Deborah - Cover

Deborah

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the second story in the series. It tells of mature and conflicting loves and the deliverance of a girl from the after effects of sexual abuse. It is set in modern England but in the West Country where things are a little less modern than in London.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard overheard and moved swiftly from his study into the hall.

"Hello, Deborah!" he said and turning quickly to Sharon, "This is Deborah Cooper, Sharon. She's a fellow dog walker who also inveigled me into clearing up after the fly tippers with her. Deborah, this is Sharon Miller who has cleaned our house for us for years. She is also the particular friend I mentioned who has helped me so much after Rachel's death."

Sharon turned her head sharply towards him, her eyes filling with tears.

"I'll get you some coffee," she managed to get out and ran to the kitchen.

"She's also very protective," Richard murmured in Deborah's ear as he took her coat and then at normal volume. "Come into the sitting room."

"What a lovely room. It's so pretty and so cosy and the view through the French windows is stunning."

"Don't blame me," Richard answered. "I merely repainted it the same colour as our old sitting room and all the furniture stayed the same."

"Why do any more? It's perfect." She continued to move round. She stopped spell-bound by the portrait of a red-headed woman above the fireplace. "Oh! Gosh! That must be Rachel."

Richard nodded.

"She was beautiful."

"Doesn't do her justice," said Sharon bringing in the coffee. "It only hints at her radiance. She shone."

She plonked down a tray with two mugs of coffee a jug of milk and a bowl of sugar.

"Biscuits?" she asked.

"No thanks," said Deborah.

Richard shook his head.

"Right! Well, I'll be getting on with me work. Whistle if you want anything." She suddenly realised what she had said and blushing furiously fled from the room.

"What was that about?" asked Deborah softly.

"I'll tell you one day," answered Richard grinning from ear to ear. "Coffee now. So what brings you here?"

"Two things. I tried to ring you about the theatre but you're ex-directory and I was working on Monday so I came round. As I was doing that I thought I'd bring the CD of that girl I told you about singing the Mozart Vespers."

"Ooh, thank you! And what about the theatre?"

"Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of next week. My sister, Liz will take Annette for the night."

"Brilliant! I'll get on to it this afternoon. We'd better swap phone numbers."

They nattered on about this and that as they drank their coffee. Then Deborah stood.

"I must go," she said. "I'm on at half past twelve."

"No walk for Midge today then?"

"Oh yes, I walked her before I came here."

"OK. Well, I'll probably call you this evening about next week." He helped her on with her coat. "Hope to see you before then though."

"Hope so."

He opened the door to her and as she went out gave her a quick peck on the cheek. She smiled radiantly, waved and was gone.

He closed the door and turned to find Sharon watching him. It was his turn to blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.