Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard was perplexed. Sharon had virtually run the day, declared her love for him and then pledged to be subservient but held on to her individuality. He found it difficult to understand: how one could be three different things all at the same time.

Love and subservience together he could understand even if it was about a hundred and fifty years out of date. Love and maintaining one's individuality was totally understandable. It was putting all three together that was the problem. On the other hand, it was quite a pleasant problem for a male, he smiled to himself.

Still, it was something he had never come up against before and he was puzzled how to deal with it. He decided to let things turn out as they would but did remember how Sharon had responded the week before when he was tough with her.

Sharon, on the other hand, was ecstatic.

In a moment of passion she'd let slip that she loved him. He'd rebuffed her as she knew he would and then she had won him over. There was no trickery in her offer of subservience. He was way superior to her mentally, intellectually, class-wise and financially. She had no designs on his money or his social status. All she wanted primarily was to fulfil Rachel's directive and she reckoned, despite her earlier doubts, she was doing just that.

That she had fallen in love with Richard was a side issue, albeit a very important one. She realised that she could never substitute for Rachel and therefore would have to accept second best. She had also liked it when Richard was bossy as all the main men in her life had been.

No, she wasn't going to be a sex slave with all that bondage and pain stuff, not that she thought Richard would ever be into it. All the same, she would enjoy doing what he told her to do because she also thought that, provided she did not come on the "old Sharon", he would listen to her. She would have to talk sense though.

She looked forward to the future with excitement.

He did not whistle and Sharon was not surprised. On the other hand, she masturbated nightly: something she had never done before. She thought of him washing her, caressing her, gently and urgently making love to her but more than anything she thought of his gentleness and kindness shown in his smile, his hands and his patience with her.

The following Wednesday morning flew by. Richard greeted her with a soft kiss on the lips and then retired to his study. Sharon bustled about the house in her usual, efficient way but was aware throughout of a tingling in her loins and a general feeling of anticipation.

Richard, for his part, was not able to concentrate on his work. He had repressed the urge to whistle during the week and was now at a high level of sexual urgency. On the other hand, he knew he had to play things down for Sharon's sake. He suspected that her professed love was primarily lust supported by a warm feeling of being genuinely cared for: something she had never really experienced.

He had mulled over what he might do this week and come to the conclusion that he had to be more dominant and also introduce Sharon to something new. He felt he ought to change the routine slightly to keep her on the back foot.

On the dot of noon Sharon appeared at his study door. With her head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her she asked:

"Would you like to make love to me again, Sir?

Richard swung round in his swivel chair.

"Yes!" he said. Come and kneel in front of me. We're going to develop your fellatio technique."

"My what?

Richard kept a straight face but was inwardly pleased that he had wrong-footed her.

"Blowjob technique!"

"Oh! Wasn't I good enough?"

"You were great but the internet doesn't teach you everything."

Sharon sat there still keeping her hands clasped in front of her.

"I s'pose," she whispered.

"Take off my shoes and socks."

She did.

"Take off my trousers and pants."

She did not hesitate but leant forward, undid his belt and pulled down the zip on his fly.

"Lift yer bum please, Sir, so as I can get 'em off."

Richard complied and she pulled both down at once being careful to pull the fronts out and not drag on his erection.

She immediately noticed the warm, male smell plus that of his arousal. A shower took all those away. She liked the smell and felt her own arousal growing.

"Right, now start as you did before."

Sharon took his cock in her mouth and licked round the glans then took him deeper until he hit the gag point. She clasped the remaining length with three fingers and bobbed her head up and down.

"That's great. Now, keep working my cock with your hand and caress my balls with your mouth."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.