Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

With Brad off with Beth, Jean picked up Jake and Pam at the airport. All were happy to get the family together and Jean could not help but notice a very nice little engagement ring on Pam's hand. Jake was absolutely beaming with pride. Jean hugged and welcomed Pam into the family.

When they got back home and settled Jean sent Jake out to do some shopping because she wanted to have a heart-to-heart with her future daughter-in-law. Pam and Jean had always got along, but never had too many deep discussions. She was expecting the typical 'be good to my boy' speech. She was in for a big surprise.

"Pam, I think you and Jake will be very good for each other and be happy together. I know we will get to know each other better in time, but already I feel I can talk to you in great frankness. I want you to know that I will be totally honest with you about my boy and I hope you will look to me for advice, just like your own mother."

Pam was smiling and responded, "Mother Howell, thank you so much for making this easy. I have many questions about married life and I know your experiences will help me."

Jean quickly chimed in, "Pam, first, you cannot call me mother Howell. It makes me feel like an old bitty. Please call me Jean, and I hope Mom if you feel comfortable with that. Now, let's talk dirt. What have you and Jake been up to and does he make you happy?"

Pam was floored by the quick question about her and Jake's intimate lives. She could not hide that they had been living together in Buffalo the past couple of months as she had answered Jake's phone too often and at late hours to just be visiting. Now she looked at her attractive future mother-in-law and had to admit her involvement with her son. She also thought it would be a good time to ask some questions about relationships, since Jean seemed anxious to open up.

"Well, as you can probably guess, Jake and I have been living together since June. We get along great. He makes me so happy and I love him dearly. I know over time we will have a great love life and probably give you some nice grandbabies."

Jean was happy with the flow of the conversations, "Let's hold off on the grandkids for a while. I think it is important that you two enjoy time together before the stress of kids comes along. Also, I think you take this time to find out all about each other, experiment and find out just what each of you desire for your relationship. I know that I have learned much about my own husband and his sexual desires over time. I think you need to get to know if you guys are really happy and compatible with each other. Ray and I love each other dearly, and only want the best for each other. Sometimes that takes sacrifice, but if your love is strong enough, you know that what you are doing is what will bring your partner satisfaction. That takes some soul searching and also a little detective work."

Jean could see that Pam was listening closely but was unsure where Jean was going with her comments.

"Jean, I don't quite know where you are going. I agree we need time to get to know each other, but how do I play detective?"

Jean smiled and leaned back, "Pam, have you ever looked at the favorites and history of Jake's computer?"

Pam shook her head no.

"Pam, has Jake spent evenings after you have gone to bed on the computer?"

"Yes, he loves to play video games."

Jean slowly shook her head, "I thought the same for my own husband. But what you will come to realize is the internet is an endless source of sexual stimulation and entertainment for guys. They love to look at beautiful women and sex. They like to read erotic stories and fantasize about acting out their deepest desires. They probably masturbate as this gets them all too excited. You must not think this as any reflection on your own performance or desirability. A single conservative woman has a hard time competing with the perversions that the internet provides the male mind. What you need to do is find out what excites you partner and then use that to satisfy his dreams. Become the fantasy as much as you can. I know it was a shock to me when I found out what was getting my Ray all excited. But since I found out and began to act out what he desired, we have become very satisfied and I think even more in love with each other."

Pam was totally blown away with Jean's comments. She sat there with her mouth open and thought about what Jean had said. As she got over the shock of spying on Jake's internet traffic, she began to understand that it was really just a way of getting past the inhibitions of talking with your partner about sexual aspects that they were too afraid to reveal.

Jean carried on while Pam was thinking. "Now I know you may think this is an invasion of his privacy, but if you are to be married to Jake, you need to share everything. This can go both ways, you know. I don't know if you have looked at the erotic stimulation on the internet, but it can sometimes really get your juices going. I also think it is important before you get married to see just what makes Jake tick. I think you will find him a normal guy, but I think a little snooping now could pay off. I know I wish someone would have given me this talk long ago. Ray and I would not have had some pretty bleak years of sexual relations if I had just found out what got him excited. I have to tell you that at first I was shocked with what he desired but with time and being open with each other, we have both come to support and satisfy each other. I know that now I am the most satisfied sexually that I have ever been."

Pam was dying to hear more about what her future In-Laws were into but Jean closed out there first coffee clutch as Jake came in from shopping.

"Just think about what I have said. And if you get a chance, take a look at his laptop. Knowledge is power they say."

Jake came into the room and seeing his mother and future wife deep in conversation had mixed feelings. "Ok you two, enough talking about me and telling all about my evil ways."

Jean jumped up and said, "Your right, I have talked too much already. Pam will think I am the noisy mother-in-law. Both of you get comfortable, I'll start dinner."

An hour latter just before Ray was due home from work, Jean came into the family room where Pam and Jake were cuddled up watching a movie. "Oh I forgot to ask you two if you wanted to go for a swim at nice private pool tomorrow. A friend I work with knows that you guys are coming down from the frozen north and I figured you could use some time just lazing around and catching some rays. So, do you think you two would like to go with me tomorrow and enjoy a day at a pool?"

Jake and Pam looked at each other and nodded yes to each other. Jake answered, "Sure mom that sounds like fun. Who's got the pool?"

"The assistant principle that I work for as a tutor has kind of adopted me as a project to make sure my teaching desires are fulfilled. Since school is out, he has offered his house for our pleasure."

Jake raised an eyebrow and asked, "How does Dad feel about your new friendship and teaching?"

Jean just shrugged and said, "Ask him. So we will leave around 11 and have a nice day."

Pam seemed to realize that she did not bring a swimsuit with her. "Oh shoot, I didn't pack a swim suit. I guess we will have to go out and buy one."

Jean smiled, "Oh don't waste your money. Mike has a good supply of swim suits he has acquired over the years. I have seen and used them. I am sure we can find one for your pool visit. Oh, I got to finish dinner." With that Jean was back in the kitchen.

She really did enjoy cooking for her family and now that Ray had become so helpful around the house she knew he would do the cleanup work.

That evening was a fun family time. Brad arrived just before dinner and seemed in great spirits. Jean did not know what Beth was doing to her boy aside from getting him to wear panties, but she could tell by his demeanor that he was fully enjoying his time as Beth's pet. They had a nice dinner and spent the evening talking and catching up on each other's lives. The boys did ask Jean how she enjoyed being a tutor and she replied, "You know I am proud of both of you guys being homeschooled and so far you seem to be turning out OK. So I guess I have some talent at teaching. The high school has a nice program run by the assistant principle, Mike is his name, and he has been very good in teaching me things I never knew. He has been over here many times and Ray and he get along great. I think I will be able to weather my empty nest period quite well with the help of my tutoring and new friends I am making."

Jake, the only one of Jean's boys that seemed to have questions about Jean's new activities, asked a few more questions and seeing that his dad seemed to be comfortable with Jean's new interests, put any reservations behind him.

They talked into the late evening and finally all went to bed. Jean had put Pam into Jake's old room and Jake was sleeping on the pull out in the family room. She wasn't sure if Jake would sneak up to be with Pam, but since his bed was a single, and his room was right next to theirs she doubted that they would be going at it tonight.

Brad had spent the day acting like a puppy following after his new mistress. Nothing Beth asked was too outrageous and all their sexual activities were wonderful to Brad's near virgin horny mind. He may have noted that he spent most of the time servicing Beth with his hands or tongue and that she was very good at teasing him to just short of shooting and then backing off. His frustration was always a delight to Beth and she would carry on with her antics until he finally spewed all over himself just as she was about to let him enter her. In fact as he thought about his day, while feeling his hard five inch dick in bed, he came to realize that he never got to get inside Beth that day. He made a point of trying harder the next time they were together to stay hard and not cum before he got to mount his new girlfriend. It was just so exciting the things she did and said to him. Being a teenager still, he beat off and pulled up his yellow panties, totally spent.

The next morning saw Ray off to work, Brad off to Beth's and by 11, Jean, Pam and Jake were off to Mike's. Jean had asked Jake to bring his laptop because Mike wanted to take a look at his new apple notebook. As they pulled into Mike's secluded house, Jean was having very mixed feelings. She always got hot now that she was Mike's slut and knew she would be near her man. But she wanted to keep the illusion of being a good mother to her boy. How was she supposed to act? She had only her nipple studs in up top and had been allowed by Mike to wash off her ink around her tits. She was wearing a bottom that covered her tattoo on her mound as long as she kept it pulled high. She also was in a nice cotton wrap that made her look great. Mike met them all at the door and with a hug to Jean, shook hands with Jake and Pam.

Jake did not expect this large black guy to be his mom's new friend and stuttered a greeting. Pam was also intimidated by the big guy but was nice and friendly to him. As they got settled in the back yard, Jean grabbed Pam's hand and led her to Mike's bedroom to find a swimsuit.

Mike and Jake got to know one other and using their common love for computers, were soon getting along great. Mike got a good tour of Jake's new laptop and asked if he could play with it for a while to see if he liked it. He offered, Jake a drink that was spiked with a little sleeping medicine. Jake lay under the sun and enjoyed the nice day, while Mike did his thing to Jake's history and favorites. He used his WiFi to access his own computer and load up a good collection of interracial cuckold porn sites. He created a folder that had numerous pictures and clips of black on white mating. Many with wimp white guy in background watching. By the time he was done, Pam would think her new man had some serious interracial sex fantasies.

Back in the bedroom, Pam and Jean were getting to know each other also. Jean knew where Mike kept his collection of skimpy swim suits and laid out a few for Pam's choice.

Pam had the same hesitations that Jean had months ago in the same situations.

"My god Jean! These are some really racy swim suits. Did you say you wore these?"

Jean smiled and blushed. "I have worn a few of them. Ray and Mike like the way I kept my body fit and get a real thrill when I show it off. I bet Jake would love to see his beautiful future wife show off her body to him. After all, it is just us family, and Mike is cool. Here try this one on. It will go great with your coloring."

Jean was giving a tiny green bikini for Pam to try on. "Come on, get those cloths off and let's see how hot we can make your man."

Pam did not know what to do. She was always a very conservative dresser and never wore a swim suit this tiny. The thought that her future mother-in-law was pushing her to put it on finally let her succumb to her sexy side that wondered how she would look in this number. It didn't take long to shed her shorts and tee-shirt. She was a little embarrassed about getting totally naked in front of Jean, but Jean made no attempt to leave or overt her eyes. Bucking up, she stripped down and Jean got her first full look at her future daughter-in-law. Pam's body was perfect. Her red hair was natural and her pussy was covered with a flaming red patch of hair that hid her pussy from close inspection. Her tits were cone shaped and tapered to the smallest areolas and 1/2 inch nipples that were quickly turning hard as nuggets.

Beth quickly pulled up the panty portion and realized that her red bush would be seen out the sides. Jean saw her predicament and offered a suggestion.

"I think your hair is going to show no matter what suit you choose. You obviously didn't expect to go swimming while down her. So why don't you go into Mike's bathroom and we will trim you up nice. I don't want you to be embarrassed with me being here to help. Think of me as just one of your girl friends. Don't worry, you will never have to return the favor as I am permanently slick down there, just like my man wants me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.