Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ray and Jean were quite around each other for the next couple of days. Jean tended to the house and kept Ray fed and in clean cloths, but they did not bring up the importance of the weekend activity and just how committed they had become to their new lifestyle. Jean was too busy learning what kind of tutoring she would be performing. Her first session with Beth was a rude awakening. Mike had told Jean that she would be tutoring Beth on Tuesday afternoon. He said that since Jean had been such a good teacher when she was in her own home environment, that they should try having her teach at her house. Mike said all the kids he would send had their own cars and if not she could go to their houses for the afternoon session. Mike was able to get the students passes to leave school for the afternoon tutoring sessions. Beth was excited and nervous of teaching Beth considering their activities at the pool party. She hoped she could keep a professional relationship and really help these kids learn.

She met Beth at her door when the doorbell rang. Beth was dressed very smartly in a black leather suit that really showed off her marvelous figure. With the four inch spiked heel boots, she towered over Jean who was dressed in jeans and a pull over.

As Jean closed the door and followed Beth into the family room she said, "Hi, Beth, come on in. I am so excited to get started. I understand you are having some difficulty with your math. What exactly do you have trouble with?"

Beth walked into the family room, looked around and noticed the stairs leading up to the bedrooms and started heading that way. Jean saw Beth start to head upstairs and wondered where she was going and why she had not answered her questions.

"Beth, where are you going? If you need to use the bathroom, we have one off the hall. Beth! Come back here!"

Jean was really put out; she started to follow the teen upstairs. She saw Beth look in each bedroom until she found the master bedroom. As she entered Jean's room, she began to look in the drawers and start pulling out cloths and underwear, giving them an evaluation and throwing them into different piles. Beth was really mad now at the invasion of her privacy and the non-responsiveness of the arrogant teen.

She walked up to Beth and grabbed her arm. Beth had been waiting for this confrontation to get physical and sprang into action. With a powerful backhand slap, Beth put Jean on her ass. She then jumped on her, aiming to bring her full weight down on Jean's belly. The air rushed out of Jean and she lay totally stunned. Beth took advantage of Jean's shock and began to slap her face and tits, keeping Jean pinned to the floor. As she was putting Jean in her place she started laying down the law.

"How dare you put your whore white hands on my body without my permission? I think you better understand just what is ahead of you now that I know that you are nothing but a white whore child molester. Take a look at this, you fucking bitch."

Beth pulled out her phone and quickly set it up to go through the pictures Mike had provided her from his camera system of the activities in the back bedroom during the pool party. It clearly showed Jean getting screwed by all the boys and even licking Beth's pussy.

"You know that those kids you raped were all underage, and that if these pictures ever got to the police you would be arrested and convicted as a sexual predator. You would go to jail, your family would disown you and your husband would probably loose his job. So, its time for you to realize that until I am through with you, you are my bitch to use however I please. You will be my slave and do what I say, wear what I want, and fuck who I give you to without any back talk and with enthusiasm."

Jean lay still under Beth's warm body as she looked at the pictures being shown on Beth's phone. She could clearly see her in all the compromising position that Beth had described. She could also understand the consequences if these pictures became public. Her heart was sinking as Beth put the phone away and leaned forward and pinned Jean to the floor. She stared down into Jean's eyes and continued to drive Jean's predicament into her mind.

"Now, I know you are a black cock slut to coach and I do not want to interfere with whatever sick relationship you have with him. In fact, I bet you do not want him to know about you going behind his back and screwing other big black cocks. You never know how selfish some black men can be about their sluts. So if you want me to keep your secret that is another reason to obey my ever command. You will continue to help whoever he sends over to you, and you better find the time to teach them what they need to pass their classes, but as my bitch you will be doing other things to amuse me. I am going to teach you to be a total whore to first my cunt and then whoever I want to get a taste of your old white body. I know it will take a lot of work to get some of the hot guys you will be teaching interested in your skanky ass, so we will have to make sure you teach them in provocative cloths that just might get them interested in servicing your ass.

That is why I was going through your cloths to get a feel how much work we will need to do to get you into respectable whore cloths for teaching both sex and school to my friends."

Jean, sat through this tirade with only the occasional struggle to get out from under Beth. She quickly learned that Beth was a really strong girl and kept her subdued with little effort. She did start to sputter her protests.

"Beth, please, please, don't do this. We can be friends. I will do whatever you and I want together, but please don't tell Mike or bring other guys here. Please, I know I was wrong at the pool party. I just got carried away. Can't we just keep this between you and I?"

Beth lay down on Jean's body, fully enjoying the curves of this black cock slut's body. Inches away from Jean's face she smiled and thought of all the fun she was going to have with this pretty bitch.

"First off, You will learn that what you want is not important. I don't know what coach Mike is having you do or how he is training you to be his slut, but as my bitch you will start to learn your place. You are shit. You are a piece of white meat for me to control and use. The sooner you come to understand that the better. I will take great pleasure in ruining your life the minute you defy me. As far as sharing you with others, that will be my decision. However, I will not let you feel the pleasure of young black cock until you have proved your skill and devotion as my bitch slave. So let's get started. Oh, I have no problems with my school work. I am a 3.8 grade point honor student. So we will be able to concentrate all our time together on your training. Coach has scheduled you with me for the rest of the week. Now get up and get those rags off your fat body now!"

Beth got off Jean and sat on the bed. Jean was in a total funk, but her time recently submitting to black authority figures kicked in and she rose to her knees and looked up at Beth. She knew she could not best Beth physically. As she thought about the consequences of her actions and the pictures she had, resignation as to her ability to reason with Beth died. Looking at the joyful face of her new black mistress as she scanned the submissive white mother, she knew that she was a possession the Beth was going to use as long as she could. When Beth started tapping her foot and looking serious, Jean rose to her feet and began stripped. When she got to her bra and panties, she looked to see if Beth was satisfied, but one eyebrow raised and she finished getting naked. As she stood in front of her new teen mistress, she could not help feeling the sexual tension of the moment. Beth still sitting on the bed was eye level to Jean's nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.