Master PC - Child of the Program - Cover

Master PC - Child of the Program

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 9: Morning Timing

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Morning Timing - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

After a couple of extra hours sleep, I rolled out of bed. I was still nude from the frolics of the night before, so I pulled a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of my suitcase and put them on. Nature was making her normal morning request and I went out to the hall. I didn't expect to get in the bathroom because of the number of people who were probably already out of bed, but to my surprise it appeared that everyone else was sleeping in.

Standing there, relieving myself in the bathroom, I knew I should have locked the door. It opened while I was in mid-stream and because I was accustomed to the communal bathrooms back at the University in Texas, I just looked over to see who had come in.

I stood there, finishing my business with Monique staring back at me. She still had her pajama top on, a towel hung over one arm and a shower kit in her hand. Her eyes were glued to my relaxed organ and by the time I responded to her appearance and tried to turn to conceal myself, it was too late.

I watched over my shoulder as she slowly backed out of the bathroom and closed the door.

After cleaning myself up, I splashed some water in my face. "Great, just great!" I mumbled to myself. "Get a little complacent and my sister walks in on me."

Once I was presentable again, I exited the bathroom. Monique stood next to the door with her head down as if trying to not meet my quick glance her way. Was it really wrong to let her see what I had? Somehow it should have been, but I wasn't embarrassed at all. Goodness knew what she would tell Mom or Mandy. The thought of that conversation made me smile. Mandy knew very well what I was packing. I could almost imagine her feigned look of surprise while Monique tried to tell her with her hands held apart using the classic "I saw one this big" method.

As I was thinking about that, Monique ducked into the bathroom and closed the door. I distinctly heard the lock and chuckled to myself. For once it was her suffering from my presence instead of the other way around, though not in the same way.

I went to Mandy's door and knocked softly. I heard scuffling movements inside and pushed the door open quickly. All three were trying to cover themselves up with the blanket and staring in my direction with wide eyes. Again, I couldn't help but grin. Mandy rolled her eyes and let go the breath she was holding. Yvonne gave me a look that told me it was a dirty trick and Chloe grinned back at me, slowly lowering her portion of the blanket to show off her excitement. The shorts I was wearing were very short and if I started getting aroused, it would be extremely difficult to hide.

I gave them a wave and closed the door before Chloe thought of more ways to entice me back between her legs.

The girls' luggage was still piled next to my door. I got it and left it by Mandy's door. After knocking I spoke through the closed door, "Here are your bags girls!"

I went back to my room and turned to look back just as Mandy pulled the suitcases inside. She still had the blanket wrapped around her but smiled at me before closing them in.

I knew I would need a shower too, but settled in my room for the wait. Let's see, four girls and one shower. It was going to be a good hour and a half before I got to the shower, even longer if Ryan beat me to it. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in..." I said as it opened.

Mom stood there, already dressed in a long-sleeved blouse. It was a soft green with ruffled elastic around her midriff. The upper half was loose and billowed around her shoulders. The neck gaped and untied strings hung from where it should have been closed to conceal more of her cleavage. However, she had left it loose and was either wearing a push up bra, or was the true source of her daughters' upper endowments without me having never noticing before. The bathrobe she had worn the night before hid that detail fairly well but this top was designed for showing her off. The long skirt she wore helped only in that her legs were completely concealed from view. Her feet were bare and her toes, with crimson painted toenails, peeked out from under the hem.

"You're up already!" she said in surprise. "Great, I've got breakfast ready downstairs if you're hungry."

"I'm waiting for the shower," I said in response.

She looked out toward the bathroom doorway and what I was sure was the line of girls. She chuckled and looked back at me. "Um, if you want, you can use my shower downstairs. Your Dad had to go into the office this morning, and I've already cleaned up." She shrugged as she finished the offer.

For a second I sat there staring back at her, marveling at the change that must have been brought on by Master PC. Whoever that user was, I wanted to thank him or her. I nodded to Mom and said, "Okay, thanks! I'll be right down."

She smiled and closed the door. Mom and Dad had never offered to let me use their shower before. Granted, after Mandy and Monique had moved off to college, I had had the upstairs bathroom to myself, but still...

Pulling out fresh clothes, I went downstairs. The smell of food wafted in from the dining room and drew me that way. I walked in and Mom and Ryan were eating and chatting. Ryan looked as if he had already showered and was ready to go to the office himself, dressed in a blue button up shirt and slacks. I stepped in and nodded as I grabbed a piece of bacon. I turned to leave but Mom said, "Ral, this is Ryan, Monique's fiancé."

I turned back around and held my hand over my mouth as I chewed. Ryan spoke up though and saved me from having to delay telling my mom, "We met last night."

"Oh!" she exclaimed with delight. Obviously, she approved of Monique's choice in a husband.

I nodded to Ryan in thanks and he grinned back. Then I made my way to the master bedroom while he told Mom about us bumping into one another upstairs.

I had never been in my adopted parents' bedroom before. It was one of the many little things that hadn't been allowed. Not by explicit rules, but more enforced by their disapproving glares and snide comments. There simply was no need for me to be in their room. So, to some degree, I was in awe of going in there for the first time. I didn't expect to be in there again ever, so I took a minute and kind of snooped around.

Their bed, king-sized, dominated the center of one wall. Night stands on each side held lamps and books. A large plasma television hung on the wall opposite the bed and other electronics were on shelves below it. Bookshelves on either side held a good collection of movies on DVD and a wide variety of music CDs. I didn't recall Mom or Dad ever escaping to the bedroom to watch a movie or just listen to music, but I wasn't overly surprised with the setup either. They wouldn't have wanted me near it and with their bedroom as their personal sanctum I wouldn't have touched any of it — as if I had wanted to. There were baskets of dirty clothes and a couple of plants. The windows looked out toward the east side of the house and I could see the water tower from town, but the trees hid the rest of it from view.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the lights. A clean, folded towel was sitting on the counter along with a scrubby that looked new. I shrugged. I didn't know where they kept the towels in their bathroom and Mom had invited me to use their shower. She was being the perfect hostess and I didn't have anything to complain about.

The bathroom was spacious, with a Jacuzzi tub big enough for two, or three if they were really friendly. Next to that was the shower stall with clean smooth glass walls. Unless the shower walls really steamed up, you could be seen perfectly while cleaning yourself. In the corner was a stall for the toilet. They were perfectly willing to allow someone to watch them shower or bathe, but hid themselves when going to the pot? Oh well.

I hung the towel on the handle of the shower door, undressed, turned on the water and climbed in. The stall was also big enough for two. For a second I thought about having one of the girls come down and join me, but if Mom walked in on us...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.