Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

After that afternoon Kitty's and Don's relationship improved dramatically.

He still worked several hours a day but he was no longer too busy to accommodate his wife's strong sexual needs. Kitty told her husband about her experiences with the Harris' and with Kim and her two bosses, suggesting that they all get together same time. Don could hardly wait for the opportunity to present itself.

When the phone rang some days later, Kitty picked up the receiver and heard

Nina on the other end telling her about a party the owners were giving that evening for special invited guests. They had asked her to invite Don and

Kitty, explaining it would probably be a pretty wild night, just to their liking.

"Are you going to come?" Nina asked excitedly. "I think it's going to be lots of fun."

"Of course we'll be there," answered Kitty quickly. "This sounds like just the kind of thing we've been hoping for."

By the time Don and Kitty arrived at the party, it was already in full swing. In one corner Mike Harris had his hand up under Kim's short skirt and was feeling her small ass, while across the room his pretty blonde wife had

Tom up against the wall and was rubbing her fantastic tits against his broad chest.

Over on the couch a young girl Kitty hadn't seen before was knee-riding

Tom's brother Bill, while kneeling on the floor was another girl wearing a dress so short, that her dark pussyhairs peeked out all over. She was diligently grinding around on the thick middle finger of another party guest while she rubbed her hand over the enormous bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Grab a drink, relax and enjoy yourselves," Tom greeted them before turning his attention back to the voluptuous Nina.

"Looks like a good one," Don remarked, stepping to the bar and fixing drinks for himself and his wife. "I'm not sure where to join in though. It looks like everyone's pretty much taken already."

"I don't think anyone will mind if you join them," Kitty said casually.

"Where would you like to start?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to start right there," Don answered, pointing at Kim. "I still have a bone to pick with her after what she did to me the other day."

Kitty watched Don move away and then surveyed the room to see where she wanted to join the party.

By the time Don crossed the floor to Mike and Kim, the slender young girl already had him stretched out on the carpet with his pants off and was squatting over him, ready to insert his bulbous cock-head into her eager pussy.

"Is this the waiting line?" Don asked, stepping up behind her as she sank down on the man's thick cock.

"Fuck, no, there's no lines," the girl answered without missing a beat.

"I'll take both of you guys on at the same time. Just take your cock out and stick it in my mouth!"

In a flash Don removed his clothes and thrust his already swollen cock into

Kim's face. He looked down and watched as she grasped the base of his straining prick and jerked it off a few times before aiming it at her mouth.

"Just make sure you don't cum in my mouth!" Kim said, stopping just before she swallowed Don's prick. "I'm not eating any cum tonight. I want it all in my cunt!"

"Why?" Don asked. "You got something against eating jizz all of a sudden?"

"Not at all, lover," Kim replied. "It's just that I shaved my pussy just for this occasion and I want every guy here to initiate it with a big load of jizz."

The young girl spread her feet apart so Don and Mike could see her clean-shaven cunt. Except for a tiny patch of hair just above her protruding cunt, the girl's cunt was as silky smooth as the day she was born.

"I don't know about you, man, but I've always wanted to fuck a naked pussy," Mike remarked, humping his towering prick up into her twat.

"Me too," Don said as Kim pulled him closer and slowly inhaled his prick into her throat.

As she gulped down Don's meaty cock-shaft, Kim felt two delicious sensations at the same time. Mike was drilling his hard prick into her creamy pussy with long, smooth strokes, while Don's thicker cock slid effortlessly back and forth in her warm mouth.

She pushed her face forward and buried it in the wiry hairs of Don's crotch. With her lips pursed tightly around the throbbing base of his shaft, she began pulling back, stretching the man's prick to its full length.

Beneath Kim, Mike spread the girl's cunt wider with his thumbs, pulling the loose folds of moist skin away from her tiny clit. He savored the delicious feeling of the shapely girl riding up and down on his prick as he watched his cock-shaft disappear in and out of her slick pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah, fuck me hard!" Kim whimpered, pulling her mouth away from

Don's cock. A long strand of his pre-cum dangled from her tongue and she eagerly slurped it into her mouth, feeling it slide warmly down her throat.

"Ram your prick into me, baby! I want to feel it at the top of my head!"

Mike held Kim up with his hands for a moment and then let her drop down the length of his huge cock. As his cock-meat punched up into the girl's tight fuck-tunnel, her small ass slapped down against his balls, making her groan with pleasure.

When Kim felt her ass press against Mike's balls, she sucked Don's cock deep into her mouth, darting his tongue around his meaty cock. In her throat she could feel the hot vibrations as his cock-shaft throbbed and pulsated.

His cock was as stiff as an iron rod, completely filling her mouth and thrusting into the back of her throat. She started bobbing her head back and forth.

"Yeah, suck, baby, suck!" Don urged, placing his hands against the back of her head and drawing her closer. "Suck me just like that, long and deep!"

Kim groaned, her eyes closing with ecstasy. Gentle stabs of pleasure coursed through her delicate body as she ground her ass around on Mike's driving prick to match the rhythm of Don's stabbing cock.

"Take it, baby!" Mike grunted, feeling the girl's cunt become hotter as it pulled wildly on his prick. "Take it all up your cunt!"

Kim bucked suddenly as a massive spasm of ecstasy blasted up her cunt. The rippling sensations seemed to melt her spine, causing both her mouth and cunt to clamp tightly around the fleshy fuck-poles inside them.

The small girl was on fire now as her orgasm built savagely. She gave another muffled cry of delight, feeling Mike's prick begin to jerk and throb with an enormous load of jizz.

"Shit!" Mike gasped, humping his hips up wildly and driving his prick into her cunt. 'I'm ready... to... oh fuck!"

The first blast of boiling jizz gushed into the back of Kim's cunt with unbelievable force. The steamy liquid exploded upward, sending a molten river of jizz up her narrow fuck-slit.

"Give it to me!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body and she bounced violently up and down on Mike's spurting cock. "God, ram it in and fill me with your cum."

Mike dug his fingers into Kim's firm ass-cheeks and pulled them apart. He drilled upward with all his might as his climax continued to send gobs of cum up through his throbbing cockshaft and into the maid's waiting cunt.

Kim writhed as if in pain, her pretty face a picture of lust and anguish.

She was enjoying the ultimate in pleasure as her pussy was worked over and filled to capacity with Mike's thick cum.

Mike drove his cock home one final time as Kim's pussy milked out the last of his sticky jizz. With a flinch of pleasure she fell forward onto his chest, sighing and still squirming her cute ass around on the shrinking cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.