Midian - Cover

Midian

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Midian has many names even among the vampire race. His history before the finding of his memoirs was shrouded in mystery. Many argued at the beginning of the first Incubus who would defy a queen this is his story.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Violence   Transformation   Prostitution  

Greetings my name is Midian perhaps you have heard of me? My young master and Prince of Los Angeles spoke of me to a degree.

I am happy to say that most of my life remains a mystery to him as well as others with the mind gift. You may call it a part of my personality.

I never really liked authority figures. While I may or may not obey them in the end I find myself to be a free spirit, of course I was not always this way.

Before I came to this immortal life I was human once. It was a long time ago but I still remember the beginning.

I was five when my father sent me away as we lived in ancient Rome. An obsessive gambler he had incurred many debt and I was his only chance to pay them off.

He sold me to a particularly vicious man name Limicus the foreman. A captain in the underworld he had his hands in many illegal ventures. In my case prostitution seemed to best suite me.

My master was brutal and merciless if one of my clients became displeased with me. When I showed any fear or refused to perform a bone was broken in my body and then reset.

As you can imagine I eventually learned to take my conditioning quite seriously. As time went on I worried that I wouldn't feel anything: That the pleasures and of sex itself would be denied me because of my terror.

I was my master's favorite servant and suffered under many of his unwanted advances. The only thing that saved me from being totally cutoff emotionally was Bethany.

Without her I would have eventually slipped far enough inside myself that even death wouldn't have seemed so bad. Bethany was the head of the local brothel that paid my master a portion of their profits.

I was young man of about sixteen years when she took me to her bed. At first I felt the only the same coldness, but with time that too went away.

I had no idea who Bethany truly was. In my defense I had no idea what a vampire. Even if I had it would never have described her. She was a Greek woman beautiful and intelligent. Bethany was well educated despite her humble background and did her best to look out for others such as myself.

It was she who had began my healing. I could never get rid of my terror connected to brutal treatment I had received, but she helped me trust my partners. She pointed out that all of my female clients had never once harmed me. They saw me as a precious work of art: beautiful and alluring.

I can still remember blushing at this. I must have received such treatment a thousand times, but part of me never got over it. I am what you might describe as a pretty boy.

Young and handsome my body was smooth but toned. I had light brown skin tanned in the sun. My face was that of an angel as many of my clients described. Even my black hair made women envious of how soft and shiny it was. It was through these descriptions that I gained more confidence in myself, and accepted that I was indeed attractive.

In hindsight I can never repay her for that gift that she offered so freely. Bethany could have easily have just taken what she wanted and been done with it. I would not have resisted.

I in truth had no will of my own at the time. I followed orders because I always lived in fear.

As time went on under her tutelage though, sex with her could wipe this away. In her arms I forgot who I was and simply enjoyed the moment.

Slowly but surely I felt the change come over me. One night as I kissed her; our tongues dancing with one another, then I felt something strange fill my lungs. I sucked in a breath, and I immediately backed away gasping.

It is a strange feeling as you are being turned. It is a high that can not truly be described.

Suffice as to say: a strange power filled me totally. I sunk to the floor, my eyes dilating as I felt her laying on top of me, kissing my chest. Every nerve was alive and all so sensitive. I gasped at every touch and every brush of her lips against my skin. Even as she took me in her mouth I thought I would die from the pleasure of it. I imagine this is how our 'victims, ' as you might call them feel.

Such a funny phrase when referring to our kind. Incubus and Succubus by our very nature, intend no harm to the humans we lay with. Come to think of it we want the exact opposite. We want to be a drug that humans cannot live without, to haunt their very dreams until they seek us out. Once we are that far into their blood, they are ours forever.

Now where was I? Oh yes, I was describing my first night as an immortal.

As the moments stretched I felt strong as her emotions fed me like the sweetest wine, or the most delicious dessert. I remembered taking her for the first time.

No longer did she control the pace like before. Now I took control and I was quite savage. Biting into her tongue as we kissed, I made it a part of our intimate play. In response she bit me as well. Digging her fangs into my shoulder, as I cried out in ecstasy she held me close. Her soft ample breasts pressed against my hard chest, as her arms wrapped around my back, pinning my arms to my sides.

I didn't struggle, not for a moment. There is no pain in our bite when used in this manner. I had no reason to fear her bite. It is only when we intend to kill, or are threatened that our bite becomes poisonous. It was a lesson I learned later. The alternative to the dangerous form of the bite, I imagine one would consider wondrous.

Every taste and touch is accentuated to the fullest. The rest of the senses also become more alive, and later you will remember each moment with perfect clarity. It is not an experience one forgets. No drug or sweet dessert can compare to its sweetness. It is in your blood and every breath. You are so alive, and when it is gone, it feels like a small death in and of itself. Even the least of my kind can do this, so imagine what other powers the strong have. But I digress. It is an old failing of mine.

After the initial bite she withdrew. Since we are not blood drinkers this is not the way we feed. When sup their blood until we are filled, or there is simply no more. At a certain point our teeth themselves are not needed. Think of it as simply a better way of delivering the saliva that carries our 'drug'. As her tongue ran over the puncture wounds I felt more of the substance enter my system before the cuts themselves healed. She withdrew again smiling down at me, her hair hanging loosely.

I so love the image of a woman in her natural beauty. No makeup or mask to hide her finely defined features. I love all of it. From the way the light of a candle or the moon hits her skin and hair, bathing it so every inch of it is well lit in my eyes. It is so sensuous to me. No painting could do a woman justice. It does not carry a woman's scent, nor hold her true presence. It is merely the illusion of her, a skillfully crafted image, but an image none the less.

In our case both of us were feeling its effects and loving it. In one quick motion I thrust into her until I could go no further. For a moment I simply lay there on top of her looking into her eyes while inside her, reveling in her beauty. Bethany's eyes were a deep blue, and her hair was a golden blonde. It hung to the small of her back. I often loved to run my fingers through it. Right then a more primal need had taken over.

Withdrawing a little I thrust forward pushing myself into her slowly and deeply, straining every single muscle. Her breaths came raggedly and passionate. I could feel her excitement, sense her pleasure and smiled. After I had experimented a little with this, seeing I how long I could last with my new body, I grew quite surprised.

My new stamina was amazing. Now I could feel her first orgasm coming, and I myself had not felt that sweet release yet. This was from no lack of wishing on my part. It was growing torturous as it continued without an end in sight.

As I felt her body spasm with another climax approaching, I decided to have a little fun. With a human I would not have tried such a thing, but Bethany and I were not human anymore. As she climaxed I focused all my thought on her, as I suddenly increased the pace drastically. Pounding into her I sent all my feelings of desire and pleasure into her, mixing it with her own.

Bethany experienced an information overload as her body couldn't contain it. I held on for the ride of my life as her body went shook as I heard her gasp. I felt her woman gush forth her fountain to meet me, bathing me as she climaxed. I laughed with the pure joy of it, not stopping my steady thrusting. Under this intense stimulation I finally came, erupting into her as she came yet again, our bodies' fluids mixing. We collapsed on top of each other, but I must say Bethany was the more exhausted. After a few minutes I caught my second wind and smiled at her.

"You couldn't possible mean to do it again! I am sore down there now." Bethany said breathing hard.

A human woman would have not have survived the exchange, and I was eager to have more of my sexy Bethany. At the moment she was facing away, and I noticed that there was another option we had not yet tried. Slipping in behind her, I pressed against the point of interest to her surprise.

Whispering in her I said, "Come on I promise to go slow."

Even now my new powers were working their magic making her mind more receptive to the idea. Hesitating for a moment she rose to all fours so her well rounded rump faced me. Smiling like a conquering hero I claimed my prize.

As I pushed in I went slowly, taking my time and letting Bethany adjust. She was so tight, and warm that I was glad she had said yes. I struggled not to climax too soon. Reaching down between her legs I rubbed her clit, to give her the added sensation, sending more shock waves through her body. Bethany came within seconds looking back at me with a warm smile.

"I think I like this. Could we try it faster? Come on let's see what you've got." Bethany said, offering up the challenge.

Grasping her waist with both hands, I pumped in and out of her ass as my arms moved in unison. I could hear the sound of our bodies slapping together and feel her body quiver under the pace. Her knees buckled under the strain, but still I ravished her. I came deep inside her just as she did.

"I have the feeling I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow. Something tells me you are not going to give me an hours rest." Bethany said.

I laughed at that. To think there was a time where I was not so carefree, and it had not been long ago. I was a young man who was sleeping with the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and she wanted me.

Giving her a mischievous smile I asked, "Do you regret any moment of it?"

My voice carried such confidence, but then again, I had always been confident around women. It was actually men I didn't understand. The men in my life up to that point had been cold and heartless. You could probably even say they were cruel. At least when the women used me or took me to their bed, I had felt some form of tenderness.

My own mother had been unhappy to see me go, when my father forced me from her arms. I can still remember her tears. It was a man's world back then, and she could do nothing.

Shrugging she said looking back at me, "I suppose a girl has to be careful what she wishes for. Looks like I'm about to get mine."

When I awoke the next morning Bethany was trying to get up on shaky legs.

"Damn it Midian why do you have to be so rough? I can hardly walk. Are you proud of yourself?" Bethany asked looking in the mirror.

She was trying to comb her hair but she was still weak. In hindsight I might have gotten a little too enthusiastic.

The bed had broken in the middle of our last go around and I was surprised we had not fallen through the floor into the main dining hall. It appeared that I was not yet aware of my own limitations. Most of the night before had been instinct. Unfortunately for Bethany I am prone to pushing my lovers to the point of being senseless. In her particular case she had become quite incoherent towards the end. The trouble was even afterwards I wanted more.

Yes I freely admit it: I have an addiction. That day I was becoming quite aware of it.

Normally I would have passed out, and been too weak to want more sex but now that I was immortal that no longer applied. Now my strength and stamina seemed endless in comparison and I was looking forward to testing how far I could go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.