The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

"It's exciting to cheat." David's words kept running through Jen's mind as she sat across from Mike in the restaurant.

Was it really? All evening, she thought of what David had said. When Mike kissed her on her cheek, she thought, "An hour ago, David's cum was all over my face." When Mike held her hand, she thought, "I was holding David's penis earlier this evening."

It excited Jen to think of these things. She knew it was wrong. It was wicked. But it was — deliciously wicked. She had orgasmed twice with David just a few hours earlier, but these thoughts were making her hot again.

After their light dinner they went to a show at the theater. Jen crossed her legs and Mike rested his hand on her thigh, like he always did. He caressed her thigh and edged his fingers just under her skirt, but since they were in a crowded theater he didn't venture any farther. Jen couldn't help thinking, "If Mike touched my pussy right now, he'd feel David's cum."

The naughtiness of it made Jen shudder. "Are you okay?" Mike asked concerned. "Yes," Jen replied innocently. "Just a little chilly in here."

David shouldn't have cum inside her. But Jen knew that she could have pulled away at any time. She let him cum inside her because it was a safe time for her, and because David had been so turned on by it. "It turned me on, too," Jen admitted to herself.

The next weekend, Jen and Mike were having breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Jen answered.

"Hi, it's me. Sarah can't come down this weekend. Can you come over?"

Jen glanced over at Mike, who was reading the paper. They had planned to spend the day together. "I don't know," she said doubtfully.

"Tell Mike I need you to help me shop for Sarah's birthday gift."

Jen was torn. She was looking forward to being with Mike today, she really liked him. She might even be falling in love. Still, it had been over a week since she had last seen David, and she had — urges. "Mike?" she hesitantly began. "David was wondering if I could help him today. Sarah's birthday is next week, and he needs help buying a gift."

Mike looked disappointed. "I thought we were going to hang together today. Read the paper, go to lunch, see a movie. I was looking forward to it."

"I know, I was too honey. I'll be home by dinner time." She stretched her shapely leg under the table and lightly pressed her toes against Mike's crotch. "We'll have all evening together." Mike felt himself stiffening. He was disappointed, but he didn't want to be one of those boyfriends who prohibited their girlfriends from having guy friends. "Well, I guess it's okay."

Smiling, Jen leaned over and kissed Mike. Then she picked up the phone. "Okay, I'll meet you at the mall in about an hour."

"Sounds good," David said. He was already getting hard. David whispered into the phone. "Jen, remember you told me about the bustier Mike got you for Valentine's day? Wear that today, okay?"

Jen frowned, but said, "We'll see."

After hanging up the phone, Jen kissed Mike again. "Thank you for being so understanding. David really needs help, he's trying to impress Sarah. I promise to make it up to you tonight."

Mike reached out and brought Jen to him. His hands went to her shapely, tight ass. "How about a quickie? You've got an hour."

Jen giggled. "I want to, but I have to get dressed." She wiggled from Mike's grasp and ran into the bedroom. "And I have to hurry, you know how long it takes me to get ready," she said over her shoulder.

Jen was in a quandary. What should she wear? She didn't want Mike to see her dressed too sexy for a casual shopping trip with David. Normally she'd wear jeans and a top, with sexy lingerie underneath. But David wanted her to wear the bustier. That meant she'd have to wear a skirt.

Finally, she decided on an ivory silk blouse and a black pleated skirt that fell to just below her knees. Underneath she wore a full length slip, plain bra and panties and black panty hose. She put her blonde hair up, and lightly applied makeup. She finished the outfit with black ballerina flats.

She couldn't wear the bustier out of the house. Mike was sure to hug her when she left, and he'd feel the bustier's ribbing. Then she'd have to explain why she was wearing the sexy lingerie he had gotten her for Valentine's day. Searching in her closet, she found a Nordstom's shopping bag. First she threw in the bustier and a few other items, and then she covered them with a dress she had recently bought. She looked in the mirror. She looked pretty, but not sexy. At least, not too sexy.

Holding the bag she left the bedroom. "You look great," Mike immediately said, and took her into his arms and kissed her. "But then you always look great." Looking closer, he said, "A little dressed up, though."

Jen smiled innocently, and motioned to the shopping bag she was holding. "I know, but I'm thinking of exchanging that dress I bought the other day at Nordstroms. You know, the one you said you didn't like very much? So I wanted to wear hose so I could try things on." Please don't look into the bag, Jen prayed.

Mike pulled his girl friend to him again, and reached to the hem of her skirt. "That's fine with me, you know I love seeing your legs." Mike reached under her skirt and caressed her legs, moving from her knees up to her thighs. "What, no stockings?" he said disappointedly. "You know I hate it when you were pantyhose."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.