Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kitty hurried to her room, anxious to see the state her husband was in after what Kim and Nina had done to him. Outside the door, she stifled a laugh, recalling how the two women had described Don when they had left him earlier that day. Kitty figured he should be ripe for some real good fucking and sucking.

"Hi, honey," she greeted him as she entered the room. "Did you have a good day?"

Don was sprawled on the bed wearing only his swim trunks, vainly trying to read a magazine. There was quite a bulge in the crotch of his trunks, making it obvious he hadn't taken care of his problem by himself.

Kitty crossed to him and leaned over enticingly to give her husband a long kiss on the lips. She let her hand slide gently down his manly chest and over the lump in his shorts.

Don felt his cock jerk to life, and, when she pulled away, he reached out to stop her. He was so horny that his cock and balls ached and he wanted nothing more than to spread his wife's legs and fuck her madly until he shot his cum-load.

"Where are you going?" he asked as Kitty left him. "You just got home.

Aren't you going to pay any attention to me?"

"I didn't know you wanted attention," the sexy woman replied slyly.

"Usually you just ignore me and worry about your work when I get home."

"Well, today is different," he answered. "I'm not thinking about work, just about you taking care of my basic needs."

"What needs?" Kitty asked, pretending innocence. She kicked off her shoes and slowly peeled off her tight shorts and panties, purposely bending over to give Don a good view of her well-rounded ass.

With her back to him, Kitty pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it carelessly to the floor. She cupped her heavy tits, turning just enough to let Don see her tweak a juicy nipple.

Kitty heard Don get off the bed and approach her from behind as she continued to stroke and caress her shapely body. When she felt him roughly embrace her though, she quickly pulled away and hurried into the shower.

Don groaned with frustration. First two gorgeous women had teased him unmercifully and now his own wife wouldn't put out for him.

Peering into the shower, Don saw the outline of his sexy wife as she soaped her luscious body. When she bent over to pick up the soap she dropped, her pear-shaped ass pressed against the glass of the shower and Don thought he could see the faint outline of her pussy-crack through the frosted glass.

Suddenly, Don ripped off his trunks, yanked open the shower door, and joined

Kitty inside.

"Oh, honey, this is a surprise!" Kitty exclaimed. "What brought this on?"

Mad with lust, Don mashed his mouth against Kitty's and jammed his hot tongue into it. His hands squeezed her small waist and slid down to her ripe ass, which he caressed fiercely as he pressed his loins hard against hers.

His cock stiffened and jerked as his wife's wet pussymound rubbed against it, and he longed to slip his hard cock inside her.

Don's hot mouth left a wet trail as he kissed his way along her cheek to her neck and down to her shoulders. As he worked his mouth down the swell of her tit, she shuddered, and, when he sucked her stiff and crinkly nipple into his mouth, he heard her sigh with pleasure.

Kitty gasped breathlessly as Don vigorously sucked on the stiff bud. She felt him release the soft cheek of her ass and move his hands up between her naked wet thighs. He wormed his finger into the crack of her pussy and an electrifying shock raced through her loins as his finger made contact with the slippery flesh of her rubbery clit.

Whimpering happily, Kitty squirmed around excitedly as Don's fingertip parted the wet curls of her pussy and slipped into the hot wetness of her quivering cunt-slit. When she felt him insert his thick middle finger, Kitty jerked involuntarily and gasped from the pleasure of the contact.

"God, what tits!" Don exclaimed as if he'd never seen them before.

He kissed down her flat belly, sticking his tongue in her navel and making

Kitty whimper with delight. Then he rubbed his lips against the soft skin of her lower belly until his lips found their way to her wet pussy-mound.

Kitty burned with desire as Don grasped her hips and pressed his wet face against the coarse hair of her pussy. She almost fainted when he parted the outer lips of her cunt with his thumbs and fucked his tongue at her narrow cunt-slit.

Leaning against the slippery wall of the shower, Kitty spread her shapely legs as wide as she could and squatted a bit as Don pressed the tip of his tongue against her tiny clit,

Don licked his wife's cunt a few times and then backed his face away as he spread the thick folds of her golden pussy apart. He stared at the deliciously oozing pussy before his eyes for only a moment before burying his wet tongue in the juicy slickness of his wife's hot young cunt.

Kitty squealed, jerking convulsively and grinding her ass down to get more of Don's tongue into her fuck-tunnel. The horny brunette threw her pretty head back and let the shower water beat against it as Don speared his stiff tongue in and out of her shamelessly exposed pussy.

Reaching up, Don grasped Kitty's big tits, his hands squeezing them expertly and pinching her lust-swollen nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.