Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

As Jean and Ray Howell pulled into the driveway of their Virginia home, they both seem to be deep in thought and looked tired. They had just dropped their youngest son, Brad, off at his freshman dorm at the University of Pittsburg. He received a full scholarship and looked to be on the way to becoming an engineer. Their oldest son, Jake, was already out of school, working in Buffalo and seemed to be in a good relationship with a girl named Beth. All in all, it looked like the couple that had been married for 26 years was finally into their empty nest phase.

Ray was wondering how his wife, who had been home schooling their boys for the last ten year was going to react to being free of that responsibility. Teaching the boys had been her passion and kept her busy. Now that she was free to do what she wanted, he wondered what she would be taking up. Jean was a lovely, 46 year old, blond lady, still with a good figure, 36DD tits, with just a beginning of a mid bulge. She had commented on the trip home that she was now going to take better care of herself with her newfound time. Ray, was also a good-looking guy at 46 year old. He weighed in at 230lbs, 6'1" tall and worked out regularly at work. He had retired from the military and now worked as a government contractor. They were comfortably secure financially, and even had some new found cash now that Brad's college fund would not be needed due to his scholarship. Looking at the couple, one would think that they had it all together, but there was anxiousness just under the surface that was to bring drastic changes into their lives.

The first couple of weeks with no kids around the house were like a second honeymoon for the pair. Ray chased Jean around the house naked initiating some very fun bouts of sex. But even though they enjoyed their new freedom to have sex, what they did together just was not enough for either to get off. They had always enjoyed sex together, but Jean being very conservative had never allowed them to have sex when the boys were in the house. They had always slept with their doors open, so she would never let them hear anything close to sex coming out of their bedroom. That plus having the kids home schooled, made it hard for afternoon sex when Ray could sneak home early. If they were lucky, the two maybe had sex twice a month, but there was a problem there also.

Jean enjoyed sex with her husband, but she knew that over the years, with her cunt birthing two big boys, she just wasn't getting the kind of friction needed to get off. Top that off with Ray having only a 4-inch dick and she looked at their sex as more of a bonding time then sexual relief. Ray on the other hand was also having troubles when he had sex with his wife. For a combination of reasons, he had not come in her juicy pussy in years. He could stay hard, but just could not get stimulated enough to shoot. The main reason for this was his overactive jack off session and addiction to internet porn. For years, to make up for the lack of sex available from his wife and having a strong sex drive, Ray spent every weekend night and a couple during the week jacking off in his computer room, while the family thought he was playing one of his computer war games. In truth, he was spending hours, stroking his little penis while browsing his favorite sites, Karenkayonline, Dark Wander, and Cuckold Place looking for the hot story that would get his mind and dick hot enough to cum.

An unexpected result of this play time was that Ray's dick now took a good amount of stroking from his tight fist to come. This just was not available when he screwed his wife, as she was not into long foreplay and her pussy could not squeeze his little dick to get the feelings he needed. He also missed the mental stimulation the stories provided when he made love to his wife. He loved her and he still thought she had a hot body, but after 26 year of marriage, there was not much more to think about or try during sex. She adamantly refused to try anal sex, which might give the tightness he needed. His recent porn fantasies had revolved around hot wives being taken from their wimp husbands and made into black cock slut slaves. He often imagined his little wife with a big cock giving her the pleasure his lacking equipment could never produce. He would love to see her really enjoying sex and coming like they did a few times when they were young. He really loved his wife and wanted her to let loose and get the pleasure she desired. He knew this was only a dream as her only black girl friend was divorcing her asshole husband and he was not the strong type. He could just not see Jean in a situation where this type of relationship could form. Nor did he really think he wanted to be made the wimp in his wife's eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.