Living Dolls: The Director's Cut - Cover

Preview

Living Dolls: The Director's Cut

by Marsh Alien

Copyright© 2006 by Marsh Alien

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Romantic, Magic, Fiction,

Erotica Sex Story: The extended adventures of high school junior Jason Thompson and his helpful, horny living dolls. Oh, and Karen. And Sue. And Shelly. And Julie. And...

The original story in the "Living Dolls of Hardwood" series ("Living Dolls") has been published as an e-novel and removed from this site by the author. It told the story of high school junior Jason Thompson's discovery of two dolls that he could turn into any women he wanted. He uses the dolls to help his student teacher, Gail Dodge, overcome her childhood abuse and learn the joys of sex. He uses them to help his mother's friend, Shelly Johnson, recover from her broken marriage. He uses them to set his own friend Gunner up with hot cheerleader Susie Waggoner. And finally he uses it for himself, to rescue his parent's goddaughter, Karen McCarthy, from a life of misery. That story ends with Karen and Jason sitting on the Thompsons' porch as Karen tells the Thompson that she has met the boy that she will be marrying.

When I first posted "Living Dolls" I cut a good bit of material from that story in order to give it what I considered to be the ending that it deserved. But I thought that the stuff I cut was still pretty good and I'm happy to post in this story, which is less than a sequel but more than an epilogue. If you're tuning in to the Living Doll channel for the first time, I apologize for not making "Living Dolls" available any longer. It seemed unfair to ask people to pay for something that they could continue to download for free. With the introduction above, though, I think the story, and it's sequel, "Lawyer, Lawyer," will still make sense. Be warned, though. The ending to this one is inspired by (patterned after, stolen from — whatever; what are you, lawyers?) the works of one W.S. Gilbert. If he and his friend Arthur Sullivan aren't your cup of tea, you might not be happy here either. Otherwise, enjoy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.