Chain Reaction  - Cover

Chain Reaction

Copyright© 2007 by Frederick T.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Got the idea watching the interaction among several ladies having a late lunch together. Left the lunch out and substituted a Wednesday night card game. Willy starts the ball rolling ?? One of the ladies carries the ball...And a lot of people score ! Moms, dads, daughters, sons, friends, relatives, neighbors, bosses, and employees ?! The list is almost endless. Hence the name, Chain Reaction. They'll be a few of them...I think ?! Rah ! Rah ! Rah!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Darby was a lovely child and just as when Janey was that age, I curtailed my roaming because I just didn't have the time. Oh! There were exceptions but they were all one night things... Well, there was this Norweigen. He was several years older than I was. Tall, blonde, bearded, well built and with just the neatest accent. I was thirty-something at the time.

He and his boss exchanged quite a lot of Norweigen when we first met. I always imagined they were talking about my tits. We shared a drink in their hotel bar and George... That was his name... said he was going up stairs to shower before dinner.

My boss was talking with his boss so I whispered, "Need someone to wash your back?" More as a joke!? No! Shit! He stared a bit at my breasts before whispering his room number. My nipples were rock hard in seconds and I could feel the humidity between my legs rise about a jizzillion percent.

I waited about ten minutes, made some excuse and left the bar. The elevator couldn't rise quickly enough. I was frantic to get laid, couldn't remember how long it had been? My cunt felt swollen and I know my panty hose were soaked at the crotch.

I was just about to knock again when the door swung open. The bed occupied my sight. George was wearing just a towel. It was several seconds before I looked him in the eye. His chest was covered with a mat of blonde hair and I could see his penis pushing against the towel. I wanted to yank the towel off him and watch his cock fill with blood as I stripped off my clothes.

He beat me to it and his cock was half hard, pointing at the floor. I'd never seen anything like it. His penis didn't have a head, just a big hole in his skin. I felt the fever consume me and was fumbling with the buttons to my blouse. He just smiled at me as his dick began to lengthen and thicken. My body was becoming more bare with every passing moment.

I was naked and moving toward him. He was lying on the bed, slowly stroking his cock while watching me undress. He was a good ten inches and my lubrication was coating my thighs. I don't think I'd ever been this hot. The head of his dick was peeking out the flap of skin surrounding it. I'd never seen one like this before.

His hands were behind his head and his cock was twitching in his groin. I had to ride it and moved to mount him. My hands shook as I rubbed the head back and forth between the lips of my vagina. I was slippery wet and just sat on him.

"Oh! Fuck!" He grabbed my hips and was off to the races. I leaned forward and his mouth filled itself with my right tit. His dick was like a piston between my legs. His shaft, now covered with my cream, was a blur as it rose and fell, in and out of my pussy. I was cuming in under a minute, then he was on top of me and just fucking the shit out of me. I came again feeling the wetness of his passion dribble out of me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.