Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 3: Shock and Bewilderment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Shock and Bewilderment - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

As I left the party a few of the people who worked for me looked at me with sympathy. I could tell they knew what was happening in that room. Christ, did everyone but I know about Vicki all this time? As I reached the front door, Albert, the doorman for the building came up to me with a package. A small box covered in plain brown wrapping paper. Albert had always been the best at getting me to smile every morning. His attitude was one of good things happen to good people. I enjoyed him quite a bit. In his uniform, his dark skin and salt and pepper hair made him look almost regal at times.

"Uh, sir, I understand what you are thinking right now. Some of us knew about Don and Kirk's hold over your wife Vicki and how they have been using her as the company... um... well anyway; these might help you in some way. Don and Kirk filmed everything. If he finds out that I have given you these he will probably fire me. I got them from his office closet last night. He uses them when his "conquest" starts to want out. Don and Kirk are very smooth and quite good at getting women under their will. Vicki is not the first. I respect and admire you Jack. You have a lot of loyal people in your department. Everyone loves working for you because you treat them right, decently. Kirk on the other hand... well, I will call you if that's all right. There are some more things you will want to know.'

"What's to know Albert? My wife is a whore for Kirk. Kirk's whore! She is right now fucking a group of men in that conference room. She actually thinks that her fucking Kirk got me my new position. She evidently doesn't know about the audit committee or that the big bosses make all of the promotions. Kirk has nothing to do with my raises or promotions. She likes what she's doing in there. I don't have a wife. I have Kirk's slut. I don't even have that. She just happens to stay with me for some kind of twisted reason that I can't understand. I have been betrayed by my wife, my boss, and even some of my other co-workers and clients."

"All I ask is that you view the tapes. They are marked with the dates starting with the first time he had Vicki. He worked hard on her and had some help. She eventually fell due to his persistence, skill, and probably some drugs. Drugs that would loosen her up and make her want to please him. She never really ever had a chance to keep from fucking Kirk or Don. They have managed to usually get women to do what they want. However I believe that Kirk is far worse than Don.

He is more evil and sinister. Just don't do anything rash. Some of us want to talk to you about this."

"Albert, how long? How long have I been living this fucked up fake life with Vicki?"

"The tapes are dated Jack. They are dated from near the first time. I wish I had come to you sooner. I am sorry for not telling you but I didn't think you would have believed me and it would have cost me my job too."

As I turned to walk away, my secretary, Jan came up to me. She had tears running down her face. She hugged me and whispered that she needed to talk to me sometime soon. She had something important to tell me. I got the feeling that she had been where my wife was at the moment. I just nodded through my own tears.

I left and went home. Getting there I poured myself a large scotch and sat in the darkness of the living room, the box of tapes at my side. That box of my wife's treachery and infidelity on film for everyone to see.

After a while, I put a tape in. I noticed it was the earliest date of the bunch there. Kirk and Vicki were talking. Her hair was askew and her face flushed, like she had been drinking too much. She was asking if there was anything she could do to help me succeed at work. Kirk told her that I was doing fine but he could help to get me on the fast track for promotions. I could tell that Kirk had been working on her already and the way the camera moved time to time, I realized that there was someone else there filming them. I don't think Vicki was aware of this though. She never once looked at the camera or towards it. Also, it was from a weird angle, like someone was in a closet or hallway filming from a distance.

As I watched it, I saw just how Kirk got my wife into this mess. I could see they were in his office. Kirk told Vicki that he would do what he could but it all depended on how far Vicki was willing to go with him.

She looked at him, and then she asked him what she needed to do. He told her to get undressed. She looked startled for a bit then some weird look came across her eyes and she began to undress. She was reluctantly doing this, but doing it none the less. Soon, Vicki was naked and Kirk took off his clothes. He was saying something but the camera hadn't picked it up. After a bit I saw her go down on her knees and begin to suck on him. She was having trouble with it and suddenly he just grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take the full length in one shot.

She struggled and choked for a bit then as he talked to her she began to calm down. He held her so her lips were buried in his crotch until she did calm down. She couldn't pull away since his strength and size gave him far more power over her than she could overcome.

Then, when she fully relaxed, he began to stroke in and out as she finally let him fuck her throat like it was a pussy. By the time he was close to cumming she was doing it all by herself and with a relish it seemed. Her hands had come up to encircle his hips and I could have sworn that she was pulling him into her throat.

Kirk then had her bend over the chair in his office and he began to fuck her pussy. Hard and fast, she was gasping and begging him to take it easy. He ignored her and once again, she began to get used to his size and thrusting. I noticed that she began to get into the fucking and I soon heard her moaning and begging him for more.

"Oh, Kirk, yes. Fuck me you bastard. Harder. Oh baby, give me that huge cock of yours. Oh, yes. Fuck me!"

I couldn't believe the complete transformation that overwhelmed my dear prim and proper wife. She came about four times before he got close to cumming. Pulling out of her pussy, he lined the head of his cock up with her tight little asshole and in one shove, pulling back on her hips and ignoring her cries of pain; he buried his cock fully into her ass. She tried to get away from him but he held her hips firmly and kept pressing his cock into her until he buried his cock in her.

"No! No! Not there Kirk! Please! That hurts! Owwwwww! Oh God, please Kirk stop that. It hurts too much."

"Relax slut. If you relax it won't hurt and you may even learn to love it. It's going to happen anyway so relax."

I watched white knuckled as Vicki was frozen in position. Her face screwed up in pain. Pretty soon, as Kirk held deeply inside her, her features began to relax. Kirk was watching her face and as soon as he saw her relax I saw him smile. He had reached down and was rubbing her clit as he held her with his other hand. She was responding to his touch too. I saw her lower lip curl under her upper teeth as she began to loosen up for him.

"See? It's beginning to feel better already isn't it? Just wait a bit more. I know you will love this."

Waiting a bit more, he finally began to stroke in and out in long slow strokes. After a short time I noticed that Vicki was thrusting back at him and soon she was just hammering her body back onto his cock just as fast and hard as he had been doing her pussy earlier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.