Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ray called Sunday morning and was told by Mike to come and pick up Jean. He gave him directions to his house and told him to come right away. He was also to come with his cock cage on and with the key. Ray had spent the weekend enjoying his time to beat off and his dick was sore from the amount of times he had abused it. Mike held his hand out and asked for the key when he answered the door. He also told Ray to drop his pants to make sure he was in his cage. Jean was so spent after her weekend that Ray had to literally carry her to his car. Jean hugged her husband as he carried her and her bag of cloths to the car. She looked so sexy, totally naked and fucked out.

Mike called out as Ray was getting into his car. "I'll send you an email soon that I think you will enjoy. Take care of my slut."

Placing a blanket over his naked bride in the back seat, Ray was off to take his wife home and tend to her sore and fucked out body. Her pussy looked so different with her lips hanging low and puffy. Her once tight slit was now open and you could see pink if she spread just a little bit. Once they got home, Ray gave her a nice bath, fed her and put her to bed. She had replaced her rings and chain with her studs and decided to wear them all the time now. No use trying to hide her new piercings. By the evening she was awake and ready to tell him all about her weekend. Since he could not get out of his cage, he contented himself to suck slowly on her dripping pussy and asshole as she recounted her time with Mike. She told him of her long night of fucking after their date at the Inn. She told him of chaperoning a party Mike had at his pool for some kid he once taught. She confessed that Mike was the guy that was teaching her to be a tutor at the local high school. She told him that when he had shown up on the web site after their initial meeting at school, she could not resist him. She told of watching all the kids and playing Mike's girlfriend and hostess. She told him that after they all left Mike fucked her again all night and left her in the state he found her today.

Ray totally enjoyed the story. He gave Jean some nice orgasms with his tongue and a good message that put her quickly back to sleep. They got up on Monday and were back to their normal lifestyle.

Mike visited, like before on the way to work, and gave her a good morning fuck before going off to school. He also told her to stop shaving her pussy as he wanted a little stubble by the weekend. He did not tell Jean why, but was very sure in his desires.

On Tuesday evening, when Ray got home and settled down to his computer after dinner, he noticed an email from Mike. He was so hoping that Mike had finally came through with a video of Jean getting black fucked. When he opened the email this is what it said.

'Cuckold, Its time you realize just how far your loving wife has progressed in your foolish desire for her to cuckold you and become a true slut for black cock. I have assembled a group of videos that I think you will agree show just how out of control she has become in her quest to fulfill your desire to be fucked by blacks. She has taken her role to such an extreme that she has permanently marked her body as my slut and pierced her skin for my pleasure. I want you to go to this web site. Xxxxx.com and use this password, cuckoldray. By the way, all the kids except one at the pool party were minors. When you have viewed all the videos continue reading this email.'

Ray, minimized the email and quickly went to the site. He first tried to download the video but they were only for viewing. It took a good two hours to watch them all. They started with her coming on to Mike in his office and acting like she wanted to suck his cock. There were several of these showing her improvement in oral talent. Then there were the videos of her and Mike. Their fuck scenes were great, full of Jean's perverted promises to be Mike's cock slut and never care about Ray's equipment. The final set of her in the pool with all the kids, letting them have sex and not doing anything about it, could really be seen as contributing to the minor's sexual escapades. The clip of the bedroom, where she practically raped the well hung black kid and then sucked a black girl's pussy was just too much. That they were all minors would surely put Jean in jail if this ever got out. He reopened the email and read on.

'By now you have seen just how far she has gone in her sluthood. She has also opened herself for criminal prosecution in her addiction to seduce blacks. The video taken this weekend at a pool party I had for some of the kids Jean would be tutoring shows her raping a poor kid to get at his big black cock. I was not aware of her actions until I reviewed the hidden videos I had running. I was out getting more food when she raped this 15 year old boy. I am sure you do not want your wife to go to jail, much less what this scandal would do to your family and job. To make sure she is controlled, I think you need to give her totally to me, as only I can keep her satisfied and not out looking for young black boys and girls. Did you ever imagine your wife sucking a black pussy full of black cream? I thought that was so hot no matter how illegal it was.

I hope you see your position is no longer as her sexual mate, but as her pet and provider. You will never again get to enjoy her pussy or asshole as they are now totally under my control. I expect you to encourage her dedication of her body to me. If you help me achieve this goal and keep her as your housemate, I will keep her from going to jail. Once you agree, I will be coming to your house whenever I wish and sleep with your wife as often as I desire. You will encourage her to be my possession sexually. I will let you service her orally and if you are totally supportive with this new arrangement I will let you out of your cage at times for you to come in her mouth. You really have only two choices. Do all that I have just described or have your wife go to jail as a child molester, your children and family disown you both, and probably lose your job.

You can give me your answer by getting your wife to ask me to send her to a spa this weekend for an electrolysis treatment. I will set it up for her to get electrolysis on her whole pussy and ass area. This would mean that her tattoo dedicating her pussy to me would always be visible. She could never grow hair to cover it up. If she asks for this she will have accepted her role as my slut and you will have given up your rights as a husband. Having you beg her to get this done will forever make you just a cuckold in her eyes and she will think you are totally into your new lifestyle.

I will hold the key to your cage and your wife will hold the emergency key. I will control when and if you ever come again. Your performance as the happy cuckold will decide if your cock feels any release again. I expect her answer when she comes to me this weekend. If you cannot persuader her, I will send the website address to one of your coworkers to help motivate you. Think long and hard as I doubt you will be able to go back once she commits to being my slut. Your fantasy has become reality. I hope you are enjoying yourself.'

Ray sat at his computer dumbstruck. His cock, that had been trying so hard to get up watching the videos, was now so small that the cage seemed like it would fall off. What had he gotten his family into? He read the letter again, and then looked again at the website. He could not get over how sexy and hot his wife looked as she was getting black fucked. The scene where she was having a foursome with the kids this weekend was the best and he so wished he had his cock free to enjoy it. As he thought that, he was struck by the fact that he accepted that Jean was going to only be sexually satisfied by being a black cock slut from now on. He knew his love for her would allow him to release whatever claim he might think he had on her sexually. He could never give her the enjoyment he saw on her face when she was being black fucked. He could not deny her this, he loved her too much. The blackmail threat was not needed, but it did seal the deal. He would comply with Mike's demands. He would try to play the total cuckold. He would get his wife to commit to being Mike's slut and let him do whatever he wished to her body to show his domination. His cock was starting to grow again as he resolved his situation. Now he just had to think up how to get Jean to realize her status as Mike's and get her to ask for the electrolysis treatment. He knew he would try hard and hoped he would succeed. He just could not face any of the guys from work getting access to Jean's fuck web site. That would be too humiliating.

Ray went into the den where Jean was watching TV. "Hey, baby, what's on?"

"Oh, nothing. Were you enjoying your porn on the web?"

"Yes dear. You know I love to read and look at the movies. How are you doing? Are you getting horny for your master's cock? It's been a couple of days. When do you want to go back to visit him?"

"You know me too well. I just can't seem to get the way he makes me feel when he takes me out of my mind. I kind of wish I could have it whenever I wanted. I know that must make you feel bad, but I think I have the itch now."

Ray snuggled up to Jean on the couch and gave her a nice long kiss. "Does that kiss seem like I am feeling bad. I know that I cannot be your lover the way Mike can and I accept my place as your cuckold. I know I need to keep this cage on to show your black man that I am not cutting into any of his possessions. You and I will always be lovers, just not sexual partners. Promise me that you will accept that this is the best way for both of us to get our sexual pleasure. I know if I do well in supporting you in your life as Mike's black cock slut, he will let us have some fun occasionally. I also know that if I was free I would go back to being that inattentive selfish bastard you had to live with all these years. This way, I know that to enjoy sex I will need to work to make both you and Mike happy. Do you understand where I am coming from?"

Jean sat in his lap and looked deep into his eyes as he spelled out his desires. She could not believe his sincerity and desire to see her pleasure come before his. She saw the simple truth that Ray had let his fantasy take charge of his masculinity and that he was truly happy in being her cuckold. She gave him a kiss and let him know she understood.

"I think I see what you want. I know I love my role as Mike's slut and the sex has been out of this world. I just did not think we would be so committed to this that you would give up your husbandly rights. I guess if that is what you want I will try and see if I can meet your desires. You know that if we keep going Mike will be taking greater possession of our lives and my body. You already know that I have a tattoo that declares my pussy as his toy. I have my nipples pierced. I know you saw my rings and chain when you carried me home from Mike's. I will not hide them from you and you will have to accept that you will have no more say in what Mike does to my body as I give him all he desires. When he has me sexually satisfied, or teases me with his cock I just cannot say no to his demands. If you give up your rights as my husband, I know I will not be able to stop him from doing anything he wants to me. I really cannot do without his cock. And now that you accept your role as my cuckold, I will not care what you might think. That will take a little while to adjust, but in time if Mike keeps fucking me, I know it will happen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.