Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

The rest of the Christmas season was full of family events and shopping for presents. Jean and Mike did not get together again and Pam was not exposed to any more displays of black sexual prowess. Jake was very attentive and since she decided to keep her pussy shaved; he seemed to spend a great deal of time between her legs with his tongue hard at work to please her. She had to admit that with Jake giving her a good licking first, she did enjoy his fucking her a little better. She still had a hard time getting off, but Jake had no problem coming, often much too soon for her own pleasure.

Jean and Pam did go shopping a few times together and Jean took Pam to her favorite porn store. Jean gave Pam a nice ten inch long, four inch thick, black dildo as an early present. Pam and Jean did not talk much about Pam's actions with Mike and how they would affect her upcoming marriage with Jake. Jean did impart one important piece of advice that Pam needed to hear.

"Pam, I know this week has been a shock to you. I know you will want to try black cock and I think you will come to love it. What I want you to understand is that while sex with a black man is the best, they do not make good supportive husbands. Mike will never marry and settle down. I have no idea how long I will keep him. You must understand that the best thing you can do is marry Jake. He will always take care of you and if you two love each other enough, he will come to understand that you need to be satisfied as only a black man can. I don't know how long it will take, but you need to get Jake to realize that he can be happy also knowing that you are sexually satisfied with a black lover. I know this sounds sick coming from his own mother, but Jake is a sweet guy and he will love you always. We both know that he will never be the lover a guy like Mike is. Do you want to wait like I did for 27 years to enjoy the best sex of your life or are you going to work toward a cuckold relationship you both could be satisfied with?"

Pam and Jake flew back after Christmas leaving Brad to enjoy the New Year's at home before he had to get back to school. He and Beth had been spending a lot of time together around the Christmas family events. As New Year's Eve arrived, Beth had arranged for Brad and her to go to a party with some of her friends. Since Brad had not made any plans he was more then happy to let Beth set up their evening. He had come to realize that practically his whole break had revolved around Beth and what she wanted to do. This was all new and exciting for him as he had never had a sexual relationship before and Beth was a totally dominant flame and he could not help but follow her every demand. The party that Beth had set up was at a college apartment. She had arranged for the couples to be all black studs and white submissive sluts with her and Brad being the only black girl and white guy. The party was in full swing when they got there and Brad was introduced to all of Beth's friends. He could not help but see the obvious interracial mix of the group and at the first time he had Beth alone asked her, "Hey Babe, thanks for getting us invited to this party. I'm having a great time. Are all you friends into interracial partners?"

Beth tilted her head and asked, "What to do mean. Why wouldn't white girls naturally want to be with black guys? You are with a black girl, so I know you are not prejudice. It's just the natural order of things. White girls need to get the black fever out of their system before they settle down."

Brad was listening and thinking how to respond. "But where are the white guys?"

"They are probably home with their families beating their little dicks. Most of these girls have white boyfriends, but when these black studs want to play, they know they better come if they want to get the sexual satisfaction they have come to desire."

Brad had some serious questions to ask Beth. "Baby, if black men are so good, and it's obvious you know many around here, why are you here with me?"

It was time for Beth to give Brad a little education on how she viewed interracial life. "Brad, I have come to enjoy our times together so much. I have never had a black guy do the thing you do to me. I also have known too many black guys who are going nowhere and cheat on their girlfriends at the first opportunity. While not all black guys are hound dogs, too many have no desire to love just one woman and take care of her needs. Your mother has spoken so highly of you and she is right that you are a great guy. I have come to love our time together. I hope you will think hard about me when you go back to school. You also have to know that I have enjoyed sex with most of these studs over the years and while they are great lovers, they can't compare to you in the tenderness department. You would never see these guys wearing panties like you do for me."

Beth was holding Brad close in the hall where they were having this talk and she reached down and cupped his dick. The party was going fine and the count down to the New Year was in progress. They stayed in the hall hugging and as the ball fell at midnight, Beth and Brad had a delightful deep soul kiss. Brad was so happy to have this stunning black teen as his girlfriend. When the noise subsided, they went and got another drink. Beth turned to Brad and said, "Do you want to have a little fun? I just saw Benjamin take Rayanne into the back bedroom. I am kind of horny. Let's go and watch that black stud in action."

Before Brad could object he was being led by the hand down the hall to the bedroom.

As they got close, they could hear some serious action in progress. Beth took Brad and put him in front of her spoon fashion as she pushed the door open.

On the bed was a sight that would scar Brad for life and drive home his hopeless inability to ever please a woman as well as a black man. Beth whispered in Brad's ear, "You know Benjamin is only 17 years old. Just think what he will be able to do in a few years."

Benjamin had the beautiful Rayanne on her back and was driving more cock into her pussy then Brad had ever imagined possible. From the pleading from Rayanne, it was obviously the best sex she had ever dreamed of. Beth kept playing with Brad's balls and now reached under his shirt and twisted his little nipples.

Benjamin and Rayanne were into deep fucking and their comments were getting really crude.

"Oh god, Ben, You really can fuck. Oh, no, no, not so deep. Oh god you are breaking through my cervix. Shit. Oh fuck, that is so intense. Fuck me. I have never felt this with Drew. Oh you can fuck me any time baby."

Ben egged her on, "Yeah bitch. Take that black cock. You know that little white boyfriend, Drew, can never give you this kind of loving. Who owns this pussy now?"

Ben was punctuating his demanding question with deep power thrusts that took Rayanne's breath away.

"You, You, You own my pussy. You are so much better then Drew. God he is nothing compared to you. Yes, Yes, I am yours, Fuck me!"

Rayanne's confession was so hot that Brad let Beth undo his belt and push his pants to the floor. The lust of watching this power fuck and Beth's stroking his dick in his panties had him totally in Beth's control. She shuffled over to the foot of the bed still hugging tight to Brad's back, all the time playing his dick like an artist. Brad didn't even object when they went to their knees and were only a foot away from Rayanne's stretched cunt. The both could smell the heady musk the couple was producing and the amount of juice coming out of Rayanne showed she had come already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.