Spread Wide Secretaries - Cover

Spread Wide Secretaries

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Christmas bashes at Houston Cosmetics had always been wild. This year's party promised to be even wilder because the advertising agency people were going to attend. They usually had their own party. But this year, because they were launching a new campaign with a new "Houston Girl" Gloria Huntley it had been decided to have a joint celebration, Where the secretaries perform at their best.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

George Houston was owner and founder of Houston Cosmetics. He was fifty years old and looked ten years younger. He could also out-fuck his wife and both of the mistresses any night of the week.

He made it a practice to hire one eighteen-year-old virgin every year and bring her into the company as his office pussy.

This year s pussy was Candy Ferris, one of the prettiest, dumbest, and best fucks George had ever employed in that position.

"I got your message, Mr. Houston... to come up here to the

penthouse, I mean."

"Good, Candy, good."

He walked to the door, jingling his keys, and locked it. Her eyes were glued to his back as he walked the length of the room and locked the other door. Whistling, he came back and faced her. "How have you liked working for me, Candy?"

"I love it, Mr. Houston!"

"Good, good. I've got a special assignment for you this afternoon,

Candy."

"Oh?"

"Yes. You know who Gloria Huntley is, don't you?"

"The model? Oh, yes, sir. She s beautiful!"

"I'm glad you think so, Candy," George smiled, his voice warming.

"Because she wants you to entertain her right up here in the suite this

afternoon."

"Entertain? You mean, like I do with the salesmen, Mr. Houston?"

"That's right," he smiled. "A little different, of course, since Gloria is a woman."

"But, that's just it, Mr. Houston... I never done it with no other girls before."

"Nothing to it, Candy. I know you can handle it... and there will be a little bonus in it for you."

"Gee... really?"

God, George thought, if every woman in the world were as dumb as this girl, my cock would fall off from over-fucking!

"In the meantime, Candy, you and I do have a little time to ourselves..."

Candy knew only too well what that meant!

She breathed deeply as he enveloped her lush body in his arms. His

mouth descended, covering hers. His tongue searched for the opening

between her lips, darting demandingly inside.

She closed her eyes as his pointed tongue traveled along her gums,

outlining the sharp points of her teeth, and then pressing against her

tongue. She sucked on it for a minute, enjoying the feel of pulling him inside herself even if it was only his tongue.

George pulled away, removing her glasses and putting them carefully on the top of the desk behind them. She looked at him, focusing carefully at close range.

He noticed again how beautiful she was without her glasses. He

remembered the surge of desire he had felt when he had first fucked her

under his desk. His cock hardened and pressed against his pants.

His hands moved down to cover her nipples. He sighed as her soft flesh gave under his hands, molding itself into his cupped hands even through her blouse and bra.

He closed his eyes as his fingers pinched through the material to the soft skin beneath.

Candy felt her legs buckling under her as she returned his kiss. Of all the guys she fucked in the office, the boss himself, George Houston even at fifty was the best!

Maybe that was because George was the one who had popped her cherry.

Candy didn t know. An answer would require thought, and she wasn't capable of that.

The phone rang. Automatically, George tried to pull away to answer it, but she pulled him close, sucking again on his tongue. And so they stood, wrapped together, while the bell rang eight, nine, ten times and then died.

Candy let her fingers roam over his back, tingling at the thrill of

touching him. She felt as if she were melting, her whole body softening against his. She squirmed, pushing her tits closer to his strong chest.

His fingers groped at the buttons of her blouse, clumsy in his haste. He was desperate to feel those tits that he d been sucking for so many months already.

"You love to fuck, don't you, Candy?"

"You know I do, George," she said, in her little-girl, dumb-blonde

voice. "All the way through high school and secretarial school, I didn't know what I was missing. Then you showed me!"

"I sure did," George chuckled.

His prick was stiff and throbbing inside his pants. He wanted her to reach in and take it out, to rub it up against her bare belly. He started to tell her, but just at that moment, he finished opening the buttons.

He peeled her blouse off her shoulders, pausing a moment to look at her magnificent tits which bulged around the lace of her bra. Then, quickly, he tore it down her arms, and reached with both hands for the hooks of her bra. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he unfastened the stubborn hooks. She shrugged, and the bra fell forward down her arms, exposing the soft pink skin of her tits.

George rolled his eyes as he looked at her nipples. They were huge,

perfectly centered on her giant tits, pointing nearly straight at him.

They were already hard, stimulated by his touch and his kiss, and they

stood straight out from a circle of deeper pink.

He lowered his head to kiss them. Candy sighed as he put one in his

mouth, then the other. He sucked with all his mouth, almost as if he was trying to pull her entire tit into his throat at once. She shook her shoulders, moving her tits sideways against his face, and pulled his head in closer to her body with her hand.

"Oh, suck em! Suck my nipples!" she cried. "I want you to just eat em up!"

He felt weakened from his passion. Slowly, he inched her toward the

couch. Then, abruptly, he moved forward, throwing her back against it.

Candy didn t care. He could have thrown her to the floor and she would have loved it, just as long as he kept her nipples firm between his teeth.

But she was also anxious for a chance at his big cock, and George was anxious to feel the inside of her soft cunt.

His hands moved toward the hem of her skirt. His fingertips explored the nylon of her hose, moving steadily upward. He could feel her panties, but he didn t want to take the time to take them off... not yet. He wanted to feel up to her tender cunt and he was too impatient to undress her completely right then.

Candy spread her legs as she felt his fingers approaching her pussy.

She wanted him to have easy access to her hot, burning cunt.

"Oh, yeah," she cooed. "Up there! Shove your fingers in!"

He felt the smooth crotchband of her panties. It was already damp from her juices and hot from the contact with her hot little cunt-crack. He pressed his fingers up against her pussy-lips, feeling the spasms underneath when she felt his fingers.

Then he reached around the side and poked his finger in under the

elastic. Her skin was soft and covered with little hairs, curling all over her cunt-mound, around the lips of her pussy, and down into the crack of her ass.

For a moment, he just let his fingers feel her hair, straying up into her pussy-mound, then down around her hot cunt-hole and still further to touch against the cheeks of her ass.

Finally, he zeroed in on his target, and thrust his middle finger into her pussy. Her muscles contracted around his finger, rubbing soft folds of skin against his knuckle.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as his finger reached inside. "Oh, yeah, bang me! Bang my pussy!"

George moaned as he felt the walls of her cunt, slick and tight, around his finger. He pushed another one up, and felt the tight fit. His cock was just itching to get inside her slick, wet cunt-slit.

Candy reached down, pulling at his shoulders, trying to get him up

enough to unbuckle his belt. She wanted to feel his hard cock-meat in her hand, to feel it lodged up inside her hot, twitching cunt-hole.

George was so involved in feeling her pussy that her frantic motions

didn't get through to him for a moment.

"Please," she moaned. "Please let me at it! I want to feel your big prick!"

He straightened out above her, still keeping his fingers inside her, but moving up so that she could unfasten his pants.

She had trouble at first. She was afraid he would get caught in the

zipper, the way his cock was poking out behind his shorts. Finally, she loosened them and reached inside his shorts.

It was so hot! His hard cock-shaft burned into her hand. All along her pussy she felt little itching places, crying to be rubbed by his stiff, warm prick. She didn t even mind that her skirt was pushed up around her waist, or that his shirt was still buttoned across his chest.

"Sweet, hot, little cunt," George murmured, talking to her pussy and not to her. His fingers were still moving inside her, pulling cunt-juice out with each stroke until he could hear the sioppy noise of her wetness with each thrust of his fingers. "So sweet... so hot. I might even give you a two year term!"

"Huh?"

"Nothin, little darlin... you go right ahead with what you're doin!"

Candy s fingers were circling around his prick, rubbing slowly up and down. Even her fingers were soft, he thought, almost like being inside her pussy. One of her hands played with his balls, stroking and petting them, while the other moved steadily up and down his hot cock-shaft.

"Jack me off, baby," he groaned. "I love it when you do that!"

Her hand moved faster in response to his pleading, and her hips started pushing against his fingers, pulling him in as deep as he could go.

She started feeling her own fire, her own urgency, rising. She was no longer content with his fingers. She wanted to feel his big cock splitting through her pussy-lips and plunging inside.

"Please," she groaned. "Oh, daddy, won't you fuck me now?"

George liked it when she called him daddy. It made her seem even

younger than she was. He dreamed about the young ones but he was afraid, always had been. So he drew the line at eighteen.

He teased Candy for another moment, feeling the spasms in his cock as she begged him. He wanted to be inside her, too. But he wanted her to be good and ready.

"Please, daddy!" she pleaded. "Let me have your big, beautiful prick inside me! I want to feel your hot, stiff cock jammed up in my little pussy!"

Slowly, he pulled his fingers out, letting her feel the emptiness for a minute. He knew she would be crazy without something inside her hot little cunt-hole.

Her fingers still gripped him, sliding faster and faster down the length of his cock-shaft.

"Oh, daddy, don't tease me!" she cried.

He pulled away from her fingers, letting his cock bounce against the

skin of her thigh as he moved it towards her pussy. He loved the feel of her thigh, all quivering and hot against his cock. He d looked so long at that thigh that he savored each second that his cock crept up along it.

"Now?" he asked.

"Oh, yes! Yes, please!"

He felt the head of his prick pushing against her soft cunt-lips, and he left it there for a second, teasing her even more. But the heat was too much for him. He couldn t stand the slow torture any more than she could!

"Jam it inside!" she moaned. "Oh, daddy, I want you inside!"

Ripping her panties aside with one hand, he grasped his throbbing cock with the other. With a gigantic thrust, he pushed it all the way inside her cunt-hole. Big as he was, she was so hot and wet that he slid right in.

The muscles in her pussy grabbed at him, pulling his cock deeper inside. He loved the heat and the churning walls of her pussy.

"Ohhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Candy breathed.

He pushed deep inside her cunt-hole, sliding his cock against the slick, wet folds of her pussy. He jammed again and again, moving faster all the time.

"Oh, God," he moaned, "I just love fucking you!"

"Do it!" she shrieked. "Fuck me!"

She could feel his balls beating against her ass each time he drove his prick inside her. She struggled against him, trying to pull him all the way into her depths even his balls!

George felt his cock starting to shake and the deep fire inside his

balls starting to rise.

"I'm coming, sweetheart!" he rasped at her, grabbing her lush asscheeks with both hands and jamming himself brutally into her cunt.

Candy s eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his hot jism spurting all over the inside of her pussy. She knew that she was going to come, too, and she bent her legs nearly backwards to let him all the way inside.

"Daddy, daddy!" she screamed as she felt waves of sensation rippling

through her. With a giant shudder, she came all over him, spilling hot

juice out of her pussy.

Her sharp fingernails scraped down his back as she pulled him into her body so she could ride him until the last possible second of her orgasm.

When her climax was over, she smiled at him. He smiled, too, and raised up on his arms to look at her.

Her hair was mussed, loose from her hair-pins, lying soft on her

shoulders. Her lips seemed softer and redder than usual, and her eyes were glazed and warm. Suddenly, George wanted her again wanted all the parts that he hadn't had before!

He let his cock slide out of her cunt, then knelt down over her body to suck at her pussy. He loved the swollen pink lips and the soft wet hair that curled all around.

He breathed deep, letting her female smell waft up his nose and settle in his brain. She smelled of sex and coming. He felt like he could linger with his nose in her forever!

Then his tongue snaked out and he could taste her. She tasted even

better than she smelled! Warm and female and a little bitter, her juice almost stung his tongue. But he was determined to lick up every drop. He went around her in a circle, dipping his tongue closer to the center each time.

He tongued her clit, then deep inside her cunt-hole. Candy was starting to turn on again, and he could feel the muscles inside her pussy responding to his tongue.

She grabbed at him, reaching again for his prick. This time he turned around above her on the couch, letting his cock dangle over her head.

Her neck stretched up, her mouth grabbing at the end of his prick.

First her tongue touched it, circled it, caressed it, and then she let the very tip of his hot prick slide inside her mouth.

Slowly she worked on it, taking his hot cock-meat into her mouth and

then into her throat. She was almost choking as his prick stiffened and grew back again to the size it had been before they had come.

George loved her soft lips around his prick. He moved his hips back and forth, fucking her face as his tongue moved wetly up inside her.

In a moment, they were moving together, face-fucking each other

fiercely.

"Ummmm, ummmm," Candy gurgled around her huge mouthful of cock.

"Sweet, sweet cunt," George whispered, through mouthfuls of pussy-juice.

They worked together frantically. Her mouth moved desperately up and down the length of his cock, sucking him down deep into her throat, and letting him slide nearly all the way out.

"Ohhhhh!" she screamed, as the walls of her pussy and her ass seemed to cave in around his tongue. She was sinking and rising with the pleasure, sinking and rising and then she fell through and she was coming!

The taste of her sweet pussy, running all over his face, was too much for George to bear. He jammed his prick one last time all the way down her throat, and shot into it again and again, until he had shot every last drop of his load deep into her dark, warm throat.

"Okay, honey?"

"Yeah," Candy sighed. "It was wonderful, as usual."

"Good. Now you get all cleaned up. Gloria Huntley is probably in my office right now. I'll send her up!"

"Oh, daddy, do I have to? I don t think I ll be any good with a girl... and, besides, it scares me a little!"

"You just close your eyes and imagine it's me, baby," George said, and added in his mind... or a candle, or a hairbrush, or a dildo... or a dog!

He was sure that anything male, female or neuter that got near Candy' s cunt would turn her on!


Gloria Huntley was gorgeous and she knew it. Besides being the hottest model in town, she was already one of the richest. That's why she never took a job without some "fringe" benefits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.