Spread Wide Secretaries - Cover

Spread Wide Secretaries

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christmas bashes at Houston Cosmetics had always been wild. This year's party promised to be even wilder because the advertising agency people were going to attend. They usually had their own party. But this year, because they were launching a new campaign with a new "Houston Girl" Gloria Huntley it had been decided to have a joint celebration, Where the secretaries perform at their best.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Not a great deal was accomplished throughout the morning because of the impending party that afternoon. Past Christmas bashes at Houston Cosmetics had always been wild. This year's party promised to be even wilder because the advertising agency people were going to attend. They usually had their own party. But this year, because they were launching a new campaign with a new "Houston Girl" Gloria Huntley it had been decided to have a joint celebration.

Around ten o'clock, Henderson Cummings called Peggy in to dictate some letters. She used the occasion to sit in such a way that the slit in the side of her dress went all the way to her panties when she sat down.

Henderson didn't miss it, and commented on it when she brought the

letters back to be signed at eleven.

"Maybe I'm a changed woman," Peggy grinned, standing beside his desk as he signed the letters.

"It must have happened overnight," Henderson said. "As I remember, I asked you out for a drink after work last night and you reminded me that you didn't fraternize around the office."

"It did happen overnight... and this morning. I decided to start doing some living!" As if to prove her point, Peggy moved forward to where his elbow jutted from the side of the desk. She didn't stop until her crotch was just over his elbow. Then she squatted until her cunt was pressed against him, and started rubbing.

"Well, I'll be damned."

"You'll be fucked if you lock the door, Henderson."

He did and moved back to her. "You sure you know what you re doing?"

"I'm sure. Are you still of the opinion that your secretary should be your office wife?"

"That I am," Henderson said, moving the rising bulge in the front of his groin into her crotch.

Peggy flung herself at him and writhed her hot, trembling body in an

eager embrace, snaking her tongue into his mouth, low moans of desire

coming from her throat. She felt his prick throb in response. He cupped her soft asscheeks and squeezed, excitement hammering in his chest.

"You ve not only changed," he groaned, "you ve turned into a fucking

little hellcat!"

"No... just a very curious woman."

She stepped back and began to undress in a slow, sinous strip. She did it with all the nonchalant poise of a professional, her fingers slowly unzipping her dress as her lushly curved body swayed in time to imaginary music. Her wet lips parted and her eyes glittered with passion. She slipped off the dress and tossed it aside, thrusting her belly out and undulating her hips.

Henderson's excitement soared wildly. In bra and panties, Peggy was the ripe, sensual embodiment of pure sex! Her satiny tits spilled out over the top of her bra, soft and creamy. Beneath her tiny waist, her round hips flared out, sloping down to her velvety thighs and legs.

She continued to sway and jerk as she took off her bra. She cupped her high tits in her hands, bunching them together, stroking her own

bronze-colored nipples. She flexed one lovely leg and placed her toes on the edge of a chair. She slid her hose off by degrees, caressing her own silken flesh as she went.

Henderson couldn't believe what he was seeing. In the seven years he had been with Houston Cosmetics, he'd had five "office wives". Only Peggy Fair had ever refused his advances. Now Peggy was, at last, going to swing!

His wife, Viola, would be delighted. Only this morning over coffee, she had said, "Damn, Henderson, I wish you d fire that Fair girl and get a secretary who will fuck you. You're wearing me out!"

"Well?" Peggy said, jerking his attention back to her perfect body.

"You... you're beautiful," he choked.

Peggy threw back her head and laughed. "You gonna fuck me with all your clothes on? C'mon, let me see what you ve got!"

Henderson stripped, his eyes fixed on her lush body.

The moment she saw his cock, she made a hissing sound and her eyes

widened. "Oh, yes," she murmured, hugging herself and shivering. "Yes, yes. I knew you wouldn t disappoint me. Just stand there a minute."

Her eyes riveted to his rigid cock-shaft. She inched her panties down, weaving to within a few inches of his throbbing cock, bumping and grinding and brushing her thick pubic bush against his cock-tip in a teasing ritual.

Her control suddenly burst when her panties were only half-way down her thighs. She grasped his prick tightly in her hands. She stroked him furiously for a minute, shuddering with pleasure, then dropped to her knees and took him in her wet mouth, stinging him with sharp thrills.

Just as quickly, she released him and tore off her panties. She lay on the sofa and parted her thighs wide, already jerking her hips and moaning with frenzied excitement her lush tits heaving, her moist cuntal lips beckoning.

His lust nearly bursting from his balls, Henderson covered her body with his, kissing her, his hand stroking the hot flesh of her belly, then sliding down to probe her trembling thighs.

"No time," Peggy gasped, tearing her mouth away. "Just do it the first time, fast and hard. I'm so worked up I could scream. Come on, come on, come on!" she chanted, sinking her nails in his flanks and nudging him on top.

"Damn," Henderson growled. "I've undressed you a thousand times in my mind, and you look better than I ever dreamed! What a pair of tits!"

As if to accent his remark, he bent his head and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked long and hard on her already distended tit-bud.

"Ahhh, shit! Oh, God! You ve got me so hot!"

"That's what I want to do."

"I don't need foreplay... I need cock!" Peggy wailed.

Henderson placed the head of his cock at the opening of her cunt and

started to push. Even though she was wet, she was tight! He had to push to get anywhere inside her pussy. Her cunt-lips were swollen, but the hole, the actual opening, was not very large. He strained and moaned with pleasure as her clasping cunt-lips pressed against his cock-head. Reaching down, he used his fingers to spread her pussy-lips a little bit more.

"Come on, honey, let me get my prick into that wet, hungry cunt of

yours. It's hungry for the sweet cream I've got for it."

"I'm small and you're so big," Peggy hissed between clenched teeth.

"But it's good... it's fucking good! Give it to me... gimme it

all!"

To help, she arched her back and thrust upward onto his hard cock which as just inside her cunt-lips. She reached around in back, over his ass, and stroked his balls. She used her other hand to push downward on his ass to force him into her. She was hot for his cock. She had to have it right then. All of it, not just the tip!

Henderson responded to the stroking of his balls by moaning and then

giving another animal growl deep in his throat. He banged his cock as

deeply into her tight cunt as he could. Over and over again, he pushed his cock into the tight opening, burying himself a little deeper each time he thrust. It was exquisite torture!

Finally, with one frantic lunge, he sunk his cock to the balls into her pussy. His balls slammed against her ass, and Peggy moaned with delight and scratched at his back.

"Ohhhh, yes, yes! That's it, I've got all of you, all your big

beautiful cock in my pussy! Now fuck me, Henderson. Fuck the shit out of me!"

They rocked together like two animals in heat, insane to get off. His stiff prick drove relentlessly deep up into her hungry, tight, wet cunt.

Peggy pushed hard on his ass. She wanted to push every bit of him into her. She wanted to push his balls inside, too, if she could. His cock was driving her wild and she loved it!

Henderson slammed his hips against her furiously. He couldn't believe the shivers of sheer pleasure shooting through his prick as he sawed back and forth into her tight cunt-hole. She was wringing the juice out of him. He wanted to fill her full of all the cock-cream he had!

The thought drove him into deeper and wilder thrusts. Before he

realized what was happening, he felt the lovely young woman under him growl and jerk her hips faster and faster. Shit, she was coming all over his cock.

"That's it, baby! Come!" he cried. "Give my cock a bath with your hot pussy juice!"

His cock was bigger than Bob's, longer and fatter. Now Peggy knew that she'd made the right decision to fuck other men besides Bob. She knew she was right in wanting to experiment before settling down and saddling herself with a husband and kids.

"Oh, fuck harder!" she shrieked. "I'm coming! Coming again!"

He rolled her over until she was on top of him, guiding the action,

fucking off her own orgasm.

Peggy dropped her cunt back over his hard cock like a hot glove, and

started humping wildly.

"Yeah, baby! Oh yeah... ride me!"

Staring up at her above him, Henderson saw the two straining mounds of her tits hanging down like great golden melons, and her hair swaying

sensually back and forth across his chest as she wove her head from side to side. Her ass was moving in tight, growing little circles circles that gradually became wider and wider as she slowly and deliciously slid her cunt down the long, throbbing length of his fleshy cock-staff.

She had worked about half of his hotly jerking prick back up into her when she finally could stand the waiting no longer. With a loud groan of ecstasy, she simply let go and permitted her excited pussy to slide wetly down his cock all the way until her cuntal lips were nibbling hungrily against the dark, curling pubic hairs surrounding his balls. She was filled completely!

Whimpering, she could feel all of the ridged veins on his wonderful cock throughout her sensitive cunt. She squeezed down with her muscles, and delighted in Henderson s loud cry of approval. Then, straining heavily, she pulled upward with her muscles, milking every inch of his throbbing cock-shaft.

"Oh, baby, you're good!" he panted. "Put your knees right up under my armpits!"

Peggy found that the now position enabled her to slide her cunt more

easily up and down the hot, pulsating length of his lust-hardened cock.

She soon established a natural rhythm that gradually increased in tempo

until she was bucking crazily on top of him.

Working frantically now, the rich creamy fullness of her ass rotated

insanely above him while her heavily straining tits lunged and danced.

"Oh, shit, it's good!" Peggy moaned. "You fill me so full!"

She dug her hands into his arms in order to get better leverage and ride his stabbing cock without losing her balance.

She growled like an animal, a bitch in heat, as she felt a come boil in her pussy. She shrieked in pleasure as she ground her splayed pussy

straight onto his cock and felt it stab into the heated depths of her

churning body ramming a deliciously surging thrill to her raw nerve ends and setting her cunt on fire!

As she gushed her cum juices over his belly, Henderson, too, started to climax. The whole length of his straining body arching behind the effort, he lifted from the sofa as he drove his spike-like cock deep into her hot cunt.

Peggy screamed as she felt his prick tear even farther up her

cunt-channel and start another climax boiling. Suddenly, she felt his

balls tremble. It was happening... the entire load of his cum streamed out in great hosings, shooting in hot streams from his balls into her aching, bucking body!

She felt the bursts of white hot jism pouring into her cunt. Her

tightly constricted belly filled with one searing sensation that seemed too immense for her brain to register. She was bursting with the lust she had contained too long!

But the joy lasted only as long as the climax. When it was over, she was ashamed, embarrassed, guilty.

She rolled, panting, from his body, and lay with her eyes closed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.