Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 18: Abla and her friends.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Abla and her friends. - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

The three of them were taken down into the lower chambers of the castle as Ali and I went up into the cool quarters of the renovated part of the castle. As he entered the living room I noticed that the couches and chairs had been rearranged back to their original places. We sat and sipped minted ice tea as Abla showed and when she returned she was accompanied by two women and a tall male wearing a long jalabiyyah with pants and checkered head dress. His facial features were sort of familiar yet the full beard hide most of his face. Abla and the women worn long silk embodied dresses and the two strangers wore chiffon niqab's that I could only see their eyes.

I had had an emotional 24 hours... with the party and the whipping and execution of Ahmed. I relaxed as Ali and Abla and the two women talked about horses. And it was then that Abla mentioned to me that the two women had visited her stables and breeding barns on the south side of the villa... more that six miles away. With the full face chiffon niqab's on the woman's voices seemed strangely familiar. Being a good host, even though Moslem, Ali had seen to my comfort with a strong scotch. I also noticed that the strangers were drinking cool iced tea that Abla had brought in from the kitchen. As the afternoon moved into early evening Abla had the servants serve roasted lamb with vegetables and Pella bread.

As the dinner was ending I noticed that Abla and the two women were becoming increasingly playful, laughing and giggling as they whisper and talked. Ali and I were discussing what to do with Raoul when Abla interrupted and said. "We women are going to entertain you... we are going to dance for you. She looked at me first, giggling slightly then saying, "Unless you don't want us to."

I knew a trap when I heard one and had just enough alcohol to be relaxed for anything, and I didn't want to give the upper hand to Abla... to soon. I looked at Ali and caught his wink and said to Abla, "It would be nice to have you and your friends dance for us, I need some excitement to take my mind off what has happened and what is going to happen yet I'm not sure that you and your friends are up to the challenge." Abla turned towards her friends and whispered, then turned back to me, "what challenge?"

I looked at Ali and said, this will be no usual dance, if you decide to dance and you and your friends can chose to withdraw the offer, you will dance the dance of the seven veils... and in the end you will dance in all your loveliness... naked in front of us.

I couldn't help myself from smirking and laughing softly as I saw the wide dilation of Abla's and her friend's pupils... as they took in the extent of my challenge. Ali laughed too saying, "Jack, you devil, I think you actually surprised Abla... and that is had to do."

Abla looked at me and smirked her smile showing her even teeth, "Ohhhhhh Really!" she said, as she looked back at her friends... and got a nod of acceptance from each. If we do this and it is beyond your wildest explanation then you will buy two of my Araappaloosa stallions and a mare... agreed."

"OK, I agree. But what am I going to do with your horses," I stupidly said and Abla giggled again and said, "Don't worry about that... I think you'll find a place for them."

With that said Abla was gone with the other two women and as Ali and I and the stranger sat around talking about the women, three members of the house staff came in and set out candles and lit the lamps on some of the tables giving the room a subdued lighting. Amirah came in dressed in a maroon tribal bra with tassels and matching harem pants; she had a hand full of CD disks for the stereo.

As we waited for the ladies to present themselves I got another drink and as I sat down the music started. Abla danced out to the slow Middle Eastern music, she was dressed in a desert bedouin costume, Tribal bra with coins dangling from it and a matching panel circle skirt.

She danced into the room, shacking and rolling her hips as she arched and turned to the music. She used her finger cymbals as she moved closer and trilled around allowing the slits in the panel skirt to open and show her legs and thighs. We hooted and encouraged her to do more and she did reaching back and unclasping her bra and throwing it to Ali.

As she danced her body glistened with her excitement and sweat as she cupped her firm full tits and pinched her nipples as she danced... As the fist song was ending we kidded her that we had seen better. As the second instrumental start Abla looked at Ali as if to ask permission and he laughed and nodded his head as her face lit up with a radiant smile as she danced faster.

Then as she danced the waist of her skirt slowly began to sink as she pushed it down as she danced. She moved and twisted as she turned and the skirt sank lower until it fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She glistened in sweat as she grabbed Ali's hand and pulled him up and then told him to stand still as she rubbed herself against him, moving her tits against his chest as she danced and then she pulled his head down and kissed him, driving her tongue deep into his mouth as her hands undid the belt of his pants and let them fall.

As she pulled his face down to her tit she pushed his shorts down baring his erect cock and whispered in his ear... he lowered himself to the floor and laid on his back as Abla danced around him her buttocks giggling and shacking and then she straddled him with her legs as we all saw just how aroused she was with her pussy swollen and dripping her juices.

She straddled his waist and dances to the steady drum tempo as she clutched and squeezed her full tits and lowered herself slowly over Ali's up thrust cock. Abla had positioned Ali so that she was facing him and us at the same time, giving her lover and Master as well as her audience a view of her slick and drooling cunt. She looked into Ali's eyes as her cunt lips briefly touched his rampant cock head wetting it with her juices as she moved and twisted.

She gave out a shrill yell using her tongue as only bedouin women can and plunged herself down spearing herself on Ali's cock. Then as he grabbed her by her waist she bounced up and down quivering with abandonment and enveloping herself in the erotic and lewd exhibition of the spectacle.

"Owwwwwwww, your so biggggg, my love! It hurts but I love it!" Abla said as her body moved faster as she slammed down on his growing length. The music picked up its tempo and Abla moved faster as she and Ali climbed up the great mountain of their climax... and then both froze as Abla pushed down on last time and cried out as she came on her lovers jettisoning cock. Abla collapsed on Ali's chest and laid there as they both regained their breath. The stranger and I moved in our seats trying to nonchalantly adjust the huge hardons we both had from watching this unbelievable act.

Abla slowly lifted her head and smiled at Ali and then kissed him with the passion of a woman who is totally dedicated to her husband and lover. Ali picked her up in his arms and picked up her discarded costume wrapping it around her, and then sat on the couch with Abla in his lap.

Abla looked at me and smiled a radiant smile as she said, "Did you like it? Wait until you see the next dancer. I think you will agree that she is something special."

The music started again and I waited expectantly... Abla's words made me wonder... and made me a little nervous too. The taller of the two women who were guests of Abla swept into the room twirling and thrusting. Without her black abuya and niqab I could see that she was beautiful, she danced into the center of the room her long black hair flowing with her body movements as her hips undulated to the hard heavy drum beat. She wore a beaded lavender sheer chiffon skirt with matching beaded belt and bra with daggling coins and tassels. The chiffon skirt was sheer and single layered and her legs and thighs were clearly seen as she danced around in front of us. Abla let out a shrill tribal scream as she watched, encouraging the girl to do more. We cheered as she danced close to us and then centered on me, putting on a fast show of hip swings and thrusts. Glancing at my lap to see if she was starting to have an effect on me, and then swung around to let the others see her front and let me see her ass cheeks swinging beneath the thin chiffon skirt.

I watched the veiled black haired beauty as she turned and whirled her body showing glimpses of her legs and thighs. She moaned as her hands traveled over her bra covered breasts, trembling as she closed her eyes and squeezed her tits.

"Take it off!" Abla said. The girl's eyes opened and focused on Abla first, then on me as she stepped closer taking my hand and pulling up towards her and then leaving me standing in the center of the room as she went and brought back a padded four legged stool.

She danced around me touching me with her tits and ass as she nimbly undid my belt and removed my shirt. Then she made eye contact with me as she rock and rolled her body stepping closer as her hand turn and clapped in the air. She moved closer and I felt her hand lightly touch the cloth of my pants over my throbbing cock and the release the waist button of my pants. She moved in closer as she hooked her left hand around my neck and pull herself tight against me as she licked at my lips and mouth and then hungrily kissed me pressing herself against me as she inserted her hot tongue into my mouth as her other hand was removing my pants and curling her fingers around my throbbing cock. She ran her hand up and down my pulsating cock shaft as she positioned me on the stool. I could hear the excitement in her breathing as her face flushed with passion and lust, I could see that she was getting a

rush form the dancing and wondered if she had ever done this before as she started to put on a wild show. Soon she had pulled out the hip scarves and twirled them around. She then dragged them slowly over me lap and Abla, Ali and the stranger hooted and cheered as the soft fabric being slowly pulled over my semi-hard cock made it twitch and visibly grow.

While slowly dancing and swaying her hips she undid the beaded belt and let it drop to the floor. Then while standing in one spot she slowed her pelvic thrusts and undulations so that she could slowly pushed her skirt on the swell of her hips and let them slid down her moving legs. She circled around the room letting her audience soak in her long legs and flat midriff while she sensuously danced in only her bra and thin thong. Once again when she was in front of me she stopped and did her stomach undulations, letting her muscles ripple up and down while she swayed and thrust her hips. Then leaning forward she shook her breasts close to my face, letting me take a long look down her aroused cleavage and swollen nipples.

She went around the room again giving a similar view to the whole group, as she got more visiablely aroused, becoming hotter and hotter as she danced... She danced in front of me again; her body covered with beads of sweat as she reached up to her bra and slowly undid the front. Though undone, the two cups still clung to her breasts enough to cover her nipples. Me eyes stared at her as she stared back and gave a little flick of her shoulders making the bra fall open giving me a full view of her naked jiggling breasts and hard pointing nipples. She moved closer almost brushing her aroused nipples against my face and as I open my mouth to take one of her nipples into my mouth she danced away shaking her hips as well as her finger at me. She danced around the center of the room and then returned to me as she turned her back to me and slowly teased the thin elastic of her thong down over her hips as she looked over her shoulder at me, smiled so happily behind the chiffon veil. She teased the thong down and let it fall as she danced and turned towards me.

I stared at the small two finger dark red triangle of trimmed pubic hair stood on her bare mons, my mind frozen as Abla laughed and gave out a shrill tribal yell with her tongue. My mind reeled, could this be Jan, No! She was in Houston, God how I missed her. My eyes were glued to her loins as she swayed back and forth and then turned to the group and slowly went around the room showing herself off and making Ali and the stranger's pants bulge with her loveliness.

She then picked up one of the fallen hip scarves and danced around the room twirling the scarf and covering and uncovering herself with it. Then when the music slowed again she went and danced in front of me, giving me an up close personal show, testing my memory. She was so into it that she put one of her bare feet up on my knee and spread her legs so I could see the folds of her drooling cunt clearly. I could tell that this girl, this woman was hot, as she exhibited herself to me.

She started closely circling me as Abla found Ali's cock and was fisting it as she watched. Her erect nipples rubbed my naked shoulders then the back of my neck. She slowly dragged them across his cheeks and he opened his lips and gently sucked the tip of her nipple. She teased me like this for a while getting closer then further away, keeping me focused totally on her breasts. She let me take as much of her breast in my mouth as possible and suck on it. She started to gasp as she realized I was also tonguing it. She pulled away and turned to the audience again and danced for them to allow herself to cool down a bit. She danced slowly, backing up towards me, swaying her ass for me.

Then she straddled one of my legs, facing away from me and slowly sat on it. She lifted herself just a bit and then drew her moist cunt lips along the top of my thigh. Back and forth she went. She could hear me breathing heavy and the audiences eyes were glazing over at such a hot sight. She kept working her way up my thigh when she felt my hardon against the back of her ass. This prompted her to move her ass side to side to feel it better. She slowly stood and then danced around to the back of my chair and knelt down. The audience couldn't see much of her but her arms come around onto my lap and then her fingers slowly stroking my hardon. She kept this up for a few minutes then stopped as she sensed I might come soon. She danced around close to the audience, debating what to do, should she end the show now or keep going.

She glanced over at me and grinned as she made up her mind as she danced over to me, straddling my legs, and rubbing her nipples on my cheeks as she reached down between us and centered my pulsating cock head in the slick wet opening of her sex, then slowly lowered herself. "Ooooooo, uuunnnnnhhhhhhh,"she moaned out, Ohhhhhhhh, I can't believe it, it feels soooooo goooodddd, and it's been entirely so long comming, Honey! She pressed her tit into my mouth as she felt the tip of my hard prick on her cunt lips and shifted so it would slip in then lowered herself an inch.

Abla screamed with a shrill tongue yell as Ali and the stranger roared as she lowered herself until I was fully in her. She started dancing on my lap with me inside her. She glanced down at my eyes, her eyes tearing in happiness as she pulled off the black hair wig and chiffon veil... Yes, it was Jan! My cock swelled bigger with my renewed lust, to have Jan, The one I loved and here and now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.