Luci - Cover

Luci

Copyright© 2007 by Victor Echo

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of an IT department and its employees and the trials and tribulations they go through. There are a lot of things in this story, including philosophy, sex, technology and unrealistic scenarios outside the world of fiction.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I was not holding out any hope that Wednesday would be any better than Tuesday. At least I woke up in my own bed this time and had a good night's sleep to show for it. I pulled on some casual pants and a loud shirt and almost dared anyone to say anything about it. I had spent the bulk of the evening on the phone with friends of mine who worked in the human resources side of the legal field. Quite interesting that practice. All of them had backed me up when I explained my thinking. There was no question that Valerie was a loose cannon on deck and the company could only suffer from her mismanagement of the HR issues under her control. It was a good thing I was not the boss.

I pulled up to the building and walked in behind Craig and Patricia. Patricia took one look at me, smiled and hooked her arm in mine.

"I take it that you have a good afternoon yesterday?" I asked her. She just smiled at me. Craig snorted.

"So what did you buy?" I asked. I know that look.

"He bought me a Z," Patricia was almost vibrating with excitement.

"And you didn't drive it to work?" I asked. I did not remember seeing a BMW in the parking lot.

"No silly, it's for the summer!"

"I see," I said sagely. As long as Patricia was happy, that is all that mattered.

"I guess we have to work today then to make sure he can keep up the payments?" I asked her.

"Twice as hard," Craig said, raising his eyes from the Journal to walk into the elevator. Patricia still had hold of me.

"I guess I am going upstairs?" I asked.

"Yes," they replied almost together. "I want you to fill in that paperwork today Gary," Craig said.

"Well, we will see what happens. I don't think filling it in is the problem." He looked at me and I gave him the quick version of the preceding afternoon's activities.

"Yes, that is about what Maureen told me last night," he said.

We exited the elevator and headed for executive suite of offices. Sophia was not in yet, but that was not much of a surprise. She had been known to stay late more often than not. Valerie however was waiting for Craig in his reception area though.

"Good. You are all here," she said in a voice much too chipper to be believed for so early in the morning. I followed Craig into his office, took off my coat and tossed it on the chair beside me and sat down.

"Good morning to you too, Valerie," I said in half interest as I made a show of fishing my PDA out of my coat.

"Sir, I have some very interesting information for you. It would seem that Mr. Preston lied on his resume." Needless to say she had my immediate attention, although I suspected I knew where this was going.

"He did?" Craig asked. "Is this true Gary?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I may have messed up a date or two. Some of those early jobs were not as well tracked as they might have been. I may have said I was there three months and I was only there two," I shrugged. "Honest mistake really if that is the case. I thank Ms. Talbot for bringing it to my attention and I will be happy to make the corrections."

"Nothing quite so simple, I am afraid. Where did you go to school?" she asked like a viper staring down its prey.

I let a ghost of a smile cross my lips. I was right. "Auburn," I said.

"Odd, I called them last night and there is no record of a Gary Preston being awarded any degree during the time you claim you were a student there."

Craig looked at me seriously; Patricia had balanced herself against the window ledge. I smiled and stared back at Valerie, the mongoose looking at the cobra and not being worried in the least.

"I wouldn't think so," I said, spinning the dial to check the panic mail and other headlines in my in-box rather than give away my advantage. Stupid lawyer tricks I learned from a couple of sharks on the West Coast while I was out there.

She looked confused, like she had been handed the argument but had lost. Craig was trying to figure out where the land mine was and Patricia was trying hard not to laugh. I suspect Patricia would not have been so sloppy in her investigations.

"Well, under the policies of the company," she flourished a letter at me, "I am afraid we have to terminate you. Accounting will have your pay check ready in an hour."

"And which policy would that be Valerie?" I asked with a straight face and not a trace of humor. I watched Craig come erect and even Patricia knew something was going to happen and it was not going to be pleasant.

"That would be the policy that requires termination of an employee providing false information on their education." She smiled triumphantly.

Patricia started laughing and Craig turned to look at her and she covered her mouth. I took the letter from Valerie, glanced at it and reached over to pull my coat off the chair.

"I do hope you haven't screwed up my benefits with this little stunt," I said, generally ignoring her as I stood and put my coat on. "The policy states that if you falsify your educational credentials, you are to be terminated. I have not falsified anything. I hold a B.Sc. in Computer Science from the University of Auburn. Of course, it was awarded to Michael Preston, IV, but since that is still me, I have falsified nothing." Patricia was doubled over at this point and the blood was draining from Valerie's face. Craig however was turning red.

"You see," I continued, folding the letter in thirds and putting it in my pocket, "My father is Michael Gary Preston, III and goes by the name of Michael. And I, like my grandfather, go by the name of Gary. But Universities tend to be very precise." I stopped and paid attention to an email from Jerry that vibrated the unit as I had been talking. Seems someone in HR had instructed him to deactivate my account. He was letting me know that he would only do that when Craig told him so. I punched back a quick response before I continued talking.

"So, if you please, go back and re-enable my benefits and my payroll and all the things you instructed people to turn off. I have already told Jerry that the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." I looked up and her and there was cold fury in my eyes. "Further, please be advised that I have retained legal council and will pursue this matter through the courts if I must."

Craig turned to look at me. "You didn't?"

"If I don't make a phone call in," I looked theatrically at my watch, "20 minutes, the company will be facing a wrongful dismissal suit." I said.

Craig turned and looked at Patricia. She was not laughing any more. "Patricia, would you please give Gary the use of your phone so that he can make that call and then start filling in the necessary paperwork for his promotion and ask Maureen to join us soonest. Ms. Talbot, have a seat. Now."

Patricia and I walked out of the office and pulled the door closed behind us. I pulled my cell from my belt and dialed a number as I walked. He picked up on the second ring.

"It's Gary. You called it right. I will send the scotch over this afternoon. Thanks, bye." I hung up the phone and followed Patricia into her office.

"That was dangerous Gary," she said closing the door and turning around to face me. "Thank you, again." She reached up and kissed me hard and then she started laughing. "Did you really have a suit ready?" she asked sitting down behind her desk.

"More like a bet," I responded. "But you can be certain there would have been a suit on Maureen's desk by the afternoon and it would not have been pretty. Of course, I got tipped early. I have a friend in the admissions office at Auburn and he called me last night at home and told me what had gone down."

"Nasty, nasty, nasty, and sneaky, too. Here, sign the offer letter," she passed me a piece of paper with my new title and salary and a rough outline of a job description on it. It said I started a week ago.

"Um, except that the start date is wrong,"

"No, it isn't. It is retroactive." She looked at me. I signed it. Then she picked up the phone.

"Hi Jerry, it's Patricia. He just signed it. I expect he will be down to clean out his office later this morning. It what?" she looked at me and I simply nodded my head. It was a crime scene. "Well, we will stick him in a closet up here then until we find him a desk. Yes, he probably would enjoy it," she said with a giggle. "Yes, I will send him down in a bit. Bye." She hung up the phone and looked at me, then stood up and walked around the desk and I stood up and we kissed again, only to be interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Yes Craig," she said. "I don't know if she is in yet, hang on," she covered the mouthpiece. "Go see if Maureen is in, he wants her now."

I stood up and went to do her bidding. Maureen had just walked in by the looks of things. She was taking off her coat and her back was too me. She was wearing a cranberry coloured dress that came down just below her knee and followed every line of her body. It was very professional looking and hot as well.

I made a small noise before I said, "While I would love to stand here and undress you, Craig wants you in his office. It would seem that Valerie has over played her hand."

She looked at me over her shoulder and it took all my willpower not to walk up to her and slide the zipper on the back of the dress down and see what was underneath.

"You still owe me a lunch date," she said. "And I am collecting today. This is twice I have dressed for your pleasure."

"Then I look forward to it." I said, following her out of her office, watching the shifting of material and the play of muscles under the dress.

She let herself into Craig's office and I sat down in the chair in Patricia's office.

"What's wrong with you?" Patricia asked?

"Maureen," I said. "She is trying to give me a heart attack."

"Oh," and she raised her eyebrow at me. Now, I have to admit that Patricia was very well dressed as well in a grey pinstripe suit, grey pearl shell and pearl earrings with black stockings and pumps to finish it off.

"OK, you're right. You are ALL trying to give me a heart attack." She laughed at me and took her jacket off. "Hang this up for me will you," she said in a very sultry voice, "then come back here and kiss me."

I got the jacket hung up, but that was as far as I got. The intercom came on, but no sound, then it switched off. Patricia picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Mike? Can you come up here please? Craig has need of your services. Yes, it is urgent." She hung up the phone.

"A secret signal?" I asked. She nodded her head and sat down, so I took up station across the desk from her. She smiled at me and started stroking her breasts through the material of her shell. Mike tapped on the door a couple of minutes later.

"Go on in Mike," she said. "He has Maureen and Valerie in there with him." Mike nodded and crossed the waiting room to the office and went in. There was two of Mike's staff in the waiting room. We behaved ourselves. We did not have long to wait.

"Take your hands off of me, I am an employee of this company," Valerie was hysterical.

"Not any longer ma'am," we heard Mike say as he and his assistants escorted Valerie Talbot back to her desk and I assume out of the building. Maybe today was not going to be so bad after all.

Patricia's phone rang as Maureen came out of the office and into Patricia's. I took a moment to look at Maureen and she looked back at me. I am certain neither one of us was thinking about legal issues. She smiled at me and licked her lips just as Patricia hung up the phone. We schooled our expressions, but Patricia was not fooled.

"Get out of here you two before the room spontaneously combusts," she said chivying us on our way. She headed into Craig's office with her treasured letter and Maureen and I went to her office.

We barely got the door closed before we were in each others arms. Maureen kissed me, her tongue sliding effortlessly into my mouth. I reached around behind her and slid the zipper of her dress slowly down the middle of her back. She shivered as my hands stroked the bare flesh that I had revealed by doing this. I stepped back and took the arms of her dress and slid them over her hands, pulling the material forward and off her magnificent chest. She was wearing a dove grey lace bra that just barely seemed to be able to do the job of supporting her breasts. As I slid the dress down her body, I discovered matching thong panties and black stockings. She stepped out of her dress and I hung it on the back of her door. She caught me from behind and started kissing my neck and ear, while her hands undid my shirt, her fingers stroking my skin. For my part I let my fingers roam across as much of her thighs and naked ass as I could reach. She pulled my shirt off me and spun me around to get at my belt and zipper. She had my pants undone, but stopped to spin me around and run her tongue over my nipples before she sunk to her knees to pull down my pants and underwear, my erection coming free in the process.

She did not say a word as she caressed my cock, first with her eyes, then her hands and then her lips and tongue. Following each curve and contour, she took me into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the tip, sucking gently, her hands stroking my balls and teasing my ass. It was a wonderful feeling and I luxuriated in it as she slowly took more of me into her mouth, increasing the pressure on both my cock and my balls. Her mouth was so soft and it did not take much encouragement for me to give up my seed to her, the moan escaping her only heightened the sensations as I came deep in her throat.

"Oh, what a wonderful way to start the day," she said standing up to kiss me again. I kissed her back and ran my hands along her naked sides, drawing goose bumps from her exposed flesh and enjoying the feel of her pushing against my now naked body.

"I am at a distinct disadvantage here councilor," I said between kissing her chin and the soft curve of her breast. Her nipples were threatening to rip the material of her bra as I kissed along the dividing line between fabric and skin, using my thumbs to flick across her nipples and puffed up areola. She was sighing and mewling and pushing her body against mine as her hands held my head close to her breasts.

"I would not say that," she said, laying her head back and pushing her hips against me. The action thrust her breasts ever more towards me and I decided to take some action. I kissed my way down the valley between them and undid the clasp I found there, peeling the fabric off one side and then the other before taking a nipple into my mouth. She moaned as I ran my teeth over her hard nipple. A pebble more correctly, it was red and distended from its dark bed which was another level above her breasts. She gripped my head tighter as she quaked, her excitement increasing with each flick of my tongue. I alternated from one to the other, each time she seemed to hold me tighter than the time before and quake a little longer. Her breathing was ragged and she could not hold still. She gave a little squeak and clutched me tight and froze, holding her breath, then exhaled, relaxed her grip and pulled my mouth up to kiss her.

"If. You. Don't. Put. That. Delicious. Cock. In. My. Cunt. I. Will. Never. Forgive. You." she said, each word, punctuated by a kiss harder and deeper than the last. Needless to say, I was hers to command. I slid her wet thong free of her folds, with her wiggling her hips in assistance. It was almost entirely soaked through. I took a moment to slide my fingers through her lower lips and she quaked again as my finger crossed her clit.

"Oh God, Gary, don't tease me, fuck me," she panted pulling me down on the floor on top of her and grabbing my rejuvenated cock and directing it into her. We slid together with a wet sigh and kissed, her hips twitching and the powerful muscles of her cunt squeezing my cock. I started sawing back and forth and she came hard, her pussy squeezing me hard, she bit my shoulder to keep from screaming and she pulled her knees back to get deeper penetration. I pushed past her tightness and she started moaning again. She wrapped her legs around me and urged me on, rocking her hips in time with my rhythm. She captured my head and tried to kiss me as another wave of pleasure swept through her and she cried into my mouth as I exploded inside her, setting off another wave. She was crying and clutching me to her, her hips still rocking as we slowly returned to earth. She was sobbing with joy and released emotions, kissing me between breaths and holding on for dear life all at the same time. Her soft walls were undulating around my retreating member, it was warm and I kissed her back, my tongue dancing slowly with hers.

"Oh, that was just wonderful," she whispered in my ear before she kissed me. We lay together like that for a few more minutes and then she sighed again.

"Next time, I get you in my bed, or your bed, or hell, any bed," she kissed me again. "But for now, we need to get dressed and find you an office with very thick walls!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.