Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

The alarm went of on time and both Jean and Ray jumped into action. Jean put her robe on and went to start the coffee, breakfast and make Ray's lunch, while Ray did his washing and dressing. Taking some time in the shower to remember his coming twice from Jean's loving last night he decided a little discomfort in the cock department was bearable if he had the prospect of more nights like last on the horizon. As they were giving each other their good-bye kisses, Jean asked, "Did you like what your black slut wife gave you last night?" Ray suppressed a groan as his cock tried to harden. "Oh baby you were the best last night. I can't wait for a repeat performance. Did you like my message I gave you after I came?"

"Ray, you can take the stress out of my hectic black cock slut lifestyle so easy with your tongue and your loving hands. I love you as my cuckold husband." Ray again squeezed her one last time and broke to go to his BMW and head off to work. As the garage door closed, Jean had to shake her head at the irony of all her statements being true and Ray thinking they were all play-acting. How was she ever going to get this reconciled?

As she was half way through her morning saduoku puzzle her cell phone rang. When she picked it up she heard, "Jean, baby, has your husband left?"

Knowing Mikes voice she automatically answered "Yes".

"Great, quick open the garage so I can pull in, I have something you left yesterday and I think you will be needing it soon. Hurry, I'm just down the corner." With that, the line went dead. Jean sat there for just an instant and then ran to open the garage. She was standing in the door in her robe, when she saw Mike's Mercedes pull into the garage. She immediately closed the door, as she did not want any of he neighbors to see Mike get out of his car. Luckily, both Ray and Mike drove dark green German vehicles. As long as no one got a good look at the driver, there would be little suspicion.

As Mike started to get out of the car, Jean came into the garage and up to her lover.

"Mike what are you doing here. What did I forget?"

Mike had woken up with a firm hard on that needed his new bitch to satisfy before he would be any good at work. He had decided to spend a couple hours fucking his new toy this morning, catch up on her story of what happened last night and give her another dose of his black cock to keep her hooked.

"You forgot that my cock loves your little white pussy and that she needs to fill him deep inside."

Mike took Jean in a strong embrace, and stripped her robe off in the same move. They kissed and felt each other up until Ray took Jean and bent her over the hood of his car. His pants were down around his ankles in seconds and his hard cock went oh so smoothly in her still damp pussy. Jean had not had time to clean up from last night's pleasures so Mike could feel her pussy was ready for his cock. He wasted no time to push into her womb and was soon power fucking his bitch for all he was worth. Jean never gave a word of protest as her tits where crushed into the hot hood and her sexual flame ignited.

After bringing her close to a come he slowed down in order to tease her and talk to his toy.

"Your pussy is so wet this morning, did you and Mike have fun last night? Tell me, did you let him come in my pussy?"

Mike was trying to read all her tells, and when he asked his question he got the feeling that she had broken her promise. Jean did not answer, as she knew she was caught.

Mike, in a sign of his displeasure, started to slap Jean's ass cheeks: left then right then left as he told her off.

"You little ungrateful bitch. I give you the best sex you ever had. I make you my bitch and you cannot deny your husband for one night to show me your loyalty. Tell me what happened."

Mike kept the blond pinned to the hood of his car with his monster cock slowly working her pussy as she spilled her guts. She confessed her emotional need to let her husband try to please her, but she also said she did all she could to make him come as soon as he got inside her and that it had worked. She said that Ray was so happy to come, but she confessed that she got no pleasure out of it as she now could only see her pussy belonging to him. Mike gave her ass cheeks one last hard spank and then started to really lay her the wood. She was soon moaning how sorry she was for disappointing him and that she would never let Ray come in her without his permission if only he would keep giving her this kind of loving. They fucked until Mike could hold back no more and filled her womb to overflowing.

Pulling out of her devastated cunt, he gave her another slap as he was coming to enjoy watching her firm ass shake and turn crimson and said, "Come on, suck me clean."

Jean just slid down off the car to her knees on the dirty floor and took his still large, slick cock deep into her mouth to get all their juices off. Mike let her suck him for ten minutes, showing her loving devotion to her black lover's cock before he pulled back, reached down and they went arm in arm into Jean's house. Keeping her naked in the garage on her knees was just another step in her black cock servitude training.

Mike smelled the coffee, "God, I could use a cup of coffee."

Jean was still naked, as she had not collected her robe from the garage floor.

Running to get some coffee and serve her man in the nude, she sat next to him and just waited. She knew this was so bad, having her black lover in her house, but after his taking her so deep and giving her a great morning cum, she could not bear to tell him this was wrong.

Mike and Jean started to talk about how Ray had reacted last night and Jean had to admit that he was more into his black cock cuckold fantasy then ever. She even admitted that she had gotten Ray to let her black lover control the key to his cock cage. Mike loved to hear this.

Once he had finished his coffee, he took Jean and holding her hand, lead her up to her marriage bed. Jean spent time loving Mike's cock into hardness and he even had her lick his asshole and suck his balls before he took her again. The fucked like teenagers, and only his glancing at the clock and seeing the time got him to stop fucking his toy. He really had to get to work. As he was getting dressed he noticed a key on the bed stand and assuming it was to Ray's cage, he slipped it in his pocked as he dressed. As Jean was still sprawled exhausted from her fucking, he told her he would see himself out. He took the freedom of Jean staying in bed to visit Ray's computer room. He checked out his set up and saw that Ray had a camera hooked up to his computer. Also picking up a business card that was lying around, a though began to form in his mind. He was whistling happily as he got into his car and headed off to work.

Jean woke an hour later and felt the combined emptiness and longing of Mike's absence. Her bed was a mess and there was a large wet spot under her cunt where Mike's loads had seeped out. She felt so ashamed to cheat in her own bed, yet somehow it felt so right. She decided to leave the mess and if Ray commented about the smell and wetness, she would say it was from their activity the night before and she had forgotten to change the sheets. Contemplating sleeping with Ray in their bed, where Mike's sperm was still soaking into her mattress, soon had her hand down in her pussy. The fact that the wet spot was on Ray's side of the bed was an added bonus. Pulling herself together, she finally got into the shower. Once clean, she shaved herself again and looking in the mirror, got Mike's pen and made sure her ink was fresh.

She tried to get through her normal day's activity, shopping, and calling her friends, but her mind kept returning to her new slut existence.

When her phone rang at 1600, and she saw it was Mike she answered in a flash, loving to hear his rich voice say, "Hey baby, miss me already?"

Jean had to admit, "Oh Mike, we were so bad this morning, but it was so good. It was also so dangerous. What if Ray came home for some reason?"

"Then he would have had to stand in the corner, locked in his cage, as your black master showed him what it means to be cuckold. As a matter of fact, I think it is time we get him to understand that this is not just role-playing. I have come up with an idea to get that accomplished."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.