Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

After a boring lunch during which her husband hardly spoke to her, Kitty's pussy began itching again. She left Don to his papers and hurried to the

Harris's room for what she hoped would be an afternoon of sexual pleasure.

When she got to their room, she walked in without announcing herself to find the couple fucking madly on the huge bed. Nina was lying on her back with her shapely legs pulled back almost to her tits. Her husband was propped up between her thighs, his thick cock tightly wedged between the soft lips of his wife's cunt.

Kitty could see Mike's tight ass-muscles pumping steadily up and down as he drilled his massive hunk of cockmeat into Nina's hot young pussy.

"Jesus, don't you knock anymore?" Mike asked, twisting to look at the intruder. "One would think you lived here!"

"Don't you two ever do anything but fuck?" Kitty answered as she closed the door and moved closer to the bed.

"Why should we?" Mike remarked, returning his attention to his attractive wife.

"We're on vacation and unlike some other couples, we know how to make the best use of it. Besides, I'll bet that's why you're here, isn't it. You want to get in on some of this good fucking?"

Laughing in response, Kitty sat on the edge of the bed, wishing Don would fuck her brains out the way Mike was doing it to Nina. It made her pussy all tingly just to see the couple happily fucking.

"Well, you gonna join us or just sit there and stare?" Nina asked.

"I think I'll join you," Kitty answered, pushing Don from her mind and quickly pulling off her tight shorts and t-shirt.

Moving around behind Mike, Kitty grasped his balls lightly in her soft hands and began squeezing them gently. She heard the big man groan in response and felt him pick up the pace of his rhythmic fucking.

Beneath him, Nina felt her husband's strokes suddenly increase when the other woman started fondling him. In response, she arched her hips off the bed, offering Mike all of her turned-on pussy. She unhooked her legs from his waist and grasped her ankles with her hands, instantly feeling Mike's prick sink another two inches into her hot molten cunt.

"Unnnhhh, God, yeah! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me!" Nina groaned, feeling an orgasm building up inside her. She ground her ass around on the bed to make Mike's stiff cock scrape against her clit to help get her off.

Droplets of sweat dripped from Mike's forehead onto his wife's huge tits as they wobbled and bounced. He fucked his cock into Nina with everything he had, enjoying the way she writhed around beneath him.

Behind Mike, Kitty had let go of his balls and was now squeezing the muscular cheeks of the man's ass, urging him to fuck his wife harder and faster.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming!" Nina screamed, grasping Mike's shoulders and digging her nails into the soft flesh.

Her body twitched as Mike rammed his prick deep into her once more. Every inch of her luscious body felt like it was on fire as her pussy exploded and convulsed around her husband's driving cock.

"Did you cum, honey?" Nina asked Mike when she had regained her senses.

"No, but it's okay," Mike replied, slowly pulling his still-rigid cock from

Nina's dripping pussy. As he did, a river of cum oozed from between his wife's wide-open pussy-lips, turning her crotch into a sticky, swampy mess.

"There's another little pussy here that I think will do the trick. What do you think, Kitty?"

"I think that's a good idea," the brunette answered quickly. She scrambled to the vacant part of the bed and turned back to Mike. "But first I want to suck your cock. Then you can fill my little pussy with your jizz."

Since Nina hadn't sucked Mike yet that day, he thought this was a terrific idea. Quickly straddling Kitty's body with his knees, he worked his way up until his bare ass rubbed against her long, hard nipples. When he looked down, be could see the look of wanton lust in the woman's eyes that told him just how badly she wanted his swollen cock in her mouth.

Squirming his ass around on Kitty's lovely bare tits, he eased his prick forward until his cock-head nudged gently against her parted lips. He propped her head up on the two pillows so she would have a better angle to take his hard cock-meat. Gently pushing his cum-greased cock into Kitty's warm oval of a mouth, he felt her tongue slide hotly along the underside of his pulsating cock-shaft.

"Oh, honey," Mike gasped when the first electric shock of her tongue against his cock surged through his body. "That feels so good!"

Kitty moaned quietly, her mouth tightly closed around the head of Mike's aching prick. The pungent taste of his cock-meat sent shivers of lust racing through her naked body.

Thoroughly enjoying the taste and stiffness of Mike's stiff cock, Kitty sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Mike's wife lying at the foot of the bed watching excitedly.

Knowing she was being observed made the beautiful woman feel like she was giving a performance and she didn't want her spectator to be disappointed.

Collapsing her cheeks around her lover's prick, she worked her mouth up and down his slick cock-shaft, literally vacuuming the jizz up from his balls.

"Holy shit, baby! You sure know how to suck a cock!" Mike groaned. "Keep on sucking! Just keep on sucking!"

Mike couldn't get over the incredible blow-job the pretty woman was giving him as Kitty's hot tongue bathed the throbbing shaft of his tingling prick.

He admitted silently that even his wife, whom he considered the queen of cock-suckers, couldn't match the blow-job he was getting.

"Damn, suck my cock, bitch!" Mike cried out as wave after wave of rapture overtook him.

Mike stared down at the dark-haired beauty and watched as his thick cock slid effortlessly in and out of her willing mouth.

Her face was flushed with excitement and tiny drops of his pre-cum were oozing from the corners of her mouth as she hotly sucked on his hard cock.

Even though her small mouth was overstuffed with his mammoth cock, she seemed to be smiling up at him through lust-filled eyes.

"Oh, man, Kitty!" Mike moaned as her moist lips continued sucking on his straining prick. "You do that so good!"

The inside of the woman's mouth felt so soft and wet that Mike could have left his prick in it forever. He loved the way her tongue slithered from side to side along his hard cock-shaft.

Feeling Nina's gaze on her, Kitty spread her thighs to let the other woman get a good look at her moist cunt. From experience she could tell that her cunt-lips and clit were already swollen, and that her cunt was wet and ready for Mike's hard cock to enter it.

Grasping Mike's thick cock with one small fist, Kitty pulled her head back until only the tip of his cock remained between her lips, and teased it by lightly fucking her wet tongue around the sensitive crown. She plunged her mouth forward again, taking the entire length of his prick into her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.