Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I sure hope this plan of Kitty's works," Kim told Nina as she nervously adjusted her uniform.

It was midmorning the next day and the two attractive women were about to implement Kitty's plan for getting her husband interested in sex again. Nina had agreed immediately, but it wasn't until Kitty promised Kim she could fuck Don any time she wanted that the young maid agreed to go along.

Stopping outside of Don's and Kitty's room, Kim and Nina paused to collect themselves. Both were wearing very short black maids outfits which Kim had gotten from the uniform closet. Beneath their skirts they had on lacy garter belts and black stockings.

"For God's sake, show off your tits a little more," Nina told Kim as she unbuttoned her blouse an extra button.

"Well, if mine were as big as yours, it would be easier," the nervous girl responded, openly admiring the swells of Nina's large tits. "Okay, let's do this."

There was no answer when Nina knocked on the door so she opened it and peered inside. Not seeing anyone, she stepped inside and looked toward the balcony. Don was sitting there in his bathing suit, just like Kitty had projected, totally absorbed in his work. Locking the door silently, the two women tiptoed quickly to the balcony.

"Hi, Mr. Arnold," Kim said sweetly, putting her arms around him and leaning over so he would get a good view of her pert tits. "I hope you don't mind if

I clean up while you're here, but I've got to get your room done quickly. I even brought Nina along to help so we can do it twice as quickly."

"Oh, I don't mind at all, ladies," Don replied, somewhat sheepishly, turning to look at Nina. He found himself gazing directly at her lovely cleavage. "Just try not to make too much noise."

"You'll barely know we're here," Nina replied as she and Kim moved back into the room to make the bed.

"I think we can get to him," Kim whispered while she straightened the room.

"Did you see the way he stared at your tits? His eyes almost fell out of his head."

Finished with their chores, the two women moved back to the balcony. Nina sat in a chair across from Don and put one foot up on an empty chair, letting her skirt ride up high on her shapely thigh. This gave the busy executive a good glimpse of her tender inner thighs. She opened and closed her legs lazily, inviting Don to ogle her delicious legs, and occasionally opening them wide enough for him to see all the way to her sparsely-haired blonde pussy.

At the same time, Kim leaned over Don from behind, pretending to be interested in his work. As she hugged him, she rubbed her chest against his back, making her nipples stiffen and jut out with excitement.

Taking her cue from the younger woman, Nina deftly moved Don's stack of papers out of the way and slid around to his other side. Balancing on the arm of his chair, she encircled his neck with her arm and leaned over the astonished man. When Don attempted to pull away, she simply pulled his head back and blew her warm breath into his ear.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that," Don protested. "I have a lot of work to do and you're both being very distracting."

"Why don't you stop fighting it?" Kim said, rubbing her hands along the insides of Don's hairy thighs. "Relax and have some fun with us, or don't you like us?"

"Oh, he likes us all right," Nina said, nodding toward the bulge forming in the crotch of the man's shorts. "At least his prick wants to have a good time. Maybe we can get the rest of him to go along."

"But, girls, I've got to get my work done!" Don complained feebly.

"Fuck your work!" Kim retorted, planting her moist lips against the inside of Don's upper leg and nipping at his strong thigh. "Fuck us instead. I'll bet you could take care of both of us horny women!"

"No, really... what are you doing? I'm married, and what if my wife shows up?" Don was desperate now. He knew that if this kept up he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer.

"Your wife's out shopping," Kim said, winking at Nina. "Don't worry about her."

Don gave up trying to escape. He watched as Nina undid his shorts and pulled them down, realizing for the first time that he hadn't had sex for quite a while. When he saw the blonde's tits threatening to spill out of her blouse, he instinctively arched his hips to help her out and brushed the back of his hand across her tits.

"Man, will you look at that cock!" Kim gasped when Don's prick sprang free from his shorts and jerked convulsively against his belly. "It must be a foot long!"

Nina's eyes lit up when she saw Don's enormous prick for the first time.

Without hesitating, she grabbed his prick with one hand and plunged his thick cock into her hungry throat.

"Oh, shit!" Don exclaimed as he watched his cock slide into the blonde's mouth.

Nina paused to keep from choking before clamping her lips around the base of Don's semi-hard cock. Working the muscles in her jaw, she massaged his prick, relishing the feel of it growing thicker and longer in her warm mouth. As it expanded, it became more difficult for her to breathe so she flared her nostrils desperately to keep from gagging. The pretty blonde slowly began easing her mouth up along his hard cock. She loved the faintly salty taste of the juices that leaked from his cock-tip. When her lips reached the very end of Don's bloated cock-head, Nina inhaled deeply, and once again plunged her face down, letting the shaft of Don's cock spear into her throat.

Kim's cunt started itching wildly as she watched her companion's head slide seductively up and down over the man's throbbing prick. She wanted to feel his big cock slithering into her own mouth.

Motioning Nina aside, Kim struck out her pointed tongue and began licking

Don's cock and balls while the horny blonde sucked vigorously on his swollen cock-head. Soon the turned-on women were sucking and slurping passionately on his delicious hunk of cock-meat.

"Mmmmmm, I love the taste of a nice hard cock!" Nina murmured, releasing the head of Don's cock for a moment.

She licked her lips and watched as her partner lustfully licked the side of the man's tasty cock, running her hot tongue up and down the sensitive underside of Don's pulsating cockmeat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.