Chain Reaction  - Cover

Chain Reaction

Copyright© 2007 by Frederick T.

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Got the idea watching the interaction among several ladies having a late lunch together. Left the lunch out and substituted a Wednesday night card game. Willy starts the ball rolling ?? One of the ladies carries the ball...And a lot of people score ! Moms, dads, daughters, sons, friends, relatives, neighbors, bosses, and employees ?! The list is almost endless. Hence the name, Chain Reaction. They'll be a few of them...I think ?! Rah ! Rah ! Rah!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She insisted on driving her own car. My cock was like a crow bar in my shorts as I led her back to my place. I'm usually living in a pretty scummy neighborhoods. If it fazed Julie, she didn't say a thing about it.

Entering the kitchen, Julie waved a big, fat green marijuana cigarette in the air. It really looked more like a small cigar. I started laughing, remembering how fucking stoned her daughter got last Wednesday and immediately started imagining how it would be to fuck them both in the same bed, at the same time, alternating between them.

I was hard as rock as she took a drag off the joint. She was squinting at me through the smoke curling up off the end of the joint. Her eyes dropped to my groin as she passed the joint over to me. I flexed my meat and was positive she noticed. She quickly looked up and I smiled.

My eyes dropped to her bust. Julie Edmond had a truely fine bust line. In a couple of years it would be moving toward her waist but today it looked very imposing. You could see her bra through the fabric of the blouse and it was obvious her nipples were hard. The bra was very thin and the dark circles on her breasts were clearly visible.

I put the joint down and realized I'd been staring at her tits for a very long time. She was looking at my crotch and I was fully hard. One of the legs of my shorts was sticking out like someone was trying to raise the flag at Iwo Jima.

I stepped across the room and weighed one of her breasts in the palm of my hand. She didn't even look up. Her tit was heavy and I brushed my thumb across her nipple. She slowly raised her eyes to my face. The look on her face was priceless. Pure lust. This lady would do anything I asked.

"Hungry, Julie?" Her actions said it all as she slid to her knees at my feet. "Lift your arms up, honey. I gotta see those tits." I was pulling her top off and she was taking off her bra. Her tits were magnificient and I palmed them as she pulled my shorts down. My cock was like a rocket sticking up out of my dark pubic hair.

"Suck it, Julie." Her mouth was on the way and I jerked a little as she surrounded my dick head with her lips. Her eyes were smiling at me as she wormed her tongue under my foreskin. This woman had sucked some cock before. After her head started bobbing, I forgot all about her tits. My hands were in her hair and I was going to drown her in semen.

I'd gotten a lot sleazier since I was nineteen and fucked around with Jan. And while there'd been a whole lot more moms. Their young daughters were what I was after and there'd been several of them...

... My first teenager and she was just that... Well, since I'd been a teenager, anyway. I was twenty and had been coaching for two full seasons. This was the Summer before the third and I'd balled three moms, one from each team I coached. One was a Summer mom and damn near a nympho. She needed it three, four times a week. Loved it all!

This young thing's name was Shelia and she was just thirteen. Getting ready for high school... Was playing Summer ball for the second year. Several of the girls and I had flirted a bit. They always wanted to know if I had a girl friend, etc., etc. Shelia didn't participate much but was always a part of the group that did all the teasing.

Practice had been over for thirty minutes when I noticed Shelia still sitting on a bench by the parking lot. Her mother was usually very prompt. I slowed as I approached her and rolled down the window.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.