Voyeur Wife On Vacation - Cover

Voyeur Wife On Vacation

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kitty Arnold's husband was very busy working on the company reports during their vacation,so the little brunette looked somewhere else for fun, and while peeking through doors in the hotel they were staying in, she saw some very interesting activities going behind closed doors. Watching wasn't enough for Kitty, but how is she going to join in ?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The third day of the Arnold's vacation began the same way the second one had, but this time Kitty didn't bother trying to seduce her disinterested husband. Instead, she told him she was going to spend the day sightseeing.

Don scarcely noticed when his wife left the room for the day.

Kitty went to the lobby to ask for directions to town, but the young man who had checked them in earlier was nowhere to be found. "Hello, anybody here?" Kitty called in the direction of the partially open office door. She decided to go looking for him.

As she passed an open storage room, Kitty thought she saw a blur of movement inside and backtracked to investigate. She heard a soft moan from the room. Kitty peered around the corner and gasped.

"Not again," she mumbled, stepping back from the doorway.

Kitty couldn't believe what she had just seen. Inside the small room, she thought she saw Bill, the manager, and another young man fucking a dark-haired girl at the same time. First it had been Mike and Nina and now this trio. Everywhere she turned people seemed to be fucking.

Kitty started to turn away, but curiosity got the better of her again and she moved back to the storage room entrance. Slipping in stealthily, she tiptoed forward until she was within a few feet of the deeply engrossed threesome. Hiding behind a stack of boxes, she was totally concealed from them, but was still able to see and hear everything clearly.

Kitty already knew one of the men was Bill but she was curious as to the identity of the other man and the young girl they were involved with.

Both men had blondish hair and were of the same build, but Bill was a few inches shorter than his companion. One thing they had in common was huge pricks. Both of them were long, thick, and richly veined.

The girl was of medium height with small, pointed tits. Her pretty features were distorted at the moment as she concentrated on the blowjob she was giving Bill. Both were completely naked while the girl was wearing a short black skirt which was hunched up around her narrow waist, revealing a lacy black garter belt that held up matching black stockings. Her white maid's cap was tilted to one side of her head.

"Suck my cock, honey, suck it good!" Bill was chanting rhythmically as he watched the maid's head bob up and down the length of his fuckpole. "Oh man, you sure give good head. Hey, Tom, you don't know what you're missing back there. This girl's mouth is better than any cunt I've ever fucked!"

"I don't mind at all," Tom answered from behind the young maid as he fucked her doggie style. "Her pussy is so damn tight I can hardly stand it... You can have her mouth because I want her cunt."

Tom groaned, loving the feeling of the girl's tight cunt around his rigid cock. He fucked her with long, even strokes, shoving his hard-on to the entrance of her womb.

Every time his cockhead hit the back of her cunt, he heard her make grunting noises in the back of her throat.

"You really like fucking, don't you, Kim?" Tom asked the girl as he hunched over her back and grasped her firm little tits.

"Mmmmmmm," the girl answered, her mouth full of cock-meat. She was having the time of her young life with one prick in her mouth and another stuffed up her horny cunt.

And now Tom was pulling on her nipples, which turned her on even more.

From her hiding place, Kitty marveled at how easily she handled the two men. The girl couldn't be more than twenty years old, but she was sucking and fucking like she'd been doing it a long time. As she watched Bill's thick cock slip back and forth between the maid's lips, Kitty felt the first signs of her own horniness in the form of a familiar moisture between her legs.

Reaching under her skirt, Kitty pressed her fingers against her pussy-mound, sending sparks of excitement through her whole body. She resigned herself to the fact that she needed to masturbate again, but vowed that she wouldn't get caught this time. She crouched behind some large boxes to be sure she wasn't discovered, but so she could still see, and pulled her sticky panties to one side. Then she slid her middle finger down the length of her pussy-crack and into her waiting cunt.

Instinctively the dark-haired girl thrust her hips back harder, sucking more of the man's driving prick into her youthful cunt. Creamy cunt-juice oozed freely from her overstuffed pussy now, clinging in long strands to

Tom's cock-shaft every time he pulled back from her clutching cunt.

Whimpering excitedly, she pulled her mouth away from Bill's cock and looked between her legs to watch the other man fucking into her.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Give it to me!" she whimpered hotly, fucking her cunt back desperately. "Fill me up with your beautiful cock-meat. I want your jizz, baby! Fill me with it!"

The girl shrieked with pleasure as Tom slammed his prick forcefully into her waiting cunt again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he grunted, pounding his cock into the girl with all the power he had. Her pussy was sucking on his prick like a milking machine now, making his pleasure rise even more. "Here it comes, Kim baby. Here's my cum load!"

Tom groaned as if in pain and contorted his face as the first blast of his fuck-juice blasted into Kim's wildly fucking cunt-hole. Jet after jet of his jizz scorched into her cunt, splattering her insides and coating them with his sticky jizz.

Kim moaned loudly when she felt Tom's prick swell up inside her before pumping its pent-up load into her tight cunt.

Kitty watched Tom pull his withering cock from Kim's clasping pussy and collapse onto a large box his chest heaving. Her cunt, no longer clogged with his huge cock, began drooling great quantities of prick-cream. It ran down her thighs or clung to her curly brown pussy-hairs in thick drops.

"Ohhhhh!" Kim complained when she felt the emptiness in her pussy. "I need a cock in me. I didn't cum yet and my pussy is still horny." She looked at

Bill pleadingly.

"Please fuck my pussy, Bill. I'll suck you off some other time, okay?"

Bill agreed silently by sitting up a bit on his crate and motioning Kim to sit on his lap.

Kitty got an excellent view of Kim's pussy as the girl swung her leg over

Bill's groin and aimed the head of his cock at the opening of her eager pussy.

Kitty inserted another finger into her horny cunt and imagined it was her own cunt that Bill's fat cock was about to fill up. As the young maid lowered her cum-soaked pussy over the end of his throbbing cock-head, Kitty inched her fingers deeper into her own cunt.

Kitty groaned softly, wriggling two fingers around inside her cunt. She could almost feel Bill's prick inside her as she watched it disappear completely into the maid's pussy.

Kim grunted obscenely when Bill's cock-head hit the very end of her cunt.

She ground her hips slightly to get her ass situated and then began a slow upwards movement with her slim hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Bill groaned when he felt the girl's cunt begin sliding up his hard cock-shaft. "I don't know which is better, your mouth or your cunt!"

Bracing her hands against Bill's strong shoulders, the dark-haired girl began riding him in earnest. Up and down her wet cunt flew along the steely shaft of Bill's well-lubricated cock.

The cock in her cunt turned Kim on, and she gave it a little squeeze every time she was in an upward motion. Sitting on top of Bill's prick like this, she was in charge of their fucking.

Kitty's breath caught in her throat as she rubbed her clit with one finger and felt the tiny bud harden with pleasure. She'd never felt so horny or lewd in her life. A few days ago she would never have dreamed of watching other people fuck, much less finger-fuck herself while she did it, but now she was enjoying herself and eager for the intense orgasm she anticipated.

"Suck my tits for me, Bill!" Kim coaxed, thrusting one of her tits into the manager's mouth. "I love to have my tits sucked and chewed when I'm fucking!

It really turns me on and it makes me cum extra hard!"

Lifting his head, Bill pulled one of the girl's long nipples into his mouth and bit down on it. He heard Kim squeal with pleasure and scraped his teeth over the sensitive bud to heighten her pleasure. She screamed and threw her head back, grasping her other tit with both hands and squeezing it until her nipple stiffened and popped out.

"I love it!" the sex-crazed girl squealed. "I love fucking and having my tits sucked! I could do this forever! God, give it to me! I want more and more and more!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.