Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Sharon led the way to the shower casting off her remaining clothes as she went. By the time Richard reached the bathroom the shower was running and Sharon was stark naked.

"Come to me, Sir," she beckoned.

Richard moved towards her and she ripped his shirt from him.

"Good thing you already kicked off all the bottom half," she grinned. "Or I might have done you an injury."

She hauled him into the shower, which had by this stage gained its working heat, and wrapped herself round him. Richard hugged her back. Suddenly she pushed him away violently.

"Stand there," she ordered. "I'm in charge for the moment. You're about to get washed in a way you never thought of."

She turned off the shower having got him thoroughly wet and then soaped him all over. Having done that she turned him away from her and plastered her front against his back. Then she started to move against him in a twisting motion, pressing her cheeks against his upper back, her breasts against his middle back and her crotch against his bottom. Her thighs rubbed his.

Richard had never experienced anything so sensual or, for that matter, so sexually arousing. His limp dick began to engorge.

Sharon whisked him round and, having pulled his head down for a short but passionate kiss, did the same for his front. Her abdomen writhing against his prick caused it to engorge even more. He was amazed at the speed of his recovery.

Sharon dropped to her knees and washed his lower legs and feet in a rather more orthodox way even though she could not help but suck each individual toe. Then she moved back up and, gently stroking in circles behind each of his knees, she took his now very erect cock in her mouth, licked round the head and then very, very gently bit behind it while stroking his balls.

Richard gasped. Never had he experienced such a sensation and his cock reacted. Sharon let it spring out of her mouth with a plop.

"That's a good boy," she whispered. "Now, come and get dried and then you can go to bed."

She wrapped him in a bath sheet and gently patted him dry. Next she tested for dryness with her cheeks and soft hands. The end result was a trembling Richard with a monster boner. He'd never seen it so large or felt it so stiff. As for Sharon, she had dried off while tending to him but Richard could smell the height of her arousal.

"Come with me, my darling man," she whispered. "So that I can say thankyou."

She led him to the bed and pushed him so that he lay face down.

"Stay on your front," she ordered and then lay on top of him.

She started by kissing the back of his neck then moved to his right ear running her tongue down behind it. She nipped the lobe and stuck her tongue into his ear. Richard moaned and ground his crotch into the bed. She drifted back across his neck and repeated the performance on his left ear. Then she shifted up slightly using her elbows as support and began to nip, kiss and lick his shoulders ending with a bite and suck where his neck joined his right shoulder. She had marked him and Richard responded with a shudder and another moan. She then worked her way down his back with her hands, nails, tongue and teeth. She never hurt him but by the time she reached the small of his back she had marked him again.

She slithered lower prising his legs apart. For a while she caressed each of the cheeks of his bottom in circles until she had him moaning and sighing again. Then she bit one buttock causing him to drive his pelvis into the bed. She gently slapped the small of his back and, as he subsided, bit his other buttock. Again he drove into the bed and was gently slapped down.

Next, she spread his cheeks and tongued his cleft starting at his coccyx. Slowly, deviating very slightly, she worked her way down to his anus and began slowly circling it with her tongue. Richard cried out and once again drove his hips into the bed. Sharon relented and moved lower pushing his legs further apart as she did so.

She took one of his balls in her mouth and gently licked round it then, equally gently, pressed it against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Richard gasped but did not move. He did not dare. Sharon did the same with the other ball and then continued down his right thigh with the nipping, tonguing and stroking she had used on his back.

When she got down to his knee she resumed the gentle small circles behind it that she had used in the shower but this time she used her tongue. Richard was shaking.

Sharon moved to his left leg and repeated the process but this time moving up. When she had finished with his second ball she knelt up and ordered Richard over on his back.

"Hands above you head and don't move them," she instructed. Richard obeyed.

She moved up and lay on top of him. Her lips brushed his back and forth. Then she licked them very gently. His mouth opened in an attempt to kiss her and tongue her back. She gave in and kissed him passionately but then quickly withdrew before she could surrender herself.

Instead she moved to his forehead and gently kissed that using only her lips in a stroking motion. She did the same with his cheeks and chin but did very gently bite the tip of his nose. She repeated the attacks on his ears and then moved to his neck and shoulders repeating the nip, kiss and lick routine. Once again she left her mark at the joint of his neck shoulder and chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.