Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

The next day, was Saturday, and Ray was taking the guys to play golf. The boys were going because Ray wanted them to join him in his hobby and they wanted to please the old man. As they were going out the door that morning, Ray kissed Jean good bye and told her to expect them this afternoon. Jean nodded her head and said, "I think Pam and I will find something to keep us busy."

When Pam came down in her robe, Jean handed her a cup a coffee and said, "Let's go into the living room, sit and talk."

Once settled, Jean asked, "Well, I am sure you have questions, so please ask me anything. As my future daughter, I will tell you the total true. You have to know I love Jake and now you are going to be part of the family. I never had a daughter and want us to be really close."

Pam was quiet for a while, sipping her coffee and looking at Jean. Jean was in her bathrobe and had a clean, just scrubbed look.

"OK, first off, how long have you been with Mike?"

"It started a few months ago, when I went to the high school to become a tutor."

"I know Mike is a great guy and I have seen why he would be an attractive lover, but how could you cheat on your husband?"

"Is it cheating if your husband knows and in fact was the one to push you into the arms of your new black lover? Because that's how it happened, and I would never have been with Mike if Ray hadn't made it clear that he wanted me to find a lover to satisfy my sexual demands."

"I find that hard to believe. Why would Ray want you to be with another man?"

"That's very simple. He loves me."

Seeing the total questioning look on Pam's face, Jean went on.

"Ray and I are soul mates. We will always be together. When you are as close as we are, you come to understand when the other is missing something important to their psychological wellbeing. After many years of marriage, we had a problem with our sex life. Ray had become unable to get off when we had sex. He had developed a passion for porn and over all the years when we had the boys around, he had come to beat off as his way of coping. I kind of blame myself as I would not have sex when the boys were around and as you know our room was right against Jake's so we rarely did sex. I also have a very juicy pussy and while I enjoyed Ray in me, his size and the fact that he never came really did not get me off. When the kids were gone finally, we had much more spontaneous sex but again, neither one of us were getting off. Then one day I came home unexpected and caught Ray in his computer room beating off to a really hot interracial sex video. He was also pumping his ass with a big black dildo. I was shocked and let's just say we had a long talk and we both came to realize why Ray was not getting excited just having normal sex with me. To make a long story short, we started experimenting in role playing and online chats with black lovers. Ray would always get excited and come and I had my first vaginal orgasm using a big black dildo. When I met Mike and started to tutor, Ray understood that this was the perfect outlet for both of us. I came to understand over time that Ray had a serious cuckold desire and we have gone to great lengths to please his passion."

Pam raised her hand to stop Jean and asked, "What do you mean. I know what a cuckold is, but how do you go to great lengths?"

Jean could see that she would have to tell all. "Ray has a deep desire to be denied release. He really feels that he cheated me all those years he was not satisfying me and jacking off to porn. He knows that I am now getting extreme sexual satisfaction from Mike and he understands that he really cannot compare. He is very good with his hands and tongue and I let him please me when Mike has really showed me how a real man takes a woman. So, to answer your question, Ray is locked in a cock cage that keeps him from beating off and Mike holds the key. It is so hot knowing that your husband is unable to perform and your black stud controls when he ever gets to come again. We have reached an agreement, that Ray has to work to be supportive to my new relationship with Mike and if he can prove through his actions that he really is sorry for his neglect then he will get released."

"How long has he been locked up?"

"Well, it started for just a couple of days at a time, but he realized that he was still going back to his porn and not being a good husband. So he asked to be locked up and have the man that is now my sole source of sexual satisfaction hold the key. We agreed that when he is ready to ask out of his cage and control his urges he can ask me for release and then Mike and I will decide. Until then, he sleeps in the Jake's room most nights when Mike is here acting as my master."

What Jean did not know was the hold Mike had over Ray that kept him from asking to be released. He was so desperate to get out of his cage but he knew that if he asked Mike might send some of the tapes showing Jean with her students to their friends and the school board.

Pam sat there with her coffee cold now, and racked her brain trying to imagine the kind of relationship her In-Laws were into. Locked up. Cuckold, Master.

"What do you mean when you call Mike your Master?"

Jean was now going to have to show her daughter the extent of her commitment.

"Mike is a very demanding man. He does not allow women to be with him unless they are totally into being his sex mates. He demands a woman show her devotion with more then words. He has marked me so all, especially my husband, know that he is the most important sexual being in my life."

Pam was truly curious now, "Show me," was all she said.

Jean took a deep breath and then stood in front of her future daughter-in-law. With trembling fingers she loosened her robe and let it drop to the floor. She stood with her shoulders thrown back, and her legs spread, showing her body fully to Pam. Jean had chosen to wear her rings today through her proud pierced nipples. Her body was very nice from all the exercise both Beth and Mike made her perform. Her belly was back to a nice tight shape and it made her pubic mound with her tattoo dedicating her pussy to Mike more pronounced. The ring in her pussy also was clearly visible. When Jean was sure Pam had seen her front, she turned and showed her ass. Her pussy and ass were not as tight as they once were, but she knew that she was giving Pam a total view of her black cock slut body. When she turned back she smiled and said, "Mike even had me get electrolysis on my pussy hair. It will never grow back and anyone who looks at me naked will know that I am a black cock slut and that Mike is my man. You may think this is bizarre, and you may be right. What you can't imagine is the intensity of dedicating yourself to being the pleasure source to a black stud like Mike. Ray knows this is what I want now, but it does not change our love for each other. We just now know that our sexual satisfaction will come from different sources. I will get mine being Mike's total dedicated sex slave. Ray gets his by fulfilling his desire to be a cuckold and restrained wimp husband."

With that statement, Jean sat down and did not bother to put her robe back on. Pam sat and looked at the shiny rings in Jean's body and could not help wonder how they would feel. She tried to imagine being so desirous to please a man that she would do this to her body. The sexual rewards must truly be incredible. As they sat there thinking, the garage door could be heard going up. Pam asked, "Is that the guys?" Jean knew it was Mike. "No, it is my master." Jean smiled and got up and went to the kitchen door to the garage and knelt naked. Pam had followed and stood in the kitchen as Mike came in the door. Jean immediately bent at the waist and reached out and kissed Mike's feet. Mike looked at Jean and then at Pam in her robe watching. He then gave instructions.

"Bitch, get your ass up and take my cloths off." As Jean jumped to strip her man, Mike looked at Pam and said, "By now you should know all about our relationship. I have told Jean to tell you all. I hope you come to understand what she has done is what both her and Ray want. I hope you will come to understand that many white men come to realize that this is how their women should act and work to get the sexual satisfaction they could never give. You can watch today as I give my slut the loving she needs. You can join in if you want, or not get involved at all. We just wanted to give you the opportunity to see what being blacked is like. I don't expect this to affect your future marriage to Jake. He seems like a great kid and you two will have many years of happiness if you come to understand that while being with Jake can be pleasant, being with a black man is the only way to really be a sexually satisfied white woman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.