Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 8: Boston

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Boston - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I arrived in Boston at 10:30pm and took a cab to my mother's house in Salem. We didn't say much that night, she just kissed me hello and then went up to bed saying that tomorrow we would talk. In the morning she sat down after breakfast, she had a fearful expression on her face and started in.

"Jack this is going to be difficult for me... and you... you need to listen and then we will talk about what is going on in Houston with you and Victoria. I thought I was doing to best thing for you, but now I don't know. You have never asked me who your father was or where the money came from to support us and send you to college. You never seemed to care and I was relieved with that... but now I think its time to let you know who your father was and what your real name is."

I was shocked... what had she just said... my real name. "Mom, what are you saying? My name is Jack Casso!"

"No, your real name is John Malatesta and your father was Franco Malatesta of the Bonanno crime family in Boston. I met him when I was in my twenties and fell in love with him even though he was married. I got pregnant but we continued to see each other and he took care of us, setting me up in a house in little Italy on the North side of Boston. He setup a bank account also for me and, every month money was sent to my bank account. We had an understanding about you, that he was not to try to contact you... you see I didn't want you to learn about the family and want to get involved. It would have been easy for you and with your father's status in the family; you would have risen very rapidly. You don't remember those days, we lived in Boston until you started high school and then I became afraid and we moved with your father's help to Salem. You grew up here in Salem, then went off to M.I.T. and after graduation married Victoria. Now I know you have a lot of questions but all I can say is that was the past, over twenty years ago. Your father is dead, killed almost ten years ago, however I still get money in my bank account... your father always loved you and I."

"Mom, why are you telling me this now... what difference does it make to bring up the past. I knew that I was illegitimate! I realized this in elementary school. If you only knew how many fights I got into because of that. But why are you telling me now!"

"Because I want you to think about this... to know about it... and if you needed help with anything in Houston I can help you. Since your phone call I've made a call to an old friend, I understand that Victoria has gotten in over her head, she has been manipulated and mentally and physically abused... and through her your life and marriage has been nearly destroyed."

"How much do you know, Mom?" I asked, my eyes tearing up.

"Not every little detail but the general picture, and that you're still in love with her."

"Yes, although I'm not sure if I can work through all of my hurt and anger. Vicki and I have moved so far apart because of this, she has broken my heart and my trust in her. Now it is up to her to honestly and actively help to build our marriage back to where it was before her downfall. If she can't we will be finished."

"Jack, I'm still going to call you Jack; I want you to think about what we talked about. Tomorrow if you still want some help with certain problems in Houston and some pay back or revenge I will give you the name of my friend and a friend of your father. That is your decision."

I tried talking to her some more that day but she refused saying that the past was the past and she had no regrets.

That afternoon just before dinner we sat in the sunroom having a scotch and I asked her for her friend's name. She gave me a fearful look and got up, when she returned she passed me a piece of paper with a name and phone number on it. Her only response was, "use a public phone when you call, Bruno is expecting your call." I read the name on the piece of paper and it read, Bruno Berlusconi.

I called the next day, and was given directions to a bar and restaurant in Revere. I arrived at the place at 10 in the morning as instructed, I didn't know what to expect, my hands were sweating with nervousness and I couldn't spit if my life depended on it. I walked in and was met by a rather large individual who told me the restaurant was closed, I told him that I there to meet with Bruno Berlusconi and his attitude changed as he led me into the bar and then back to where two men were talking. As I walked up to the table both men looked up and I could feel their appraisal of me. The younger of the men sitting at the table got up and offered me the chair as he moved away. I guessed that the salt n pepper haired individual still sitting at the table was my Mom's friend, Bruno... but to me, Mr. Berlusconi.

"You don't know... Jack, but I was a friend and associate of your dad and keep in touch with your mother. I have even followed your life a little... as much as your mother would allow. I understand that you are here because of some difficulty in Houston, and you want some help. Out of respect to your dad and many favors that I owed him you have my complete assistance... just tell me what you want."

I told him what had happened to my wife Vicki, I had the feeling that he already knew. I told him that I wanted to confront both Don Ashmore and Kirk, and wanted to make then pay. I wanted my revenge for what they had done to Vicki and myself, the abuse, the drugs, the embarrassment and humiliation. I wanted to learn as much about how they had done what they had done as I could and if there was anything left that hadn't been revealed either by Vicki or the tapes I wanted to know about it.

"You know what you are talking about is illegal, you know that?"

"Yes, I've thought about it a hundred times and I'm ready."

"How do you want to do this, Jack?"

"Don Ashmore has a ranch about 70 miles outside of Houston in Seally. I want to arrange for him to be brought there. At the same time I want a notice placed in the Houston paper that he is closing his practice at Conoco and moving away. I want his bank account emptied and his ranch property signed over to a trust in my name. I think that the papers can be signed at the ranch when he arrives. I intend on questioning him... the old fashion way! And then when I'm finished I intend on having him castrated and his cock cut off before I send him off to a friend I know in Bahrain."

"What do you want to do with Kirk Henderson?"

"That Son of a Bitch is going to pay dearly, Mr. Berlusconi. Just before Don Ashmore is loaded into Tarek Al-Ghoussein's private jet I'll have him call Kirk Henderson and invite him to the ranch."

"OK, Jack, It'll take a couple of days to get people down to Houston and setup, but I'll give you a call at your house as soon as we're ready. By the way, you can call me Bruno... I'd like that. Go back to Houston, in a couple of days you will be contacted by one of the two men I'll be sending, Sal or Tony, have no fear they both know what to do and how to do it. You can count on them entirely."

I flew back to Houston that night, I had only been gone two days but I was anxious to get things going and wanted to know how Vicki was doing. I called Jan when I got back and she said that she wanted to talk with me and that she was bringing a few friends.

I checked on Vicki the next morning, she was still upset and nervous about the way things were but if she wanted for us to ever get together again she had to understand that she had precipitated this whole mess with her unfaithfulness and deceit and that she was going to have to go along with it if she wanted to stay married to me.

I told Jan that I'd meet her and her friends at a local restaurant at 6pm for drinks and dinner. I got there early and was seated in a booth in the back of the restaurant that was usually not used for the weeknight dinners. Jan came in and was escorted back by the waiter with three other women, Paula, Samantha, and Sue, all of which had been under Kirk's thumb at one time or the other. Each had suffered and then lost their husbands. All because Kirk used them after drugging them and getting them messed up.

Book IX — Comeuppance and Revenge

Jan's plan shocked me at first. Then as I thought about it I couldn't believe that the others would do this. Jan's plan was simple in its execution, simple yet deadly. I was not so sure it would work. I was also afraid it would backfire somehow too.

"This is what we came up with Jack. You are going to have a harem. We are going to be your fuck buddies and allow you to get even with Vicki. She will be present and witness each time we are together. I figure that it will take between six and eight times to get you over the anger and for Vicki to be seriously educated on how and why you are so hurt by her cheating."

"I can't ask you to do this Jan. You all have been through so much already and doing this for me is... well I just can't let you do this for any reason. My cheating on Vicki would not fix anything at all."

"Jack, first of all, we have all done what Vicki has done. Secondly, we are all now unattached because of it. What's more, we want to do this for you. Besides, you are a handsome and sexy man. We will be getting benefits from this too. I know that I haven't had sex for over a year. Neither have the others. You will be doing us a huge favor and getting your life back together with Vicki in the process. If my husband had done something like this we might have stayed together. I would have been heartbroken, but I would also have known what he had felt like too."

"God Jan. I just don't know. I am confused to begin with. What if I decide that I like you, or one of the others and want to run off with them? What then?"

"Then you would probably have left Vicki anyway Jack. Look, you need us to help you get back on an even keel with Vicki. You need the outlet and thought of getting even with her for fucking all those other men. You have taken a huge hit on your manhood and sexuality. You need to reestablish your virility and sexual prowess. You also need it to be from some ladies who are not out to take you away from your wife but help you to stay with her."

"Damn Jan, I don't know, two wrongs don't make a right. We can't do this. It just isn't right. I am a married man in love with his wife."

"Jack, are you hearing what you are saying? Did your loving, faithful wife think that way when she deceived and fucked around on you with coworkers and clients. She gave them parts of her that you have not had. She let them do things with her that you may never know about. Your loving and devoted wife would then come home and pretend that everything was fine with her hubby and her. You are married to a slut. A whore! She even has told you that herself. You have every right to do this. The only difference is that you will be doing it in front of her every time. She will always be present. That alone will teach her the pain and suffering you have endured."

"Well, how do you propose to start this anyway? We need to hurry up and get this started before I change my mind."

"Today is Tuesday, call Vicki tomorrow and invite her over to your house for some reason Friday night. That will be good for all of us and we have the next two days off so we can all get some rest after our first walk through. We will show up around seven. Don't tell Vicki anything about this either. She has to be surprised for this to work right."

"Ok, seven Friday night. I'll make sure she is with me before that. Is there anything I need to have on hand? You know... condoms or something like that?"

"No condoms Jack! You are safe, your blood test results came back and as for the rest of us we're as clean as virgins. You need to experience things pretty much like Vicki did. She didn't get condoms used while she was being fucked did she? I'm sure Vicki realized the fact that there was a good likelihood that she could and would get knocked up! Kirk hated condoms so I know that none of the men had to wear them to fuck your wife. Just as she was filled with cum, you need to fill some other women with cum too. Trust me on this."

"It will just be you Friday then?"

"No silly! All of us are coming over. We are your harem aren't we? Your wife didn't fuck one man at a time; neither will you fuck just one of us at a time."

I had just got in the house that night when the phone rang. I sat down and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Good evening! This is Sal, we have your package and it's been bough out to the ranch!"

"I'll be there in about an hour."

I drove straight to the ranch and got there about just before midnight. It was important that Don Ashmore recognized me, I wanted to increase his fear and anxiety, but after it was a mute point because he was going to be history very soon. When I arrived at the gate I let myself in then locked it and drove the half mile entrance road into the main house and barns.

Two burly men met me and introduced themselves as Sal and Tony... I didn't ask for there last names... and they didn't tell me either. We gathered up Don Ashmore who was very scared and pushed and prodded him back into the main barn. He was tied to one of the barn stall doors, tying his wrists and ankles spread out, facing us. When he was tied I stepped up to him and said, "You know Ashmore I've been waiting for this for a long time. You and Kirk have had a lot of fun and pleasure at my wife's and my expense. Now you're going to pay and then it will be Kirk's turn. I'm going to ask you some questions and I expect straight honest answers... you understand?"

"Jack... Jack I'm sorry... Aiyeeeeeeee!" he screamed as the Taser in my right hand went off on his groin.

"Ashmore shut up and only answer my questions or things will get rougher much quicker. This is a 900,000 volt Taser and this is only one of the toys I have for you."

I looked at Tony and said, "Strip him naked; cut his clothes off, he won't be needing them anymore."

Don Ashmore's eyes grew large with my last statement and he watched as Tony took out an evil looking knife and started to cut away his clothes.

"Ashmore," I said, "you have helped Kirk many times in his perverted desire to use women. The last woman Kirk turned into a Slut was my wife, Vicki. As you know and were there during the Christmas party when she did everything and anything to please him, including ridiculing me in front of my co-workers and clients. I know that you've had a part in this... and I want to know everything. I want to know if there were drugs used and where they are now. I want to know if there are any more tapes... and if there were any other times that Kirk used my wife for his pleasure and gain."

"I don't know anything... I was just invited to the Christmas party and I'm as shocked as you, Jack!"

"Now, now,... Donald baby that's not the right attitude to have!" I said, as I stepped up close to him and moved the Taser to his naked ball sac and pressed the trigger.

"Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Oh Christ! No more... Please!"

"That's up to you Buddy. Tell me, where did the drugs come from."

"I had them; I had picked them up from around the world on the internet and then pounded them into a power, then used a pill former to make them into tablets."

"OK, but how did you get the women to used them."

"That was easy, all of the women wanted to lose some weight and I had made up labels that read, Miami South Beach Diet."

"So you were Kirk's point man and got the women to start using the drugs... drugs that heightened the female libido and increased their sexual drive and motivation, as well as giving them a carefree and euphoric mind set and increasing their sexual pleasure and improved their orgasms."

"Yes, after awhile they were amenable to what ever Kirk wanted. But, Kirk wanted a faster acting drug and had me take the same herbs and extracts and place them in a liquid suspension and then distill them down concentrating them so that they were in a liquid form and 10 times more potent... he used this just before he wanted to control them. With both drugs in their system the women's bodies took over and controlled their minds... it was a superb aphrodisiac."

"Where are the drugs?" I said.

"Both the diet pills and the concentrated solutions are in my office, in the store room."

"Are there any more tapes?"

"Ashmore looked fearful and his complexion paled... "I'm... not sure..."

"Aiyeeeeeeeeeee, Owwwwwww, PLEASE!" he screamed as Sal prodded him with an electrified cattle prod in the crack of his ass.

Tony went up Ashmore and grabbed the index finger of his left hand and brought it back swiftly dislocating the finger. Don Ashmore screamed as the pain of his dislocated finger registered in his brain.

"Seven more digits and two thumbs left, I'd think about my answers if I was you. You are here and you will answer all of my questions and do as I tell you. There is a notice in tonight's Houston Chronicle that announces the closing of your office. You have no one here that will be looking for you... you are at my mercy."

"Where are the other tapes? How many more? And did you and Kirk use Vicki more than the six times I know about?"

Ashmore was sweating now, he watched as Tony grabbed the long finger of his left and moaned... waiting but nothing happened.

"Tell me Ashmore!"

"There are more tapes at Kirks house, I'm not sure how many, maybe a dozen more of the other women and three more of Vicki. I think you only got the tapes that were in Kirk's office, I believe there are three more of your wife at Kirk's house. There were three more times that Kirk used your wife; one time was with the Jamaicans and another was a gangbang with a bunch of roughnecks on Platform 12 and the third was in early November with an Saudi group... I'm sorry, God help me!"

"I should kill you... You Son Of A Bitch! But I'm not going to! Instead I'm going to have you sign over this ranch property to me and give me every cent you have in your bank account and then you're going away. It may not be the life that you want, but you will be alive and that is something. But you are going to stay here until everything is signed over and then early next week you will make a phone call to Kirk... inviting him out here."

I went home feeling a bit satisfied, I had instructed Tony to straighten out Ashmore's two dislocated fingers and take him inside the house and watch him. Sal was to take Ashmore's keys and go to his office and clean out all of the drugs and bring them to my house. Sal arrived later that night with a bag full of the unused "diet pills" and liquid drug in small 6oz bottles with eye droppers and directions written on them, 2 — 3 drops only in an 8oz drink. I put the drugs away in my bedroom closet and went to bed... it had been a busy couple of days, and I had learned so much about myself, and knew that my life was never to be the same again.

The next morning was Friday, I was feeling a little deceitful with regard to Vicki, but then again I remembered what she had done to me. I hoped that Jan's plan would work, and that Vicki would be able to withstand what we were about to do. I hoped I would be able to too. I had started taking an herbal growth enhancer on Tuesday night which I found online and added Cialis that morning.

I called Vicki and asked her over, I told her that I wanted to spent some time with her, we needed to talk and function as husband and wife again... but not in a sexual way yet... I still had too many bad images in my head of her and her sexual parties. I explained that I wanted her to come over in the afternoon and stay for supper and sleep over but she would be using the master bedroom and I'd be in the guest room.

Vicki came over in the late afternoon; she was happy to be there but had apprehensions as to how we were going to get along. Supper went well and as we settled down on the couch in the living room talking Jan and the others walked in. Jan walked into the living room, leading the others and sat down next to me on the couch. Vicki had a strange look on her face. She started to get mad when they all stood up and took off their coats, revealing that all they were wearing was some very sexy lingerie and heels.

"Jack, what's going on? Why are they here dressed like... like... "

"Like what Vicki? Like they are ready to go to bed with a man and make him feel real good?"

"I was thinking more like sluts ready to fuck anybody in front of them."

"Well isn't that the way you dressed? Actually you worn less at times, didn't you?"

"Well, Vicki this is part of the new plan now. I will remind you that you were the one who said I needed to get even with you. You were the one who insisted that as a matter of fact. This is part of that... getting even."

"I didn't think that you would go get four women from your work and use them this way. I never would have believed that Jan and Paula would do this let alone Samantha and Sue too. I can't believe that you are going to have sex with four women. That's not... I can't... "

"What Vicki? You had sex with how many other men? I sure you know, do you? This is part of the payback you told me I needed. If you don't want to stay married then there's the door... slut."

Vicki had tears in her eyes but she didn't get up and leave. She stayed right there as Jan moved closer to me and began to caress my shoulders as Samantha and Sue got and dinning room chair and placed it several feet away from the couch and then tied up Vicki so she couldn't leave, nor would she be able to interrupt in any way.

Paula started to undo the buttons on my shirt and Jan started on my pants. In a matter of a few minutes I was naked with four women in demi cup bras and thong panties with garter belts holding up their thigh high stockings fondled me. I was nervous but even with that, my cock grew longer and thicker than it ever had been. It grew outwardly and thickened, reaching 9 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. Four sets of hands and lips were touching me, fondling me and kissing me everywhere. Tongues licking, mouths sucking, I was in heaven.

Vicki sat there tied to her chair and stared open mouthed, unbelievingly at the dimensions of my cock, mentally comparing it with Kirk's and having his come up short. She watch as all the woman in one way or another commented as to the size and thickness of my cock which was now 9" of hard and throbbing meat. Samantha knelt between my legs and lifted my cock to her lips; her hand hardly enclosed my new girth... I was twice as thick and two inches longer than ever before.

Samantha moaned in her need as she started to suck on my cock taking it into her mouth and then slowly down her throat. Paula moved in beside her and lowered her head so she could lick and suck my balls, Jan removed her bra, releasing her gorgeous tits and thrust her right aroused breast and nipple into my face as Sue started to stroke my chest and kiss me all over wherever there was space.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.