Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 7 - Return To Eden

Copyright© 2007 by DoubleDxxx

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - As well as the normal Anderson sexcapes Junior Year has Ana trying to put on a brave face as she leads the cheers and helps those in her club, but the effects of what had been happening over the summer do not go away easily; especially when someone is working in the background to make sure no one forgets it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Spanking   Orgy   Voyeurism  

Cynthia Baxter bent down between her husband's legs and pulling out his nine inch cock instantly stuffed it in her mouth and began to gently suck it, taking it out of her mouth at times to lick it and give the engorged head some affectionate kisses. Though he was immediately turned on, Ben Baxter looked down a bit shocked and said, "Cynthia, Rita is right there watching us!"

Taking his cock out her mouth Cynthia said, "What do you mean with that; Rita is a resident of Riverdale. She needs to start her education early in life!"

Ben looked over his shoulder at the 3 to 4 year old girl standing in a playpen watching them excitedly. He then said, "I doubt even Susan Cane let her kids watch her at Rita's age."

"Please do not talk to me about that submissive psycho has been," Cynthia said making a face.

"That submissive psycho has been as you call her is still the symbol of this town," Ben said angrily pulling his cock away from his wife "even now so many years after her death," he added sadly.

"Give me that," Cynthia screamed pulling Ben's cock back to her and sucking it back in her mouth rimming the head aggressively, pumping the shaft with one hand and squeezing the balls with the other. A naked older teen entered the room and started watching the scene as Cynthia literally forced a load of cum out of her husband's cock and into her mouth where she swirled the last load around it savoring its taste. The teen girl watched with an amused smile until a naked woman entered and stood next to her watching the scene as well.

"Damn I loved cum," the woman (who actually seemed an older and more mature version of the woman kneeling on the ground) said.

Turning to her the teen said, "Yes you did Mom," she then looked at the excited look in the eyes of the child in the playpen and said, "and I think I'm getting a picture of when I started to love watching people have sex."

"I did notice that voyeurism would be one of your life-long fetishes," Counselor D'Angeles said smiling at Rita and hugging her from behind; she then began pumping two fingers in Rita's twat as he kissed her head and brought her free hand up to one of Rita's lovely perfectly round orbs and began massaging it. The Cynthia Baxter that had been kneeling on the ground continued pumping her husband cock with her hands and sucking at the dwindling penis aggressively until forcing it back to it's full size and she then got up and sitting on the long love stick guided it into her moist tunnel and began bouncing up and down on her husband's lap.

"Damn Honey," Ben said dazed, "you're literally going to kill me with those muscles of yours!"

Just then there was a knock on the door and Cynthia made a face, "Damn! Who the hell can that be?" When they knocked again Ben got his wife to defiantly get off his cock and let him go to the door.

On opening it a blond woman carrying a baby entered and Cynthia threw her an angry look, "Caroline," Ben said a little warily looking towards his wife and seeing the look in her eyes, "is something wrong?"

"Mark and I are going away for a week to get married and I was wondering if you and Cynthia could do us a favor and watch Elizabeth for us while we're gone?"

Ben looked at the baby in her hand and smiled happily at her but Cynthia came over and said, "And why would we do you any favors and where is that worthless bastard anyway?"

"He's parking the car, he'll be right in; he wants to see Rita before he leaves. As to why you'd do us a favor," Caroline said almost pleading, "there's no reason why I know, but I was hoping that you'd consider doing Elizabeth the favor I mean Rita is her sister, her only family besides me and Mark."

The older version of Rita now turned around and said to her mother who had still been pumping her pussy, "wait a minute, Elizabeth is dad's daughter and not yours!?!"

Shrugging Counselor D'Angeles said, "Didn't I tell you she'd never pass our crazy gene on to any of her kids?"

Just then Mark Mars entered the house and greeting them said warily, "Hi Ben," and giving Cynthia a nod said, "Cynthia; I take it Caroline has made our request by now." As he said this he walked over to Rita's playpen and picking her up out of it gave her a warm kiss.

"Daddy," the older version of Rita said smiling, "I can't believe I had totally forgotten him."

"Well you didn't think I'd let you remember worthless trash like that did you," her mother said once more grabbing one of her daughters boobs to play with.

"Look Mark," Ben said holding out his hands to take Elizabeth and rock her a little, "we'll watch the baby for you but when you get back you have to sit down with us and try to work out a decent visitation schedule for when you can and can not drop in on Rita!" Ben then smiled at the baby in his hand again and suddenly said, "and part of that agreement will have to include Rita's right to have her little sister over with her at least two weekends a month; Rita and Elizabeth should not grow up as strangers is that understood?"

"I have to go out and take the trash," Cynthia Baxter said with an angry expression on her face.

As Cynthia stepped out towards the back she heard Mark say, "I think you're starting to regret marrying a woman that will never be able to have another baby."

"What did Dad mean you can't have any more babies?" Rita said looking strongly at her Mom.

"Well Honey," the Counselor said, "after I had you and I realized I'd be transferring our crazy gene to every baby I had I couldn't handle that and simply had an operation."

As they watched while Mark continued to talk to baby Rita and give her a kiss while introducing her well to her baby sister; as well as Ben's apparent over-joy at having a baby in his hands Cynthia finally returned with a weird glow in her eyes. Caroline noticed and said, "Cynthia are you alright?"

"Never better, you know what Cynthia I think we'll be happy to keep Elizabeth for you, and I swear to take care of her as if she were my own daughter; so go get married."

Caroline smiled and hugging Cynthia said, "Thank you Cynthia, and I hope when we get back we can truly start hanging out more." Turning and grabbing Mark as he returned baby Rita to her playpen she said jokingly (but with an air of seriousness), "Come on Honey, before anyone changes their mind." They instantly stepped out the door.

"Look Honey," Ben said to Cynthia holding out the baby, "she looks just like Rita did when I first moved in with you, isn't she beautiful."

Taking the baby Cynthia smiled at her and said, "Yes she is nice isn't she, and she's all ours," Cynthia said this last part with an evil sort of grin.

Looking at her strangely Ben said, "Well yeah, she's ours for a whole week."

"Right, of course," Cynthia said smiling.

"Mom," the older Rita suddenly said worriedly, "how did you end up with Lizzy; and how did she end up with the name Baxter if she was Dad's girl?"

Just then they heard an explosion from somewhere outside the house and Cynthia Baxter continued rocking the baby in her hand as Ben opened the front door and ran out to see what had happened. "Oh yes Elizabeth, like I promised that bitch Caroline, I will love you like my own baby; even if you'll never be insane like me," another evil smile came to her lips.

Ben ran in saying excitedly, "Cynthia a car just exploded half-way down the road; it's on fire! Honey, I think its Mark's car!"

"MOM," the teenaged Rita screamed, "you didn't—you didn't have anything to do with that did you?"

Turning and grabbing Rita by the hand Counselor D'Angeles said, "Whatever do you mean beloved daughter; I was just out getting rid of some trash." She led Rita out of the room as she then added, "of course that bastard father of yours and his whore wife to be were trash."

They walked out of a room and Rita looked shocked as she found herself standing in front of a small store and the sign on it read, "Baxter Mortgage and Loan". There was a man standing in front of the store and he had some papers in his hand Rita and Counselor D'Angeles watched the uncertain young man as he stared blankly at the store's door. That is until Cynthia Baxter walked around a corner and spotted him.

"Larry what is it; you look nervous as hell," Cynthia commented.

"It's just that I have those mortgage and loan papers Ben asked for. Maribel signed everything but I'm sort of worried about turning them over; I'm not sure Maribel even understood what she was doing?"

"Didn't my husband already advance you the entire loan to pay for Maribel's and your treatment at the hospital," Cynthia asked a little cross.

"Yes but—"

"—but nothing," Cynthia said, "What's done is done!" She said this last part very angrily. Cynthia then said in a more caring tone, "Listen, don't worry, Mark and Kate Lewis have been friends of mine since before they were married; I watched Randolph and Maribel growing up from babies to the young adults they are today. I wouldn't let anything happen to their house so just give me the papers and trust that you're doing the right thing. I mean what are you going to do, beg Mark and Kate for help; they hate you as it is, how much more are they going to hate you when they find out what you've done to their daughter? As for Randolph he's probably up to his neck in school bills; medical school is not cheap."

Larry nodded sadly in agreement and handing her the papers said, "You promise you won't let anything happen to this; I'll find a way to pay back every cent."

"Of course you will," Cynthia said grabbing the folded papers and putting them in her purse, "I'll tell Ben you brought these in but I'll tell him that I am not leaving them here. These are going to be kept in our safe at home to make sure they are never accidentally used in any business deals."

"Thank you Cynthia," Larry said smiling, "I appreciate that very much." As he said this he turned away and Cynthia continued into the store followed by the more mature her (Counselor D'Angeles) and Rita.

"Mom," Rita said confused, "I don't get it, what are we doing here?"

"I want you to understand why I hate men and why I taught you and Elizabeth to hate them; not that Elizabeth listened to me, but what could I expect from her, she was the daughter of a whore."

"Mom, don't talk about Lizzy like that," Rita said angrily.

"Sorry baby it's just that when I remember how she got my true baby sick I sometimes lash out." They were now inside the store and Cynthia was looking around oddly as there didn't seem to be anyone around. She then seemed to hear something in the back.

"Is that moaning," Rita asked Counselor D'Angeles with a glow in her eyes.

"Yes it is dear, but don't look so overjoyed, this is supposed to be a moan free zone!" Counselor D'Angeles led Rita to the back following her younger self and they all stopped as they saw a young naked teenaged girl kneeling on the end of a bed in doggy-style; her knees were spread and you could look right into her red open moist pussy as drops of cunt juice leaked out.

"Wow, she's pretty," Rita said giggling, "and she's obviously been busy for a while. Who is she?"

"You're step-father's secretary," Counselor D'Angeles said angrily, "she was supposed to be up front taking care of any customers that came in; not back here taking care of my husband!"

"Hey boss, aren't you ready yet" the girl said laughing, "this itch is getting worse."

Ben came in the room from an adjoining bathroom and said in mock anger, "Girl I've been fucking you for two hours straight, I don't know if my cock will ever be ready again,"

"Well get on the bed here and let me try to suck some life into it, in the meantime try scratching my itch with your tongue and fingers a bit."

"Girl you are truly a Riverdale resident aren't you?"

"You wouldn't want me if I wasn't boss," she then said seriously, "by the way, have you told that nut job wife of yours yet?"

"Have I told a homicidal insane bitch that I'm leaving her yet," Ben said in a very serious tone, "not quite; I told you baby, when I leave her I have to make sure that I get custody of Rita and Elizabeth, I am in no way leaving my girls with her."

"Umm Ben," the girl said looking at him, "neither of them are really your girl. The only reason Elizabeth has your name is because you adopted her."

Ben looked at the teen angrily and pulled her by the hair over his lap and started spanking her strongly, every now and then stopping to pump two fingers strongly in her twat while pinching her nipples. As the girl started cumming strongly Ben pulled her flat on her back by the hair and dove into her flowing love cup to drink up the incredible orgasm. Once he had gotten it all he looked up at her and said, "Never say again that my girls aren't mine; if you want to be my wife, you better get used to being the mother of two as well, UNDERSTAND!"

"Yes Master, I truly understand, and look," the girl said pointing at his cock, "I think someone is ready for a deeper scratching." As she said this she giggled and resumed the doggy-style position she had been in originally. Ben gave her a 'what am I going to so with you girl' look but then smiled and instantly buried his cock in her young twat and started pumping.

As much as Rita loved the show, she also had a disgusted look on her face as she looked at the hurt and pained look on Cynthia Baxter who had stayed out of sight of Ben and the girl as she watched and heard all. "Okay," Rita said to Counselor D'Angeles, "so I see why you don't trust men; let's get out of here already."

"Patience Honey, watch this," the Counselor said. They watched as the hurt and angered look on Cynthia's face turned into an almost crazed evil one and her eyes glowed. She stepped back into the front room quietly and looking as if she were thinking she suddenly went behind the counter and pulled out a bottle of whiskey; she then tore a long piece from a cloth covering the counter and sticking one end of it in the bottle of whiskey took out a lighter and set the other end on fire; Cynthia then walked towards the door of the store stopping at a gas pipe and pulling it loose to let the gas start flowing in the room; she then quickly stepped out (followed by a scared Rita and a satisfied Counselor D'Angeles); half-way down the block they heard a small explosion (obviously the whiskey bottle) followed by a much larger explosion.

Rita looked back in horror at the burning building (or rather what was left of it) and said, "MOM what did you do?"

"I just guaranteed that no one would ever separate me from my girls."

"Mom, how can you just do something like that and act as if it's a normal every day activity?"

"It comes easy when you're mad," Counselor D'Angeles said laughing, "and I'm not talking about angry, though being pissed does help. Come on girl we're going to miss our daily suckfest." The Counselor grabbed Rita by the hand and in a flash they were in a bedroom where an approximately eleven year old Rita was in a 69 with her little sister Elizabeth on the bed. As they sucked each others little clits and as their tongues were swirled in one another's twats Cynthia D'Angeles (the counselor's maiden name) walked into to the room and smiled at her girls; walking over to the bed she parted Lizzy's butt cheeks and bent down to start sucking Lizzy's little rosebud lovingly. As they sucked and sucked until both Rita and Lizzy were shaking with strong orgasms Cynthia separated her mouth long enough to say, "see there girls who needs cocks around to feel happy; now how about making me feel happy." As the girls fought to come back from their orgasms they made room at the center of the bed for Cynthia (who had stripped) to lie down Lizzy then began sucking on Cynthia's labia, clit and cunt while Rita climbed on her mother and sat on her face to have her pussy deeply sucked.

"Talking about not needing cocks," little Rita said, "Jen Ramos declared yesterday that she is officially a lesbian and I know that tomorrow she is going to go over to Marly's and tell her she should be hers only. I have to beat her to the punch by coming out and showing that I can be a true lesbian like Marly is; Jen calls herself a lesbian but she still lets all the cocks in her class poke every one of her holes; so does Cassandra Stanford by the way."

Separating her mouth from her daughter's wet hole Cynthia said, "Don't worry baby, I know in the end you'll be the one Marlene picks."

"Well hopefully it doesn't take her as long as it does to pick a permanent hair color," little Rita said sadly and Cynthia returned her tongue to Rita's pussy.

All of a sudden Cynthia got off the bed and watched as Rita and Lizzy once more assumed a 69 position but almost instantly the girls were older and Rita was now around 14 or 15 while Lizzy was around 11 or 12 and as well as Rita connected to her pussy, Lizzy had a baby connected to her tit.

"Oh yes sis, yes," Lizzy was saying, "I'm cumming for you sis, I'm cumming!"

The Rita standing by Counselor D'Angeles had a horrified look on her face and said, "Mom do we have to watch this; this is like the most horrible day of my entire life!"

"Sometimes it's as important to remember the horrible times as it is the beautiful times," Counselor D'Angeles said as she pointed at the strongly cumming Lizzy and pointed at her leaking twat and the traces of blood mixed with it.

"Liz," Rita said making a face, "I usually love your taste little sister, but you could have warned me your period had started up again."

"What," Lizzy said mocking anger, "you're telling me you don't love me three days a month."

"No way Sis, I love you always," and with that said Rita continued sucking up Lizzy's orgasm as she started to orgasm herself and Lizzy locked her mouth around Rita to drink her completely.

As both their orgasms began to subside Lizzy said smiling, "Well that was a good one and I think the baby had a good drink of milk;" To the baby she said, "Yeah baby, you really help Mommy reach some fantastic cums, I can't wait until your old enough for me to start helping you reach some great cums."

Just then Cynthia walked into the room looking a little upset and Rita, seeing her, said "What's wrong mom, you look scared. When are you going to join me and Liz in a good suckfest, you haven't been with us for months."

"Girls," Cynthia said, "we have to go to the hospital; Lizzy's tests finally came in and Dr. Lewis just called personally insisting that we get there fast."

"Mom what is it," Lizzy asked now also scared, "what did he find?"

"I'm not sure but get dressed and let's go." As the girls got off the bed to start getting dressed Cynthia headed for the bathroom followed by the older Rita and Counselor D'Angeles. Rita watched as Cynthia grabbed her pills from the medicine cabinet above the sink and took two out to drink; Rita's eyes popped though as Cynthia suddenly stopped before taking the pills and dropped them into the toilet, she then emptied her entire pill case into the toilet and flushed them down.

"Mom, why did you do that?"

"Those pills keep me from showing true emotion."

"Those pills keep you stable!"

"Still sometimes you need to let your emotions out; and you girls were about to need some true emotional support."

As they stepped out of the bathroom they suddenly found themselves in the living room watching Rita masturbating with a dildo, she was pumping rapidly and rapidly as if trying to force an orgasm on herself. However the fact that she was crying bitterly wasn't helping that moment of relief to come.

"I know this day," the Rita standing by Counselor D'Angeles said. "My little nephew is gone and there may never be another baby in our lives again. Not only that but I'm completely alone."

Just then Cynthia entered and spotting Rita said, "Honey what's wrong?"

Rita looked at her mother horrified and said, "What's wrong? Mom you just told me your grandson is dead! He wasn't supposed to have died; he should have been able to survive!"

"Rita, think of it this way, he died peacefully in his sleep. If he had lived that disease would have eaten him alive, tortured him until he nothing, it was a good thing that he went as he did."

"Good thing; MOM please; when are you going to start taking your pills again so you can see clearly? The baby dying is not a good thing." She then burst out in tears as she pulled the dildo from her twat and tried forcing it in her ass to see if she could achieve an orgasm that way. "I wish I had someone to talk to, someone my age; thanks to Ana Anderson and Patricia Clark though that will never happen. I'm some sort of hated leper in the school thanks to them and no one will dare even say hello to me; imagine if they knew I was infected."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.