Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean could not decide if she had succeeded in getting her husband to let her be Mike's slut or sealed her fate to some unknown commitment as a black cock slut. When she heard in her slumber the call between her cuckold and her new master, she smiled at the knowledge that she would be riding Mike's black cock tomorrow night. She had so missed his fucking and the ability to show her pleasure in giving his cock the love it so deserved. She spent the day, while Ray was at work, preparing herself for her master. She shaved all her body clean. She put her nipple studs in and then went to have her hair done in a new sexy style. She had it colored in a much lighter blond shade. The dress she chose was a short cocktail dress with a low bodice. She did not wear any bra which showed off her large budding nipples. A black garter belt with shear hose and 3 inch pumps completed the outfit. No panties gave her the total slut openness she wanted Mike to appreciate.

Jean had a light snack ready for them to enjoy before they drove to the Inn. Neither felt a need to talk about what was to come this weekend. Ray, wanting to feel the pleasure of beating his dick while watching his porn, planned to bring his bride to a black stud for whatever perversion he might wish. Jean, felt so sexy and alive that she was almost giddy as she ate with her husband. He liked her new hair style and let her know that he thought she was really sexy and Mike would really like her working to prepare herself as the slut for her stud. Jean did tell Ray about a call from Mike she got today. "He said he wanted to have us act like we were on a real date and not like I was married." With this announcement, Jean told Ray to clean up, while Jean went for one last visit to the bathroom to freshen up. They were both ready to start for the Inn in 20 minutes. They had been to the Inn for a family reunion about a year ago, but they never expected their next visit to be for Ray to give Jean to a black master. Ray dropped Jean off at the door, and then went to park the car. When he got to the lobby, he could not find Jean. He started wandering around the lobby and the dinning room trying to find Jean and Mike. He finally found the pair in the lounge dancing to the piano player's slow ballads. Ray wanted his key but he also did not want to disturb the sensual moment. The contrast of the blond white lady with her large strong black lover was striking and erotic to all who observed the pair dance. Ray sat at the bar and waited. Jean and Mike danced many songs until they went to their table. Ray still did not go over and ask for his key as he did not want to face the embarrassment. Soon, Jean got up and went into the restroom. Mike had seen Ray and came up to him at the bar.

"Hey, little buddy. Thanks for your wife this weekend. I know she will have a great time. Before I give you the key to your cage, I have a demand. I want you to dance one dance with your wife and I want you to ask her that she give you her wedding rings to keep while she is my bitch. I want you to make sure she knows you are really happy to give her to a man that can make her sexually satisfied and open new horizons. If you do that, you come over to shake my hand goodbye and I will give you the key in the handshake. Is it a deal, or do I keep her and not give you the key?"

Ray stood there with a dumb look on his face. He was just about to get some backbone when Jean came up to them. Mike quickly added, "Jean, baby, Ray wants a dance before he leaves you with me."

"Sure, if that's what you want Mike."

Ray and Jean started dancing while Mike nursed his drink at the table. Ray kept looking over at Mike who was holding up Ray's key on a little chain. Not wanting to endure a weekend without his cock free, he did as Mike demanded.

"Jean, I think you being Mike's date for the weekend is so hot. I want to make it better by you giving me your wedding bands to hold while you are his woman. I will have them when you get home. I know you will have a great time. I want you to do all the things Mike thinks up for you this weekend. He looks like he really wants to make you feel like a total woman. I want you to feel all the things I could never do. Be his and be sure to remember everything so we can relive it this week. I love ya."

With that, Ray took Jean's hand and removed her rings and put them in his pocket. He led her back to Mike's table and reached out to shake Mike goodbye.

"Have a good weekend Mike; I hope Jean is good for you. Thanks."

Shaking hands, and getting his key in the process, Mike gave him a parting shot.

"Thanks Ray, I know Jean will have a great time. She is a quick learner and I promise she will be a much better wife when she gets back to you."

Jean had not said a word during all this exchange. She was too shocked with her husband's total release of his privilege as a husband to her new master. She felt free now to do whatever Mike wanted knowing that Ray would get hot listening to her recap. She anticipated many pussy eating sessions as she recounted what Mike did to her this weekend.

Ray turned tail and hoping no one noticed the exchange quickly left the Inn. He was soon back in his house, naked with his cock free and reading his favorite sites stories, thinking about all the disgusting acts Jean was enduring with her black stud. Her new tattoo was so appropriate and he hoped Mike would come through with a video of Jean in action. He could hardly wait. His weekend went as expected. His dick was so sore by Saturday morning that he had to do some house and yard work to take a break.

Jean and Mike had a nice dinner and then drove back to Mike's house. He made Jean pull her dress up above her waist as they drove. Mike reached over and played with Jean's soaking wet cunt. She was creaming as they arrived. Mike gave her clit a hard squeeze that sent her over the top and then slapped her cunt. "Come on, bitch, I have such a hard cock for you. You will be riding it all night."

Mike pulled Jean out of the care and then picked her up over his shoulder. "You are my bitch and I love making you feel like one."

Mike carried Jean into the house and bedroom, and then threw her on her back on the bed. He also turned on some lights that illumiated the bed area well.

"Get that dress off. I want you in just your hose and heels as you get fucked. I will be right back."

Mike went into the bathroom, turned on the hidden camera switch, and then took a piss.

When he got back, Jean was looking her sexy best. She was teasing her nipple studs and stroking her cunt lips. "Come her, Baby. I have missed your cock so much this week. Please don't make me wait so long again."

"I'll do whatever I want bitch. The sooner you understand that you are here for my pleasure, the better you will understand how to get me interested in fucking that sweet pussy you have been saving all these years for a big cock. Before I fuck you, I want to change your nipple studs, sit up."

Jean sat on her ass on the edge of the bed as Mike took out her studs. "You have been doing good keeping my slut's nipples clean. These look all healed up."

"Thanks Baby. I have been so excited with these things. My nipples are hard all the time."

Mike put the studs on the dresser and got some rings and chains. He worked the inch diameter rings through her nipple holes. He pulled the chain attached to the ring behind Jean's head and then through the ring he attached to her other nipple. The chain was long enough to allow her tits to hang comfortable. Mike turned her around and then gave the chain a tug behind her neck. Her nipples pulled tight and her heavy tits rose on her chest.

"Perfect, I love having your tits on a leash. I will be using this as I ride my bitch. Now get on your knees and I will see if your cunt is ready for a good pounding."

Jean jumped into position. Her pussy was soaking from all the excitement tonight. Mike did not do anything to get her ready. He just pushed his hard cock into his slut and began to fuck her with the long strokes she loved. As he fucked her, he reached up and grabbed the chain and pulled it so Jean's tits no longer swung under her, but were now almost up to her chin. Her nipples swelled from the strain, but the piercing was so far back in the nipple that there was no chance of ripping from this level of tension. Mike seemed to love letting her tits drop and then pulling them tight. He rode Jean hard and she was soon dripping her come juice onto her master's cock. "Oh Mike, that is so good. I have missed this all week. Ray's tongue is nice but this is just heaven. Fuck that's deep. I can feel you ripping through my cervix. God, that is so hot."

"Hey baby, you have a nice cunt. It is so reactive to a big cock. I think it would love to be fucked all day if I could arrange it. Do you love this cock baby? Is it all you think about when you need sex?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes. You are all I think about when I get horny. I use Ray to take the edge off, but he cannot compare with this. Oh fuck. I am yours, baby. Make me a woman."

"You're my woman, my slut, my fuck toy. You will do anything to get this cock. You are so fucking hooked that you let me put a tattoo on your pussy that will never come off and will always show that you are my slut. God, what kind of bitch is so desperate for a hard cock to be such a slut. Are you my slut? Will you do all I ask to be my bitch?"

Mike was really pounding it to her and had her boobs bouncing all over her chest as he pulled tight on her chain.

"Oh, Oh, Fuck. My pussy is yours, my whole body is yours. Mark it, suck it, love it. I want only to please you. Just give me this cock again and again!"

They fucked and Mike toyed with Jean's submissions all night. He had her cleaning his cock as it came out of her slimy cunt. She begged for him to take her ass as she had taken special care to keep it clean. Her daily enemas had really gotten her ass hot for action. Her ass got busted twice that night and when they were all fucked out, Mike made sure that his cock ended its action deep in her ass.

He woke up and needed to piss and had the crazy thought of just pissing up Jean's ass and not bothering to get up. When he realized that this would probably make a mess of the bed, he chose to wait for that treat. He got up and pissed and as he came back to bed, he looked at the well fucked slut that shared his bed. The moon light gave the bed a good amount of light, and Jean looked good with her gold tit leash and black stockings. Her pussy mound tattoo was easily read. He had a plan to have her mound get electrolysis so her hair would never grow and cover up her declaration to be his slut. He would get her to a spa and have them do her whole crotch. By the time this weekend ended he would have her so hooked on his cock and as a backup a great collection of videos of her being a slut.

Standing there thinking of the things he planned to do and have done to this housewife got his cock hard again. He lay down and pulled Jean's sleeping body on top of him so she straddled him. He reached down and guided his hard cock into her oozing cunt. He started to hump up and Jean was soon moving her hips up and down in lust. She was now fully awake and Mike just let her ride his cock till he filled her with another load. Jean was exhausted by the time Mike finally came, but she knew she had to keep riding him till he came. She could not help having a nice hard orgasm on the way. Once sated, Jean rolled off her man and fell into a deep sleep.

They both didn't wake up until 0900 the next morning, and Mike slapped Jean on the ass and said, "Baby, get up and start breakfast. Call me when you are about 5 minutes from ready. Make it good, cause I really worked up an appetite last night and we have a big day today."

Jean got up and did her morning business in the bathroom. She spent a little time getting herself presentable, then went and found her heels. She made breakfast in garter belt, hose and heels. And of course her new tit leash. She found the makings for a great breakfast, as she was a very good cook. As she was near ready, she went and called Mike. He came out to the table naked and Jean gave him a hot kiss as he sat down.

"This looks great, Jean. You could make a guy a great partner. You're a sex kitten in the bedroom and a great hostess." They enjoyed their breakfast and the decadence of eating almost naked. As they were finishing up, Jean asked what Mike had planned today. It was a nice fall day, unseasonable warm and Mike decided to have a little pool party. He had hoped the weather would cooperate with his plan as he had already invited the people he wanted for Jean's first public sexual high jinx.

"I was thinking of invite a few friends over to the pool as it is such a nice day. I owe some of my former students a party, as they have done well in college. I think today would be great, as I have a hostess to help me entertain them. You don't mind being my girlfriend and helping serve the guests?"

Jean had mixed feelings. She knew she could be a great hostess for Mike but she was not to sure how she would act as Mike's girlfriend around his friends. So far, only strangers had seen her with her black stud. Now she would have to interact with people as Mike's girl. She could not hide her status. She also remembered that she had not packed any cloths besides the ones she wore last night. She would have to wear one of Mike's bikinis for all to see her assets. As she had these doubts, she could not deny the twinge beginning in her pussy.

She got up and sat on Mike's lap. "Baby, I would love to be your serving wench today for all your friends. I am your girl. Let's have a great party and tonight I can enjoy your magnificent cock in all my holes again. Promise?"

"I promise all your holes will get all the attention they could ever imagine. I think my friends will love you playing hostess. Now let's have a quick fuck and then I will run to the store while you clean this place up. I think the gang should be here about 1PM. Now get your tits down on this table and let me get my morning fuck."

Jean moved the food and soon was getting her pussy fucked deep and fast, just like she had learned to love it. Mike came quick and pulled out before Jean got off. She whimpered a little, but Mike just slapped her ass and said, "That's enough, get busy. We have a lot to do for the party." She turned her head in time to see his ass turn into his bedroom. She lay there and rested for a second, and almost started to play with herself, when Mike called out, "I don't hear you working, baby. And no playing with your pussy until I say so. You're my slut and I control when and if you come. Get use to it baby. Stay dressed like that until the party and then put a bikini on. OK."

Jean pushed herself up, "Sure baby. I'm starting now."

Mike was soon out the door to shop, while Jean spent the morning cleaning. It seemed that Mike was a typical bachelor housekeeper, so she had a lot of work to clean the kitchen of week old dishes, vacuum, and his bathroom needed a good scrubbing too. She was really going to town, with no concern for her status as an unpaid maid to her black master. She didn't even think that her own home could use the effort she was showing her new man's house. She had not thought of Ray at all up to now. As she was working, she did give a little thought to him at home beating off to his porn now that his little cock was free. She shook her head. She really did not understand Ray's actions, but he did seem to love this new situation. As long as Ray didn't mind, she would expand her sexuality and enjoy fucking like she had never known.

Mike got home around noon and Jean got busy setting up the food. It was almost 1PM when she finally ran and took a quick shower. As she stepped out Mike was there. He helped dry her off and then he pulled out his marker. I think your tit letterings need a touch up, hold still. When Mike had her letters nice and bold, he admired his work and then said, "Nice, now get in the bikini I got for you." As Jean reached up to her nipple rings and leash, Mike slapped her hands away. "What do you think your doing? Leave those rings and chain on. I want my friends to know that my girlfriend is totally kinky and gets off on being my lover. That chain and rings will look so hot." Mike could see the apprehension returning to the little lady. He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply, while he worked his fingers in to her dripping holes. Once he got her hot and receptive, he continued, "Baby, you will be the hottest bitch at the party. I am so proud to have you as my slut. Don't embarrass me. You be very friendly and do everything I ask. My friends think I am a take charge guy and I only get the respect from some of them for how I control the situation. So I want you to let them know that you love what I have you do. I promise not to make it too hard for you, but your husband did give you to me as my slut and he did tell you to do as I asked. He will be so excited when you get home and tell him the story of you hosting a party for me and my friends, all the time acting like my love slave. God, I am getting hot just thinking about it."

Mike had moved Jean into the bedroom and she saw the new bikini Mike had chosen. When he helped her put it on she almost died of embarrassment. The bottom was nothing more then a thong, that left some of the writing on her pussy mound visible no matter how much she tried to pull it wider. When she put the top on, it barely covered her nipples and you could clearly see much of the lettering on her tits and the ring rose up on the chain around her neck. Looking in the mirror, she looked so slutty, but she had to admit she looked great. Her workouts and the outfit showed off all her assets.

Mike could not keep his hands off her. He kept touching and feeling he hard nipples and clit through her skimpy bikini. They were kissing and would have soon been fucking but the doorbell broke there lust.

Pulling themselves together, Mike escorted Jean to the front door. He opened it with his arm around Jean, giving her no chance to escape. Standing on the doorstep was a large black youth of about twenty. He had his arm around a young pretty athletic black girl who was holding on to the black guy like she never wanted to let go. "Yo Buck, your looking good. Glad to see you could make it. Who is this lovely lady?"

"Hey coach, this is Beth. She's my favorite girl."

"Nice to meet you Beth. This is my girlfriend Jean. She is going to play hostess for the day."

Jean and Beth exchanged handshakes, then Mike stepped forward and gave Beth a hard hug. "Welcome to my house Beth. I hope you have a nice time."

Buck blew Jean away when he stepped forward and gave her a nice hug, complete with a two handed squeeze of her exposed ass cheeks. "Nice meeting you Jean. Coach always has great taste in woman."

They all went through the house out to the pool. Beth could not help starting to talk to Jean about her outfit. Beth was in a nice bikini, but it was not nearly as daring as Jean's. "Jean, where did you get this bikini? It is so hot on you. What's with the necklace? I don't see where they connect." Beth reached out and gave the chain a tug and pulled Jean's tits right out of the bikini cups. He ringed nipples were totally open to both Buck and Beth. Beth's eyes light up and she reached out and touched Jean's nipples.

"These are so cool. Your tits are so nice and full. God these rings must be fun to pull on when you're getting fucked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.