Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day Kitty awoke in an especially happy mood which she attributed to the good fucking she'd gotten the day before. Seeing her husband toady dragging his work out to the balcony again, she didn't bother him. Instead she quickly showered and dressed in her skimpy bikini.

"Are you going to stay here and work all day again, dear?"

"Yeah, I still haven't finished all these papers," Don answered without looking up. "You just go ahead and enjoy yourself without me."

"Oh, I will, I know I will," Kitty murmured as she hurried to the door.

The big-titted brunette walked purposefully down the stairs to the linen room where she'd watched Bill and Tom fucking their young maid a few days before. When she reached the door, she made sure no one was looking and then quietly tested the closed door. It opened silently, and she hurriedly stepped into the dimly lit room. As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, she heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking and knew the three were at it again. Kitty closed the door softly and made her way close to the three young people.

When she could see clearly, Kitty saw that the two brothers had Kim on her hands and knees again and were reaming out her mouth and pussy with their virile cocks. The slender girl was moaning hotly and had her eyes closed in ecstasy as she sucked Bill's prick into her mouth and let Tom slam his cock into her pussy from behind.

The instant she saw them, Kitty's pussy began to juice uncontrollably.

Knowing there was only one way to ease the tingling between her legs, the big-titted woman inhaled deeply and stepped brazenly into the light.

"Do you need an invitation, or can anyone get in on the fucking around here?" she asked, thrusting out her huge tits so they strained against her tiny bikini top.

"Huh, what?" Tom stammered, backing away from Kim.

He stared in horror at Kitty, as did Kim and Bill who were both too shocked to speak.

"I asked if I could join you guys," Kitty said. "You guys were having such a good time. Do you mind?"

Without waiting for a reply, Kitty untied her top and dropped it to the floor, exposing her huge tits to the trio. As they stared at her melon-like tit-globes, she bent over seductively and pulled off her tiny bottoms.

"I'm Kitty," she said, smiling, as she stepped closer to Bill.

"Uh, yeah. I-I'm Bill" one handsome man stammered, his eyes glued to

Kitty's chest.

"And those are the most incredible tits I've ever seen in my life! I hope you don't mind me staring at them, but I just can't help it!"

"Oh, I don't mind at all as long as you do more than just look at them,"

Kitty replied sexily, rubbing her large nipples against the man's arm.

Immediately her stiff buds became crinkly and turned a darker color. "See what you did to them already?"

Bill tweaked one of Kitty's hard nubs between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it around, feeling it swell even more. Below him, he could feel Kim beginning to suck on his cock again, but all his attention was now on Kitty and her mammoth tits. He backed away from Kim, pulling his cock from her young mouth, and pulled Kitty into his arms.

"You take care of Kim for a while," Bill told his brother as he felt

Kitty's tits crush against his chest. "I'm gonna spend some time with these delicious tits here."

While Tom rolled the unprotesting girl onto her back and began fucking the little maid again, Bill held Kitty close and showered her neck and face with hot, wet kisses.

When Bill's mouth touched hers, Kitty parted her lips, allowing his tongue to invade her mouth. Her pussy-juices started churning and her nipples felt like they were on fire as she sucked his warm tongue into her mouth and worked it fiercely against her own.

Kitty moaned when she felt Bill's hands slide down her back and around to the front of her ribcage. She felt his cock throbbing against her pussy-mound, and she wriggled her cute ass when one of his hands found its way to her pussy. Wrapping her arms more tightly around Bill's neck, Kitty viciously sucked his tongue into her mouth as she felt his thick middle finger sliding down the crack of her lovely ass.

"Oh, darling!" Kitty groaned as Bill's finger teased at the tight ring of her asshole. "If you keep doing that, I'll go crazy. You don't know what you're getting yourself into!"

"Yes, I do," Bill answered huskily, suddenly sliding his hand back around in front to her dripping pussy. "This is what I'll get into!"

With one swift movement, Bill jammed his finger all the way into Kitty's hot pussy. The luscious brunette gasped at the sudden intrusion as Bill ground his finger around inside her.

"God, that's good!" she whimpered, spreading her legs a bit so Bill could have easier access to her cunt. "Let's fuck!"

Kitty quickly stepped back so Bill's finger slipped from her pussy and took him by the hand. She led him to a pile of sheets lying in a corner and dropped to her knees.

"I want you to fuck me right here, right now!" she said, looking up at the young man anxiously. "Stick your hard cock up my cunthole and fuck me silly or I'll go nuts!"

Kitty lay back on the sheets spreading her legs, exposing her dripping pussy to Bill for the first time. The thick folds of her cunt were coated with her clear fuck-juices.

Kitty moaned with pleasure as the tip of Bill's finger grazed the oozing slit of her hairy cunt. Her hips arched up from the floor when his teasing fingertip slipped between the slippery folds of her pussy-lips and up towards her swollen clit.

Kitty's sensitive clit was already hard and wet from the desire enveloping her body, and the feel of Bill's finger on it made her squeal and squirm with delight. As he fondled the hairy length of her pussy, Kitty humped her pussy up at him.

While he teased Kitty's stiff clit with one hand, Bill rolled and pinched the stiff bud of her nipple with the other. He felt the beautiful woman moan and writhe beneath him as he tantalized the hot lips of her fleshy cunt with his finger.

As her excitement mounted, Kitty lustfully wrapped her fingers around the hard meat of Bill's prick, skimming her hand lovingly up and down over his wildly throbbing cock-shaft.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" he panted. "That feels so damn good!"

Releasing her tit, he sank between her knees while Kitty clung to his hard cock.

Kitty couldn't believe how big and beautiful Bill's cock was. She could barely get her hand around his thick, richly veined cock-shaft. His cock-head was obscenely swollen, looking like it would explode at any second, as it oozed its clear juice between her sticky fingers. Jacking him off slowly, she began spreading the thin oily pre-cum over his cock-head and along the length of his cock-shaft until the whole thing was wet and glistening.

Groaning over her, Bill realized he couldn't stand this torture any longer.

He had to fuck Kitty immediately or he would cum without ever having entered her pussy. Spreading her legs further apart with his strong thighs, he felt the softness of her silky thighs against his hips. He reached around her and grasped her full asscheeks in his palms, lifting her crotch up towards his straining prick.

"Ohhhhh, darling, fuck me now!" Kitty demanded, pulling his hips toward her. "Fuck it into me, baby!"

His entire body was shaking with desire as Bill pulled his hands from under

Kitty's ass and grasped his cock. He began guiding it slowly toward the opening of her cunt, but Kitty quickly grabbed it and slid it impatiently between the wide-open lips of her cunt. Delicious jolts of pleasure streaked through their bodies as Bill's hard-on began sliding into the greasy opening of Kitty's fuck-hole.

"Oh my God!" Kitty gasped as Bill, unable to hold back, plunged the entire length of his cock into Kitty's overheated pussy.

Kitty moaned beneath him, whimpering happily as the soft flesh of her pussy closed wetly over the hard shaft of Bill's cock. As he pulled his prick back and drilled it back into her to establish a steady fuck-rhythm, Kitty moaned deeply and closed her eyes in delight.

Raising himself onto his hands for more leverage, Bill steadily drilled his prick in and out of the clasping sheath of Kitty's pulsating pussy.

"Ooooooh, yes, baby, yes!" Kitty squealed with delight as sparks of lust shot through her deliciously stuffed cunt.

With his prick in her to the hilt and the tip of his bloated cock-head nudging against the very back of Kitty's womb, Bill twitched his cock around inside her. Kitty whimpered with lust as her cunt reacted to the teasing movements of Bill's cock inside her.

Bill began grinding his prick around inside Kitty's hot cunt as he fucked relentlessly back and forth through the wet folds of her cunt. He thrust his prick in and out with long smooth strokes, thrilling at the way Kitty responded beneath him. The girl's hips were arching up wildly to meet every thrust of his powerful cock, and her naked thighs were locked tightly around his wildly humping body.

"Oh, you sweet fucker!" Kitty squealed obscenely as she squeezed his prick with the strong muscles of her cunt. "It feels so good. Keep fucking me just like that. I love it!"

Locked together as they fucked each other, Bill and Kitty moaned so loudly that Kim and Tom had to look over to see what was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.