Space - Cover

Space

Copyright© 2006 by John Wales

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wally was short thin boy that was usually picked on. He was nothing special but his mind was odd. Centuries earlier a king fled his planet after his throne was usurped. The ship was nearly destroyed and somebody very special had to be found to repair it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Slow  

"We will have to talk about this later but I do not see why not. You are a good boy."

"Thanks Mrs Huggins. You also raised a good daughter."

Mr Huggins came into the kitchen with an empty cup and the paper under his arm. Nobody spoke and he looked from one of us to the other until he saw the way Betts was holding my arm. He looked at his wife and she just smiled at him and took his cup from his hands.

Bert said, "What are you guys doing today?"

I said, "I want to take my new girlfriend to the ROM."

"Who..." then he caught on. "I guess that's ok." He looked at his wife and she nodded her head just a bit.

Betts hurried out of the kitchen to get ready. Mr Huggins was sipping his coffee he said, "How long has Betty been your girlfriend?"

"Eleven hours and twenty minutes," I said after looking at the clock.

"What brought this on all of a sudden?"

"I guess I'm going in and out of puberty but I know that one way is how it is going to be for the rest of my life."

"We are going to have to talk later," Lillian said.

I said, "I think that is a good idea too. I would also like to see what I'm facing. I can't talk to my mother or sisters about this but I heard a lot of weird things happen in young people."

The two adults looked at each other. I had to assume they figured that they were only going to ask and not answer themselves.

Betts ran down the steps with shorts, good walking shoes and a small backpack. My special sight had not kicked in yet but I was happy to see her the way she was now too.

Her mother went through a list of things she should take and Betts was proud to show her that she already had most of them. Betts was pulled into the hallway and her mother whispered to her and Betts just shook her head.

I ran home after saying, "It's good to have a smart woman around to help me. I was just going to take a bag with a lunch in it." Two women smiled at me.

My own pack was filled with things we might need and I added a thin blanket and some sunscreen. Mom was not in the kitchen when I made a few sandwiches. They went into my pack with some water and a few apples. The pack went into the car and I waited for Dad.

Before he got into the car I said quietly, "I'm taking Betts with me. Her parents said it was ok."

"That's fine with me."

We drove past Betts house and Betts came running and got into our car. We did not want Mom seeing us or she would have something more to complain about. It was on the way that Dad found out that I was growing up and now had a girlfriend. When Dad let us off, Betts and I held hands as we waited a few minutes for the bus to arrive.

She said, "You scared me to death telling my parents that I was your girlfriend."

"I was scared but I had to face this. Your mother saw my hair. She knows that a wild woman ran her hands through it. I don't like hiding and in this case it was best to come out with it now."

We held hands all the way to the ROM then did the same thing as we moved to the mineral exhibit. Betts was not that interested in the minerals but she liked being with me and that seemed to be enough. Instead of casually looking at each I went through my printed sheets and looked at what was close to what I wanted.

I pushed my special sight toward each of the crystals I in front of me expecting something odd to happen. Nothing apparently did. When we were almost through the exhibit, a man came out and set up a table and then brought crystals out so that people could see and touch them. Betts and I hurried over because we would not be able to see much from behind a crowd.

The PA system told everybody about the new display and we were already there. In a moment the man started his talk about minerals. In a moment he passed out a specimen and it was passed around as he talked more about it. Betts and I got to hold it. This was interesting but not want I wanted.

The seventh sample though seemed to have lines coming from it like those on top of some lava lamps. On second thought, it was similar to a picture of what a magnetic field was supposed to look like. Betts got the specimen first and I saw that only a small portion on one side had this field. I wanted to break this small piece off. It was only the size of a pea and looked much the same as the rest of the purple crystal.

When I got a chance to look closer at it I imagined what I would have to do to remove it but I had no intentions of doing so. The method I came up with was weird. I would slip my thoughts between the molecules and just twist a bit. To my amazement the piece actually came off in my hand.

I handed the specimen to the next person and brought up the piece between my fingers and showed it to the man. When he stopped talking for a second I said, "This came off. May I have it, please."

I got a smile and he said, "Sure."

The small sample went into my pants pocket and we listened to the rest of the talk. We finished the tour of the display when the man left and then we looked at the rest of the museum. All the time I was searching for more minerals, I was thinking of how the small portion came off. It was not just seeing things before they happened but actually causing them to happen. This shocked me as much as seeing a bit into the future.

Much later, we went outside the museum to eat our lunch. There was some grass nearby and I put my blanket down for us to sit down.

Betts said, "This's nice. Did you learn anything?"

"A little I guess but I am going to have to check other exhibits too. I think I am going to have to go look for rocks myself."

"What are you looking for?"

I showed her the sheets I printed last night but the majority of the crystals were not usually found in Canada. We learned from the man giving the talk that minerals could be purchased by mail-order.

We went home the same way we had arrived. Dad would come and get us if we used Betts' phone but we walked the last kilometre instead.

Betts invited me into her home. The door was locked but she had a key. We went upstairs to check on the net for what I wanted. When I sat in the chair, Betts' hands went to my hair. She then bent at the waist and kissed my ear. This sent goose bumps all over my body.

I shivered and said as I pointed to my arms, "Look what you have done. All my hairs are sticking up."

"What are you going to do about it, Mister?"

"I guess I will have to see if I can raise as good a crop of goose bumps on you as you did on me."

"Not likely."

This was a challenge and I got up and stood to face her. She was breathing rapidly and I could see the vein on her neck pulsing very quickly. Instead of being rough, I took her hands in mine and lead her over to the bed. When the back of her legs were against the side of the bed I said to her, "I did not move until after you produced millions of bumps. You have to stay still until I get a chance."

"I'm not that ticklish."

I took her face in my hands again and kissed her lightly and her hands came to hold me. I stopped and pulled away. "No way. You have to remain still." She put on a pout and I continued.

There were thousands of stories on the net and I had read some of the better ones at my friends' homes. Some were outright stupid as if written by an alien and some were informative, at least in part. I used the knowledge I had gained to make Betts as excited as I could get her.

My kisses left her lips and went all over her face. Her arms came up many times and I just stopped until they went back to her sides. I did not kiss her ears though but just sucked on her lobes. I licked behind her ear then went down her neck with small kisses.

Her throat drew me and like a vampire I sucked on her neck but did not cause any bruising. Betts suddenly held me and then sat on the bed. With a pull she pulled me on top of her as she lay back.

"Ahhh Wally, yes."

I climbed over her and kissed up the other side of her neck to her ear. This time I put my nose into her ear and then licked it like a dog. The lobe was sucked into my mouth and then bit it gently and snorted like a pig.

Betts must have been really excited because she changed from being a girl enjoying the sensations flowing through her body to that of an animal attacked. She pushed me away with considerable force. Her expression said that she didn't know what was happening. All over her body though were giant goose bumps that probably numbered well more than I had.

"What did you do?"

"My girlfriend thought that she could get away with giving me goose bumps. She now knows that she was playing with fire."

"Fire? I'll fire you." She grabbed me and pulled me down the way she was and then she tried to do to me what I had done to her. I went on the offensive now and she seemed to just allow me.

As she kissed my neck I undid the buttons to her blouse. The urges came to do more but I held them off as best I could. Betts was very vocal and she called my name repeatedly like an Indian holy man's chant. She knew what I was doing because she took a break and pulled the blouse off quickly. Before the time for a snort came I pushed Betts over on her back and started to kiss her neck.

In a moment she quieted and I worked my way down her chest to her belly button and then back up. I saw the training bra and wondered how far I could go and how far I should go. My hormones urged me to go for it and another urge wanted me to take off her clothing and fuck her. I viscously clamped down on that idea and let a half way rational mind cast the deciding vote and I pulled one of the cups up and fastened my lips on her nipple. Her hands were on me from before but now they were like iron. This didn't bother me because I was not going anywhere.

There was a taste of skin the same as Betts' neck but this part was special. She arched her back and I thought it was to push more into my mouth. My hands wrapped around her small breasts and I used my fingers to pinch her nipples as I sucked on one of them. The hard lump in my mouth was my world now.

In a moment my hand freed the other captive and Betts allowed me to move over. She was squirming all over the bed now. I was sure I could go the rest of the way if I wanted to. I wanted to rationally. I had no sperm so she would not get pregnant but it was the urge within me that I was opposing the most. I would not let it win. I would not become that man in my dreams.

Betts pushed me to one side and thought she was angry. Instead of looking at me she worked quickly at her waist to remove her pants and then her panties. I caught a glimpse now of what I had seen in my vision last night. She pulled me back to what I was doing before. When I moved to the other side of her I saw that her freckles were all out in force. Her skin was flushed and not just on her face. What was coming next would be a great battle for me. I was going to go all the way to the line without crossing it if I could.

Betts pulled me on top of her now and I head her say, "Do it, do it." Her hips were thrusting up at me to give me a hint if I needed it. I slid down her body instead. I wanted so much to go the other way and push into her but I was not going to do this.

There was lots of rumour about what a girl smelt like or even tasted like. I was going to find out and hope that the net was right. When I had slid nearly off the bed, Betts bent over to pull me back up. Her eyes were wild and she said in a desperate voice, "Put it in Wally. Do it now."

I smiled and my urges came out now like never before. I wanted so desperately to pull Betts closer to the edge of the bed and thrust into her. I was losing this battle until I remembered the two slaps that my dream self had used on a girl much like Betts. My cock actually started to go down and I gained a bit more ground in this battle.

When I started to pick up Betts' leg she raised both of them for me. The urge came back when I saw what was before me. I wanted to thrust into her before she had a change to change her mind.

I do not know where the power came this time but I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Instead of thrusting into her, I sank to the floor and attacked her clit with my lips like I had done to her nipples.

Betts' legs wrapped around me with a pressure I thought was going to kill me. Her hands were in my hair and she was trying to stuff me up her hole. I had to flex my neck painfully to get a breath but then I went back to my attack on her clit. The urge now to fuck her had diminished as if waiting for a better time to do this. I had little time to taste and smell but this was a place I had to come back to time after time.

Betts started to rock violently and I guess this was the start of her cum. She squeezed me even more violently and worked her hands even more in my hair and then nothing. It was as if she went to sleep. I had to remove her legs and her hands came freely from my hair.

When I was able to stand I saw her laying as if dead but again the net told me that this happened even if I figured it was rare.

My urges came back now and they wanted me to slip into Betts while she was asleep. I had cooled down enough to resist better and now I worried about next time.

I could not take looking at Betts. She was so desirable now that I was always second guessing myself. I had to do something else. Walking to the window I opened them and then walked across the house and opened more windows and doors. The place needed airing out.

In the bathroom down the hall I took two bath towels and wet one at one end and then wrung it out. I came back to see Betts just as I had left her. Her legs were spread wide and hanging off the bed. Her head to one side and her hands at her sides. Her small breasts making small mounds on her chest.

I got between her legs and looked at all of her beauty and then picked up her legs and straightened her out on the bed. A dry towel went under her butt and I used the damp end of the other to clean her pussy.

At some point Betts awoke and watched what I was doing. She said in a husky voice, "You made me the happiest woman in the world. I am not letting you out of my hands and you are going to finish what you started."

I cleaned and dried her thighs then bent over and kissed both of them and put them back on the bed. "You do not know the fight I had to do to keep from finishing this now."

"Why didn't you. I wanted you to."

"I felt like my hormones were pushing me to do too much. I fought so that we can do a bit more the next time and a bit more after that."

"You can have me now?"

"Betts, you don't know how hard it is to resist you. I want to do everything and then do it until we die but I do not like being pushed. Now we have something to plan for and then do it right."

"If you ask me, you were doing it right already. I never felt like that before." She thought a moment and looked at my clothes. "Did you get off?"

I lied a little and said, "You were more important. Then you went for a nap."

"I loved the way you sucked on me. I hear that girls like to do that to boys too."

"That may be nice. You are not going to get anything from me yet. I'm a bit too young."

She moved off the bed and got me to stand. She had a big smile as she said, "I want to see my boyfriend's cock."

I smiled too and said, "You know where to find it."

She sank to her knees and worked on my pants. She didn't like fishing me through the fly though and pulled my pants down then my underwear. Before she could start I stepped out of the garments and then bent down to kiss her lips. "Now you are going to make me the happiest boy in the world, Honey."

I just got a smile and she licked me and tasted what she found. "Not bad. I can get to love this if it's yours."

The feelings were so good that I didn't answer. I did put my hands on Betts' head to keep myself standing straight. She had a chance unlike me to experiment and she took her time and made comments that would make me blush if I had heard them in other surroundings.

My own voice helped her as I talked about how good she was doing. The things she did great must have been memorised because she did them again and again but mixed the technique up with others. By this time I was as hard as possible and came when I could not turn back.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop, don't stop."

I held her head more firmly and stroked into her mouth and she sucked even harder. Her hands were holding my ass so I would not get away. There was no way I was going to let her leave. The orgasm went through me and I staggered but Betts held me up.

When I was released I had to step back and sit on the bed. With my arms outstretched, Betts came into them. Her breasts were so close and I kissed them then remembered something I read. I pulled Betts' face to me and I kissed her thoroughly to let her know how I felt. The orgasm was the best I ever had and it was much better than the two I had in my dream.

I went back to nursing and Betts pulled my head to me like a mother to a child. In a moment she said, "Why is the window open?"

I pulled back from my pacifier. "I love the taste of you and I love your smell. When you are excited you give off a scent that makes me want to have sex with you until you dry up and shrivel away. Your parents and sisters though will know that smell and know what we may have been doing."

Betts looked worried. "What are we going to do?"

Put the towels and the bedspread in the wash. Maybe you should hide them and wash them later. Better put them into garbage bags until then. We have a quick shower and then make the bed."

"Are you going to shower with me?"

"You're my woman. I guess I have to."

"I like being your woman, Wally."

I smiled at her and suddenly knew that in thirteen minutes her family would be back. "Betts, quick. Get the garbage bags and another bedspread. Less then thirteen minutes and your family will be here."

Her mouth made an '0' and I pulled her to get her started.

I closed the windows and doors and then helped Betts put the comforter in a bag with the towels and then hide it in the closet.

We raced to the bathroom and I ran cold water on me but not my hair. I towelled myself off quickly and said, "I am getting into my clothes and go downstairs and sit at the table while you have a shower because you are so tired."

"But I'm not."

"Pretend you are tired. Put on some perfume but just a bit. You want to keep your boyfriend interested."

"Are you?"

"When have you ever seen me drop a friend?"

"I'm sorry. I know what you're like. Now get going."

I ran back to get into my clothes and then returned to comb my hair. There was some cologne on the counter and I put a small dab on me.

I had a soda out on the table and papers in front of me and some in front of where Betts would have sat. To be on the safe side, I made a sandwich and put lots of onions on it. I liked them but not this much.

When the car pulled into the driveway I raced to the front door and opened it for the family. I had some papers in my hand and I was as nervous as hell.

Bert said, "Hi Wally. Where's Betty?"

I pulled him close and said, "I think she is worried that she smells too much from walking and took a bath."

He nodded his head and pulled it back as soon as possible. I was breathing on him.

The family came in and I made a show of gathering the papers and putting them to one side. Betts' older sister June and her younger sister Patricia looked at me funny but I tried to be nonchalant.

Lillian asked me, "How was your... day?"

"It was fun being with Betts if that is what you meant. I learned a lot about minerals though. There was a man giving a talk about the mineral collection and we got a chance to handle the rocks." I was going to say I got a little piece of one but suddenly I had another urge to keep this quiet. This time I was not going to hurt anybody and not turn into somebody I did not want to be.

I added, "Betts surprised me."

"How did she do that?"

"She became interested in minerals too and she asked questions I should have thought of."

"What minerals were you interested in or was this a general interest?"

"Euxenite is one of them. It contains calcium, niobium, tantalum, cerium, titanium, yttrium, and typically uranium and thorium, with some other metals. It is usually found in Norway."

"I never heard of that. Why do you like it?"

I just knew that it was because of the forces within the atoms caused by other nearby atoms that would generate lines of force but I could not say this either. "The mineral forms very interesting crystalline structures that are rare in nature. It is like seeing a spider's web. It is beautiful in its complexity and structure. It is all related to mathematics because of the patterns it makes."

"That sounds interesting."

Patricia was just turning nine soon. She was even prettier than her sister June and Betts but still had a lot of growing to do. She was the baby of the family like I was. She said, "You like it because of arithmetic?"

Patricia was usually a pest but now I had to act nicer. "Not too long ago you used a Spirograph. Betts and I did some too."

"So?"

"You made some beautiful designs."

I got a hidden smile and she said, "So?"

"Those designs were all mathematical formulas. They were not only beautiful because you made them so carefully but because the mathematics made them look balanced."

"So your rocks look like Spirographs?"

"Not the same but similar."

"Can I see them?"

"The design is so small that you cannot see them with your eye. You need machines to show you what they look like. It's like looking at one of the buildings downtown. Some are made of stone. They look beautiful because of the way they were built."

"Show me."

"You can see pictures on the net. Most of the structures are simple because the big ones are hard to see."

Betts breezed in now and stood behind me and put her cool hand on my neck. She looked at her mom and said, "I had a fun time. The ROM is a good place to go especially if you are trying to learn something."

June was seventeen and friends with my sister Cathy but they did not hang around much together. If I were June, I would not hang around anybody in my family. Then again my family did not act the same way to others as it did to me.

She said to Betts, "I see you are staking your claim now."

Betts' hand came off my neck quickly then went back on. "I guess I am."

I was invited to eat over and agreed if I got permission. This meant I had to ask Dad. Mom didn't like me talking to girls for some reason. This time I took my pack and walked next door and found Dad in the garage.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi Wally. How was your date?"

I turned red and he pulled me close and hugged me with one hand. "It's ok. You are going to get kidded a lot. Now how was your trip?"

"I learned a lot at the ROM. They had a guy talking about some minerals too. I was invited over to Betts' to eat. I kinda told them that Betts was a girlfriend and they want to talk to me about the birds and the bees."

"We have to have our own talk."

"Ok Dad but I know how babies are made and how not to make them too."

"That's good but we will still have to have our talk."

"Next door?"

"I don't see why not."

"Thanks Dad."

I put my pack away and then went back and put the things away that were in the pack. Mom may decide to snoop. A blanket could start ringing bells for her. While I was there I changed my clothes. I was hot and bothered in them and the pants smelled of Betts too. These I hung up so they would dry well before they went into the wash. On the way out of my room I remembered and went to get some of Dad's cologne so that I would stay in my new style.

Betts invited me into her house and we went upstairs to search for more mineral exhibits on the net. We didn't close the door but as soon as we were inside Betts came into my arms and her hands into my hair. Her hands were not demanding this time so I guess she was controlling herself.

I pulled back a bit then whispered into her ear, "You are going to get juicy again and then I am going to have to lick it all off so your parents don't smell us. That means you are going to get juicer and I may not be able to keep up."

Betts rubbed against me and just mmmmmmed at me then said, "Maybe we can go for a walk someplace private."

"I want to do the same thing. Your parents will be watching us now and we have to be good."

"I can be very good to you."

"My boner is not going to go down for a week. The guys will laugh at me at school."

"I'll tell the girls about it and they will make sure the boys know how to act."

"That will get me into more trouble with the guys," I said seriously. "They pick on me because of my size and because they can beat me. If the girls smile at me then the guys will get mad."

"I'll have to protect you then. You're mine."

"I don't like you doing that. I should protect you but I cannot protect myself."

Betts said, "Maybe we should look for more minerals then. I kinda like them too."

There were a lot of results for Toronto and I printed a map and marked their location on them. Some exhibits were only on at certain times and this too had to be penciled in. Betts was quicker at this and she took over. I picked out the small crystal and studied it.

The lines of force were delicate and beautiful in their own way. They formed a pattern like a magnet but there were many more that were not in a pattern I could distinguish. I sat on the floor beside Betts and held the crystal in a thumb and finger. When the crystal rotated the lines did too but not always. I studied this effect and had to think that it was because I turned it on a type of axis. At other times the other random lines of force formed a pattern but just for a second. I could not hold the crystal still enough.

The crystal disappeared as Betts' face grew. She kissed me and said, "How long are you going to stare at that rock?"

"I can see lines of force in this piece as if it were a magnet or something."

"Let me try."

I pulled Betts' face close and kissed her myself and then handed her the crystal. She looked at it for a few minutes then turned away from me and did the same thing. "I can't see anything special."

"Maybe it is only something a few people can do. If it were well known then a scientist would have talked about it."

From the main floor we heard, "Dinner's ready."

Betts and I sat side by side. I said to Betts' mother, "This is a good meal. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks Wally but I think part of it is because you are hungry. Are you working out?"

"When I can."

When the dishes were cleared away, Betts' father said, "Maybe we can have a talk now if you want. Let's go out on the porch."

I looked at a worried Betts and said, "Sure."

We sat in two chairs and the doors were closed so I was sure that nobody could hear us. Bert started out. "You're a nice boy Wally. You're polite, smart and seem to be level-headed. Betty is the same way too. I just wanted to... talk about... ah..." There was a long pause then and I waited. Finally he said, "We don't want Betty hurt."

I knew what he was talking about and tried to talk around the subject the way he was doing. I could be blunt but that was not something I usually did. "Betty is my friend and I do not hurt my friends. I want to get an education and a good job. I know that Betts thinks the same way. I don't want to complicate my life but having a girlfriend is a good complication."

"I... ah... wanted to know how far you are going to go?"

This now was a blunt question and I am sure he thought the same things when he was my age. This revelation was new to me because I would not have thought of that. He was an adult that was always an adult. "Ah... you were my age once. I like Betts a lot. I am too young for a commitment and to be honest, my thinking is weird recently."

Bert sat there for a moment thinking then said, "What questions did you have for me?"

"Ah... I wanted to know about women. I can ask my dad but that is even more weird than asking you."

"What is it, Wally?"

"I heard that when women get their period, they can get funny."

"I know what you mean. Some women get mean, some get depressed, some are tired and get to worrying. Some retain water, have pains or..."

"Or what?"

"... they lose interest in their husbands. This does not happen to all the women and sometimes the effects are not as strong as others. Does that answer your question?"

"Ah... are you going to... take Betts to the doctors... ah... to get some pills?"

"We were planning on it especially since she started to show an interest in boys or I should say you."

"That's good."

"Why?" This was said with anger.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.