Margaret - Lost From Her Mind - Cover

Margaret - Lost From Her Mind

Copyright© 2007 by Corner Ghost

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Paul is back! This time doing something that isn't natural to him - Getting a slave back to being a normal girl. Add Ropeville's interest, an unscrupulous slaver's training and you'll see that things are never simple. So now where can he get help? - Chapter 5 has Margaret's story of her abduction and so some of the codes reflect this part!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Violence  

The next two days were the same, I'd laze around in bed, getting grumpy every hour, Trinity had removed my drip but had tied me to the bed to stop me getting up — I think she was getting her own back for when I tied her up as Margaret. The twins would use me when Trinity wasn't around, to practise their 'lost' skills. Which was alright for them! I suppose.

Then I was able to get a hand loose, and started to undo my ties. I'm not sure how it happened, I think that Sinister had done it but I'm not going to say for certain. So while the girls were out of the room I quickly undid my restraints, I was almost back to my old self and looking for pay-back.

I got up from the bed; my legs were slightly shaky but would hold me. I went to the doorway and listened for action... there was none, I tiptoed out of my room and down the stairs.

The rooms were clean and quiet, but I could hear music coming from the basement, I slipped down the steps to the basement and looked in. Trinity was going through a ballet routine while Sinister and Dexter played for her.

I looked around for ideas. The toy cupboard was open I quickly ran to it while Trinity's back was turned. The twins were focusing on the dancer and concentrating on their music.

I got out some handcuffs and nipple-clamps, and a flogger, I then picked up a belt, dart gun and a bandana. I put on the belt and hung the handcuffs and clamps to it. I put the bandana over my mouth and waited for the music to stop.

I walked out of the cupboard brandishing the gun. "Okay, nobody move! This is a stick-up!" I said. The twins froze in place but I saw Trinity tense as she went into a defensive pose, and then she relaxed when she recognised me, so she stood with her hands folded in front of her.


So here was the scene. Here I was, naked except for a belt and bandana, holding a gun in my hands. The girls, again all naked, Sinister with her flute in her hand and a bemused expression on her face. Dexter - sitting at the keyboard, watching me with a small smile on hers. And Trinity standing in the middle of the cell — Well it seemed that Margaret was now in charge of the body from the expression and stance.

"Alright you with the recorder! Come 'ere!" I ordered gesturing with the gun.

"It's not a recorder it's a flute!" She indignantly said standing still.

"Whatever! Just put it down and come 'ere!" I said dismissively. She glared at me but put her flute down on the floor before walking to me. I caught a smirk on Dexter's face but she quickly changed it when she saw me watching her.

I gently pulled Sinister so her back was to the bars of the cell, I made her place her hands between the bars and cuffed them there, I rubbed my hand down her body, feeling her push back against me, and there was a gleam in her eyes.

I moved away from Sinister and turned my attention to Dexter. "Okay Chuckles, your turn, now come here!" I said to her. I smiled at the look on her face as she got up and walked to me. This time I made her face the bars and extend her arms, before I fixed her into place.

I gestured Margaret to get up, "Now little dancer, it's your turn." I snarled at her.

She smiled but started to plead with me, "Oh please sir don't hurt me!" She said wringing her hands as she slowly approached me.

"I'll do what I want to girl! Now let's see what you feel like!" I said grabbing hold of her, feeling her tense up and then relax. I pulled her to me and started to lick her ear, and then I whispered, "You have been very bad slave, keeping me tied up like that! I will have to punish you!"

She looked into my eyes and nodded before whispering back. "Yes Master, do what you want with your bad slave."

I spun her around and pulled her body back onto me so my cock was squashed against her ass. My hands were busy on her front — I had put the gun down, out of reach of any of the girls — and I was rubbing the full length of her body, touching her clit and breasts at the same time. "Oh yes girlie you've got nice perky titties ain'tcha. I'm gonna have to give them special treatment I'm thinking." I said trying to act like a rogue.

I started to use both hands on her breasts, making then stiffen as much as a girl her age could. I then moved to the belt and removed a pair of nipple clamps, quickly placing one over her breast and attaching it before she could register what was happening.

"Oh. What's that?... It's too tight! No please don't!" She started to say, but I noticed that she didn't raise her hands to remove it.

"You're going to have to put up with it girlie, now for the other one." She went to move and so I said. "If you want I'll attach it to your clit and make you bend over like that. Then I'll do my damnest to make you stand up straight, just think what might happen to you tit or clit!" I said.

"Oh no mister don't do that. I won't stop you." Margaret said and allowed me to attach the other clip. I shortened the chain to pull her breasts together slightly. I thought about clipping her clit but decided against it — she might have liked it too much the way she was reacting to this playing.


"Now which one should I deal with first?" I said looking between Dexter and Sinister. "I know, let's toss for it." I went to check my pockets, but remembered too late that I was naked; it was pointless asking the girls for any coins as they were in the same state.

"Oh sod it, I'll just pick tails!" I said and dragged Margaret over to where Dexter was held. "Now you get in front of her and start licking out her cunt!" I instructed Margaret, still trying to stay in character.

I noticed that Dexter was now standing away from the bars of the cell and had spread her legs to allow Margaret access to her pussy. She was soon moving her hips in reaction to Margaret's tongue on her. I decided to interrupt her pleasure by pulling the flogger from my belt and applying it to Dexter's ass sharply.

"OWWww!" She cried out but that wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Is that anyway to thank me for hitting you?" I said swatting her again; she was quicker on the uptake this time.

"Ow, sorry Master, thank you Master!" She said, but in this scenario I wasn't being a Master, so I struck her again.

"Am I your Master girl? I don't think so!" with each sentence I struck her again.

"OWww! Mister please I'm sorry, I don't know what to call you." She said pulling against the handcuffs but keeping her lower body still so that she didn't hurt Margaret.

"You didn't say thank you girl!" I struck her again.

"Oww! Thank you mister, sorry mister." I walked away from her to go to Sinister when I heard Dexter say quietly "three bags full mister!" which gave her another three hits on her ass.

"SORRY MISTER, thank you mister!" She said and this time kept quiet as Margaret made her forget about her injuries.


I walked to Sinister who had watched the proceedings with a slight worry on her face. I winked at her as I approached her, she relaxed slightly. "Well then here's a pretty thing ain'tcha." I said making her smile. A smile which dropped as I started to move the flogger over her chest, the leather rubbing on her forming breasts, she tried to stand still and moistened her lips, preparing to plead for mercy should it arise.

"You know darlin' I hit you're sister's ass 'cos it was handy, just think what parts of you are handy." I said as I then started to move the flogger down her body, until it came to the join of her legs. She started to shake her head and so I dropped the flogger to the floor, which made her breath easily. "But I think you're going to do you best to please me ain'tcha?" She nodded her head.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed down, making her fall to her knees. She soon realised what I wanted and opened her mouth to accept my cock inside.

She hadn't lost any of her skill I learnt as she sucked and bobbed her head. My cock would hit the back of her throat and she didn't gag, she'd mastered that part some time ago. I started to feel the familiar sensation in my balls and so I stopped her oral action and lifted her up until her pussy was in line with my cock. I placed it just inside her and then lowered her down onto me.

Even though she'd spent some time on me with my cock inside her she was still tight. And due to her height when I let her go she was suspended in the air by my cock. She lifted up her legs and wrapped then around my body and, although they were handcuffed together, she held onto the bars with her hands to give her support.

I started to jab inside her, while at the same time raising and lowering her body, I made sure that I was rubbing her clit with my body as I did this, making her moan with the pleasure. I kept this up for several minutes before I felt myself flooding her with my sperm. The first time in days that my body had worked as it should!

As she felt my juices inside her it triggered her orgasm as well, she screamed out in her joy and her legs tighten on me as if she wanted to cut me in two.

I soon felt weak and I slid down to the ground as my legs gave way. Sinister gave a worried squawk as I did which got Margaret's attention. She slithered from Dexter and was by my side in an instance.

"Master? are you alright?" She asked me

I smiled at her, "Yes Margaret, it just made me feel rubber legged for a few minutes that's all."

Margaret smiled at me and then her face altered as Trinity was now in control. "I think you should rest again for a few minutes Master, can you make it to the bed or do you want me to help you?" She asked me.

I managed to get shakily to my feet and stagger to the bed. Trinity sat down with me. "I'll be alright in a moment." I assured her, she shook her head in amazement.

"You know Master I would have thought you'd need another day before you'd be able to do anything like this. Did you cum inside Sinister?" She asked me, I nodded my head. "We didn't think you could recuperate so quickly" At my look she amended her statement, "Doctor Elizabeth and I." She added.

"How did you become an expert on the subject so quickly?" I asked her.

Her face clouded over and then changed slightly. "Master I, Mahut, have taken an interest in this subject. I have discussed it with the Priestess and Doctor Elizabeth. It is a pity that a study of this was not carried out in the original years, but of course those people were more interested in receiving the benefits rather than experimenting. So any theories we have are purely guesses."


Well I for one didn't want to become a lab-rat for experimenting on, and I think I made myself clear on the subject. But trying to examine myself I thought I was back to normal and demonstrated this by turning my attentions to Dexter.

I walked up to her and pulled her back from the bars, making her bend over. "Well lassie do you want some more of my flogger or will you be quiet as I see to you?" I asked her.

She looked back at me and then said. "I wondered when you were going to do me. I don't think it fair my sister had first goes with you!" and she wriggled her backside at me.

I shook my head and then looked at Margaret, who was back in control of the body, "Hey you! Fetch that flogger; I need to use it again!" I said.

"No mister, it's alright I'll behave!" Dexter said quickly and then gasped as I rammed myself inside her before she was really ready. "That wasn't fair!" She managed to say while holding on to the bars to support herself.

"Hey Dexter, life isn't fair! All you can do is sit back and enjoy yourself." I said reaching over her back and bringing my hands to her forming breasts, rubbing them and feel them start to harden with the attention I was paying to them.

With the previous dalliance I had with Sinister I was able to last longer with Dexter, I felt her stiffen up several times as her climaxes hit her. Finally I couldn't hold back any more and, giving her a few more jabs, I came inside her. I remained in her for a few more minutes before pulling out of her. I pointed to Margaret and ordered her to clean up Dexter while I moved to Sinister for her to clean my cock of Dexter and my juices.

I debated whether to take Margaret now or later, but to be honest I don't think I could have given her any pleasure at that time. I pulled away from Sinister and then undid her cuff, before turning her around and re-cuffing her. I called Margaret over from Dexter and told her to take position with Sinister. Licking out her pussy while I administered to the ass presented to me with the flogger.

Sinister was prepared for me and with each strike responded with "Thank you mister, more please mister." The latter part surprised me but I gave her the allotted 10 strikes — Dexter had received more, mainly because she hadn't responded as she should have done, but also because she would have been the ringleader of their efforts.


When I finished I released both girls from their cuffs and carried them to the bed. I then turned to Margaret and regarded her. The nipple-clamps had done their job, her skin was now a deep red colour under the clamp and she was wincing slightly with the pain. I debated with myself as to whether to release her or to leave them on... I relented and started to undo them, hearing her gasping slightly as the blood returned to the skin, causing more pain to begin with.

I then kissed all three girls and thanked them for going along with me. I knew that if Margaret had wanted to she could have knocked me out at the very least - and I might not have been allowed to recover at the very most!

I picked up the flogger and cuffs and took them back to the toy-cupboard where I also removed the belt and hung it up. I went back into the cell and sat down on the chair and watched the three girls.

Trinity looked at me and then at the two girls either side of her and smiled, "Why did you do that?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure? Because I thought I could? And I think because I wanted to punish them for what they did." I said thoughtfully.

"But weren't they already punished before they came here?" Trinity asked.

"We were! But that was by our Mistress! Master still deserved to punish us, and believe me what he did, was very light compared to how, he could have done it!" The twins said from their lazy position.

"Did you want me to punish you both?" I asked them.

"Oh yes Master, we were so sorry about what we did, and if you want, you could punish us, even more!" They said.

"What! You both think you need more punishment?" Trinity asked them amazed, but then spoke again, "Of course they did, I mean didn't we go to get punished for talking back to Mistress Andrea and Sister E?" I could tell from the tone that it was Maggie talking.

There were a few moments of silence as Trinity seemed to hold an internal conference with herself before she answered. "Oh yes, I see. We're more alike than we think."

The twins raised themselves up slightly and looked at each other before they both kissed Trinity on her cheeks. "Hello sister!" They both said.


And now it was time for Trinity to return home. She was crying and holding onto the twins and me. "It's not fair; I want to stay a bit longer." She was saying.

"But Margaret needs to return to her home town. She has to find her remaining family." I tried to reassure her.

"But I don't even know anything about the place." Mahut emerged to say.

"Don't be so stupid, you can't say that! No, you've got the memories of Margaret as well as yours, you've escaped from the life that Roger had forced you into! You deserve to live the way you want, not as a slave, but a free person!" The twins told her, which was lucky as I don't think I could have said that.

She looked at me, "But I don't want to leave you!" She said.

I shook my head, "But Trinity I'm just as bad as Roger! Could you watch me as I kidnapped a girl and forced her to become a slave?" I asked her, "Because that is what I will be doing, creating another slave for the use of others. You don't want to be here when that happens."

"But you could stop it; I mean you don't need the money, do you?" She sobbed again.

"I'm sorry Trinity, but I don't do it for the money, I like the work! You see, I enjoy the challenge it gives me." I said to her, "Even the twins here were a challenge to me. Taking two girls and making them act as one and, it seems, to think as one."

Dexter nodded, "It's true Trinity, I even managed to escape from Master once, but he didn't punish me for that, he just spoke to me making me see that I was wanted and would be loved. Mistress E is better than my mother, she acts aloof but she loves us both. You know your family is still there and they want you back!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.