Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 1: Sibling Non-Rivalry

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sibling Non-Rivalry - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Ana stepped a little sadly into the shower and quickly began to let the warm water run down her body. She had been trying to understand for some time why she felt sad and couldn't come up with an answer. Sure the events of the past summer had upset her, the majority of the town for that matter, but it was over now right, she should be happy about that. So why was she sad? She thought that just taking a nice long shower would clear the cobwebs but somehow this shower was saddening her even more and she couldn't understand why. To try to take her mind off this she held the strong stream of water from the hand held shower down to her pussy and let the powerful flow draw circles around her open pussy lips and swollen clit; at the same time she drew circles around her nipples with the bar of soap in her other hand creating a blissful feeling in her body.

As she continued this action she thought, "I can't believe I have to get myself off in the shower, I can't remember the last time I did that." On thinking this Ana's eyes (which had been closed) suddenly shot open, "Oh shit, that's it," she thought, "that's why I feel sad, I'm alone again!"

Ana never liked being alone, in fact her fear of being alone bordered on a true phobia. Coming from a big family she rarely had to be alone but this morning she found herself alone for the first time since they had returned two or three days earlier from their European trip.

Understanding at last what was troubling her she tried to give a small smile at how ridiculous she was being and she began moving the jet of water up and down her slit as she moved the bar of soap to her rear and starting drawing circles around her rosebud. As she gave a strong sigh and started breathing raggedly she thought, "God I've only been alone for less than two hours!" She had spent pretty much every minute since getting back in non-stop beautiful sex with her Patty and last night Dolly and Melissa had joined them for the entire night. Just under two hours ago though Patty had left to drive Dolly, Melissa, Joyce and Leo Hymen to the airport along with Melissa's Labrador Screwball and Ana was left the only person in the house by herself. That was what she was thinking about as she had a small orgasm and let the bar of soap drop from her hand to plunge two fingers from it in her cunt hole and pump rapidly as she directed the jet of water directly onto her clit; the fact that she was the only person in the house at the moment having to fend for herself. All her brothers, sisters, parents and servants were cuddled up with someone at the moment while she was alone. She came again much stronger but the fear and anger caused by being alone stifled it a bit and she decided to just finish quickly, she wondered who's bed she might be able to sneak into to get some companionship while Patty returned.

As she finished letting the water just run down her body to rinse off she thought of the other people in the house and remembered that the problem with sneaking into someone's bed was that the house was currently full of newlyweds that had not shown their face in three days, they had all been having their meals taken to them by either Mary, Ruth or Tammy. Tammy was even the only person in the house (except for her new Mommy Lisa) who knew exactly where Mr. and Mrs. John Anderson were located as when they got back Lisa had presented them with a wedding gift of their own private home within the Anderson home (a hidden lair similar to the Mistress' lair). Thinking of other candidates besides the 4 newlywed couples to bust in on Ana immediately thought of Ruth who had always been her number one Patty substitute, but she knew Ruth was probably busy with the babies at the moment and the only person Ruth let fuck her in front of the babies these days was Mary: Busting in on the Queen and her Wild Kat was definitely out of the question and Ana didn't even consider just going into the next room and getting into bed with Don and Jason (she just didn't feel like a real cock at the moment though she wouldn't have minded some hot cream). That left just her parents but they were entertaining her Aunt and Uncle in the master bedroom; Harry and Susan had stayed over for the End of SummerBeach Extravaganza that would start the next day. Ana couldn't believe that the Loving Cousins had chosen to stay with Pam's Pleasure on their houseboat rather than come home with them. "Then again if I just had a few more days to spend with that Pam juice, I might not come home either," she thought giggling to herself. She was drying herself off and, sighing once more, just decided to hope that Patty would hurry; they had one or two stops to make on their way to the airport, and Patty was then going to take care of some business on the way back.

As Ana walked into her room she heard some loud smacking sounds and lifting her head looked over to her bed and smiled; the Mistress of Pain and the Orgasm Queen were loudly making out on the bed and from time to time one would bend her head a little lower and suck loudly on the other's breasts rounding the nipples and the areolas with the tip of a tongue lovingly.

With a suddenly happy feeling Ana said in mock annoyance, "And who let you into my room?"

Lana looked up and smiling at her said in equal mock annoyance, "Your room? Big sister have you forgotten that this is my room too. I may be down in the basement with my Wild Kat for now but when class starts on Monday my Clit has to go back to her own home along with Jason and I take my side of this bed back."

Ana now gave a truly worried look; in her last few days of ecstasy with Patty she hadn't thought about this; unsure what to say she asked, "What about Patty?"

"Isn't Patty planning to purchase a new house today," Hannah asked, "I heard her talking to you and Dolly about it."

"You heard us," Ana said confused, "how did you—" before Ana finished the question Hannah pointed at the big screen on the wall and Ana turned to look. She was a little shocked to see the Master and the Wild Kat having true passionate love. The Master's hard cock (which like the rest of the boys was now 9 inches) was pumping in and out of Katrina's wet hole as they kissed non-stop, the Master squeezing Katrina's boobs gently and drawing circles around the nipples with the tip of his finger. Watching the show wasn't as shocking as the fact that Ana suddenly realized that the moans, groans, sighs and loud smacking she had heard when she first entered the room hadn't all been coming from her sisters. "You fixed it," she said excitedly then added nervously, "and you've added sound."

The security system that covered every room in the Anderson house had been disabled by Hannah the evening they returned from their European trip; disabling it was a job that was done in one second from any computer on the network; Hannah simply had to change the security code and no computer could receive signals from the cameras until the new code was manually entered in the computer's program. This however was a bit more tedious work especially since Hannah (the only one that truly knew how to do it) had been locked in her room with Ron and hadn't left.

"Hannah has most of the computers in the house working now," Lana said, "but we've made a deal that no more laptops will be connected to it."

"Good," Ana said strongly, she had been horrified to find out the evening they got back that the laptop that had been prepared to receive the cameras signals had been stolen and that it was still out there somewhere. Even though the guy that was supposedly responsible for everything that happened over the summer was dead, it still unnerved her (and the rest of the kids) to know that someone could still have that laptop and be watching them at all times. That's when Hannah had told them how simple it was to change the code. "So that's why you came down," Ana said with a little disappointment in her voice, "just to fix the computers?"

Smiling Hannah said, "that and to take advantage of the fact that our middle sister was finally alone and we could get together with her for a while. As you can see," she said pointing to the screen where Katrina's cunt could now be seen leaking cock cream as Ron pulled out of her and turned her so they could clean one another off in a 69 position, "we asked our number one lovers to entertain one another while we visited. We brought you a gift." On saying that Hannah and Lana (who were now lying side by side on the bed) lifted their knees to their chest and spread them opened; Ana grinned joyously as she saw the copious amounts of cock cream flowing from both her sisters' pussies and asses. "Dad, Pietro, John, Don and Jason (not to mention my Master) all gave us a nice tip as I fixed the computers in their rooms."

Ana was looking hungrily at her sisters' open and inflamed pussy holes but as she nearly ran to the edge of the bed she suddenly stopped and said surprised, "JOHN, you've seen John and Debbie? Were you in their room?"

Lana answered saying with an annoyed look at her sister, "Apparently our older sister went to them first and squeezed between them in bed for a while before fixing their computer and cumming for me and my Wild Kat. She won't tell me how to get to our new sister-in-law's lovely muffin though."

"I'm sure they'll invite you there in no time, but you have to give them some time alone first," Hannah said.

"Like you did;" Ana asked with a mischievous tone, "so how did you find them, can you at least tell us that?"

"I just thought of what space in this house was unaccounted for and decided logically that that was where they had to be; I then just looked for the entrance. It's pretty simple really."

"Right," Ana said grouchily as she bent to Hannah's pussy and started licking up and down her open slit capturing all the fluids and creamed that had spilled out and circling her clit with her tongue. At the same time she brought a hand to Lana's pussy and started drawing circles around her swollen clit with her finger. Both her sisters' pussies looked like they hadn't seen rest in days, she then remembered that none of them had stopped filling any of their holes since boarding the boat at Ireland for the trip back home; she realized that her own pussy could not look any better and on thinking of it she brought a finger from her free hand down to her own cunt and started running it up and down her own slit.

As she sucked loudly at Hannah's very red pussy her mouth lips smacked loudly against her sister's pussy lips as she fought to drain them of every bit of the delicacy swimming in it. Hannah gave a few moans and Ana lifted her eyes a second to see that Lana had turned her head toward their eldest sister and had once more recaptured Hannah's boob in her mouth, from the look of pain and bliss in Hannah's face Ana deduced that Lana was alternating between gently sucking and strongly biting Hannah's beautiful nipples. This thought led Ana to focus on Hannah's clit for a minute or two which she licked, kissed, sucked and bit until once more moving down to get more of the treat in Hannah's love hole.

When both Ana and Lana felt their sister breathing hard and beginning to shake they doubled their efforts (especially in giving her the pain she loved) until with a small scream Hannah exploded completely in Ana's mouth letting all remaining juices and creams flow freely into Ana's happy and greedy mouth.

When Ana had finished completely with Hannah's pussy she aimed for the treat hidden in Hannah's dirty hole but Hannah pulled away saying, "Now, now sister; you can't have it all you know, you have to leave some for the rest of us; be happy that you'll get a double helping," and she pointed toward Lana's pussy as she climbed and sat on Lana's face so that Lana could start licking from the start of Hannah's slit up to Hannah's cream filled butt where she would spend a good time draining it of its treat while Ana quickly moved to empty Lana's pussy of the cream and juices found there.

After Ana had finished eating everything she could find in Lana's pussy and Lana had an orgasm as strong as the one Hannah had had, Hannah (who had also been completely cleaned out) got off Lana and Lana positioned herself on hands and knees at the head of the bed while Hannah got in the same position behind her and started cleaning out Lana's butt, savoring her sister's rosebud and rimming it lovingly for some time before actually sucking out the treat in it. Ana in the meantime attacked Hannah's butt with her tongue while pumping several fingers in Hannah's well used pussy; by the time Hannah and Lana were completely cleaned out in all holes they had both cum again strongly and once more lay side by side on the bed while Ana climbed on top of them both and alternated kissing one and then the other letting one each of her two boobs rub against one of her sisters' boobs and occasionally rubbing her knees (which were between her sisters' legs against their wet crotches. Before they knew it, they were all sleeping peacefully and happily together.


On the Mistress' bed of pleasure the Master and the Wild Kat were taking a few minutes rest as they recuperated. They had been watching the action in the girls' room on their screen and Katrina was pumping a finger in her pussy as she watched while pumping the Master's cock with her other hand to try to quickly get it up again.

"Girl;" Ron said a little annoyed, "aren't you tired yet?"

"Of fucking, NEVER!"

Ron laughed a little and said, "You remind me of my slave, she doesn't tire easily either."

"Yeah well the difference is that I'm not a slave."

"Right, that's why you've looked so disgusted and angry every time the Orgasm Queen has taken a paddle to your butt right?"

Katrina turned a little red remembering that there were no secrets in the Anderson house and that though the other computers in the house were just fixed that morning, the Mistress had probably fixed theirs the second she got back to her room after disabling all the others. "Yeah well, Lana is a special case, she's my Queen and she can do anything she wants to me and I'll love it just because I'm with her."

"But you wouldn't enjoy a good spanking from anyone else right; because I seem to remember a nice little session—"

"—don't say it," Katrina said angrily, though her pussy gave a strong squirt of juice and she knew it was more at the memory of that day than the fingers pumping in her pussy now.

Ron, recognizing the desire in Katrina's voice to be used like that again suddenly sat up and gave her a wicked smile. "Admit that you're as much a pain loving bitch as every other pansexual in this house;" he ordered strongly, "including your sister by the way who I can't wait to get under a paddle again."

"And you think John would like that," Katrina demanded angrily.

"He's the one who offered her to me at the wedding and Debbie's pussy flooded right there at the thought of me beating her into submission again," he cast a wry look at Katrina's flooding cunt and added, "just like yours is." Without warning he suddenly reached for her super-sized clit and gave it a very sharp pinch making her scream in pain, joy and surprise. Before she could fully recover he pulled her by the hair onto his lap and without giving her opportunity to think instantly started spanking her already well spanked (as Lana had been working on them only that morning) butt cheeks. "ADMIT" SPANK "THAT" SPANK "YOU" SPANK "LOVE" SPANK "THIS" SPANK "TREATMENT" SPANK "NO" SPANK "MATTER" SPANK "WHO" SPANK "GIVES" SPANK "IT" SPANK "TO" SPANK "YOU" SPANK!

Katrina's butt was burning red and her eyes were red with tears, tears of joy that is, as her pussy wouldn't stop flowing; she wasn't about to declare Ron her master, but she didn't want him to stop his abuse of her so she said strongly, "Okay, okay I admit it I love it, and I love you as my brother-in-law, but only Lana is my Queen!" She then added with a mischievous tone, "but my Queen, like John, doesn't mind sharing what's hers with the rest of the family."

Ron smiled and reaching under the pillows on his pet's side of the bed pulled out some things he knew she always kept handy there; these included: tweezers-style clamps for her nipples and clit, handcuffs, a ball gag, a blindfold, and earplugs; all of which Ron instantly had on Katrina and he then pulled her up off the bed and led her off. Though she couldn't see or hear anything Katrina had no doubt where the Master was leading her as she walked past what she was sure was a door. She was actually a little worried as she thought of being in the Mistress' room of torture, mostly because no one that had been on the European trip (except for the Mistress and Master themselves of course) had seen and used all the new torture machines that were rumored to be found there.

Once inside Katrina was led to the wall and chained to it (the original handcuffs being removed) and she felt a little nervous and a lot excited about what was to come. Without being able to see, hear, talk or move she was totally under Ron's power and that scared her (and she loved the thought of being scared). She wondered what Ron could be up to when she suddenly felt a leather belt connect with her ass; she wanted to scream at the sharp pain but the ball gag prevented her doing that. She felt the belt connect four more times with her ass before she started to feel several fingers pumping gently in her pussy. She felt like she wanted to die from joy and suddenly realized how enhanced her sense of touch was, so also was her sense of smell and she could smell the excitement in the air, it was coming from her own sweat, her pussy juices, and Ron's wonderful cock, she could truly smell that beautiful cock, and she could almost taste it as well. Suddenly she felt the fingers in her pussy pull out and they were replaced by what felt like a very large vibrator and at the same time she felt that wonderful cock she'd been smelling press against the crack of the ass and start forcing it's way in. Lana had fucked her ass with a pretty large strap-on that morning and she knew her butt hole was still nicely open, but it was still painful since, unlike Lana, Ron did not give Katrina time to adjust before forcing his way past her sphincter and all the way in her anus. Once the pain was gone though, all that was left was the beautiful pleasure of that large piece of meat pumping in her, so much warmer and moister (due to the constant flow of pre-cum) than a dildo, vibrator or strap-on (only her Queen's tongue came anywhere near the feeling a true cock in her butt did, but not even that could eventually fill her ass with hot cream).

Katrina felt one of Ron's hands go around her body and grab the vibrator in her pussy, it started pumping it in and out to the same rhythm his cock was pumping her ass. She loved the feeling and guiltily she thought that if she could talk she might just have declared Ron her Master if he swore to keep her feeling this way; she wondered if Ron had gagged her to make sure she couldn't do just that. The next second she felt something cold and metallic pressed against one of her ass cheeks (whatever it was, was obviously in Ron's free hand since the one around her body was still pumping the vibrator in her twat). In a flash she felt an intense hot pain shoot through he ass cheek that ran all the way down her butt slit, through the butt being violently fucked, down the pussy being pumped and through her clamped clit, she gave an unheard scream as she started to shake violently and she started gushing cunt juice as she came and came again.

"Yes! Yes, this is the life," she thought, but then added in her mind, "but remember Master you're a pansexual also so soon I'll have you chained to this wall!" she then past out momentarily from joy.


Meanwhile on the third floor of the local hospital someone knocked sadly on the door of the Counselor's office and when the counselor yelled to step in the door was pushed open unenthusiastically.

Counselor D'Angeles looked up from her desk and smiling said, "Estrella hello; you're a little late but luckily I don't have to see anyone else here for two hours; Maria will be my last patient here in the hospital. I had a long session with Dolly Clark this morning while her sister and Melissa finished some paperwork and collected the Clarks' ashes."

Estrella locked the door out of habit and marched to sit in the chair in front of the Counselor's desk. "Counselor D'Angeles," she said a little confused, "I've been fired; Sunday night is my last shift; why do I still have to see you?"

"Because you need a letter of recommendation from someone on the staff if you want to apply at another hospital; someone who you can convince you've been treated unfairly and who has watched you doing your job fantastically."

Estrella suddenly gave a confident smile and asked seductively, "can I convince you to write me that letter?"

"Well we'll have to see how well things go in this last session of ours," the Counselor said in a business like tone, but she wasn't taking her eyes off Estrella's breasts. Reaching under her desk she pulled out some rolled up blankets and unrolled them on the top of her almost totally empty desk. "You know what to do; let's get started."

Estrella smiled coyly and standing up pulled off her nurse's uniform and stood in front of the counselor totally naked. Counselor D'Angeles ran her eyes up and down the young nursing intern hungrily; she had had a good meal from Dolly, but she'd been looking forward to Estrella's good taste since the day before. Maria was her favorite patient but she would still have her when she started her new job at the school. The Counselor added a pillow to the head of the desk and patted the blankets as a signal for Estrella to lie down. Estrella climbed on the desk being sure to make a good show of her open pussy as she lay down directly in front of the counselor and finally laying her head on the pillow.

"Good dear," the Counselor said, "now tell me the truth about your feelings; you know there's nothing you can't confide to me."

Feeling safe and secure, as she always did in the Counselor's presence, Estrella began once more pouring out her soul about everything from her love of Jen Ramos, to her hate of Marlene for stealing Jen from her, to her fears of what she would do now that she had decided to leave Riverdale and finally her unquenched anger at Patricia Clark and Ana Anderson and her inner desire to make them pay for what they had done.

All through the session the Counselor made sympathetic noises and encouraged Estrella to let out her feelings while simultaneously running her hands up and down every inch of Estrella's naked body. The Counselor was sucking Estrella's boobs when she mentioned Jen and Marlene and between sucking one and the other she said, "It's not good though for you to leave on bad terms with Jen. Three months ago when you first showed up in Riverdale you were alone and without a single friend and it was Jen that helped you through that whole time."

"YES," Estrella agreed loudly, but it was more because the counselor had just penetrated her pussy with two of her long fingers as she once more bent her head to Estrella's boobs. By the time Estrella started talking about her fears of what was to come, the counselor had wheeled her chair to the side of the desk facing Estrella's wet hole and as she started to lick up and down Estrella's labia, Estrella (who was already on the edge) started to cum slightly and the Counselor dug her long tongue in Estrella's pussy drinking merrily.

As they neared Estrella's most sensitive subject (Patty and Ana) Counselor D'Angeles opened the bottom drawer of her desk and pulled something out; she stood up and instantly put on a strap-on dildo and positioned Estrella with her cunt on the edge of the desk, her knees up and almost to her shoulders and her legs as open as possible. Counselor D'Angeles first began tonguing the naughty little nurses butt hole for a while, forcing her long tongue as deep into Estrella's anus as it would go and truly fucking her ass with it; when Estrella started cumming strongly again the Counselor quickly stood up and took advantage of the orgasm to force the strap-on dildo deep into Estrella's ass while rubbing Estrella's swollen clit and pumping three fingers from her other hand in Estrella's pink, moist and very hot twat.

When she felt Estrella relax a bit she began slowly pumping in and out of her ass and she brought her hands up to Estrella's boobs and gently massaged them; "Now tell me all about how things have gone with Patty and Ana."

"What can I say, I came here to tell them, Patty at least, what an evil bitch she was and how she had just as well murdered my sister but I wasn't able to face them. Then they left for so long and now I'm leaving so I'll never get to tell her the truth about herself. It's like I've failed my sister all over again!" Estrella began to weep lightly though the pleasure flowing through her ass and boobs kept her from getting too depressed. "For most of my time here I was able to not think about any of it since I had this job and more importantly I had Jen, but now I won't have either of those." She let out a loud sob as well as a happy scream as the Counselor pulled out of her ass without warning and buried the dildo in her pussy."

"I think you've said enough in this final session," the Counselor said smiling at her, "why don't you just close your eyes now and just focus on feeling eternally blissful." The Counselor then fucked Estrella's pussy with the dildo to two more powerful orgasms, tongue fucked the beautiful twat to a third and finally got on the desk with Estrella in a 69 and they both brought one another to a final earth shattering cum.

When they had finally rested and the Counselor was once more sitting on her chair (as naked as Estrella still was) she helped Estrella off the desk and sat her on her lap. "I think that was an incredible final session," she whispered to Estrella, "it makes me wish you weren't leaving Riverdale. If you were attending the Riverdale High I'd still have you as a patient for at least two more years." She rubbed Estrella's pussy to keep her calm and after licking her boob and neck a few times said, "I am a little worried about you leaving in the depressed state you're obviously in; I'm giving you some anti-depressants to take daily starting now; I also want you to make sure you go to Marlene's house after your shift is over," Estrella who had been in total bliss up to now suddenly turned to look the Counselor in the eyes with a fiery stare that said 'NO WAY'. "Don't look at me that way baby, it's for your own good. Marlene has been helping Jen and Maria Ramos with the preparations for the Beach Extravaganza that starts tomorrow and so Jen will be there. Maria is going there when she finishes her session later with me also. I want you to face all of them and I want you to leave on very good terms with them." The Counselor then whispered, "If you do you'll find Marlene has one of the most incredible tasting pussies on earth." She then said in a more business like voice, "Maria didn't want anything to do with Marlene either when she came to her first session; now she can't pull herself out of Marlene's bed." Estrella looked at her strangely and the Counselor said, "Haven't you learned by now that siblings around here are very sharing? Anyway, the last thing you have to do is talk to Patricia Clark, you can not leave Riverdale without facing her and telling her the truth, keeping anger like that bottled up can destroy you so," she stood Estrella up and bent her down to lock lips and tongues with her for a while before saying, "I think we can end this session now." She reached in her drawer and pulled out an unmarked pill bottle with a limited number of pills. "Here start these immediately and they'll help give you the control and courage to finish everything you need to do; now get dressed quickly and go, I'll call upstairs and explain why you're late. I'll leave that letter for you in your mailbox."

"Thank you Counselor," Estrella said quickly dressing and much happier than when she entered the room, "I don't know how I would have gotten through these last few months without you." She grabbed the pills that had been given her and rushed to the door closing it behind her.

"Mother weren't those some of your pills," someone said as the door closed behind Estrella.

The counselor frowned and looking to her side said, "Oh it's you; why don't you go haunt you're sister, Elizabeth, a while; I'm sure she'd be happy to see you."

"Well maybe if you would start taking your pills so you weren't crazy I would; have you any idea what those pills can do to a person who doesn't need them!"

The Counselor gave an evil smirk and said, "Oh I know..."

The vision of her daughter Rita gave her an angry look and said strongly, "Yeah well do you know that the door is open for anyone to come in and that you are still totally naked!"

"Oh dear," the counselor said jumping up and quickly looking to get dressed and get her office back in order.


Vixen walked through the connecting door that connected the two halves of the large Lewis home and ran to the first floor bedroom where she was sure she could find DD as well as the other two occupants of this side. She reached the door and stood suppressing a smile as she saw Lizzy with her large belly bouncing up and down on DD's protected cock. Mabel was sitting on DD's face getting her juicy cunt totally eaten out while Mabel leaned toward Lizzy and alternated sucking her tongue, boobs and occasionally leaning all the way down to lick the juices that could be found where DD's cock and Lizzy's cunt were connected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.