Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

A week later Kitty still hadn't gotten her husband to fuck her and she'd stopped trying to seduce him. Instead, she resorted to fingerfucking herself each morning and evening to ease her sexual frustrations.

As the shapely woman lay by the pool one afternoon, she looked around and compared herself to the other women nearby. She had beautiful dark-brown hair that fell just to her shoulders with feathered bangs in front. Her tits were large and firm, topped with large dark nipples that seemed to be permanently erect and ready for sucking. Her narrow waist flared nicely into shapely hips and her small ass was just the right size for her figure. There was absolutely nothing wrong with herself, she concluded, yet she couldn't get Don to stick his cock into her.

Well, if he's not interested I'll just have to get my sex elsewhere, she decided finally.

"Hi, Kitty." A cheerful voice interrupted her thoughts. "Mind if I join you?"

"Oh, hi," Kitty answered a bit flustered when she looked up and saw the smiling face of Nina Harris. "No, feel free. I'm here by myself anyway."

"You feel weird about the other day, don't you?" Nina asked, sensing

Kitty's discomfort. "Well, I can understand that, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me or Mike. We're just normal people and the fact that you watched us fuck isn't going to change the way we treat you. So don't be nervous, okay?"

"You must have been reading my mind," Kitty laughed. "I've been afraid to see you again because I was so ashamed of what I did. I'm not sure I'd ever do it again, but I'm glad you feel the way you do."

"Well, if you ever get the urge, feel free," Nina said. "By the way, where's your husband? I've never seen him out here."

"He's working, if you can believe that," Kitty answered with a bit of disgust in her voice. "We're supposed to be on vacation but he won't come down here, he won't go shopping or sightseeing. Hell, I can't even get him to-"

"To what?"

"Uh, n-nothing," the brunette stammered.

"To fuck you? Is that what you were going to say?"

"Yes," Kitty sighed finally. "Don hasn't been interested in sex since we got here. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to fuck the first man who offers."

"Well, in that case I have an idea," the pretty blonde said, rising. "Why don't you come with me? I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind."

When Nina ushered Kitty into her hotel room, they found Mike lying on the bed naked, leafing through a porno magazine. He didn't seem to mind being nude in front of the other woman as he affectionately kissed his wife and tweaked one of her hard, pointy nipples. "You remember Kitty, don't you, honey?" Nina said, fondling her husband's dangling balls. "I brought her up to join us in some fun and games. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," he replied quickly. "The more the merrier. In fact, I was just getting some new ideas for things we could do."

He picked up the magazine and showed the women a picture of a pretty redhead happily riding a young man's thick cock while she licked the pussy of a girl standing in front of her.

"Hmmmm, looks like fun," Nina said, taking the magazine and tossing it on the floor.

"But you've got two real live women here now so you don't need to look at fuck-books.

Why don't you play with us for a while? I'll bet we're more fun than jacking off!"

Crawling onto the bed, Nina let her husband pull her into his arms and planted her moist red lips over his mouth. She slithered her pink tongue into his mouth and let him suck on it greedily before swirling it around in his mouth. Finally, Nina broke away from the man and motioned Kitty onto the bed. Cautiously, Kitty climbed into the crook of Mike's other arm and cuddled against his slightly hairy chest.

Using her sensuous fingers, the big-titted brunette scratched Mike's chest lightly. She flicked her fingernails across the handsome man's tiny nipples.

Leaning over his chest, she flicked her tongue over the small bud, coating it with her saliva. She could feel Mike urging her on as he lightly pushed at the back of her head to keep her lips locked around his rosy nipple.

In the meantime, Nina took off her bikini top and her tight-fitting bottoms as she watched her new friend arouse her husband.

Leaving Kitty to take care of Mike's upper body, Nina nuzzled her nose in his thick brownish pubic hair, breathing in the musky aroma of his crotch.

She nibbled at the insides of his legs and licked her way down the insides of his thigh.

Nina watched her husband's prick rise from his curly-haired crotch and point up at the ceiling. She stared at it in fascination, wondering how she ever managed to get the whole thing into her mouth.

"This cock seems to get bigger each time we fuck!" she said as she lowered her head to it and licked her tongue across its velvety cockhead.

"I can't help it, babe," Mike replied. "It's the way you tease me that does it!"

Kitty stopped sucking' Mike's nipples to see what the blonde girl was doing and gasped when she saw the size of his cock. She had never seen a cock so big before and she couldn't believe that Nina was actually going to suck it.

As both Mike and Kitty watched, Nina sucked the bulbous knob of Mike's cock into her mouth. Its tremendous size forced her to puff out her cheeks obscenely and breathe deeply through her nostrils. She began sliding Mike's massive cock into her mouth inch by inch.

Jesus, where is she going to put that cock, Kitty thought as the blonde continued sliding her husbands stiff cock into her mouth.

"That's it, honey, suck it all down!" Mike urged his wife when she was about halfway down his thick cock-shaft.

Mike knew perfectly well that his wife would be able to deep-throat his cock, but every time she did it, he marveled at her ability to suck his cock. Plenty of women had tried to swallow his cock but only Nina had ever been able to take all of it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Nina sighed as she felt her lips brush against the scratchy hairs of Mike's crotch.

She pushed her mouth down the rest of the way and felt the tip of his huge prick bump against the back of her throat. She know she had all of Mike's cock in her mouth, and she caved in her cheeks and locked her lips around his cock-base to let him know she had succeeded once again.

"I don't believe she did that!" Kitty gasped, staring at Nina's over-stuffed mouth. "I was sure she was going to choke!"

"She does it every time," Mike said proudly. "And she never chokes." He looked down at his lovely wife and smiled. "Yeah, baby, now do your stuff.

Show Kitty how you suck a cock!"

Nina gurgled in response and immediately began sliding her warm, wet lips up along the shaft of Mike's cock. Now that she had swallowed all of his prick, her cock-sucking began in earnest. She slid her wide-stretched mouth up and down along his steely fuck-rod in long, even strokes.

"Oh, yes, that's it! That's what I like!" the young man groaned happily.

"Just keep sucking me like that while Kitty and I get into it up here!"

Mike pulled Kitty's face up to his own and kissed her warmly. All the inhibitions she felt were lost the minute she felt Mike's mouth against hers. She relaxed in his arms and let herself go, giving herself up to this new experience. She sucked greedily at his tongue and felt his strong hand moving down her shoulder to her ripe tits.

"Oooooh!" Kitty sighed as she felt Mike's hand close over one of her melon-sized tits.

She pressed closer to him and felt him squeeze her firm tit-orb roughly.

She knew that her tits were much larger than Nina's and figured Mike would enjoy the change of pace.

As Mike drilled his tongue rapidly in and out of Kitty's hot mouth, he alternately squeezed first one huge tit and then the other. When he realized how big they were, he longed to see them in the light.

"Those are the biggest tits I've ever felt," he said, pulling away from

Kitty's grasp. "I've got to see them for myself."

"Be my guest!" the pretty woman answered, quickly undoing her bikini top and releasing her mammoth tits from their confines.

When she saw Mike staring at them, she jiggled them enticingly and grinned lewdly.

"I didn't take them out just for you to stare at," she admonished Mike when he still didn't react. "How about sucking on them for a while? I like having my nipples sucked just as much as you do!"

Rolling Kitty onto her back, he nuzzled his tanned face between her tits and wetly licked the valley between them. He sucked at her firm tit flesh as he kissed and licked his way up the side of one tit until he came to her nipple. Flicking out his tongue, he darted it around the tiny bud.

"Come on, Mike, don't tease it," Kitty pleaded, taking her tit in her hand and shoving it into Mike's mouth. "Take my whole tit in your mouth and suck it right!"

Mike grasped a huge tit with one hand and pressed as much of it into his mouth as he could. With his mouth stuffed with tit-flesh, he clamped his tongue down over Kitty's pink nipple and squeezed it against the roof of his mouth. Immediately he heard the beautiful woman sigh and felt her arch her back.

Kitty panted as she gave way to her emotions and enjoyed the sensations surging from her nipple down to her pussy.

As Mike sucked and nibbled on her big tits, she felt her pussy beginning to get hot and moist. She rubbed her legs together and realized that her upper thighs were wet and slick from pussyjuice.

"Uhhhhh, suck me morel" Kitty hissed, holding Mike's head against her tits with one hand. She closed her eyes and felt her rubbery tit-nubs becoming stiffer and crinkly in Mike's experienced mouth. "I love it! Oh, God, I love how you suck my tits!"

"I love your tits, Kitty!" Mike exclaimed, pulling his lips away from her tasty nipple. "They're so fucking big and hard I could suck them all day long!"

"That's okay with me as long as you don't forget that mine need sucking too!" Nina interjected, crawling up to her husband. "You've been playing with her tits so much and now mine want equal time!"

Pulling his head away from Kitty's tits, Nina pressed his flushed face against her tits and forced a stiff nipple into his mouth. Nina's tits weren't as big as Kitty's, but they were just as firm and her nipples were just a bit thicker and a darker color. She sighed contentedly as she felt

Mike suck her nipple between his lips and nip at it with his teeth.

Looking over at Kitty, Nina smiled and instinctively pinched one of the other woman's ripe nipples. She had often had sex with other women before so it never dawned on her that Kitty might be shocked by her behavior.

Never having made it with a woman before, Kitty was momentarily stunned when she felt Nina squeeze her nipple for the first time. She recovered quickly though, and lay back with her eyes closed to enjoy the way Nina toyed with her nipples and caressed her big tits. It was a totally different feeling from the way men handled her tits, much more gentle and loving.

"I don't know about you, Kitty, but I think Mike's getting the best part of this deal," Nina remarked, pulling her pert tit from his sucking mouth and getting to her knees. "He's gotten to suck both our tits and he's had his cock sucked, but our pussies haven't gotten any attention at all. I think it's time we got some satisfaction too, don't you?"

"What do you have in mind?" Kitty asked. "This," Nina laughed, crawling over Mike to get to her friend. "I'm gonna eat your pussy for you. What do you think about that?"

Before Kitty could answer, Nina pushed her thighs apart and was settling between her well tanned legs. Instantly the erotic aroma of Kitty's moist pussy assaulted her nostrils. She rubbed her hands lightly along the swollen pink lips of Kitty's pussy, watching the sticky juices seep from the woman's delicious fuck-hole. She rubbed her friend's cunt-lips and squeezed them together until they were lightly covered with the girl's fuck-oil, and then lowered her mouth to taste the juices.

"Mmmmmm," Nina murmured when the tangy cream slid over her tongue for the first time. "What a sweet-tasting pussy you've got, Kitty. It tastes so good, I could eat it all day long!"

She lapped the tip of her tongue from the bottom of Kitty's pussy-slit slowly up to her flesh-covered cunt and fucked it lightly. She felt Kitty flinch, and she repeated this teasing maneuver until Kitty's shapely ass was humping up to meet her slippery tongue.

"I think she likes it, honey," Mike told his wife when he saw Kitty close her eyes and rhythmically undulate her ass on the bed. "Does it feel good,

Kitty? Do you like having my wife eat your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, yes, I love it!" she moaned, grasping the crumpled sheets in her fists. "I just wish she'd stop teasing me and really eat me out hard! I want it hard and fast so I can cum!"

Satisfied that Kitty really liked what she was doing, Nina began licking her dark pussy in earnest. She pressed her lips against it and kissed it eagerly, making the other girl grind her hot cunt against her lovely face.

Kitty felt Nina's hot tongue slip between the juiced-up folds of her cunt and begin fucking in and out of her hot pussy. Grasping her friend's blonde head with both hands, she arched her pussy-mound upward to get more of her drilling tongue into her hot cunt-crack.

Moments after Nina started licking her cunt, Kitty felt an orgasm welling up deep inside her cunt and she began twisting and rubbing her cunt wantonly against the other woman's face.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum!" Kitty cried out suddenly. "Eat me, Nina! Eat my fucking cunt hard!"

Nina pressed the tip of her tongue against Kitty's erect little clit and rotated it in tiny circles. She felt the horny brunette squirm as the intense pleasure against her sensitive bud swept her over the edge. Kitty groaned loudly as she came. The lips of her cunt flexed as if they were squeezing a hot cock and milking it of its load. Her legs shook violently as she pounded her cunt against Nina's face and her hips bucked as if she was being fucked.

Nina continued tongue-fucking her friend relentlessly as she writhed through her gut-wrenching orgasm. She pressed her mouth over the brunette's fuck-hole and stuffed her tongue deep into her spasming cunt, drawing out her sweet pussy-cream. She moaned softly as she licked the lips of Kitty's cunt and swallowed her tangy pussy-cream.

When Nina finally pulled her face from between Kitty's creamy thighs, it was smeared with cunt-cream.

"Oh, Jesus, I don't believe how good that felt!" Kitty panted, trying to get herself back under control. She was breathing heavily and her huge tits rose and fell enticingly with every breath. "Nina, that was wonderful. I want you to do that to me every day."

"I'll be glad to!" Nina laughed, licking her lips. "I love eating pussy, especially one that tastes as sweet as yours!"

Nina moved from between Kitty's legs so she was lying flat on her back and then spread her legs wide. She slid her hands down to her pussy and spread the thick lips of her cunt, exposing her large, erect clit. Rubbing one finger along the crack of her cunt, she felt it grow wet with her cunt-juices. Sliding her finger along her cunt-silt, she massaged it wetly over her clit and moaned as the pleasurable sensations swept through her young body.

"Now I want you to kiss my pussy," Nina said softly, raising her head and looking at Kitty. "I like having my pussy eaten just as much as I like licking one."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.