Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 20: The Auction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Auction - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

The next two days went by uneventfully, Ali and Tony and I went to the stables once more as Ali finished making plans for shipping the three Araappaloosa horses to the ranch in Seally. I had talked to Jan also about selling her small farm and moving out to the ranch in Seally. I had bought an adjacent ranch and now the ranch in Seally was over 100 acres. Jan agreed and we decided to build a new ranch house on the ranch and let Amanda and Tony have the old smaller ranch house for themselves.

The Thursday night before the auction in Muscat we all ate in the dinning room and then as if by signal Jan said "Good Night" and took my hand and led me up stairs to our bedroom. It was still early as we sat on the balcony looking out over the cliffs onto the sea.

There was a nice gentle breeze as Jan came out after "changing into something comfortable." She stood leaning on the railing in front of me wearing only a light short robe. I had earlier stripped down to only my boxers and I got up and took her in my arms. As she snuggled in and cuddled the smooth bare skin of her legs rubbed against my own, and the sensation started to get to me. I felt my cock beginning to stir, but she didn't push away. I tied to get myself under control, but Jan just kept moving against me and the smooth flesh of her legs was just too incredible and my cock responded growing to full size despite all of my efforts.

Jan shifted a bit and I knew that she was starting to realize what was happening, but she didn't pull away as she breathing became deeper and her breath was hot on my neck.

"Did... did I do that to you?" She asked, her voice still quivering. She held me tighter and I could feel her breath on my neck, causing my skin to rise in goose pimples. She began to rub her legs slowly and deliberately against my own, knowing that I enjoyed it. My breathing quickened and my cock was somehow growing even harder that it had been.

She kissed me lightly on my neck, her soft lips setting my skin on fire. I moaned, when her tongue darted out quickly and touched my neck, as my hands roamed down her back and finally, I grasped that wonderful ass in my hands.

I squeezed her soft ass cheeks tightly and pulled her against me as she moaned in my ear. Her butt was so perfect I could get lost in the sensation of just touching it. Her lips traced a trail up my neck and across my chin and then our lips met. One, then two tender kisses and then we locked our mouths together, our tongues driving at each other wildly as we both succumbed completely to the passion that was exploding in us.

I pulled the back of her robe up so I could touch her bare skin, it was so smooth and soft, and I loved every inch of it as I kneaded her ass cheeks with my hands. Her hands moved up to my chest as her mouth moved to my chest and she began to lick and suck on my nipple. I groaned and my head rolled back as she pulled me tight against her and took my nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She pulled her mouth off and I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Jan shrugged her shoulders and her robe fell to the floor, exposing her naked body to me as her eyes looked into mine, "I'm all your's Jack, I have been since the harem days but I want you to know that I am a one man woman! I will never cheat on you, I will never deceive you and I will always love you." I watched her as she said that looking at the gorgeous shape of her breasts, the puffiness of her nipples, and the shapely curve as her stomach widened to form her hips and then slimmed again to form her perfect legs.

She pushed me back on the bed and ripped my robe open.

"God I've waited for this so long... and it's finally happening. I know you've been hurt by Vicki but that part of your life is almost over. I want to be your wife and lover and I want to raise your children, as many as you want," She said as she resumed kissing my chest.

She kissed down to my stomach, then lifted her head up and let her long red hair dangle across my cock, looking up at me mischievously and then said, "I hope you don't mind, but I am going to suck your cock!" With a wicked grin she then plunged her mouth onto me. I gasped as my cock disappeared into her mouth and felt her tongue rolling all around it, warm and soft and wet. She looked up and met my eyes again, and I nearly lost my load as I realized how much I loved her.

She was beautiful, I wanted to fuck her so hard that she would hurt, I wanted to shove myself into every part of her body, claim every inch of her for my own, and give her what she had been missing for the past 5 years since her husband divorced her because of Kirk.

Her tongue was working magic on my cock. She licked slowly along the bottom of my shaft, then would swirl her tongue around the head, and then glide back down one side and then repeat the whole process. She didn't suck, she just licked, and it was all I could stand. Her hand reached up and cupped my balls firmly, massaging them causing me to gasp every time her tongue would reach the tip of my cock and I would involuntarily thrust forward, wanting to fill a hole, any hole.

The sensations were just too great, her tongue, her breath, her hands on my balls, her eyes looking deep into mine with so much love. I couldn't hold back, and on the next upward lick I came. Jets of cum erupted out of my cock, spraying her face and tongue. Spurt after spurt drenched her face and her lips. She used her tongue to slowly lick it all up, not showing the least bit of concern about how much there was. She cleaned my cock with her mouth, and then sucked it off of my balls and what had dripped onto my legs, and then she licked it off her hands. Seeing her enjoy eating the cum kept my cock rock hard.

She stood up slowly, displaying her nakedness before me again and as she looked into my eyes her hands came up and slid up her stomach until she was grasping her own tits. She never let her gaze fall from mine as she began to sway her hips and pinch and rub on her own nipples. Then she let her right hand drop down and began to thrust her cunt against it. I could smell her sex oozing out of her and I wanted to grab her and take her, but was intrigued by what she was doing and still a bit weak from the massive orgasm I had just had.

She turned around and bent over, thrusting that perfect ass at me, and he could see her hand rubbing against her sopping wet pussy. She rubbed it hard and continued to sway her hips back and forth in time to some unheard rhythm.

I sat up pulling her onto the bed and positioning her on her hands and knees and began to kiss her ass. She groaned as I nibbled and sucked on her fleshy globes, the soft scent and taste of soap still lingering on them from her shower. I was in heaven as my tongue found its way into her crack and across the opening of her anus. She squealed in delight as my tongue crossed down into her pussy. I made slow motions back and forth, moving my tongue from her pussy to her anus and then back to her pussy. It was delicious and she loved it. She was rubbing her clit furiously and when I pushed my tongue just the tiniest bit into her pussy, she exploded, grinding ass against my face while she came. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, feeling it contracting, and then lapped at her asshole while she recovered and started to calm.

I rolled Jan over onto her back, and moved between her spread wide legs as she welcomed me with her out stretched arms. I moved closer, my renewed erection throbbing as my cock head nudged her wet slick opening and in one swift motion plunged deep into her. She squealed and wrapped those perfect legs around me, pulling me deeper into her, as my tongue found her puffy nipples and began to lick them like there was no tomorrow.

She was bucking wildly under me, biting my shoulder and digging her nails into my back as she encouraged me to fuck her deeper and harder. I responded by pounding into her harder, driving in and ramming against her spongy cervix as she mewed out her passion.

She began to cry out with each thrust and he felt her beginning to shake beneath him, she was cumming and I wanted to come with her as I raced with faster and faster strokes to finish with her. Jan pushed her pelvis harder against my thrusting cock with each thrust as she came against me, her legs locked around me like a vice.

I moaned as I felt my cum boiling up in me again, and kissed Jan as I sprayed my cum into her spasming womb. She pushed harder as she felt me coming and wrapped her legs tighter around me, her vagina contracting and spasming; suck the sperm up and out of my tingling cock as she moaned in heated ecstasy.

She opened her eyes as the aftershocks rolled over her and her eyes once more locked on mine. I rolled over taking her with me, our sweaty bodies still joined, as our abdomens and chests rose and fell from the intense sexual fulfillment. She smiled, snuggling her face into my panting chest and said, "I'm ovulating, and I want your baby... I hope you don't mind."

I looked down at her with a greater sense of love and contentment that I had ever known and said, "When do you want to try again?" as she looked up at me her face flashed into a brilliant smile and she playfully bit my chest with her teeth as her hips drove onto my softening cock.

The Friday auction arrived, we got up early that morning, Abla's fathers men arrived and took Raoul, Felisa and Vicki away in a track before dawn. All three had had their hair cut, the women's hair had been cut and shaped to make them more attractive and Raoul's head had been shaved.

The hair was kept in individual plastic bags... for on that same day a burned out Land Rover with three bodies, two female and one male would be found in the desert near the Yemen border. Hair samples and Passports would be found. Mulham Abu Zuhri, Abla's father and head of Oman state security would deliver the DNA evidence and Passports to the American consult in Muscat. In essence the end of Raoul and Felisa Bernal and Victoria Casso.

Ali, Abla and I left later in the morning for the auction in Muscat as the auction would take place in the early afternoon. A few days prior Felisa and Vicki had been introduced to the auctioneer and Abla and Jan left them in his capable hands knowing that he would instruct them in what he wanted from them and the consequences. The two women had been lined up in one of the dungeon cells when the short, thin, foul looking auctioneer began to speak to them in an effeminate voice.

"A female slave is worth great profit if she conducts herself appropriately." He said. "You have been instructed on what is required of you. However should you choose to be difficult may I present some final motivation?"

Vicki didn't feel this was necessary, she had already heard stories of enraged women cursing at the bidders from the auction block and some of the ghastly punishments given to them. Two eunuchs came forward; placing two long wooden caskets in front of Felisa and Vicki. Each one was sturdy and more than ample for someone to lie down inside of; manacles were anchored in its interior for just that purpose. One of the eunuchs carried in another crate. He unfastened the lid and slowly poured the contents into the casket. Felisa and Vicki gasped as a plethora of tarantulas and beetles were poured inside. They filled every inch of the casket, wallowing and crawling among themselves. The short, ugly man picked up one of the tarantulas and held it very close Felisa and Vicki face as they moved back in horror. Another eunuch opened another crate and poured the contents into the second wooden casket. Felisa screamed as hundreds of baby snakes began to ooze out; slithering and hissing at each other. The eunuch returned and dropped a wooden lid next to each casket along with a hammer and some nails.

"After you've spent some time in the company of my little friends here, and you still refuse to behave." The thin man pulled a white sheet off a table that sat towards Felisa and Vicki. They both shuddered as they stared at the devices that were exposed to them. The freshly polished and shiny instruments stood upon the table menacingly, their only purpose, to mutilate and inflict agony. The eunuchs withdrew some of the instruments and brought them over for Felisa and Vicki to view closer. Vicki cringed upon seeing the shiny metal of the spikes, razors, screws, and hooks.

"And if you still refuse to obey, in the end, there's always the lion's pit," the man said calmly with his feminine voice. "Now," he said, "I believe we understand one another. You will each present yourselves appropriately; you will smile and behave yourselves before our buyers. They will be allowed to put their hands upon you if they so choose and you will permit them complete access to your persons without the slightest protest. If they should ask you any questions or make any remarks that you consider obscene you are expected to answer with the utmost manners and politeness." He turned to the eunuchs in a flirtatious manner, "Unchain them and remove their collars."

Felisa and Vicki obediently waited in the line as they would soon ascend the stage and be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

"Stand straight!" the auctioneer snapped at her. "I'm sure you'll fetch from the buyers as much as a horse or one of the Prince's dogs," he said arrogantly.

Vicki had been told by Abla that the buyers would probably be sheiks and sultans. She continued to stand in line while she heard the lust crazed cheers as Felisa was currently on stage and being sold away into a life of misery.

"Next girl!" shouted a guard. The eunuch beside Vicki pushed her from behind saying "That's you girl!"

Vicki was brought out of the adjacent room into the sun lit auction yard and placed up onto the auction block before the many buyers. There was immediate cheering and heckling as she was the only blonde and the most stunning woman that had been put up for sale that day. The block was spacious and well illuminated by the afternoon sun. A eunuch with a large bullwhip in hand stood to her right; the auctioneer to her left as he spoke in a language that was foreign to her ears. She looked out and saw at least thirty men, mostly sheiks.

The auctioneer pounded his gavel to indicate that bidding could begin. Many bids were immediately shouted out in various tongues. As the bids were shouted out, the eunuch motioned for Vicki to turn about to fully display herself to the sultans and sheiks. There was much shouting and jeering. The eunuch placed his large hand around her arm and loosened her top veil. Vicki watched as it gently floated to the floor exposing her from the waist up. She felt the many eyes leering at her, and she did what was expected of her

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.