Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon arrived next Wednesday and set about her work without any of her usual diatribes. Richard worked quietly away.

On the dot of midday there was a knock on Richard's study door. Sharon came in when he answered.

"I've finished", she said, a shy smile on her face. "Do you want to make love to me?"

"Yes, my dear! Are you ready to go a bit further this week?"

"Ye-es, as long as you don't frighten me."

"I would never frighten you. If it's violence you're frightened of forget it. If I do something new to you you can accept it or reject it. If you tell me to stop I will always do so."

"Yes, Sir!"

"OK, my dear! A shower first then but this time together! I'm going to love washing your beautiful body."

"I'm not sure..."

"What do you mean, you're not sure? You've already let me touch every part of your body so what's the difference if I do it again in the shower?"

Sharon giggled.

"None, I suppose, and it might be fun."

"It will be, for both of us. Come on."

It certainly was fun. Richard gave her a shower cap. With her length of hair it would have taken an age to dry. Then, under the shower, he drew her to him and kissed her thoroughly. She responded with more confidence than she had the previous week.

Next he soaped her back and washed it with his hands. He spent extra time on her bottom finally moving into her crack and caressing her rosebud. She stiffened initially but, when he did not attempt any penetration, relaxed again and pressed herself against him.

He turned her round and began on her front. She seemed totally unworried by his erection pressing into her bottom and hummed softly as he washed her breasts and then her tummy.

At that stage he turned her round again and kneeling began to wash her legs from the bottom up. When he got to the top he had to tell her to open her legs but she voiced no objection and did as she was told. She gasped as he started to gently wash her pussy. He was careful not to let any soap in in case it stung but carefully rinsed her folds out and massaged her clit for a short while.

She was breathing heavily when he finished.

He stood up and kissed her gently. She opened her eyes and gazed at him.

"That was awesome," she said. "Do you 'ave to stop?"

"Yes," he replied. "We've still got other things to do and it's your turn now. Awe me."

She repeated what he had done to her. He marvelled at her gentleness and the sensuality of her touch. She spent a long time on his genitals, examining his cock and balls in detail. Finally she kissed him on the tip and then stood up.

"Thank you, Sharon. That was marvellous and awesome too. You're a natural learner."

Sharon blushed like a beetroot but her smile was wide and her eyes shone.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she said and then giggled. "'Cos I did."

"So you should," Richard replied cupping her cheeks and giving her a peck. "You're clearly a very sexy and sensual lady."

Sharon beamed with happiness.

"Come on, my beauty. Let's dry each other and move on to more important things."

This was a different coming together from the previous week. Sharon led the way pulling Richard by the hand. Arriving at the bed she fell backwards onto it pulling Richard on top of her and winding her arms and legs round him. She kissed him passionately.

Finally, Richard managed to break from her and started to slide down so that he could get at her breasts.

"No!" she whispered. "You did it last week. It's my turn."

With a twist from her muscular shoulders she turned him over and immediately began to kiss, suck and chew on his right nipple. When she had got that erect she moved to the other by which time he was writhing. With a grin as she raised her head, she shot down the bed and, grabbing his prick, kissed the end. Richard's back arched.

"Tell me how to do it," she grinned at him.

"Hand and mouth together! No teeth!"

Her mouth sucked in his head and then, because it was new to her, she spent a while licking round his head and discovering that he jerked when she touched the underside where his foreskin had gathered. Then she picked up courage and took more of him into her mouth until his cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged. Her hand closed round him and she pulled back before pressing down on him again until her fist met her lips. This time as she pulled back she sucked and worked her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.