Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean and Ray had slipped into their new lifestyle with each feeling that they had no choice but to continue for the sake of their marriage and the well being of the spouse that they loved so much.

Jean knew that she was now truly hooked on black cock and pussy. She had done immoral and illegal acts with teen children under her control and knew that if this came out, she would likely go to jail. This would ruin her husband and her family would fall to pieces. Beth had so much evidence of her actions that she now saw Beth as her black mistress and equal with Mike as a source of her future happiness. That happiness came in two forms. The first was the continued relationship as Ray's wife and mother to her two boys. The second was the devoted slut to black cock and cunt. She had come to love being used as a slut for black loving and doubted she could ever be satisfied by any normal white man's sexual capabilities. Her continued relationship as Mike's slut filled her evenings and her days were controlled as Beth's toy. Mike still kept up his ignorance of Beth and Jean's daytime actions. He kept up the pretense that Jean was volunteer tutoring and he was the only black that was filling her sexual addictions. But he and Beth had a great time keeping Jean busy and filming her activities. She was also very active in bringing young white girls into Beth's harem of white sluts for the black athletes. Mike spent many nights with Jean at her home with Ray locked in his cage. Mike now took no regard for Ray's humiliation as he acted like the total lord of the house whenever he came over to spend the night. Ray's reward was being able to hear and occasionally watch his bride be sacrificed to Mike's black cock time after time. He came to realize that he could now never compete with what she was getting from Mike and that as her loving husband he should be happy with her pleasure. Since Mike had shown the illegal acts that Jean had done to young black teens, Ray had not had his cage off. Mike thought it was fitting punishment for the foolish cuckold to endure. He had blackmailed Ray into asking Jean to give his key to Mike and not ask for it back until Mike thought he had sufficiently proved his total submission to Mike as the ruler of their family and Jean's legitimate sexual partner. So far, Ray had not met Mike's expectations and Beth had told Jean she was not allowed to ask for Ray's release.

So Jean and Ray continued the charade of being a normal couple to their family and friends, but they both knew that they were seriously under the control of their black master and mistress.

It was approaching the Christmas holidays and Jean and Mike were relaxing after their second deep fuck of the evening when Jean asked, "Mike, you know that I love being your slut, and I really appreciate that you have allowed me to be discreet around my family. My boys are coming next week to spend Christmas week. Brad will be back from college and Jake will be bringing his girlfriend Pam down from Buffalo. How do you want me to handle their visit?"

Mike was smiling that Jean had not asked for them to knock it off for the time they were visiting. She had asked her master what he wanted to happen and from the look on her face, she looked like she would follow whatever he decided.

"I'll have to think on this. You said that your oldest was bringing his girlfriend with him. What is she like and are they serious?"

Jean thought a bit and then told Mike, "I have only met her a few times when we visited up in Buffalo. She is a sweet girl, and really pretty. She is a great catch for Jake and that's hard for a mother to say. She is a good cook and seems to make Jake happy. I really think they are coming here to let us know that they are thinking of getting married."

Mike was interested now, as he played with Jean's nipple chain, he asked, "What does she look like and do you think she has had many sexual partners?"

Jean closed her eyes, as Mike's tugging on her chain now caused her pussy to moisten. "She is a nice looking red headed girl, about 5'4", 110 Ibs. She has, I would guess, a 34C, 25, 35 figure. Her best features are her ass and legs. I don't think she has had many sexual partners, and she may have been a virgin before she started with Jake. She seems innocent and shy. I hate to admit this about my boys, but they take after their father in the dick department. They both have 4-5" dicks. So if you want to know if Pam has ever had something like your cock to please her, I doubt it."

Mike now wanted to see how far Jean had come to realize her need and devotion to him. "Jean, when you think back over the course of your life, and your sexual fulfillment before you met me, do you ever wish you had started younger?"

This was a loaded question and Jean could not help doing some soul searching. After a moments thought, she had to admit, "The sex we have together is the best thing to ever happen to me. I have professed my devotion with my body. It now declares my body is yours and I know I will only enjoy sex with you or other large black men you want me to fuck. If you had met me when I was young I would probably be married to a black master and my boys would be mixed race. I love Ray, but if I had had your cock when I was single I would not have been satisfied with Ray."

Mike nodded his head and thought. He did not want to break up Pam and Jake's relationship. He just wanted to change it into a cuckold relationship he had come to understand was so easy to achieve.

He would have to think about how to go about introducing Pam to Jean's cuckold lifestyle without freaking her out. If her boys come to realize that their parents had a new relationship and were happy, then that would be OK too.

"Baby, I think we will go slowly with your boys. I will not come over here to sleep with you, but you will have to bring Pam and Jake over for some swim days. I want Pam to understand what she is settling for by taking a white husband. I want her to know that there are other alternatives, the best being the one you enjoy. Having a supportive white husband to pay the bills and be a companion, and having a black master to provide her sexual satisfaction. That will be our goal. Don't you wish someone had shown you this lifestyle when you were young? You could have had your husband Ray and probably had a black lover for years. Tell me you understand that this is best. Young white girls need to know that they can have the best of both worlds if they take control of their white boys early."

Jean thought of the talks she had been having with some of the young white girls Beth had introduced to her. Beth had been coaching her to get the girls interested in black cock, by being their confidant and explaining, as a mature white woman, what she had come to realize. Jean boasted that black lovers were the best and white boys were the best to support a girl. Beth had used Jean numerous times to talk to girls that Beth had targeted for a black lover. So far, Jean's maternal talks had helped turn three white girls to black cock.

She was now being asked to give the same talk to her future daughter-in-law. Could she really keep her son from enjoying a normal life with his wife by undermining his abilities? She looked up into Mike's dark eyes and knew that she would do what he wanted.

"Master, I will help Pam to understand her alternatives. I will show her how satisfied I am and how happy Ray is as a locked up cuckold. I don't know if she will agree, but that is not up to me. You will take control as you always do. Just tell me what you want to do?"

Mike was so pleased that Jean was becoming so submissive to Mike's control. Beth's daily degradations and rough handling must be leaving an impression on this formally independent woman. "That's my slut. You do as I command and we will give you a happy cuckold son and daughter-in-law."

Brad was due to arrive a couple days earlier then Jake and Pam, as the young working couple could only get Christmas week off.

Jean picked up Brad at the airport as he arrived for Christmas break. He had two weeks and planned to enjoy his free time. Jean was surprised when Beth had told here she wanted to accompany Jean on her errand. The Christmas break had also put Jean's tutoring on hold as the students were enjoying there time off. Mike had given Beth the task of taking Brad under her wing. Beth had always wanted a potentially prosperous white toy boy to play with and from what she had pumped out of Jean about her son she knew she would have him interested by the end of break.

Jean had told Beth, as she was giving the strong black beauty a full body message, the previous day all about her son Brad. Brad was a loving kid that was always a follower. Since their family had moved around so much, Brad had not formed many close friends in the area. They had only been in the area four years before Brad went to college, and he was home schooled thru high school. Brad had a few friends from his extra curricular activities, which were music and dance. He had worked at the local theme park as a dancer. He had a strong, thin dancer's body. He was handsome and had always had some girl looking to be his friend, but he had never had a serious girl friend and Jean had not heard of any serious girlfriends up at college. Jean thought he may still be a virgin. Armed with this profile of Brad, Beth was sure she could take the guy's cherry or at least give him some great loving. Beth had told Jean that she should introduce her as her best student. She was there to meet Brad and see if he would take some time this week to tell her all about college and all the trials of applying and first year challenges.

The reunion was tearful and when Jean turned to introduce Brad to Beth, she could see his interest in this beautiful black teen. Beth turned on the charm, "Hi Brad, nice to meet you. Your mother has told me so much about you. She thought you could give me some time during your week to help me get accepted to college. Your mom has told me you are doing well so I could use whatever pointers you come out with."

Beth had moved closer to Brad and into his private space. They were almost eye to eye in height, as Beth was wearing four inch boots that made her look great.

Brad looked over at his mother and she was nodding her head yes in encouragement. Knowing that he had few friends and would have plenty of time to burn, he smiled and said, "Beth, sure, I would love to help you out. We can get together whenever you have time. I have no plans but to bug my parents and big brother and his girlfriend. Just say when."

Beth beamed with joy. She jumped up and down a little showing off her great tits. "How about tomorrow morning? I'll pick you up, say around ten, and we will go somewhere and get to know each other."

The sexual innuendo was there for both to feel, and Brad felt himself get a small woody at being with this black girl.

"Ten sounds great. Oh, there's my bag. Let's get out of here."

They made small talk as Jean dropped Beth off at her house, which was only about two miles from Jean's home. Jean had come to know it intimately as Beth had often used her home to tutor her and some of the black stud athletes.

When Beth was gone, Jean thanked her son for helping one her student. "Brad, thanks for being so thoughtful to help out Beth. She is a great girl and I think you can help her with her college aspirations. I even have heard her talk about Pitt as one of her choices. That's one of the reasons for me introducing you two. I also know that she does not have any boyfriend right now, so I think you two could enjoy some time together."

Brad could not believe his mother. From what she had just suggested, she was giving her endorsement for Brad and Beth to get together. She had never pushed a girl on Brad before and now the first one was a beautiful black girl. He just sat there in a daze. He had had black friends and had even had a crush on one black dancer who was now working on Broadway, but he had never acted on his feelings. Truth be told, Jean had guessed correctly that Brad was still a virgin. He had met some real nice girls at college, some that gave every sign that they were interested in him, but he just kept them as friends. He did not want to commit. It was a combination of still playing the field and fear of being intimate with a girl. His performance anxiety, coupled with his little dick, had kept Brad off the players' field up to now. And here was his mother practically pimping him out to a high school girl. Wow, what had happened to his protective mom?

"No problem Mom, she seems like a nice girl. I will help her out how ever she wants."

When they got home, Jean began the task of washing all the dirty cloths Brad brought home, while Brad and Ray talked about work and school. Brad also got around to asking what had come over mom to introduce a girl to him.

"Dad, what's up with mom? She introduced me to girl and practically threw me at her."

Ray nodded his head. He had no idea what Ray and Jean were planning for his boys and if he did he would have blown up. But all he could think of as a reply was, "Well, your mom has really come to enjoy her work helping the kids at the high school. You know she is a volunteer tutor and most of the kids that need tutoring are really in need. I know that Beth is one of her prize students and they have spent a lot of time together, so I think she is just trying to help her succeed and playing matchmaker is just an afterthought. She probably thinks you will be a good influence on Beth. So be a gentleman and show respect and I'm sure you will have a good time."

Brad accepted his dad's explanation and they had a good time together that night. Ray still wore his cage, but it could not be seen under his cloths and Jean made sure that she just had her nipple studs in and wore cloths that covered her artwork. That night was one of the few times Ray and Jean slept together since Mike had started sleeping with Jean regularly. Ray and Jean had to put on a show for Brad. Ray had always slept in the nude and had not had any qualms about walking naked, as it was only guys and Jean in the house. Mike had ordered that Ray wear pajamas and not touch Jean unless she asked him while he was playing husband for this week. So Ray had just worn a robe to say goodnight to Brad who was staying up to play a video game, but once he entered his bedroom he was forced to put on pajamas and sleep quietly beside his wife. Jean could not help teasing her husband, "I hope you enjoy this time together. I know you would not try and touch me without Mike's or my permission, but if you are very good this week you may get a reward."

Jean took pity on him and after a few minutes allowed him to spoon with her and keep her warm. She had gotten used to having Mike keep her warm at night and hoped Ray could prove an adequate substitute.

Jake and Pam were due to fly in the next day and Jean was very anxious on how this holiday session was going to end up. The fact that Mike had told her to keep Ray totally unaware of what they planned made her feel bad, but she was not going to disobey her master. Besides, Ray had wasted 25 years of her love life and she had come to realize that she was owed some payback. She just didn't know if she could go through getting her boys hooked on sluts who would cuckold them and keep them in sexual denial. It was so twisted, but she rationalized that she had no choice but to obey her master and let life go where it led. She had become very submissive to the wishes of her black betters and her character had changed. The daily sessions worshipping between Beth's legs, while she was treated like a slave, and then her session at night being the fuck toy of Mike while her husband sat and watched, had impacted her outlook on life and her place in the sexual pecking order.

The next day, once Ray was off to work, Jean made sure Brad was up and ready to go visit Beth. Beth did not come to the door, but gave a ring on her cell phone when she was almost to the Howell's house. She talked to Jean and told her to get Brad out to the curb and be ready when she got there. She was going to start to instill in Brad that he should be waiting for Beth and not the other way around. Brad was not sure why his mother was so forceful in getting him out to the curb as he did not hear Beth threaten to beat her ass if she had to wait when she got there.

Brad was standing sheepishly by the mailbox when Beth drove up. She unlocked the passenger door and Brad jumped in. "Hey Brad, You look good this morning." Beth was dressed in a nice denim shirt and white blouse that showed off all her charms. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back in a pony tail that gave her face total visibility. Beth was a truly beautiful girl, and she planned on using all her assets to land this promising white boy. She could see possibilities with this handsome teen and she was going to see if he was up to her games.

Brad, taken slightly aback by Beth's forwardness and beauty, could barely mutter, "Thanks, you look great yourself."

Beth smiled and started the car moving, "I bet you say that to all the high school girls you meet. Being a college guy, you probably have plenty of experience, so go easy on me."

Brad could only shake his head, "I don't think you have anything to worry about. You must have boys knocking down your door."

Beth tried to look innocent, "I've had a few boyfriends, but they are so immature and going no place. Thanks to your mother, I have a good chance of getting into a good college and make something of myself. That's why I wanted your help when your mother mentioned that you would be here for a couple of weeks. I am having trouble with some of the schools applications and essays. I hope you don't mind coming to my house and helping me work on them. It shouldn't take too long and then we can do something fun as a reward."

Then implication of 'fun' made Brad's cock twitch as he watched the sexy teen drive him to her house. Once inside, Brad asked, "Are we alone? Do your folks work?"

Beth went to the fridge and got both of them a coke. "Both my parents work. They did not go to college, but work hard. We should be undisturbed till they get home around 6 tonight."

Brad took the coke and looked down into the striking eyes of Beth as she stared him in the eye. Beth reached out and took his hand and pulled him to her room. "Come on; let me show you my room where all the application stuff is stored." Once in Beth's room and her nice full size bed, Beth pushed him onto the bed and went and got a bunch of catalogs and applications. She spread them over the bed between them and started to show Brad her preferences, interests and her essays.

It took them about an hour, with Brad reading and editing Beth's essays, application and learning a lot about Beth and her aspirations. From what Brad could tell, Beth was a very forceful, confident individual that wanted to succeed in order to bring security and support to herself and her family. Brad was very impressed with her profile and she was looking to major in education. He knew there was a very good education department at his school and began to talk about her possibly going to his school next year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.