Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ask Jean and Ray drove home, she did not forget Mike's direction. Jean asked Ray to stop at the Walgreen. As Ray waited, Jean went and bought an enema kit. She would add a daily enema to her training routine as Mike's slut. This weekend had shown that she really needed to be fucked by a cock like Mike's and she found a man who took what he wanted during sex highly stimulating. She loved Ray but he had never been forceful in bed and now that he had given her to a man who rocked her pussy to the core, she had no reason not to follow Mike's instructions to remain his bitch.

When they got home, Jean took charge. "Ray, could you please run me a bath. I need a good soak after what you put me through last night. When I get done with my bath, I would love one of your loving messages. I'll tell you all about my night with Mike."

Ray started the tub, and when Jean came in he helped her undress. She let him see all the love bites and her ripe red pussy. He even noticed her inflamed asshole as she did nothing to hide her body from Ray's eyes. She wanted him to see the results of his making her a black cock slut to see if he would do something to take her back as his own. Ray didn't make any comments on her condition. He just helped to scrub her back and then left her to soak. He went into the bedroom and got some lotion. Jean took a good half hour to soak away her sore body and then dried and walked naked into the bedroom. Ray took her in a loving hug and then laid her down on her belly. He spent the next hour messaging all of Jean's body and she told him her version of what she and Mike did last night. She did not include any of the confessions of being Mike's love slut. She did tell him that Mike gave her the best sex she ever had. Ray sat on Jean's backside and rubbed the oil deep into her back and shoulders. His little caged dick rested in her butt crease. He kept trying to get hard, but was stymied by his cage. He finally had to ask, "Baby, do you think you could let me out of the cage so I can get some relief?"

Jean did not even move from her semi-slumber. This was the time to choose who she wanted to please. If she wanted, she could give Ray permission to use his emergency key. Ray always had the ability to take off his cage. He just did not want to end his submission to the fantasy. What he wanted was Jean to give him the love and relief he felt he had earned by giving Jean an evening with a black cock. Now he would learn where he really stood with Jean and her future master.

"Ray, my loving husband, my cuckold man, I would love to let you free to cum. After this delicious rub down, I would give you a blow job to show my love for you. Unfortunately, I let Mike know that you wanted my black stud to hold the key to your cage. He wanted to see if you really wanted to have my black stud control both our sexual satisfaction. I know he will give it back if we ask, but I think this past weekend has been so hot, we should see if we are ready to take our escapades to the next level. Mike said you could call him and he would come and give me the key, but he gave a condition. Once he brought the key to release you, he would take me to his place and make me his slut again. Once you have cum watching porn and playing with your toys, are ready to get put back in the cage, oh and want me back, just give him a call. I thought that was so hot. Making you choose between your own sexual pleasure with the knowledge that you are giving your loving wife to a black master to use and abuse as his slut. You now also know that I would see the time spent with Mike as a great sexual journey. I have done things for him that I don't think you would ever ask or demand. He has opened me to new horizons and I would really like to see how far I can go."

Ray had stopped his hands and now they rested on Jean's ass cheeks as he listened to his wife. He was so excited and confused. Jean had outlined a future that gave him the choice of when and for how long his wife was to be a slut to black cock. If he wanted to spend time reading his porn while pounding his dick, he could. But he would have to know that to gain that freedom; he had to give his wife to a dominant black master. He would have to be the arbiter of when Jean continued down her slut life and his reward was masturbation and imagination.

Ray and Jean did not talk much after Jean told him his choice. He finished his back rub, then took a towel and cleaned up any oil that was left on his bride. Jean had turned over and was now laying spread out for him to look at. She looked so sexy, with her black lettering, and her slut cunt all wet. He had to finish his duty to his wife by spending the last forty minutes giving her pussy and ass the loving they deserved. He licked and kissed her to orgasms. She really loved the tender tongue of her husband on her sore pussy and especially on her ravished ass. Ray knew that he must have tasted some of Mike's jism mixed with Jean's juices, but he could not stop from lapping it all down.

Jean was completely relaxed after Ray pulled his head from her crotch. She rolled to her side and was asleep in moments. Ray, got up and fixed himself dinner as he expected Jean to sleep through the night. He knew that Mike had kept her up most of the night fucking and she must be exhausted. As tomorrow was Sunday, he would make sure she was all right before going out for a round of golf he had arranged with some buddies.

Ray crept quietly into bed around midnight after spending a stunted evening reading some really hot new porn, but not being able to come. He had even taken to fucking his ass really hard with the vibrator to see if he could come, but with the cage on it was a futile exercise. As he slipped into bed, trying hard not to disturb Jean, he still had his cock in its cage. He did not use the emergency key. He did not think to call this whole thing off and keep his wife only to himself. He was hooked. Ray needed the spice of knowing and possibly seeing his wife finally getting the fucking she so deserved. Of knowing that he was a supportive cuckold husband that wanted his wife to have control and enjoy his servitude. Jean was also hooked to the new found stimulus of her freedom from the conservative monogamous wife and getting cock that was so much better then what she had ever enjoyed. Even the ass fucking had become so erotic and sexual that she felt empty without her black master's size and virility possessing her holes.

Ray and Jean each were going down paths that they knew were going to hurt their long term relationship, but the joys of the present had clouded their ability to see the future.

Ray and Jean woke up on Sunday and each went their separate ways. Ray off to his golf, and Jean to Mike's once she called him and let him know Ray was out for the day. Jean had no qualms about running off to her master, as her mind seemed to revolve around her desire for Mike to fuck her and how to arrange the next session. Mike did have plans for Jean today and he wanted her to know that today would be special. He totally controlled the conversation, as soon as he saw it was Jean on his caller ID. "Hey slut, I knew you would call today. You just can't go a day without calling and asking for my cock. Since you were such a good slut Friday night, I will let you come for a little taste. Where is your cuckold?" Jean told him out golfing. "Great, be sure your pussy mound is totally shaved, as I want to do what we discussed Friday. Get over to my house as soon as you can. See ya, sweet cunt."

Jean tried to remember what she and Mike talked about doing, but she could not recall. This did not stop her from jumping out of bed and shaving clean, and dressed in slutty underwear, a short dress and heels. She was probably at Mike before Ray even got to the golf course.

Mike was waiting and as soon as he heard her car pull in, he met her in the driveway and got in her car. You could see the disappointment on Jean's face as Mike told her to drive back to town. She had so hoped for a good fuck this morning.

"Where are we going Mike?"

"I set up an appointment for you with a friend of mine and since you so truthfully confessed your devotion to my black ass, I thought it was time you proved it with more then pussy juice. Head over to 1st St and Victory. I will show you the shop when we get there." It didn't take long for them to pull into the strip mall and for Mike to point out a tattoo and piercing parlor. It looked OK, but Jean had turned pale when she figured out what Mike was about.

"Mike, I can't do this. I have never even thought about getting a tattoo. Please, isn't there any other way I can show that I am your slut then to do this?"

Mike turned in his seat and looked at his rebellious bitch. Before Jean even saw it coming he had slapped her face hard enough to leave a nice red hand print. He then pulled out his cock and started to stroke it. As it grew he said, "Choose, NOW! My cock that gives you real sexual satisfaction, or the tongue of your cuckold husband?"

Jean just sat there with a hand to her red face and her eyes on Mike's cock. God it looked so strong and long. Did she really give all her holes to that black cock? Could she go back to just Ray's tongue as her only source of pleasure? Her brain and cunt wrestled with her answer. Slowly, she nodded her head yes and lowered her face to his cock. She gave him a nice blow job in the parking lot. He enjoyed her submission and reinforced her status as she sucked him dry. "That's my little white cock sucking bitch. Oh, you have learned to suck my cock to the root so well. I think you are ready to show off your skills. Oh, that feels so good. I could get used to having your face around my cock every morning. Once we get finished in this shop you will be my bitch for all to see, especially your loving husband. Hurry up, suck it, we are late. You will have to pay extra for being late. If you were not a rebellious slut, we wouldn't have started this. Oh yes. Now. Deep, Here's your breakfast."

Licking her lips and cleaning off the last of Mike's cum from her chin, she was quickly pulled out of the car and into the parlor. The sign said closed, but the door was open. Mike called out, "Hey Otis, where are you?"

"Back her, you're late."

"Yeah, sorry, but the bitch got uppity and I had to show her the error of her ways. Are you ready for all I asked you to do?"

"Yep, I have all the stuff ready. Let's get started. Get her naked and up on the chair."

It only took one stern look from Mike and Jean stripping off her dress and panties. Mike told her to keep the stockings and heels on. She sat on the cold chair and Otis came into the room. He was a nice looking black guy with numerous tattoos on his arms. He sat down on a stool and looked Jean up and down like a side of beef. "She's kind of pretty for an older white bitch. I can see why you would want her as your slut. You tell me she's married and her man wants you to make her your slut? God, these white people are fucked up. So what should we do first?"

Mike took his hands and laid them on Jean's shoulders, giving her support but holding her down in the chair also. "I think I want to have her pussy tattooed first. Clean off that ink and write what I told you. I will be giving my slut some loving while you mark her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.