done this when Mike visited. Mike knew from Jean that he had done this after their encounters at his house, but Ray had never gotten to taste Mike's spunk fresh in his wife's crotch.

Mike thought it was time to take Ray's cuckold status up a notch.

There was one thing that Ray had let down on during his caging and that was his exercises. He could not go to the gym at work anymore as he could not shower with his cage so obviously showing his submission to his wife and her lover. Jean had mentioned this to Mike and he had come up with a way to get Ray to be more submissive and also become a sissy to black cock.

When Jean and Ray were having dinner the first week after New Years, Jean brought up a sensitive subject. "Honey, I know you love my cooking and I love to see you eat, but I think you should make a New Year's resolution to get back in shape. You have stopped going to the gym at work and you never use the bike here. I think you need to get a program and firm up. You don't want to become a blimp."

Ray looked down at his gut and had to admit he needed to get back into a routine. "Baby, I know I need to work out, but I hate to work out alone."

"I know that, that's why I think you should take advantage of the gym at my high school. As a teacher now, you can use the private gym after school hours. It is very nice. Mike has shown it to me and said you are welcome to use it. If you go in the evenings, like now after dinner, there will only be a few of his top athletes around and I am sure they would be great spotters for your work out. What do you think? Will you do this for me?"

Ray thought about his evenings now that Mike had been visiting more often to bed his wife. He loved the fulfillment Jean was getting as Mike's slut and she was really enjoying giving Ray his fantasy of being a cuckold chastity enforced husband. While that fantasy had been great at the beginning, now that he was living it to a degree he never envisioned, it was hard to understand his feelings. Maybe getting out for a couple hours each night and not seeing his wife being so devoted to her black master would give him a little relief. Having his cock trying to get hard whenever he saw Ray and Jean together or hear his wife's screams of pleasure as she worshiped Mike's great cock was really becoming to much. "OK, that sounds good. I can get a nice workout. You and Mike can have the evenings to enjoy yourself. When I get home, I can give you a good relaxing time as only you and I can enjoy. Is that what you want, baby?"

Jean got up and came and sat on his lap and kissed her husband. "You know I love you. Now tomorrow, after dinner, get over to the gym and work on getting this body up to speed. I want you health and fit to service me for a long time. Make some friends and when you come home, I want a great message and a good licking."

Mike did not come over that night and Jean and Ray had a nice time together. Of course, Ray got no relieve but Jean had a number of nice orgasms as Ray worked hard to bring her pleasure.

The next day, Jean spent the afternoon with Beth and her body was worked hard to bring her mistress pleasure. After Beth had been drained of her sexual needs, she worked on her slut to get her to be more daring. "You are becoming a great pussy licker. I think it is time I use you to please my white cheerleader bitches. I think you will be a great hit. I will bring a new girl over tomorrow and you and I will let her know that you are a total black cock whore and you will do everything in you power to get her to understand that black cock is so much better than white. You will also let her know that having a white boyfriend to support you is also the best of both worlds. I want all my cheerleader bitches to have cuckolded their white boyfriends and become addicted to black cocks for their pleasure. One look at your tattooed and pierced body and you telling them about your husband loving what has happened to you and they will soon be black cock sluts like you."

Jean naturally agreed as she had become totally subservient to her black teen mistress.

That evening as soon as dinner was done, Jean sent Ray on his way to the high school gym. Mike had told Ray to come to his office and he would show Ray around and let everyone there know that he was welcome. When Ray knocked on Mike's door, Mike had a flashback to when Jean had first visited his office. The intent was going to be the same, give Ray some practice at servicing black cocks. He had chosen two teens he had in classes to be Ray's partners tonight. They were already in the gym and knew what they were to do.

Mike and Ray talked for a little bit as Mike was walking him to the gym. Ray was already in his workout cloths, as he intended to go straight home and shower there and not have to expose his caged cock to any scrutiny. "You know Ray, I have been happy with your progress in showing your acceptance of Jean as my slut and your status as her cuckold. But I think you need to be more open with Jean and be more physical when you see Jean and I together. I know you love to lick her clean, but I don't think she really thinks you want to do that after I have fucked so good. You need to show your devotion to both our bodies before you will be let out of that cage your wife has put you in. Oh, here we are at the gym. You will be able to get in with this key any time, and I expect you to get that flabby body in shape real fast. I also let some of my students that need some extra work on their bodies to come and work out after hours. Feel free to ask them for help." By now Ray and Mike were walking around a really nicely furnished and equipped workout room. There were also two really big black teens working out already.

"Well, I think I need to visit a horny white wife, so I will leave you to your workout. Enjoy."

With that, Mike walked out of the gym and Ray began to get familiar with the equipment. He did some sit-ups and stretching. Then he wanted to do some weight training. As he moved to the bench press, one of the black youths came over.

"Hey man, you need a spotter. Coach told us that an older guy was going to be here and that we should help you get back in shape. I'm Marcus and that guy is Drew. Here, I'll spot for you."

Ray was both taken aback and grateful for the teens being there. He really liked to work out with other guys around, but these two teens were really built and black as coal. They were wearing only loose shorts and he could not help noticing sizable bulges on both. "Thanks guys, I'm Ray and Coach Mike was nice enough to let me work out here. My wife, Jean Howell, is a tutor here. Do you know her?

Both boys nodded, "Sure, we know Miss Jean. She is one of Coach's tutors. Neither one of us has had her yet, but we hope to be able to enjoy her talents soon."

Ray was not sure he was hearing a double entantre in the boy's discussion of his wife's tutoring skills, but he soon forgot it as he went to work. Marcus and Drew were very helpful in suggesting exercises he could do and spotting for him. It was about a half hour into the workout as Ray was doing bench presses that his secret became known. As he was pushing up on a really heavy weight, he arched his back and his shorts pulled tight around his cock cage. Drew who was looking down spotting for him noticed the outline of the cage and said, "What the fuck, you got something on your cock, Ray?"

Ray almost choked as he put the weight up and lay on the bench. He had wanted to avoid anyone knowing he was caged and here on his first night, Drew had noticed it. "Hey Marcus, come check this out." Ray tried to sit up but Drew put one hand on his chest and pressed down. This teen was strong and Ray could not get up. Marcus came over and said, "What's up?"

Drew pointed to Ray's dick, "Check out Ray's equipment. I could have sworn he had something around his dick."

Marcus in one swift move reached up and pulled Ray's shorts and jock down to his knees. At seeing Ray's confined dick, both black teens burst into laughter.

"What a wimp. I see why Miss Jean has become so friendly with Coach. She has a wimp for a husband and locks his dick up. Hey Ray, how long have you been in that cage?"

Ray was totally humiliated. His little cock was being examined and felt up by these two hulking black teens. When he didn't answer and tried to get up, Marcus grabbed his balls and started to squeeze them like a pair of plums. "I asked you a question, white boy, and I expect an answer." He continued to squeeze until Ray saw stars and he blurted out, "A month. A month. Please let go of my balls and let me go."

Marcus did stop squeezing Ray's balls but he did not let them go and they both kept Ray on his back.

"Mister, I don't know what kind of kinky shit you and your wife are up to, but you are one seriously fucked up white boy. Are you telling me you have not been out of that cage or cum in a month."

Ray nodded his head in shame.

"Well, what do you do for you wife since she can't get fucked by you?"

Marcus started to squeeze Ray's balls when Ray did not answer. "I lick my wife and give her messages. She comes all the time when I am doing her."

"Who holds the key to this cock cage, your wife?"

Ray was going to say yes, but since both these guys would probably tell Mike about this event he thought it wasn't worth lying.

"Coach Mike holds my key."

"And why is Coach Mike holding your key, white boy?"

Ray shut his eyes and confessed, "Because I am a cuckold and my wife is Mike's slut."

With this out, the boys stopped holding Ray down and he just lay there, Marcus was still holding tight to his balls and he did not know what to do.

"I knew Coach Mike was fucking Miss Jean. You could see the way she came out of his office after their lunch break. She always went in all pretty and came out roughed up and her hair all messed up. What a bitch. Of course, considering she had this little dick boy as her husband, I don't blame her. Do you approve of her getting her fucking from big black cocks, Ray?"

Ray could only show his weakness by saying, "She is very happy being Coach Mike's girlfriend, and I love that she is getting pleasure."

Marcus just shook his head, "Damn, you really let your wife become Coach Mike's bitch and you approve. I guess you would have to let her lover hold the key to your cock cage. So how do you think you're going to get out of this cage and get to come again?"

"I have to prove that I am totally supportive of their relationship and a good cuckold husband."

"What have you done to show this?"

"I take care of the house; please my wife when she needs a nice licking after Mike has fucked her hard."

"What have you done for Mike to show that you think his cock is superior to your little dick?"

Ray had to admit that Mike's cock was superior to his in so many ways, but he had never handled it or commented on how he was glad it was giving his wife so much pleasure. "I haven't done anything like that. I don't know if my wife or Mike would want me to."

"Ray, my man, You need to come to terms that you are married to a black cock bitch and that you will have to become a black cock loving white boy if she is to ever really understand you approve of her actions. How can she think you really approve of her being a black cock slut and yet you have never shown any affection for black cock? If you ever want her to feel truly safe in her relationship then she will have to see that you are just as much a black cock hound as she has become. And Marcus and I are just the kind of guys to help you out. You see, we enjoy making white boys our bitches. We have a few of the white guys here in school under our thumbs, and it looks like we are going to add you to our stable."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.