Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Don was stretched out lazily on the bed while Kitty had left to go down to the pool. Suddenly he heard a soft tap on the door.

Don opened the door and was surprised to see Nina Harris standing there, wearing a flimsy halter top that barely concealed her enormous tits and the

G-string bottoms of her bathing suit. Her blue eyes sparkled and her full sensuous lips pouted provocatively as she stepped into the room and placed her arms around his neck.

"I came over to apologize," she said meekly. "I know what I did to you yesterday was cruel and I'm sorry. I thought maybe I could make it up to you, if you know what I mean."

"No more teasing?" Don asked.

"Not this time," Nina answered, rubbing her hand over the bulge forming in the crotch of the man's shorts. "I promise I'll treat you right this time."

Stepping back, Nina smiled sweetly as she pulled off her thin top and let it fall to the floor. She cupped her firm tits in her small hands and pinched her dark pink nipples, making them crinkle and pucker. As Don watched with anticipation, she pulled down her skimpy panties, imitating a stripper. Turning her shapely ass to the astonished man, Nina walked seductively to the bed and climbed onto it.

Kneeling on the bed, she waved her pear-shaped ass at Don and splayed her knees apart, showing him all of her hair-fringed pussy.

"Why don't you ease that big cock of yours into my little pussy?" Nina whispered, running her fingertip along the slit of her cunt. "I'm really ready for it."

Don's cock stuck out like a steel rod when he removed his shorts. A tiny drop of pre-cum was clinging to his piss-slit as he moved behind the kneeling woman and pressed his blunt cockhead into the narrow opening of her cunt.

Nina rested her head on her forearms and arched her pretty ass up high, to receive Don's thick cock. She felt it nudge against her cunthole and a moment later her pussy was being filled with the handsome man's hard cock-shaft.

"Mmmmmmm!" Nina whimpered as his giant cock-head slid up her cunt-crack, forcing apart the muscles of her cunt. "Stick it in all the way! Just fill me up good!"

Don groaned with pleasure and forced another two inches of cock-meat into the blonde's luscious pussy. As his cock was swallowed by her greedy cunt, he squeezed the soft curves of her ass, making the excited blonde groan with happiness.

"Unnnhhh! Unnnhhh!" Nina grunted, milking Don's pulsating cock with her cunt-muscles. About half his cock was now nestled inside her narrow fuck-slit, causing tiny ripples of lust to shoot through her young pussy.

"You're so big and hard! I love it!"

Don shoved his prick into Nina's wet cunt and felt his hairy balls slap gently against the soft hairs of her golden pussy.

"Feel good?" he asked, withdrawing his prick slightly before thrusting forward again.

All of his prick was now buried inside Nina's delicious pussy, and the tip of his fuck-pole banged against the back wall of her cunt.

"Yes, it's fantastic!" Nina groaned, closing her eyes. "Ram your prick all the way in and really fill me up. Fuck me to pieces!"

When he lunged forward again, Nina felt a terrific stab of pleasure tear through her guts. The young husband was definitely getting back at her for the way she had teased him the day before.

"Ahhhhh!" Nina moaned. "That's just the way I like it." She fucked back at him, slamming her ass wetly against his loins. "Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck me and fill me with your hot jizz!"

Don leaped over and wrapped his arms around Nina's slim waist from behind.

He pumped in and out of her fuck-tunnel with mounting speed. Each stroke pushed Nina's cunt-lips farther apart, sending jolts of lust up through his plunging cock-shaft.

"Jesus, you're good," Don complimented, sliding his hands forward to pinch

Nina's thick nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

As Don fondled her wobbling tits, Nina was aware that her pussy was now like a volcano ready to erupt. She spread her legs wider and humped her ass back harder onto his pumping prick.

"Slam your prick into me!" she begged. "Cram me full!"

"I will, but not yet, you little teasing bitch!" Don growled, plunging his cock into Nina with all his might. He felt the insides of her pussy burn around his rigid cock-shaft and her pussy juices bathing him with their creamy warmth as her strong cunt-muscles tried desperately to pull him even farther inside her lustful cunt. "I'm gonna fill you up, but first I'm gonna pay you back for teasing me. I'm gonna fuck you till you beg me to let you cum!"

"I'll beg, honey, I'll beg!" Nina whimpered, running a hand between her slick thighs to rub her erect clit. The tiny sensitive bud burned at her touch as her pussy yearned for release. "I'll take everything you give me and beg for more! Just let me feel your jizz inside me! Please fill me with your cum so I can get off too!"

"Damn, you really like cock, don't you?" Don hissed, loving the way the horny slut squirmed about on the end of his throbbing prick.

"Yes, baby, I love cock!" she squealed, grinding her gorgeous ass back furiously. Nina could feel the first warm stirrings of an orgasm within her cunt. She tightened her grip on his prick and sucked it farther into her until it felt like his massive cock-head was poking into her belly. "I love cock and I want all of yours. I can't get enough. Give it to me hard and fast... pleeeeease!"

Don gritted his teeth ad squeezed her asscheeks hard, digging his strong fingers into her pliable ass-flesh. He pulled his cock back until only his cock-tip was lodged between her swollen cunt-lips and held still, teasing

Nina unmercifully. Then he slammed forward with all his might and began fucking her like a crazed animal.

"Now you're gonna get it, bitch!" he growled, drilling his rock-hard prick all the way into her shamelessly exposed cunt. "Take my fucking cock all the way up your cunt!"

Her climax raged through her cunt, exploding around her puckered pussy-opening and trapping Don's cock like a vise. She bucked around wildly as she impaled herself violently on Don's driving cock-shaft.

"Unnnggghhhh, uuunnngggghhhh! Fuck meeeee!" she wailed, panting loudly.

"Fuck the living shit out of me! Aannggghhhhh!"

Don wanted desperately to prolong the wonderful feeling inside his balls but knew a few more vicious punches into Nina's pussy would be enough to make him spew his load into her.

Don was about to give himself over to a thundering orgasm when he heard the bedroom door open. In an instant he remembered he hadn't locked it when Nina had entered and now his wife was about to catch him fucking another woman.

"Don't stop, baby, please! Keep fucking me!' Nina wailed desperately.

"Shove it in! Come On, honey, grind it into me!"

Kitty entered the room just in time to see her husband desperately trying to pull his cock from Nina's clutching pussy and turn around at the same time. A pained expression covered his tanned face when he realized the hopeless situation he was in. Her blonde friend was still trying to fuck her shapely ass back onto his prick.

Kitty stared at the naked couple without saying a word as her eyes went from Don's shocked face to Nina's cock-filled cunt. Her face was expressionless as she stepped closer to the bed and looked into Nina's sex-glazed eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.