Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Ray was driving home and could not believe he was alone. His loving wife was really with a black guy in a hotel room and he had checked them in. He could not believe what his addiction to porn had done to his relationship with Jean. How could she ever look at him as her man again after he had given her to a black man to enjoy sex in ways he could never hope to emulate? As he walked into his house he heard the phone ringing. Rushing to pick up he was surprised when he heard Mike's voice. "Hey little buddy, glad I caught you. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you giving your wife to me. To pay you back, as you sit there and think of all the depraved acts I will do to the mother of your children, I wanted you to enjoy at least the sound track. Sorry I could not get a video set up for your first cuckold experience, maybe next time. I am turning down the sound so what ever you say we will not be able to hear, but I will put he phone right near our heads so you can hear all your wife's comments as she becomes a black cock slut. I love your writing on her body and I will do every one of your requests. Did she know what your wrote on her ass?"

Ray, too stunned to work out what he really wanted to say, could only utter, "No."

Mike carried on, "I thought not. She will be so surprised tonight when I take all her holes to make her my black cock slut. We will be here all the way till check out, so be sure you are here around noon in the lobby to pick up your well-fucked wife. Enjoy the show, got to go, Jean is about to come out of the bathroom."

Ray walked to his den chair and sat down. He could hear only faint voices, as they were not near the phone. He waited to hear his wife being blacked with his dick straining against its cage.

Ray did not know that Jean and Ray had spent the last 45 minutes, while Ray drove home, talking about what Mike wanted to happen tonight. Mike had no intention of letting Jean know that he was going to let Ray hear her having sex with him. He knew she would be inhibited and did not want her holding anything back. Mike had Jean strip down to her high heels as soon as they were in the room and she was soon in her submissive role. They spent some nice time necking, drinking the wine and eating strawberries. Mike poured some of the wine onto Jean's tits and licked up the sweet nectar from her excited nipples. When Mike was ready he pushed her between his legs and she quickly had his cock in her mouth. Mike had to tell her to slow down and just make love to it, not try to get it off. She had become so conditioned to trying her best to please her master. While she was sucking him, Mike told Jean what he wanted to happen tonight. They were not new lovers, but this was a first for both of them. Ray had willingly given Mike his wife and now he was truly a cuckold. Mike wanted Jean to play this part as they consummated their relationship.

"Baby, this is a very special night and I want you to act as if this is the first time we have ever been together. I want you to be very vocal and tell me just how much you love this and want to be my slut. This really is the first time we are together with your husband's consent so you are really making him a cuckold tonight in every respect. He willingly gave you to me, so from now on we no longer need to worry about what he thinks or desires. He is a cuckold and caged. I want you to pledge when we are fucking that I will control his cock and hold the key to his cage. I want you to confess that you will do whatever I ask as long as you can enjoy my cock in your hungry holes. Do you know what your husband wrote on your ass?"

Jean shook her head no, as she had promised Ray she would not look and she hadn't all day.

"He asked me to fuck your ass and signed his name. Has he ever been up your ass, baby?"

Again, Jean could not form words and only shook her head no.

"I had thought not. I will be taking all your holes tonight. He obviously wants a real man to take what he could never get you to give him. You may feel pain at first, but you will love being my anal slut by the time we are done. We will be here until check out tomorrow, so enjoy being my bitch to the max. This is what we have been waiting for. No more sneaking around, your husband has given you up for a black cock slut. He is home watching black porn wishing he could pound his little pud while he knows you are getting the real thing. I hope you are as excited as I am cause I love making you my bitch."

With that he pulled her off his cock and sent her into the bathroom to take a shower and wash the sticky wine off. During this break was when Mike had called Ray using his fully charged cell phone that now had Jean's home phone on speed dial. He put the phone on the headboard of the bed under a Kleenex so Ray would be able to hear all of Jean's confessions. After tonight, Ray would have to realize he could never compete with giving Jean the sexual pleasure and release that a black cock could.

When Jean came out into the bedroom, naked and looking so fresh and ready, Mike had to have her. He instructed her to get on her hands and knees, with her hands holding onto the headboard. They were soon consummating their slut/master relationship with Ray listening in and hanging his head with each scream and orgasm Jean experienced. Mike really enjoyed giving Jean a royal fuck that drove deep into her womb. He reached down and pulled and squeezed her swinging tits while whispering his questions into her ear. Each question drove Jean to respond as he wanted and drove a stake into Ray's masculinity and any hope of ever being Jean's primary sexual partner.

Mike shoved his tool in short stabs just puncturing her cervix and causing her to moan with each push. He asked softly into her ear, "How does that feel compared to your husband's dickee, my slut?"

Jean, knowing she was to loudly confess her feelings, told him, "Mike, Mike, Your cock is so good. My goodness, you have no idea how much better your cock feels than what I have had to endure during my 26 years of marriage. If I had any idea sex could be this good when I was twenty, my kids would all be mixed bloods. Fuck me, harder, harder!"

Mike now started to really drive her into orgasmic bliss. He power fucked her, taking his cock all the way out of her cunt, to drive it all the way into her womb with each stroke. As he did this he asked, "What should we do with your husband's caged cock?"

Jean knew Mike's desires and played right along, even making it sound like a formal commitment. "He no longer has any claim to my pussy. It is only for your cock to possess. I will give you the key to Ray's cage and from now on, if he wants to come, he has to ask you for permission. That is only right, as he has given me to you to be your black cock slut. He has written it on my body for all to see. Fuck me, and know that only your cock will ever be allowed to enter my holes. Only those you give permission to will be able fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, or get sucked off by my mouth. You are my man and I am your slut. Oh that feels so good. Come in me. Fuck your baby juice into my womb and make me your whore."

What followed was garbled by Jean's incoherent rambling and Mike's roaring as he came buckets into his new conquest. This was what being a black master was all about. Taking white wives of wimp husbands and make them his toys.

When they settled down, Mike ordered Jean to suck his cock and clean it up. Ray heard all this and knew that Jean could never take all Mike's cock, as she was not experienced in that talent. He was totally surprised when he heard Mike congratulate Jean on her effort and ability at cock sucking almost all of his cock into her throat. Ray could only attribute her success at deep throating Mike to her passion for black cock and her sexual excitement. When Mike was hard again, he had Jean run into the bathroom and bring out the lotion that was on the sink. Mike took his time, and Jean was really scared of what was to come.

Mike played it well, "Baby, you know that your husband asked me to break in your asshole. You saw what he wrote on your ass cheeks. He knew that you would never let his pathetic dickee the privilege to make you an anal slut, so he specifically wrote on your ass that he wanted me to do it. He even signed his name to let you know that he realizes that you were meant to be a black cock slut in all your holes. I will be as gentle as I can, but you will give me your ass and soon you will be begging for my cock in that tight virgin hole. Roll back on your hands and knees and we will make you my woman in every sense."

Mike took his time to open her ass with first one finger, then two, and finally three fat fingers, sawing into her ass, while his cock was fucking into her pussy. Jean was so hot from the fucking that when he pulled out of her pussy, all covered with their combined juices, she did not struggle at all as he fitted the fat head of his cock against her sphincter and took her ass. She let out a scream that made Ray, on the other end of the phone, want to run to that room and rescue his wife. What he really did was close his eyes and imaging what Jean looked like with that mammoth cock in her tight ass he had never been able to enter.

Jean started to babble as Mike worked more and more of his cock into her butt. His hands were busy playing with her nipples and pulling and squeezing her clit as he took her ass. The fact that Jean was close to an orgasm in her pussy before Mike had changed to her ass, helped to keep her sexually charged as she succumbed to her first of many ass fuckings.

"Oh Mike, What are you doing? Your too big. Ouch, that hurts. Pull out, Please. Oh stop playing with my clit. Fuck, You are big. Slow down. Oh so deep and full. I feel like I need to shit. Fuck, How much do you have to go? I feel like you are in my stomach. Oh that feels so strange, dirty, oh don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh this ass is only for you. I will always remember that you took my ass. It is yours forever. Ray will never feel what you feel. Oh you make me feel so full. I will be your slut black loving bitch for as long as you keep this up. Fuck!"

Ray had to listen to twenty minutes of this kind of degradation of his manhood and when he heard Mike roar as he came in Jean's ass he knew that he would have to settle for being the cuckold. He always thought his desires were just figments of an over active imaginations coming from the many stories he read. Now he knew that there was truth in those stories and he had not seen what could happen when he opened Pandora's box, and let Jean experience a black cock for real. He was such a fool, and now had to live with his shame and stupidity. Would Jean really give Mike the key to his cock cage? He always had the emergency key, but he knew if he used it, he would lose what he had left of Jean's relationship with him. She now saw him as the cuckold that he had led her to believe he wanted. He did not know if he could be a man again and take her back from her black lover. After tonight, could he risk asking her to choose? From the sounds of their fucking, Jean may not see a sexual relationship with Ray as so desirable anymore. What kind of man gives his wife to a black stud, lets himself be locked in a cock cage, and waits at home for the call to pick his wife up from her black fuck date?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.