Riding Mr. Parker - Cover

Riding Mr. Parker

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Parker is a conservative High School English teacher with a problem, a sexy student who wants to give him sex in exchange for an A. Then her mother comes on the scene and it gets even stranger. This story is going to start a little slow but will build to a very sexual ending showing the transformation of Mr. Parker over time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating  

Steve got an e-mail from her mother the next day so he knew that Rebecca had done what he asked in spite of her attitude. Her mother's name was Erin and her title was marketing coordinator. She worked for one of the large Fortune 500 corporations downtown. Steve sent an e-mail back to her detailing some of his concerns and suggested that Erin meet him at 5:30 the next day to discuss things more fully. She agreed to that time and the meeting was set.

Rebecca kind of smirked at him during class. She was dressed in a very short jean skirt and tight black t-shirt that made her firm tits look even bigger. She kept looking at him and smirking and he could see her whispering to her friends and then all of them would giggle at some great secret he was not party to. As she left his class she walked by his desk and said with a kind of snotty look on her face, "My mom is really looking forward to meeting you."

He did not give it much more thought until the time for his conference arrived later that day. He was busy working on his plans for the next day when he heard the steps of woman wearing heels. The door to his classroom opened and in walked the sexiest woman that Steve had ever seen or imagined. She was the older image of Rebecca with bigger tits and an overall more voluptuous look. Her legs were nicely shaped and her tight black skirt stopped right at mid thigh. Her ass was round and firm, her white blouse was buttoned to just the right height to show just a bit of cleavage. Her breasts were large and looked firm, swelling out the front of her blouse.

Then she smiled and Steve felt his excitement grow even more. The smile made her already beautiful face glow with sexiness. "Hi, I am Erin Marsh, Rebecca is my daughter."

Steve finally came out of the frozen state his brain was in and said, "Yes, yes come on in. I have been expecting you. Thank you for coming in I wanted to talk about your daughter."

She smiled at him knowingly as he tried not to stare at her tits, legs, or ass. Steve had to focus to keep his eyes on her eyes and make sure he did not act like a total jerk in front of this flawlessly sexy woman. "Yes, I gather that she has not been applying herself at all. She seems to have senioritis in a bad way. She used to work so hard on her grades."

Steve was having trouble focusing on the conversation. He realized that he had a rock hard boner and was now having to focus on that as well on keeping his eyes in the right place.

Erin continued talking, "And when she told me that she had offered to have sex with you and that you had turned her down I was especially surprised. Not many men would have done that. I know that Rebecca is a very good looking young woman. Why did you do that Mr. Parker? Why didn't you fuck my little girl in exchange for an A?"

Steve was shocked at her bluntness so it took a few seconds for what she had just said to him to register. The fact that she had leaned forward a bit as she said it causing her blouse to gap open a bit more giving him a nice view of her black bra and the huge tits spilling out of it did not help anything. He finally mumbled out a reply, "Whatever are you talking about. I did nothing inappropriate with your daughter."

"Didn't say you did Mr. Parker, I was just pointing out that you had restrained yourself from doing something inappropriate and that surprised me. My experience with men has been they usually jump at the first chance to fuck some sweet young thing."

The silence hung in the air as Steve looked at her before finally saying, "Well I don't really know how to respond to that Mrs. Marsh."

"Well are you gay, or is it an ethical thing, or what?"

"I am a married man Mrs. Marsh, and I could get fired for sexually exploiting a student."

"I think my daughter was planning on sexually exploiting you actually, but whatever. So since you are not gay it must just be the ethics of the situation. Is it that you would not want to cheat on your wife?"

Steve tried to turn the conversation back to a more appropriate topic as he said, "I really think that we should be talking about your daughter Mrs. Marsh. Your question is not really one that has anything to do with your daughter."

Mrs. Marsh stood up at that point and started to walk around the desk toward Mr. Parker as she said, "Well Mr. Parker here is the thing. There is one quarter of school left and I think that my daughter is not really going to study much harder. I also think that she made you a pretty good offer, but I understand that a man like you can't fuck his students, it just wouldn't be right. But how about maybe I could take her place, maybe blow your cock or you could fuck my ass? I bet your wife never let you fuck her ass did she?" She leaned forward as she said this and even more of her big tits were on display for Steve to gawk at. "Now Mr. Parker judging by the very nice bulge in your pants I think you are considering my offer. How about I blow you right now to seal the deal?"

Steve was frozen in place as she slowly moved closer to him. She kicked off her heels and went down in front of him to her knees. She slowly ran her hands up his thighs and Steve could not help but let a low moan escape his lips. "So here is the deal, I visit you every week and you can do whatever you want with me, and then you give my daughter an A just for showing up. She does not have to do the work, or pass the tests, or any of the bullshit you expect. Do we have a deal?" She slowed reached down and started to rub the bulge of his hard cock as she said this.

Steve's head was exploding in pleasure as the sexy woman began to massage his cock. He was about ready to pop his nut already. All he could do was croak out a quick, "OK let's do it." He did not trust his voice to say anymore.

Mrs. Marsh smiled at him and slowly began to pull down the zipper on his slacks. She reached in and pulled out his rock hard cock, letting the full 7 inches jut from the zipper hole. "Oh you have a nice big cock Mr. Parker," she said as she slowly stroked up and down its hard length. Steve could hardly believe what she was doing, and his balls were already a tight sack against his body. She slowly stroked him, using the copious precum leaking from his piss hole to lubricate her strokes.

"Do you want me to suck your cock Mr. Parker? Does your wife like to suck your cock?"

Steve could do nothing but moan loudly, "Fuck that feels good."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.