Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean could not get enough of Mike's body, cock, mouth, or any other part that gave her pleasure. After she was forced by Mike to get out of bed, clean up and make dinner they settled down by the pool again to enjoy a lovely fall night. It was getting cool, but Mike did not care, and he liked seeing the little blond shiver in her nakedness and cuddle close for warmth. Mike told her to go get her cell phone, as it was time to call Ray so he would not worry.

Running in to the bedroom to retrieve her phone she felt so bad that she had not call before this to let Ray know she was safe. She knew he would be worried by now, but she had just not thought of him for the whole afternoon. She was so bad.

When she was back out on the porch, Mike told her what he wanted her to tell her caged husband. "Tell him you are safe and settled in, but now that you are alone in your room, you want to play. Start getting into your teasing black cock slut role by telling your husband that you miss your boyfriend's big black cock that makes you feel so good. Tell him that to substitute for the real thing you brought your black cock dildo with you and are going to spend the night breaking in your cunt so her stud would be able to fuck her with ease when you met him later. Tell him you are going to show him that you are a true black cock slut and label your pussy 'for blacks only'. Tell Ray that you will be thinking of him for as long as possible before your black cock master makes you his for all time with his great cock and sexual power. Let him know you will be back tomorrow to show him your body and to let him see what a black cock can do to his little wife. You are to sound like you are getting so excited playing with your dildo that you will drop the phone as you come. When you get back on the phone you will wish him sweet dreams and not to worry as you will be in good hands with your new black master. Play it all up like you are role playing and he will be so hot tomorrow that he will come as soon as he sees your puffy cunt. Do you think you can put on that kind of show for him?"

Jean had been listening to Mike's directions and had gotten so excite at the perverse twisted innuendos. Mike wanted Ray to think that she was just role-play while she in reality was committing so gross an infidelity that she would have to keep up his directions or risk losing her husband.

She was almost hyperventilation when she said she would try her best. Mike wanted Jean to make the call in the bedroom, because as she got into her role-playing he planned to make her moans a reality.

Once they were comfortable on Mike's bed, Jean made the call.

Ray answered on the second ring. They went through the usual how are you doing talk, and once all that was done, Jean launched into her black slut routine. She was very good and she started to tell Ray about her intentions to spend her evening getting broken in by her black dildo. Mike moved between her legs and spread them wide and rubbed his now hard cock on her moist slit. He quickly took her pussy, as she was too busy talking to fight him off. She told him that she had been bad and in order to make Ray's fantasy more real she had marked her pussy so all who saw it would know that she was a black cock slut. As she began to talk about how she was enjoying the size and depth of the black dildo, Mike really started to work her pussy as only a black man who is cuckolding a wimp white husband can enjoy. As their fucking got more heated, she did not have to fake the dropping of the phone and her unabashed praise of her black lover's cock and power as Mike again brought the petite blond to a roaring orgasm. Jean did not know if it was the combination of Mike's sexual prowess or the depravity of having Ray listen on the open line as she was raving about her black lover's cock and how good it was, but she came like a banshee and squealed her undying love and devotion to black cock.

Ray sat in his leather armchair and listened to his wife play with her pussy using his own black dildo as her new lover, the same dildo that had once been his ass toy. He could only imagine that it was a real black lover and this was reinforced by the black fucking DVD he was watching. He had gone back to the sex store today and bought a few more DVDs of black cocks and white sluts. Since he could not beat off, he would just have to sit and enjoy the visuals of the DVDs. When Jean had called he was relieved that she was safe and settled in and got so excited when she started her role-playing. His cock was in agony as it kept trying to get hard and the cage kept it small and bent. He felt so weak and unable to show his sexuality. When Jean dropped her phone and he heard her come so strong and ramble on about her love of black cock as she played with herself, he so wanted to take her and show her that he could give her what she needed. But in his present condition, and considering his size compared to his black dildo he wondered what Jean would expect when he fucked her tomorrow night. He was forced to wait as he heard Jean's heavy breathing and post climatic sighs. When she came back on the line, she told him she loved him. That she loved what he had awakened in her with his black cock slut, cuckold fantasies. She told him that she was tired and needed to rest and that she would see him tomorrow and give him the release he so desperately needed. They confessed their love for one another, and hung up.

Mike had stayed embedded in Jean as she was giving her husband his good nights. He loved making her live the duel life of wife and black cock hound. She had gotten so used to his cock that she now felt literally empty when they were separated. He planned to spend the night with his cock deep in her pussy so she would be so used to its size and presence that she would ache for its to consume her again.

Once the phone was off, Mike spoke, "Oh baby, I loved how you made your husband's fantasy come true. Do you think he will ever want to see the real thing?"

Jean was still hugging Mike and his cock was deep in her pussy as she slowly rotated her hips and worked his cock so it messaged her clit.

She had not yet come to grips how she was going to get her actual black cock loving with Mike to be a part of her life with her husband of 25 years. She loved Ray, but her recent discoveries of his sexual perversions: pierced nipples, anal dildos and vibrators, and his black cock and cuckold story addiction had forced her to reevaluate the man she married. She had never thought Ray would contemplate his wife cheating with a big black stud. Now she started to think how she could break it to Ray that she was his dream wife come true.

"From all I have seen in the last week, I think Ray would enjoy me being a black cock slut if he was the one that suggested it. I don't know if I would ever be the first one to bring it up for real, but if he did I know we could make him the cuckold he so wants to be."

Mike kept his cock fully embedded in his women as she continued to squirm and hump. He fully understood Jean's reticence to be the one to confess her cheating. She would much prefer that she could fall back and excuse her infidelity on Ray's kinky desires. He would have to think on how best to get Ray to give Jean permission to find a black lover. But for tonight and tomorrow he would enjoy the breaking in period of his new slut.

They had another good fuck in Mike's bed and then decide to hit the pool for a quick dip to wash off their combined sexual juices. The cool shinny dip got their blood flowing again and Jean was begging for a last fuck of the night doggy style but Mike had a request before they began.

"Baby, I want to do something that makes me so hot and I think will make both you and Ray hot when you get together tomorrow. Lay down her and let me show you my artistic talent."

Jean lay down and Mike spread her legs wide. He had a beautiful view of her pussy area, all clean-shaven and slick. He took a towel and made sure she was dry than got a permanent marker he knew would take days to wear off when applied to the skin. He took a good hold of Jean's pussy area and started to write in nice bold letter, 'Black Cock Only' right above her pussy on her mound. Anyone looking at her from the front would know that she was now into only black fucking. How Ray would react to this new addition the Jean's role-playing would be interesting to view. If Mike was right about Ray's perversions, seeing Jean marked would get him so horny that he would be ready to pop. If Jean got him to eat her out, forcing him to look at her black claimed pussy with every lick, it would feed his fantasies even more. He had to add two more additions so Jean would be forced to understand her black commitment. After her pussy was claimed, he moved up and on one tit, just over her nipple wrote, 'Black Slut' and on the other 'Black Lips Only.' He loved his marking of Jean as his and she seemed to enjoy the depravity of the moment. She could only imagine how Ray would react. She knew he would be so taken aback and then lust for her that she almost wished her time with Mike was over so she could begin her playtime with her husband. This thought was quickly forgotten, as Mike once finished with his artistic work, flipped Jean on her hands and knees and finished the night with another brutal and blissful fuck in the doggy position. Jean's womb would never be the same and once they had both expended their sexual pleasure; they literally fell sidewise and were soon in a deep sleep. Mike kept his cock deep in her pussy as he knew that if he could keep his cock in her pussy overnight she would be reshaped and so accustomed to his proportions, that Ray would never fit the bill again as Jean's fuck buddy. He woke twice during the night once to slowly fuck her on their sides and once to put his cock back in her pussy when it fell out.

Jean woke first and could not help but fill sore and full at the same time. She felt Mike sleeping tight against her back with his arm around her shoulder holding her left tit and she knew that the fullness in her cunt was from Mike's semi hard cock. How he had kept it so big and able to fill her all night was amazing to her. Such lust and potency was so new to her. She could not help but squeeze his cock and work her cunt muscles to see what would happen. It only took a moment of her squeezing and humping to get Mike as hard as a rock. Jean felt him come to consciousness and pull her close to fully fuck his cock to her deepest point. He was able by pulling her upper leg up and over his to once again break through her womb and soon they were again proving their lust for each other in the most basic and sinful way. Once Mike had filled her womb again, the need for his morning piss came on strong. He reluctantly separated from his toy and moved into the bathroom for a long relaxing piss. Jean was so shocked by the emptiness she felt when Mike left her that she almost cried. She reached down to her pussy and felt a veritable chasm. She had always thought of her pussy as cute and her lips as hiding her inner love hole. Now her pussy lips were two large petals that flowered open to let anyone see the gaping hole that was her black lover's personal playpen. She was able to take three fingers and easily push deep into her pussy without any discomfort. She hoped that her pussy would firm up before she got home to Ray. She could always say that she fucked herself all evening with the dildo and accidentally left it in all night. That would explain her looseness. Yes, that would be her story and now that she had a reason for her sluttiness, she planned to act like a slut until she had to leave to go take care of her cuckold husband.

When Jean heard Mike finish his piss, he called her to come into the bathroom. "Come her baby, I want you to get use to something I really love my little slut to do for me. Get down on your knees and clean my cock." Jean was caught between her lust to fuck Mike the rest of the day and her disgust at taking the piss dripping cock into her mouth. She looked up at the hard face of her black master and with his hands guiding her head to his cock she was forced to lick and suck the combined sex juices of the night and his dribbling piss into her mouth. She soon began to feel the power of Mike's coke and could not help lathering his rod. Satisfied with her performance, he released his grip and went and turned on the water in the shower. "Take a piss and then get in her. I want us to wash each other." Jean, had a nice piss, something she never did in front of Ray, and was soon soaping up the back of her black master. Mike just stood there with his arms up on the shower door and Jean washed every inch of Mike's body and sprayed it clean with the showerhead. When Mike was satisfied, he said, "Thanks babe, that was great, you make a good shower slave. Now clean yourself up. I'll start the coffee. Don't be too long. I want a nice breakfast. I'm starving after all the fucking we did last night."

With that he stepped out of the shower and left Jean to tend to herself. She did as Mike told her and did not even notice the subservient role she had assumed.

The day went by with the relationship of the two lovers becoming more secure. Mike used his ever potent cock to keep Jean in sexual bliss and deeper in personal servitude. By the time she was dressed to leave, she was doing everything Mike asked, from freshening up his drinks to dropping to her knees, as she was just about to leave for one more blowjob. She even followed Mike's instruction to not shower before going home to her husband. Jean thought this was so bad as she knew she was carrying two loads deep in her pussy that would be coming out soon.

Jean had come to look at her time with Mike as a great adventure. The sex was totally indescribably compared to anything she ever experienced and she knew that if he called she would have to come running. She also knew that if he did not call, she would not have the will power to resist begging for his cock. With this attitude now deeply ingrained into Jean's personality, her poor husband was in for a rough night. As she rolled her hot ass out to her car, she felt the permanent marker Mike had just stuck between her tits. He had instructed her to make sure that her ink stayed fresh and to let her husband do it if she could get him to. He gave her permission to let her husband add any more black labels Ray saw fit to add to his black cock slut's body. Jean could not help feel the depravity of Mike's suggestion and doubted Ray would do such a thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.