Spread Wide Secretaries - Cover

Spread Wide Secretaries

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Christmas bashes at Houston Cosmetics had always been wild. This year's party promised to be even wilder because the advertising agency people were going to attend. They usually had their own party. But this year, because they were launching a new campaign with a new "Houston Girl" Gloria Huntley it had been decided to have a joint celebration, Where the secretaries perform at their best.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The party was already off to a rip-roaring start, and it got even wilder when it was noted that the big boss, George Houston, was out of circulation up in the penthouse.

Two long, well-stocked bars had been set up, and, as if that weren't

enough, Clint Jones had mixed up two mammoth bowls of rum and vodka punch.

Peggy had gone through three glasses and she was just woozy enough to follow everybody's lead. But, thankfully, not enough to pass out an ideal equilibrium.

Already, couples were starting to disappear behind file cabinets and

into vacant offices. Peggy was headed for her fourth glass of punch when Mickey Dale grabbed her arm.

"Hi, Peggy!"

"Oh, hello, Mickey."

Mickey had been drinking quite a bit, that was obvious. Peggy wondered if that were wise. The boy was still in high school, and worked afternoons in the mail room after classes.

"Gee, I sure like that dress you got on," he said, watching the hemline rise almost to her panties as she bent to crush her cigarette.

"Oh, thank you," she replied, blushing.

The boy was puzzled by the blush, something he hadn't seen for a long time, and he decided to pursue the subject further.

"As a matter of fact, I like anything you wear."

Peggy smiled shyly, and tried to keep the pink from spreading all over her face again. She had already caught his meaning.

"I just love the curve of your leg, here," he said, reaching out to

caress the top of her thigh where it vanished under her skirt.

Peggy started at his touch. She liked the boy and even thought of him as sexy but she hadn t imagined he would just reach out and touch her legs. It must be the booze. Nevertheless, she felt a shiver run through her body as his warm hand moved under the material of her dress.

"Some day I d like to feel the inside curves wrapped around my back!" he said, arching his eyebrows and laughing.

"Mickey! My God, you re just a boy!" Peggy gasped.

He grinned. "But I been around... baby."

Well, not around me," Peggy said.

"Okay, I'll wait!" Mickey laughed, and moved off to greener pastures.

Good lord, Peggy thought, does my new liberated mood stick out all over?

She was at the punch bowl now.

"Small fry bothering you?" said a deep voice from her side.

"What?... Oh, no. I don't think..."

"I'm from advertising. You don't know me."

Peggy followed the stranger s eyes down to her blouse. Somehow all the buttons and been undone and most of her tits bulged naked above her bra. She quickly started buttoning them.

"It's all right," the man said. "I love tits."

She liked his straightforward comments, after all the teasing inuendos of other men. "Good," she said, leading him on. "What else do you like?"

"Oh," he said, looking carefully down the length of her body. "I like backs and good round asses and soft legs."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah," the man grinned, moving his hand to caress her leg. "I like

soft pussy... just like yours."

"That's funny," Peggy answered, bolder now and definitely feeling her three drinks. "I happen to like cocks!"

"Let's go," he said. "There's an office empty down at the end of the hall."

"Now just a minute... what makes you think...

"Don't you?" he said, leading her down the hall, into the office and

locking the door behind them.

He was very handsome, very self-assured, and very big. Peggy hoped he was big all over.

"Yeah," she grinned. "I guess I do."

It all happened so fast, Peggy wasn t sure that it was really happening. She shrugged out of her clothes and slipped off her panties as if she were in a dream.

The man lay on top of her, heavy and hot. His chest crushed against

hers, flattening the full curves of her tits, pushing her nipples down.

His prick moved between her thighs, searching for an opening.

Peggy threw her legs up. The stranger pushed against her, pressing

insistently with his firm cock. Suddenly, with a rush, he rammed all the way inside her cunt!

It hurt her for a minute. It was all so sudden. She really didn t have time to get ready. But soon she fell into the rhythm of it, moving against him as he pushed forward with his strong hips. She was enjoying it but all the time she was half-dreaming.

With a wild yell, he came inside her, filling her cunt-hole and spilling cum out onto the carpet. He didn't seem to care about her at all as she struggled against him, trying to reach her own climax. Just like that he pulled out, stood up and slipped on his pants.

"See ya around," he said. And then, before Peggy could even catch her breath, he was gone.

He didn't even bother closing the door behind him!

"Jesus," she hissed, and then gasped as young Mickey moved through the door, smiling.

"I'm too young, huh?" the boy said, closing the locking the door behind him. "I listened, and I'll bet he didn t even take time to get you off!"

"Mickey!" Peggy rasped, pulling her dress over as much of her naked body as it would cover. "How dare you... ?"

The boy pulled a good, hard, thick cock out of his pants and crossed the room, waving his prick at her.

"Do I dare?"

Peggy threw her dress aside. "Hurry! Get your clothes off and get down here!"


"Let me get into something comfortable in the other bedroom," Gloria

told George. "Then bring her to me!"

In the larger of the penthouse s two bedrooms, Gloria stripped and

searched in the closet for something appropriate to wear. Finding a

shortie nightgown with a low V-neck coming down to the waist, she swiftly slipped into it.

In the full-length mirror on the closet door, she studied the effect of the shortie nightgown. It was tantalizingly low-cut. The inner curves of her plump tits could be clearly seen. And it was sheer. The nipples made rosy shadows through the material. The gown ended at her hips. She was elated and not a little turned on to see some of her black, curly pubic hair peeking out beneath the hem.

But then Gloria was always turned on when she saw any part of her body. She loved beautiful women s bodies and her s was the most beautiful she had ever seen.

She slid her fingers down and combed them through her pubic bush until she found her cunt-slit. She traced the lips back and forth from asshole to clit until her pussy started oozing. She continued the action until her fingers were wet and sticky with her own lubrication.

Then she brought them up to her mouth and licked them until only saliva remained.

By the time the door opened behind her, she was so hot that she would suck or fuck anything let alone the ravishing young beauty that stepped through the door in front of George Houston!

The girl was young younger than Gloria remembered when she had first

seen her in the main floor offices.

She had the face of a fashion model high cheek bones, thin lips, slanted eyes. Her hair was long and thick, framing her exquisite features like a halo.

Her figure was too voluptuous for fashion modeling, though. Her hips were too full and the cheeks of her ass were too jutting, too sexily rounded. her tits were huge where they threatened to explode through the silky material of her blouse.

Her eyes were taking in the nakedness of Gloria s body through the sheer nightie. But they didn t mirror desire they mirrored shock.

"Her name's Candy," George offered, pushing the girl toward Gloria.

"But then, I guess you already know that."

"Yeah," Gloria said, "I know. Jesus, honey, what a doll you are!" There was a long, awkward pause. "Can't you say something?"

The girl tried, but only a squeak came out of her mouth.

Gloria stepped very close to her, the front of the nightie dancing from the sway of her huge tits.

"God, you're luscious, honey. We're just going to have a wonderful

time! But you look so young and innocent."

Candy attempted a shy smile and licked her lips nervously. "I...

well, I..." She glanced around at George, who was leaning against the wall, his arms folded across his chest.

"Never mind," Gloria said. "Let's get you naked. I want to see your tits and pussy!"

She started removing Candy's clothing first the blouse and then the

skirt. Then down came the panty-hose. Gloria made sure she palmed every inch of the girl's round ass and full thighs as she moved.

"Now the bra!" Her hands went around the girl's back, found the hooks and eyes, and unclasped the bra. Her heavy tits spilled out as the bra floated away. "Mmmmm, nice. Damn nice," she breathed, bringing a new flush to Candy's already reddened face.

Candy shivered with embarrassment. Her arms folded themselves over her tits. Gloria smiled and gently forced Candy's arms away from her rounded tit-mounds. Candy bit her lower lip.

"Let me look at them, darling," Gloria purred. "They're so nice, So round. I could eat them up!"

She suddenly put her hands on the girl's tits and started to massage

them. Candy was startled at first but remained still, her arms held firmly at her sides.

Gloria was tired of fooling around. Her own body was on fire. She

could feel juices oozing from her cunt-lips to drip from the ends of the darkly matted pubic hair between her legs.

"I want to suck your pussy, kid. I want to stick my tongue up your

sweet cunt and up your little asshole. I want to wash those beautiful tits of yours with my lips, with my tongue..."

"Oh, my God..." Candy started to step away.

"Candy!" George said from a corner of the room.

The girl froze.

Gloria knelt, tugged Candy s panties down and tossed them aside. Candy was naked. Her tits were voluptuously rounded, hanging from her slim frame. Her thighs were long and slim, and her skin was smooth.

"Let's go to bed," Gloria breathed.

"George... do I have to?" Candy whispered softly.

"Yes!" George hissed.

The girl responded like a robot. Woodenly, she walked to the bed and got on it.

"Christ, kid," Glorial hooted. "I know ol George has been shoving his cock up your cunt, and probably up your ass, too! Well, honey, you ain't been loved until you've had another pussy love ya! You'll probably never go back to ol George!"

Without another word, Gloria pulled off her nightie and joined Candy in the bed. She moved close and hovered over her. When their nipples

touched, Candy gasped.

She looked petrified!

Gloria dropped her head and tongued at her nipple. Then she closed her mouth over as much of Candy s luscious, creamy tit as she could get between her lips. Candy cried sharply as she felt the hot wetness on her tit.

Gloria's mouth traveled over every inch of tit, leaving warm, wet trails and sharp bites. Then she started down Candy s perfect body. The tip of her tongue entered the crease of her navel and Gloria felt a violent belly contraction.

There was no doubt about it. Whether the girl wanted it or not, Gloria's expert tongue was having its effect on her body. Cunt-juice was oozing from her pussy-lips and running in thin drops from the curling ends of her pubic fur.

Gloria worked her fingers back and forth in the girl s pussy-slit until Candy's hips started to gyrate and her ass lifted off the bed.

"Oh, oh, that's good! Oh!"

"So you're a hot little number after all, huh?" Gloria said.

"I... I guess so."

"Do you want it, baby?"

"Want what?"

"My tongue. Do you want my tongue in your pussy? Do you want to come?"

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Candy moaned.

"That's all I was waiting for, baby... an invitation!"

Gloria covered Candy s body with her own and slid down until her oozing cunt-slit was right before her eyes. The raw pink flesh, with its heavy, musky smell, drew her tongue like a magnet.

Her tongue darted out, licked at Candy s erect little clit a few times, and then forced its way betwen her glued-up pussy-lips to enter the girl's tender cunt.

"Oh, good God!" Candy gasped, her body going wild with the contact. Her pussy became a teeming, wildly aroused mass of hot flesh under Gloria's probing tongue.

"Is it good, baby? You want some more?"

"Oh, yes... oh, fuck! Gloria, fuck me... it feels so good, so fucking good!"

"I want to love you all the way, honey," Gloria cooed, pulling her

tongue from her clutching pussy. "I want to lick and tongue you from the top of your cunt to the top of your ass!"

"Yes... yes, please, do it! Please!" Candy panted. She was a

hopeless mass of hot flesh, now. She lifted her legs high in the air and spread her legs wide. She pushed the balls of her fists under her

asscheeks and brought herself clear up off the bed until all her weight

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.